Rachel Goes Back to School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do good?" she asked a minute later after I had collapsed at her side.

I knew she was referring to more than our sex, and I replied, "You should have told me about wanting to fuck Larry."

"It was just thoughts," she responded nervously.

"Doesn't matter," I said.

"Okay," she whispered.

We lay in silence for several minutes and then I asked, "Did you enjoy the professor's cock?"

My question made her fidget for a few seconds before she responded, "The spanking hurt."

"And you chose sex. Did you enjoy it?" I pushed.

"Yeah..." she whispered, and then asked, "Did I do good?"

"Yes, baby," I said as she snuggled closer.

The short exchange made me realize that we had crossed a boundary. In the brief time since we made our agreement, other than some exhibition, all the things we experienced had occurred between us. I had threatened more and told her she was mine to do as I pleased although I had nothing in mind. However, in Kott's dungeon, caught up in the heat of the moment, I had initiated the idea that led to her fucking, and interestingly, Rachel didn't seem upset. Rather, she merely sought reassurance that she had fulfilled my desires.

"I need to shower," she said a few minutes later and tried to rise.

"No, baby. I like you like this," I replied and pulled her back.

"Dirty and smelly? she asked.

"Yes, and full of my cum," I answered.

With a contented sigh, she moved tightly against me and although we fondled a little, we fell asleep before things progressed.

The next morning, I let her clean up and then applied ointment to her ass. I thought about getting her back in bed but she declared she needed to prepare for school, so I packed up and left. On the drive home, I thought about the sex with Dr. Kott and oddly, I only felt a little disturbed by what I had initiated. I knew it should bother me more but somehow in the context of our new relationship it seemed acceptable. I couldn't deny that watching my wife succumb to the relentless onslaught from the professor had been incredibly arousing and that, coupled with her acceptance, made me realize I needed to always be sure I maintained an element of control.

Since the step we had taken had been a huge one, I wanted to make sure she understood that her home was indeed a sanctuary so when she stepped into the house that evening, I made sure to meet her with a large glass of wine.

"Here ya go," I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks!" she replied as her face broke into a wide smile, and then added, "Now, I'm on my turf."

"I know...I'll follow the rules," I acknowledged.

"Good..." she answered and after a pause, asked, "Can we talk later?"

"Of course," I responded, guessing the subject.

Rachel felt she needed to spend some time with our son so it wasn't until almost ten that we managed to move to the bedroom. Along the way, we split a bottle and a half of wine so I wondered whether she would be in the mood for a serious discussion but as soon as the door closed, I could tell by her expression she hadn't changed her mind.

Together, we sat on the bed and she gave me a vulnerable look before saying, "I have concerns about what happened."

"Why?" I asked knowing she was referring to Professor Kott.

"Doesn't it bother you?" she asked.

"It bothered me when you were sneaking off to fuck Larry which is why you are where you are," I replied, knowing I was being harsh.

"That's not..." she started before I interrupted.

"What are you when you're in the city?" I asked.

She looked at me and for a moment there was a fire in her eyes but it slowly ebbed and then with a heavy sigh, she responded, "A slut...your slut."

"Exactly, which means I decide," I said.

"It doesn't bother you?" she whined.

"If it bothered me, we wouldn't do it. I thought we were past this. I thought you understood and accepted the arrangement," I countered, knowing I couldn't show any reluctance.

"I'm afraid," she whispered.

"About what?" I asked, confused for the first time.

Seconds ticked by before she finally said in a low voice, "I'm afraid you'll throw me away. I'm afraid after it's all over you won't want me anymore."

I truly hadn't seen that message coming and I had to stop for a moment and collect my thoughts before answering, "First, that's not going to happen. Second, whether you understand this or not, we are doing this together. Third, who says it's going to stop? Why would I want for it to stop?"

A hint of a smile appeared on her face and she said, "When I finish school."

"Hmmm...maybe we'll keep the condo," I replied.

"When I get pregnant?" she asked.

"No need to stop for that," I replied with a laugh.

"That's crazy!" she said but started laughing, too.

Worried she would want to discuss a visit to the doctor, I moved to end the conversation by pulling her close to me and finding her lips. At first, she connected reluctantly but after a few seconds, she returned the kiss passionately. We cuddled for a few minutes and several times I thought about progressing to sex, but the mood didn't seem right.

"Dr. Kott told Josh. He told him what happened?" she whispered as I stroked her hair.

"Really? Already? How do you know?" I asked.

"Just the way he looked at me," she answered.

"So, he didn't say anything? Maybe you're just paranoid," I countered.

"No...I could tell. He knows," she replied.

As I considered her message, I realized I shouldn't be surprised, as the professor seemed to thrive on lust. Now, I had the vision of him racing to talk to the grad student to explain how he had buried his heavy cock into Rachel. The situation was quite concerning because, in addition to rushing to break what should have been a matter held in confidence, he had shared it with an individual who had been intimate with our daughter.

"Well, that's not good," I said feeling I needed to reply.

"No...no, it's not," she responded, no doubt worried about the same issues.

We became silent and began to drift to sleep but before it arrived, I whispered softly to her, "Rachel, I'll never throw you away."

"Mmmm...you better not," she whispered.

"I mean...as long as you behave," I replied, unable to hold back my giggle.

"Ass!" she declared but she took my arm and pulled it tightly over her body.

That weekend, I thought a lot about her message and accepted that her participation in our arrangement put her in a very vulnerable position regardless of how it came about. Professor Kott's indiscretion provided a vivid example of the risks but even though I felt some guilt, it wasn't enough to stop things. However, it did make me want to offer comfort, so I continued to dote on her, and although I could tell she understood my intent, it still pleased her. When she left for the city the following Monday she was in good spirits and when I talked to her that evening, she was in a playful mood.

"I'm so horny," she whined almost as soon as the call started.

"What? We made love yesterday," I laughed.

"I can't help it! Come see me," she begged.

"I can't come up every time you get worked up," I laughed, and then a thought struck me and I asked, "Did you work out today?"

"Yes, I just got back," she replied with a giggle.

"Ahhh...I see. You got exciting showing Elizar your pussy," I said.

"Elisandro, and he didn't see anything," she countered.

"Why not? How could he not?" I laughed.

"Because I stay covered!" she declared. I sensed there was more so I went quiet and let the tension build. Seconds ticked by before she offered, "He tried...he asked to."

"I don't understand. Explain what happened," I demanded.

At first, she didn't respond but after several seconds passed with a heavy sigh, she answered, "He kept putting me into positions so he could look but I made sure to adjust the shorts to stay covered. He didn't like that and finally he just asked if he could look," she explained.

"Just like that? I mean...how did he ask," I pushed.

"I guess he didn't really ask. He just said he wanted to see my pussy some more," she replied.

"He said pussy... he used the word?" I asked.

"Yes..." she responded.

I let some silence ensue before I told her, "Let him look, Rachel. Let him look all he wants but no touching."

"Shit... It's embarrassing!" she declared.

"He made you horny," I teased.

"Yes, and you're not here to take care of me. If we are going to do this, you need to come up more and take care of me," she protested.

"Baby, I want you horny all the time and I can't come up that often so you're just going to have to bottle it up until you get home. Besides, if I come up who knows what thoughts I might have," I told her.

"I don't care...it's not fair this way," she whined.

We talked for another ten minutes with her repeatedly returning to the subject of me driving up to spend the night. Finally, the call ended but I made sure to remind her that masturbation remained forbidden.

For the next couple of weeks, the same conversation occurred each time she spent the night at the condo and I knew much of it derived from her interactions with the young Latin trainer. However, no longer did she whine about the embarrassment she felt. Instead, she would eagerly provide a detailed description about his leers, smiles, and the sodden state of her pussy. Occasionally, the man would make an effort to reach out but, according to her, she was able to thwart his efforts. The excitement it created translated nicely to our bedroom and although when she first returned home, she often tried to act indifferent, later we always enjoyed great sex.

It was during one of these sessions, as I slowly pushed into her from behind, that I recalled her recent interaction with Dr. Kott's cock. Suddenly, I remembered his hidden camera system and I mentally kicked myself for not checking before to see if he had captured the encounter. I didn't say anything to Rachel but early the following Monday, I dialed his number.

"Hello there! I was hoping to hear from you. Has sweet Rachel been bad again?" the man asked as soon as the line connected.

"No...no that's not why I'm calling," I replied, and before he could speak, I asked, "Professor, did you make a film again...when we were there last?"

"Yes, indeed! I quite like watching it. Anna enjoys it, too," he answered showing no guilt.

"Look, I want to come up like before, get a copy, and make sure the original is erased," I told him.

"I see. Well, later today after five would work best," he suggested and then added, "There's something else you might like to see, too."

"What's that?" I asked wondering if my wife had done something without telling me.

"Josh came by here to use the garage with a lovely young woman that I learned was your daughter," he replied.

"Dear Lord," I gasped.

"Equally interesting but quite different than her mother," he said with a soft chuckle.

Although incensed by his attitude, I knew there was nothing I could gain by calling him out. So, I ended the call with the understanding that we would meet later that afternoon. I thought about calling Rachel and informing her but decided to wait until I knew what we were dealing with. The rest of the morning and early afternoon seemed to go by at a snail's pace but finally, the time came to depart for the city.

Arriving a few minutes early, I was just approaching the front door when Dr. Kott's car pulled into the driveway. He bounded from his vehicle and met me showing no sign of discomfort about the situation.

"So good to see you. Come in...come in," he said, guiding me forward and once inside, he asked, "It's a bit early but would you care for a drink?"

"No, thanks. I'd just like this done," I replied.

With a quick nod, he led me to his computer and as we waited for it to boot, he said, "A copy of Rachel I would think. How about your daughter?"

On the drive, I had thought about the question and decided I needed to have something to show my wife. However, it was still difficult to force the answer and I stood awkwardly for several seconds before I managed to speak.

"Both," I told the man.

A decadent smile appeared on his face which made my anger flare and for a moment I considered hitting him but I held back and for the next few minutes I watched as he transferred the files to multiple flash drives. When he finished, he purposefully walked through the steps of deleting the files and removing them from his Recycle Bin. Of course, I had no way of knowing whether he had made surreptitious copies but I did take comfort in his openness about their existence.

"All finished!" he declared as he stood and after handing me the three drives, he smiled and said, "Your daughter's file is quite large."

For a moment, I remained silent as I gauged the meaning of his message but hoping to get some context about Lizzie's visit, I asked, "How did they end up here?"

"Nothing that had been planned. At least not from our side if that's what you're asking. I received a phone call from Josh who asked if he could borrow the play area and an hour later, he arrived with an attractive young woman. Only later did we learn...the connection," he explained.

"Were...did you...and Anna...were you there?" I stammered.

"No, he preferred to be alone," the man answered.

I thought it was the first bit of good news I had heard since I learned of the situation as I had been in agony thinking about the older man fondling Lizzie, or worse. So, with a sense of relief, I turned towards the entrance knowing I needed to go to the condo and discuss the matter with my wife.

Just before I stepped outside, I turned to the man and said, "Professor, I'm counting on your discretion."

"Yes, of course. In these things trust is paramount," he acknowledged.

I made it to the condo before Rachel arrived and was waiting impatiently on the couch when I heard the key in the lock. As soon as she spotted me, an eager smile filled her face, but it quickly disappeared when she noticed my somber expression.

"What's wrong?" she asked nervously.

"I saw the professor. I called him to discuss something and he dropped a bomb on me," I said.

"What do you mean? What kind of bomb?" she asked.

I looked at her for several seconds and then with a deep sigh, I told her, "Josh and Lizzie used his...dungeon."

"Lizzie? When was she here?" she asked and by her demeanor, I could tell she had also been kept in the dark.

"I don't know...last weekend or the one before, I'm not sure," I answered, realizing I had forgotten to ask and after pausing a moment for the message to sink in, I said, "There's a tape of it."

"A tape? Why is there a tape?" she asked.

I had never told her about his hidden cameras so she had no idea she too had appeared on video. I thought about contriving some story but decided to go with the truth which meant I would likely face her wrath.

"He has cameras...hidden ones...in the garage. He records everything," I explained.

I could tell the moment reality set in as a fury filled her eyes and seconds later, she asked, "He filmed the other times? With us?"

"Yes," I said wanting it over so we could get back to Lizzie.

"You didn't tell me," she stated.

"No," I answered.

"Have you seen them...the videos?" she pushed.

"Yes," I admitted.

"That's dirty. Just wrong and dirty. You have no right to keep that from me. All the shit I'm dealing with from you and you play it this way? What's wrong with you?" she fired back with the anger in her voice growing with each word.

"Look, we can discuss it later. I want to get back to our daughter," I replied.

"That's bullshit. All the crap you give me and I've dealt with. This is no better...it's worse," she declared.

"No...no, it's not... I didn't fuck another woman behind your back and lie about it," I responded as my temper flared, and deciding I'd had enough, I demanded, "Now, get your clothes off. You know the rule."

A strange look that I couldn't decipher filled her face as her body stiffened and she looked at me for several seconds without speaking before she moved to the bedroom and closed the door. I had no idea what to expect next but decided to let her stew, so I sat on the couch and piddled with my phone. It took almost thirty minutes but eventually, the door opened and my lovely wife stepped out naked. I could tell she was still angry as she moved towards me.

"Okay, let's see it," she said as she sat on the couch.

"Need your laptop," I replied and with a sigh, she rose, collected her computer, and returned to her spot.

I handed her one of the storage devices and she quickly found the port. Seconds later, she had the directory opened and I cringed when I saw that the professor had named the file "mother", quickly guessing the names of the others.

"Well, isn't that nice," she said sarcastically.

As expected, the next one we inserted held a file named "daughter1" which made Rachel turn and hit me with a withering stare.

"Just...just go," I replied.

With that, she clicked the file and the professor's garage dungeon appeared. Seconds later, we watched as Josh and Lizzie walked in and I could hear her giggling as they made their way to the center of the room. Without question, Dr. Kott had created an edited file from the raw stream and like the previous video, the picture was low res with poor audio. Still, I could easily tell I was looking at my daughter and for the next few minutes, we watched as the young man gave her a tour of the space while providing descriptions of the numerous devices. When they finished, they moved back to the center next to the table where the professor kept his paddles and whips. They were still laughing and cutting up when Josh pulled something from the table and seconds later, we watched as he tried to fit a ball gag on Lizzie.

"You ready to play?" he asked when he had it in place.

We could tell she gave a gargled response, then their hands suddenly went at each other's clothes, and soon both were naked. I hadn't seen my daughter undressed since she was a pre-pubescent child and it made me very uncomfortable. Still, I couldn't look away and noted that she had a beautifully toned body with breasts a tad smaller than her mom's. Just above her smoothly shaved pussy, too small to make out, I spotted what could only be a tattoo. For just a moment, I thought about my decision to go with piercings instead of ink for Rachel but I quickly pushed the thoughts from my mind as they were too disturbing.

Although Josh was just a few years older, his looks weren't nearly as refined. A large man, he also looked a bit out of shape, and along with an unkempt head of red hair, he had a thick matting that covered his chest. His circumcised cock looked about average and there were no markings on his body that I spotted. Certainly, I thought, our daughter could do much better which forced me to briefly consider the reason for their relationship.

He led her to the cross fixed to the far wall and she allowed him to put her arms into the restraints with her back to the device. He left her feet free and returned to the table and selected a long riding crop. He stepped towards her making sure to keep the whip in her eyesight and when he got into range, he began to run it over her thighs while occasionally giving her quick taps. Next, he moved to her breasts and ran the leather end of the crop under and over her breasts for about a minute before descending her torso until he arrived at her parted legs. He started on the inner thighs but soon moved to her vagina where he ran the shaft of the device through her slit. It appeared that he wanted to tease rather than inflict pain, although I felt certain it would come, but when I saw my daughter start to hump against the crop, I couldn't contain myself any longer.

"Dammit! Dammit Rachel," I spat out.

123456...8