Rachel and Jeff Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, I don't know."

"If you want me to stop, then just tell me to, and I will."

She felt his hand travel up the back of her leg and stop abruptly on her butt. She had no intent at all to tell him to stop. She knew, and she thought he knew it too.

Jeff had grabbed Twinkles in his own hand and brought it up to between her legs. He let it lightly slide up and down the crease of her pussy several times before finally moving it to her opening. He placed the head of the dildo right there on her vagina and held it in place for a bit. He moved it in soft circles, and Rachel could easily hear just how wet she was from his movements.

Jeff eased his free hand away from her ass cheek, moved it slowly downward, and placed it gently on her clitoris. He expertly began to lightly finger her clit as he ever so slowly pushed the dildo into her pussy. He pulled out slowly, and then pushed back in at the same pace as he continued to stimulate her with his other hand.

She didn't know why, but as he fucked her with the dildo, she started to think about how it was her twin brother who was fulfilling her sexual needs. It had always been him. Maybe it was a magical twin connection, or maybe he just knew her so well, but she didn't have to communicate to him at all what she wanted, he just knew. He somehow just knew to push a little more firmly with his hand on her clit as he angled the dildo downward slightly so that it pushed into her G-spot. He knew exactly the right pace at which to pull out, nice and slowly. She felt a strong desire for him to push in a little firmer and faster, and he somehow knew to do it.

"Oh god, Jeff! You get me so good, baby. How do you do it!? You're so amazing!"

He picked up the pace with both of his hands considerably at this point as Rachel moved in tandem with him.

"Yes Jeff! Don't stop, I'm about to cum so hard!"

Jeff's fingers moved at lightning speed on her clit as he fucked her as hard as he could with the fake penis. He took his hand away from between her legs, positioned his body a little higher up on top of her, and pounded the dildo into her pussy. His hand reach around underneath her where her tits were still hanging out of her shirt, and he pulled at her nipple. He had rested his chin right around her shoulder blade. She loved the feel of the scratchiness of his beard on her bare skin.

Finally, the moment of release was upon her as Rachel felt her pussy clamp tightly around the dildo. Jeff squeezed her tit hard as her vagina pulsed its way through a very long, very intense orgasm. Both twins held their positions throughout, until Rachel finally rocked her hips for the last time and immediately collapsed to her side, facing Jeff.

She looked up at him, both of them out of breath. Her face was drenched in sweat and loose hairs clung randomly to her face. She couldn't hold back anymore, and started to weep again.

"I love you, Jeff", she said through her tears.

He place one of his hands on her bare hip and used the other one to move the loose clumps of hair out of her face.

"I love you so much, Rachel. I was such an idiot. I'm so sorry I ever left you to play drums in that shitty band. I'm sorry about the whole Robyn thing, then for not being up front with you about it. Rachel, you're my best friend and the love of my life! I've missed you so much!"

He laid down, facing her. Her belly poked lightly into him as he connected his forehead with hers. They breathed into each other's mouths, and Rachel felt that in that moment, the two of them were one entity.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Jeff. I don't blame you for any of that stuff. Who the hell is able to make right decisions all the time? Especially at that age! We were so young. I don't care about any of that. All of our decisions, good and bad, have led us to this moment. Just lay with me, Jeff."

"You are an amazing human being, Rachel Hall."

Jeff hopped out of bed and went around to lay on Rachel's other side. He laid behind her, pushing up firmly against her while his hand rested on her tummy.

"Whoa!" Jeff exclaimed. "Did I just feel a kick!?"

"Haha, yep! She's pretty lively right now!"

"She?"

"I dunno, lately I've been thinking maybe it's a girl. Again, I don't care either way. Just a gut feeling, though."

Jeff held her for a while, randomly planting kisses on her head, ear, and neck.

"So, where do we go from here, Rach?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we, like, you know, a couple again?"

"Is that what you want?"

"More than anything."

"Me too."

"Cool."

They lay quietly for a while longer before Rachel spoke again.

"There will be complications, you know."

"Like what?"

"Like, you know, the fact that we're brother and sister. Marriage is probably out the window, and since we are living in the neighborhood we grew up in, people might start asking questions. And what will we tell our kids?"

Jeff considered all the things Rachel said for a while.

"You know, I couldn't care less about any of that. It'll all work out. We're in love, and I think that will supersede any problem we have in the future."

"I love that outlook, as naive as it is."

"Hey Rach?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it bad that I am so looking forward to pregnancy sex. Like, I am shaking with anticipation."

"Mmmm, yeah that sounds good. Not tonight though, I'm all worn out and tired. But soon, though."

"Yeah, real soon."

"Hey, Jeff?"

"Yes?"

"Sleep with me tonight?"

"Sleep with you every night, Rachel."

Both had the best night's sleep either had experienced in years.

*

Life couldn't have been better for Rachel after the twins professed their love for each other, even with the intense discomfort of the extra thirty-something pounds she was carrying around.

Every chance they had, it seemed like, they were having sex. Mostly this involved Jeff spooning behind Rachel and taking her from behind. Rachel couldn't really cum like that, but it felt so good to finally have a dick inside her on a regular basis again that she just didn't care. Besides, Jeff always made sure he gave her an orgasm, too, usually by eating her out before they actually had sex.

They experimented with other positions the best they could too. They found that the reverse cowgirl was actually quite enjoyable, but Rachel couldn't help but worry that she was crushing Jeff in the process, despite his constant denial of that.

It also felt good for Rachel to stand up flat against a wall while Jeff stood behind her. Well, not exactly "flat" against the wall, but as close as she could get to that.

The sex was amazing, but Rachel was increasingly finding that she wanted something more. This wasn't a knock on Jeff in any way, as she felt that his dick was molded to perfectly fit inside of her. It was just that her hormones were taking her to a point where she didn't know what to do to satiate her desires.

Finally, she came up with an idea that she hoped would take her pleasures to the next level. One night, near the end of her pregnancy term, she pulled Jeff into her room to talk about it.

"So Jeff, I want to talk to you about something."

"Okay, what's up?"

"You ever been extremely thirsty? And you can't figure out what it is you want to drink? So you drink water, but that doesn't work. Then you have some milk, tea, sports drink, but you just can't find what it is you're after?"

"Are you trying to tell me you want some juice? 'Cause I'll get you some juice, you don't have to give me a long explanation about it."

"No, this isn't about juice. Sex has been so amazing with you these past few weeks. You know my body so well, and you've been so tender and sweet and patient with your love-making, given my, uh, current limitations."

"Why do I feel like there is a 'but' coming on?"

"Haha, well, it's funny that you say that, because there is indeed a 'but' coming on, but maybe not the one you're expecting."

Jeff stared at his sister intently for a moment before shaking his head.

"Geez Rach, call me slow, but I'm not seeing where you are going with this."

"I went to the store today, Jeff."

"Did you buy juice?"

"Will you forget about the goddamn juice, man! I bought something else, something for both of us. Something that I think you are going to like."

Rachel reached behind her and pulled a tube into view, handing it to Jeff.

"All natural anal glide", Jeff read aloud. It seemed to take a few seconds for his words to register meaning in his head. Then, he slowly looked up at Rachel as comprehension dawned on him, with a look of a small child who was just surprised with a trip to Disney World.

"I, ah, have cleaned myself quite thoroughly back there, and if you are willing, I'd love it if you would try anal with me."

"If I'm willing?! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

"Haha, I thought you'd like this. Now, I've been doing a little researching online where women have shared their first time experiences, and three things seem very important."

"Anything, Rach!"

"Okay. One, we need lots of foreplay still. Although, I think my hormones will multiply anything that you do, so maybe just the normal amount. Two, we need lots of lube. Lots. I bought three of these bad boys in the store today, so don't be afraid to use a ton of it."

"Wait, you bought three tubes of anal lube at once? What a scene that must have been for whoever was working there!"

"Actually, I didn't go in. I parked outside of the sex store and waited for a female customer to show up, figuring a girl would be less likely to be creepy about it. Once a girl showed up, I called her over, gave her the money, and asked her to get it for me."

"So, nine months pregnant, you parked outside a sex store, waited for the right stranger to show up, then asked them to buy you anal lube?"

"Hey, you wanna lecture me, or do you wanna fuck me in the ass?"

Jeff lowered his head, and mumbled quietly that he, indeed, preferred the idea of having sex with her in the butt.

"Anyway, there is one more important thing you need to remember. Go. Slow. If I ask you to stop, you need to stop immediately. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Good. All these rules haven't turned you off, have they?"

As she spoke, Jeff was able to remove his pants and underwear, and was just pulling his shirt over his head as she finished her sentence.

"Sorry, what'd you say, Rach?"

"Nothing, perv. Get over here."

They kissed passionately while Jeff fondled her breasts through the material of her maternity nightgown. She had purposely not worn a bra, and this allowed him to caress her nipples, and even lightly bite them through the material of the nightgown. Eventually he lowered himself between her legs, first lightly kissing her belly, then kissing his way all the way down to her pussy. He had learned exactly what she liked when he ate her out, having done it countless times over the past few weeks, and wasted no time in getting right into it. He curled two fingers inside of her, pushing them against the front wall of her vagina. Then he placed his tongue flat on her clitoris and worked a slow figure-eight pattern over it. Rachel had come to love the fact that she couldn't see anything he was doing, due to her belly. Strangely enough, it seemed to amplify everything that she felt. She was able to close her eyes and imagine her brother's tongue lovingly lapping at her, drinking in her taste. She could even imagine what the heat of her wet vagina felt like wrapped around his fingers, a thought that always made her even wetter.

"Mmmm, I think I'm ready baby."

Jeff removed his mouth from her pussy and brought it up to her face, kissing her and allowing her to taste herself. She always loved when he did that.

Rachel turned herself over and placed a couple of pillows under her arms to help support her extra weight. She felt Jeff behind her as he caressed her ass. The first bit of lube landed on her hole, and Jeff proceeded to use it to help him push his finger gently into her. She clenched up just a little at first, but was able to relax as he continued to squirt lube down there while pushing the rest of his finger inside of her.

"That's my whole finger, Rach. How are you?"

"I'm good. Ready for more."

Jeff very slowly pulled his finger out of his sister's ass and squirted another liberal amount of lube onto her.

"I put a lot on me too, don't worry."

"Mm-kay."

Jeff placed the head of his cock right on the entrance to his sister's ass.

"Stop!"

"I...haven't even inserted a centimeter yet, Rach!"

"I know, that was a test. You passed. You may continue."

"Cool."

Jeff was actually able to slide in the first inch or so without Rachel having to say a word. He was so gentle, and even though the feeling was extremely intense, it wasn't bad for her.

"How does it feel, Rach?"

"Like...a penis is slowly being pushed into my butt."

"Well, that's to the point."

"Go a little further."

Jeff acquiesced and pushed in another inch or so. He stopped, and Rachel felt him dump another glob of lube onto them. Tiny bits at a time, Jeff started to slide further and further into her, all the while pouring more and more lube on them.

"Is there such thing as too much lube? Because I sure have made a mess back here."

"Nuh-uh."

"You okay, babe?"

"Uh-huh, don't talk."

After what felt like a solid ten minutes of buildup, Jeff finally found himself buried as deep inside his sister's asshole as he could go.

At first, all Rachel could focus on was the intense feeling of having to go to the bathroom. Thankfully, she had read up on it, and had expected this feeling, and knew that it was just part of the experience. She made herself focus more on the psychological effect that having her brother's penis inside of her butt was having on her.

"Your penis is in my butt, Jeff."

"Very astute observation, Rachel."

"Like, my asshole literally could not be more full of your dick right now."

"You are so sexy, sister of mine. Can I pull out a little?"

"No, just stay still for now please."

Jeff remained stationary like Rachel had asked of him. He did, however, wedge his hand between their bodies, and move it underneath her between her legs.

"Ooooohhhhh my. Yes, please play with my clit!"

The sensations were swiftly building for Rachel. Jeff worked his fingers between her legs, the wetness of the lube and her own natural juices making everything feel extremely slippery sexy, all the while leaving himself balls-deep inside of her.

"Yes baby, you're going to make me cum, don't stop!"

Jeff continued his assault on her pussy as Rachel's orgasm quickly approached. When it hit her, it was unlike any other orgasm she had had before. Her whole body shook violently as she came hard from some previously untapped region of her insides.

"Wow, that seemed like a special one, Rach."

"Uh-huh", she replied in a breathy way.

"So, may I...?"

"Yes, slowly."

As promised, Jeff very slowly pulled out of her, up to the point where only the head of his cock remained inside of her. Just to be safe, he applied more lube, and then slowly pushed himself back into her.

Rachel had expected anal sex to have a certain raunchiness to it, but oddly she felt closer to Jeff than she ever had before. The intimacy of having his penis completely engulfed in her rectum made her even more connected to him.

He very slowly started to pick up the pace, and the physical sensations finally started to match the psychological ones. Rachel's nerve endings tingled all throughout her body as Jeff slowly started to pound harder into her.

"Oh my god!", she cried in pleasure.

"Are you good, baby?"

"Yeeeeeeesssssss! You can go harder, Jeff!"

Everything felt so slick down there for Rachel. Each time Jeff bottomed out in her ass, he would newly slap her ass and grab a handful of her cheek.

"Mmmm, yeah, keep spanking me Jeff!"

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm fucking my pregnant sister in her ass!"

She couldn't believe how much of a pounding her tight little hole could take on its first try. She was even able to clamp down a little on his cock, something that did not go unnoticed by Jeff.

"Fuck! Whatever you're doing, Rach, it's fucking amazing!"

"Mm-hmm, I knew you'd like that. Now why don't you go ahead and cum for me."

"What...like inside of you?"

"Do you not want to cum in your twin sister's butt? Because she really wants you to, Jeff. Fill your pregnant sister's ass with every last drop of your cum!"

"Damn girl, you are one saucy little minx tonight, aren't you?"

"Less talk, more jizz."

It didn't take long before Rachel felt his fingertips grip her ass tightly, and felt his thrusts become quicker and sharper. He grabbed a handful of her hair for good measure and used it to support himself while he unloaded every last drop of his white hot semen deep inside her bowels.

"Oh my god," Jeff spoke in between heavy breathing. "I just came...inside the ass...of my pregnant twin sister. I have literally reached the sexual pinnacle of my life, and I'm only 27 years old!"

"Great pillow talk, Jeff. Glad I could be something of a milestone for you."

"Hey, don't complain, you know you loved it. You even got to cum twice!"

"I did love it. It felt so...cum twice? I didn't cum twice."

"Yes you did, once with my fingers, and then you came again at the same time as me."

"Once with your fingers, and that's it."

"Well, you sure squirted a lot for someone who didn't have an orgasm."

"I didn't squirt! Although everything is extremely wet, but that's just the lube that got everywhere, right?"

"Rachel, when I came, a huge wave of fluid gushed out of you. You squirted, more than I've ever seen you do before, I might add."

"A huge wave of...?" Rachel questioned out loud. Then, reality struck her hard in the face, and a little bit of panic started to seep in.

"Oh shit! My water broke Jeff! I'm going into labor!"

"Oh, it was your water breaking! I thought that was a lot of liquid for just an orgasm, although that would be pretty hot. I can't believe I-"

Jeff stopped mid-sentence as Rachel's words finally sunk in.

"Shit! We gotta go, now! Get dressed Rach, quick."

"Jeff, we have plenty of time, hospital is really close."

"Calm down, Rach, this is no time to panic. Mom!? Mom!"

Jeff ran out of the room in search of their mother. Rachel could hear them talking clearly from down the hall.

"What is it dear?"

"Rachel's in labor!"

"Oh, how wonderful! I'll go get some towels and lay them down in the living room for her."

"No Mom! I'm taking her to the hospital!"

"But the possible infections-"

"No! Just please watch Miller for me, I'll call when it's done. Rach!?"

Jeff came sprinting back into her bedroom, grabbed her bag that had been packed a week ago, and darted back out of the room. Rachel heard the front door open and slam shut, and watched from her window as Jeff threw the bag in the front seat of the car, got in the driver's seat, backed out of the driveway, and took off down the road.

"What a dumb-ass."

A couple of minutes later, she watched as the car zoomed back into the driveway and Jeff bolted out of the car and back through the front door.

"Rach!? Rachel!? We need to leave!"

Jeff came sprinting into her bedroom, approached Rachel, and grabbed her on her shoulders.

"Listen, we really need to-"

Rachel slapped her brother in the face lightly, but with enough power to make him stop talking.

"Please stop, I've got this under control. Now, I'm going to get dressed. You sit here on the bed, and I'll let you know if I need you for anything. Otherwise, just stay quiet."

"Okay."

She raised up on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm about to have a baby Jeff! We...are about to have a baby."

"Yes, we are," Jeff said smiling.