Rachel and Jeff Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, Jeff, what the hell did we ever do to deserve to be shit on so much in life?"

"I know, I think about that sometimes too. What's the deal with that Archie guy?"

"Oh, Arthur. Well, it's like I told you before, he didn't want the inconvenience of a child to ruin his burgeoning business he and his buddy had just started up."

"Ugh, what a piece of shit."

"Honestly, I think it's better this way. It's not like I loved him, and he made it clear he had no love for me or anything I gave birth to. Best to keep someone like that out of my life, I think."

Jeff nodded his head knowingly. Rachel thought he had something to say, but was struggling to get it out, so she gave him the space to get his words together.

"Rachel, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you still mad at me about, you know, the whole Robyn thing?"

"No, not mad. I'm disappointed in your decision making, but not mad. You made a huge mistake, but you handled it perfectly, and got something pretty great out of the experience, I might add."

"That's good to hear. And look, I want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you're staying here. Just know that I have no intentions to, you know, grope you or anything. I'm here to be as supportive and helpful as you want me to be. If you want me with you in the delivery room, you better believe I'll do that. Or if you prefer I stay the hell out of your way, then I'll do that too."

"Well thank you, Jeff. That's good to hear too. Let's just take it day by day and not think that hard about it just yet. I'm fucking exhausted and I just want to take a nap, I think."

"That works for me. Fresh sheets are on your bed, and I bought you a new pillow. Memory foam kind of bullshit. Oh, and Genesis dropped some lavender oil into it, which, laugh at that if you want, but I tried it and it's pretty amazing."

"Awesome, sounds great."

Rachel maneuvered herself into a standing position. Jeff came over to her and gave her another hug, this time from the side so as not to disturb her belly.

"I'm really glad you're here, Rach."

"Me too, Jeff."

*

Over the next couple of months, Rachel was pampered and spoiled by Jeff almost to the point where she hardly ever had to leave her bed. Jeff washed and folded her laundry, he brought her breakfast in bed every morning, and he drove her to all of her appointments.

Jeff wasn't the only one that was taking care of Rachel, though. Her mother had stepped up in a big way too. She researched foods and herbal teas that were supposed to be really healthy for a baby in utero, and prepared them everyday for Rachel. Much to Rachel's dismay, however, she got rid of all the unhealthy foods in the house, including the can of spray cheese, which at the time caused Rachel to have a mini tantrum.

Spray cheese fiasco aside, the past couple of months had been the best time in her adult life. The constant love and doting was therapeutic, and she literally had nothing to complain about whatsoever.

That is, except for the extreme horniness. Rachel could not remember a time in her life where she wanted sex more than she had throughout the last few months of her pregnancy. She was confident that her finger strength had increased significantly during that time, as she was constantly trying to satiate her urges by her own hand. But she didn't want a hand, she wanted a penis, and she tried to ignore the voice in the back of her head that was screaming out to her that there was a familiar and willing penis in very close proximity to her. She refused to let herself go down that road again.

"Mom, what are we having potatoes at every meal as of late?", Jeff asked one evening at the dinner table.

"It is good for the development and health of Rachel's breast milk."

"I see. And how do you know this? I mean, where are you getting your information?"

"The divine spirits, of course."

"I see. That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure."

"Mom, this soup is really good, by the way," Rachel chimed in.

"Thank you, my love. Oh, and Rachel, I have been meaning to ask you something. What room in the house are you thinking about giving birth in? I've been looking around trying to figure out the best location, and I can't decide between the living room and-"

"Ahem! Excuse me Genesis, but what the hell are you talking about!?" Rachel asked vehemently.

"Rachel!", Jeff interrupted. "The boy is sitting right there!"

"Oh shit! I mean, shoot! Gosh darn-it, I'm sorry Miller!"

"That's okay Rachel", Miller said. "I hear Dad say lots of bad words when I'm in another room."

"Oops", Jeff said as he lowered his head.

"So anyway," Rachel continued smugly. "Mom, to answer your question, the answer is none rooms. None rooms in the house. That would be absurd."

"But dear, why would you want to give birth in a hospital?"

"Uhhh...because I'm a human being?"

"But a hospital is full of germs and infectious diseases! Do you really want your vulnerable infant surrounded by all of that?"

"Who would be here to help me deliver the baby?"

"Well sweetie, you do all the work! And Jeff and I would be here to help in any way we can."

"I...how can...?" Rachel was rendered speechless, and also didn't feel like having a pointless conversation with Genesis.

"I'll think about it, Mom", Rachel said, knowing that she absolutely would not think about it.

The meal progressed with no further incident. When it does was done, Jeff began to clean the kitchen while everyone else finished the last bits of their food.

"Dad, can I go play?" Miller asked.

"Yep, just bring me your bowl first."

"I think I'm going to go lay down on the couch", Rachel announced.

"Rachel, is your back bothering you still?" her mother asked.

"Well, yeah a little. I mean, I'm a hippo right now, so I guess it's just one of those things I can't do anything about, right?"

"You can get a little relief from it though. Jeff, why don't I clean up and you go rub your sister's back."

A cup crashed hard into the sink as Jeff reacted to what his mother said.

"Oh, I don't know...I mean, I will! Only if that's something she wants." Jeff was all in a fluster trying to come up with the best solution.

Rachel chewed on the idea for a moment before responding.

"It would probably help me a lot with the pain. But how does a big fat preggo get a back rub? Laying face down on a bed or table is not an option."

"Jeff will sit on the couch, and Rachel, you sit in front of him on my yoga ball," Genesis offered up.

The twins looked at each other for a moment before Rachel shrugged her shoulders and spoke.

"Can you? It's gotten pretty hard to sleep at night from the discomfort."

"Of course, Rach. I will do anything you need me to."

"You two are so precious," their mom teased.

"Oh be quiet, Genesis", the twins said in tandem.

Jeff retrieved the yoga ball while Rachel went ahead into the living room. While she waited, she decided to do some back stretches as a means to loosen up her muscles a bit before the back rub. She got on her hands and knees (very slowly and wobbly) and proceeded to arch her back upward, a stretch she had learned was often referred to as the cat pose. She counted to ten, then bent her back the opposite direction and put herself in the cow pose, creating a valley in her back. To do this particular stretch, she had to raise her shoulders and ass up in the air. After ten more seconds, she repeated the cycle several more times, going back and forth between the stretches.

Several minutes had passed and Jeff still hadn't made it back to the living room. Rachel was confused as to what was taking him so long. While in cow pose, she swiveled her head around to the entrance of the living room to see if he was coming. She was startled to see that he wasn't on his way back, but that he was already there, standing in the living room, mouth agape, staring at her while holding the yoga ball.

She realized that she had probably been putting on quite a show there on the living room floor, butt swaying up and down between poses, clad in tight pregnancy yoga pants. She also realized that she wasn't upset at all that he had been staring at her, a notion that both excited her and made her nervous.

"I see you found the ball, Jeff", she said, butt still raised.

"Yeah."

"You been standing there a while, bud?"

"Where?"

"Right there, you know, where you're standing."

"Hmmmm."

"Jeff!"

Her yelling his name finally knocked him out of his stupor.

"Oh! Hey, yeah I just got back. I, uh, had trouble finding it, or whatever."

"Mm-hmm, I bet. You just going to stand there, or are you gonna help your big fat pregnant sister off the floor?"

"Oh, right!"

Jeff hurried over and helped her stand.

"Thanks, Jeff."

"You're welcome. And, I'm sorry if I was, uh, looking at you, uh, inappropriately."

"Eh, no worries. I'm taking it as a compliment."

"You should! I mean, I know you keep referring to yourself as a big fat cow, or a giant hippo, or a tub of lard, or a beached blubbery whale, or a-"

"Yeah, I get the gist, Jeff!"

"Right, but you're not those things! Your belly is big, but you're pregnant! Everything else about you looks pretty normal, or you know, good."

"You're not just saying that?"

"No! Well, you know, except for, uh...ah never mind."

"Don't start a sentence like that and not finish it, asshole! Tell me, what is bigger on me!? My arms? Neck? Feet????"

"Your, uh, boobs. Boobs are bigger."

"Oh."

"It's nice! I mean, it's not not nice. I mean...can we just start the back rub?"

As Rachel positioned herself on the ball in front of the couch, she tried hard not think about how much it turned her on that Jeff had been looking at her. She also tried hard to ignore the increasing moisture in between her legs.

"So where are you feeling the most discomfort, Rach?"

My burning loins, she thought.

"No one particular place", she replied. "All of my back, neck, and shoulders."

The moment Jeff's hands landed on her lower back, Rachel felt that familiar electricity she used to feel all those years ago every time Jeff touched her. He started by placing his hands on her middle back in a way that allowed his thumbs started to dig into the muscles connected to her spine. Rachel let herself get lost completely in his touch as his thumbs slowly worked their way up the middle of her back. He then returned to the original starting location, dug his thumbs in again, and pushed firmly up towards her neck. He continued this process several more times before moving his hands down a little bit to focus on her lower back.

"So Rach, what's the deal with not finding out the gender of your baby?", Jeff asked while pushing his thumbs into her lower back. "Isn't it killing you to know?"

"Eh, I think it will be more special this way. It helps that I genuinely don't care either way what the gender is. If you made me choose which one I'd prefer, boy or girl, I'd just flip a coin."

"Interesting. Well, what about names? You got a boy name and a girl name figured out yet?"

"Um, kinda."

"Well, if I could be allowed a little input, I have a great idea."

"Oh really? I'd love to hear this."

"Genuine."

"I am being genuine...tell me your idea."

"No no, that's my idea: Genuine."

"You want me to name my baby...Genuine?"

"Yeah! Great name for a boy or a girl."

"I'd honestly rather name them Jizz-Bucket."

"Think about it, Rach. I have a son named Miller, you could have a kid named Genuine. If either of us ever has a third kid, we could call them Draft! Get it? Like the beer."

Rachel let the stupidity of the idea sink in for a moment before saying anything at all.

"Jeff?"

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Grab that pillow over there on the end of the couch."

Jeff reached over and grabbed it.

"Got it. Where do you want me to put it?"

"Hit yourself in the face with it as hard as you can."

"You're just jealous about my idea."

"Oh yeah, I'm also jealous of your alligator eating an eagle eating a snake eating a rat tattoo. You have so many great, original ideas, brother of mine."

"Jealous", Jeff muttered indistinctly under his breath.

Jeff moved his hands over to the sides of her hips and let his thumbs work deep into the muscles right at the top of her butt.

"Tell me if you want me to switch locations. I kind of remember this used to be a little bit of a tight spot for you."

"You're good right where you are, thanks."

The back rub continued without another word between the twins. Jeff started to grab Rachel on her back in a way similar to how one might use their hand to pick an object up off the floor. He would grab a handful of her skin, hold tight, then release. Rachel had never been touched in this way before, and to her surprise, it felt amazing. He allowed his hands to roam all the way to her sides, right behind where her pregnant belly began. When he grabbed her there, she released a soft moan that she was certain Jeff would have heard.

He followed the back rub up with a neck and shoulder rub. Rachel thought she could literally feel all the tension built up in her body release through her every pore as Jeff dug all his fingers on one hand into the back of her neck. After a considerable amount of time on her neck, Jeff slowly and lightly traced his fingers up and down her neck and back. Rachel wondered if Jeff had noticed the prevalent goosebumps that had popped up all over her exposed arms.

In a surprise move, Jeff then brought his thumbs back up to her neck, and extended the rest of his fingers to the sides of her head. He rubbed circles firmly on her temple while his thumbs pushed into her neck muscles. Rachel felt her whole body go limp as she completely relaxed every part of her.

She was just starting to wonder what he had in store for her next when, to her dismay, he removed his hands completely from her.

"I'd better stop here, Rach, before...well, I had just better stop."

"Oh...of course. If that's what you need to do."

"It's almost Miller's bed time, anyway. I can do this more often for you, though. Every day, even, if you want that."

"Uh-huh, yeah. That'd be nice, Jeff."

Jeff sat there a moment longer before rising, kissing her on the top of her head, and exiting the room.

"'Nite", Rachel uttered quietly, even though she figured he didn't hear her anyway.

Rachel didn't get up from her perch on the yoga ball for a while. She was a mess of hormones and emotions. She was horny, confused, and sad all rolled up into one ball. Every second that Jeff touched her was like heaven, and she didn't know what to do about that. She needed some sort of magical entity to just tell her what the right decision was without her having to make any hard choices whatsoever.

Not Genesis, she thought.

Eventually she got off the ball, which involved her rolling off of it and onto all fours, crawling on her hands and knees over to the couch, and using the couch for support as she pushed her body into a standing position.

She gloomily pregnant waddled her way out of the living room and towards her bedroom. To her surprise, when she entered her room, she saw Miller sitting on her bed.

"Hey man! What's up? I thought it was your bedtime."

"Yeah, I wanted to give you something."

"Ah, that's sweet. What is it?"

"Here."

Miller got up and handed her some sort of pink stone.

"It's a rose quartz, good for your heart chakra."

"Oh..."

"It helps to not be sad. G'nite, Rachel."

"Good night."

Rachel was extremely touched by the gift, but also couldn't help but laugh to herself. Only Genesis could have a three-year-old grandson who knows what the fuck a chakra is.

She laid down the rock, or stone, or whatever, on her dresser. As she looked down at her dresser, she remembered something that might help her in her moment of need. She opened the top drawer, dug underneath her pile of panties from her skinnier teenage years, and grasped her hand around the object she was hoping to find.

It was Twinkles, her long lost, rainbow-colored, unicorn-themed, dildo.

How had she not thought about this before? She had exhausted the functionality of her own fingers at this point, and needed long and hard inside of her. Since a real penis was out of the question, this fake one would do just fine.

She shut her bedroom door, took off her pants, and laid down on her back on the bed. She was still pretty wet from the massage, but still figured a little foreplay wouldn't hurt. She reached both of her hands underneath her shirt and bra and grasped her breasts lightly in her hands. She squeezed with minimal pressure at first, and felt her nipples harden almost immediately. She pulled her shirt and bra completely over the top of her breasts so that she could look at them while she played with them. She placed the dildo right in between them and pushed her boobs together as much as she could, completely enveloping the silicone phallus between them. She enjoyed the idea of a real dick between her tits, and remembered what it felt like when Jeff did this to her once and proceeded to cum on her neck and face.

At this thought, her legs closed tightly together and she squirmed and writhed as she squeezed her tits as hard as she could. Her hormones were making her hornier than she ever imagined she could be, and she needed release in a bad way.

She took the dildo in her hand and tried to bring it down between her legs. This proved to be no easy task, however. Her normal path for this action was blocked by the hemisphere of her stomach, which left her needing to find a different route. She tried to bring it around her side and behind her thigh, but she could barely even get the head of it to her opening, let alone push it in at all. Sitting up so that her arm had to cover less distance was also out of the question. This position was not going to work.

She was determined, though, and driven by an intense need for sexual release. She flipped herself over (with quite some effort) onto all fours and tried to bring her arm behind her and push the dildo in from that angle. Again though, her pregnant belly was limiting her on how much she could scrunch her body up, and in the end, she just didn't have enough reach to successfully get the dildo to enter her.

She finally gave up. She dropped the dildo on the bed somewhere behind her and crossed her arms under her forehead. She was so frustrated at her inability to take care of herself the way she needed that she began to cry, softly at first, but picking up intensity as the minutes passed. Eventually she found herself openly weeping, pants-less on her arms and knees on her bed.

There was a soft knock on her door, and before she could find her words to tell the person not to come in, the door slowly opened, and Jeff's head popped into her room.

"Rachel, are you okay? I thought I heard...oh!"

Rachel didn't move a muscle, but just stared at her brother in the face, puddles in her eyes and hair a tangled mess.

"What do you want?" she asked through her sobs.

"I just...what's wrong, Rach?"

"I'm so goddamn horny, Jeff, and there's nothing I can do about it! This isn't normal horny, either. It's like the baby is grabbing me by the nerve or muscle or whatever that controls my sexual urges and tugging the shit out of it! Or some other kind of science that makes sense."

"Geez, Rach, I...I'm so sorry."

"Ugggghhhhhh!!", Rachel called out as she placed her head back on her arms and resumed her crying.

She faintly heard her door shut and figured that Jeff had gone back out of the room since there was nothing he could do for her. Then she had an intense shock as she felt a hand softly grab on to the back of her leg.

"Jeff!? What are you-"

"Shhh, Rach. Let me take care of you. You need this. You deserve this."