All Comments on 'Rachel Poses for Her Priest'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A real man of the cloth!

3

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

A sacrilegious and blasphemous story. Interesting that he is a Roman Catholic priest and Rachel is the wife of an Anglican vicar. Priests are human beings too and they have sexual desires. Maybe she felt that he was a safe target because he would need to be discreet. I wonder if her husband had any idea of how loose she was. She did say that he showed nude pictures of her to other men at the church. The woman is in control in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"God bless us, everyone"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"...as she left MY church." -- This phrase sums up a lot of what is wrong with the Church today. I must state I am a believer. And I am interested to see how writers have weaved religion into their stories and how differently they interpret how religious themes affect their characters. What I have deduced from this is that Satan has been doing a great job with his misinformation campaign. Most everyone leaving a comment, regarding any religious topic, is angry with...RELIGION! However, I like to point out that 'religion' never did anything TO anyone! People did. Plain and simple. We were warned about wolves in sheeps clothing. But too many ignored this warning and the signs of these predators. Catholicism is a glaring example of how trust was abused and abuse covered up (but they don't have a monopoly on the problem). When did the church become a priest's church? When was he granted ownership? It seems trivial but this attitude, his attitude is obvious. HIS church, HIS people, HIS to do as he pleases, HIS to do what he wants. Forget about priestly Vows. When people in positions of managerial or spiritual power over others take advantage of their positions, then they should be held accountable for breaking trust. Replace the word priest with the letters CEO. Is the person more evil now? Less? People will stage protest against governments and corporations for less heinous things but the spiritual leadership seems to skate for having broken trust with the flock. If you are angry at religion, rather than those who hide their crimes behind clerical robes, then you may be a part of the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue the story.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year ago

This post didn't go through the first time, Anyway, I lapsed as a Catholic decades ago, but I'm pretty sure that in their doctrine fornication is still a mortal sin even if one is wearing a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a porn site. Leave religion out of it. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm an agnostic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars, would love to read more of Rachel and the father. Maybe even the bishop. Lots of potential yet to explore Rachel. Thanks for writing.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Fatima poses, without her chador, for her mullah.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Not much story but interesting situation. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!