Rachel's Boat Party Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" he said, squinting in the bright sun.

"Hey, they're taking the boats to the middle of the lake to party on the water!" she said, excitedly.

"Oh, ok!" he said, still scowling as he had been since she started partying with her new friends. "Are you gonna go with them?"

"I'm having lots of fun!" she started to ask if she could go with them, but then thought twice. Did she need his permission? "I think I am! We'll be back soon I'm sure!"

"Ok well...alright!" she could see the resignation in his face. She was relieved he didn't make it a big thing that she wanted to go. But, if he wanted to hang out with her, he could have been this whole time.

"Let's go have a boat party!" Michelle yelled happily to cheers from the rest, Rachel joining in.

They held on as the boat lurched forward, before Andy steered them toward the middle of the lake. As they motored away Rachel thought about what she was doing. Should she keep doing this? They were just going out to the middle of the water. It would usually take them a while of kayaking to get here, but with this boat it'd be a couple minutes. Sure enough, it felt like only a short time later they arrived.

Ted started playing music from the other speaker they had on the boat and the dance party continued. This time, Brent came up behind her in Lauryn's place and set his hand on her hip again, and her stomach fluttered anew. Instinctually her hips started moving to the beat as they danced together.

Michelle pointed behind her. Another boat was on its way by them, motoring toward the beach they'd just come from.

"Hey L, should we give those guys a show?" Michelle called to Lauryn with a devilish smirk.

"Oh my god...um...I'm down if you are!" Lauryn laughed. Rachel wasn't sure what they were talking about.

The girls went to the side of the boat as the other craft approached.

"Wooo!!!" the girls shrieked suddenly at the occupants of the other boat. Holding up their hands, they shook their bikini-covered chests back and forth, boobs bouncing left and right in their tops. Rachel could see the two guys inside looking over and smiling. One gave a thumbs-up.

"Oh my god you guys are crazy!" Rachel laughed.

"Pffft that was nothing. You want to see us get crazy?" Michelle smirked, sending a knowing look toward Lauryn. The boat had turned around; the guys appeared to want to get another look. "Should we?"

"We should!" Lauryn roared excitedly. As the boat came back for another pass, Lauryn and Michelle grabbed the underside of their tops. Rachel scoffed, they weren't gonna do what she thought they were, were they?

Rachel's mouth hung open as the girls screamed, lifting their bikinis off their chests, bare tits coming into view. She covered her mouth in surprise at her friends openly exposing their tits to these two strange guys, who were smiling and high fiving, both now giving them a thumbs up. Ted, Brent and Andy were exchanging high-fives too.

"You guys!" Rachel exclaimed, still in disbelief.

"What do you think, Rachel? Help us give them a good sending-off on their way?"

"Me?? Oh I don't think so..." she said. But she considered it for a second. She was having tons of fun partying with them so far. She'd never flashed anyone before, but it seemed like an exciting, sexy thing to do right then.

"C'mon, we'll be doing it together." Lauryn said, her hand outstretched. Rachel took a deep breath and grabbed it, stepping to the side of the boat. She couldn't believe she was considering this, but something had her feeling like maybe she needed to ignore her inhibitions a bit right then. She'd wanted more excitement in her life didn't she? The boat was circling back.

"Alright girls get ready!" Michelle said. Rachel's heart was racing, grabbing her top as her friends had. Was she gonna do it? Would it be so bad if she did?

"1, 2, 3!" Michelle screamed. Rachel saw them pull their tops up next to her. Forcing herself to do it before she could reconsider, and with a rush to her head, she pulled her top up. Her bare breasts falling into view of her friends, the guys, and the world. She screamed from the exhilaration, her friends noticed and screamed louder. The guys driving by raised their fists in celebration and high fived each other once more.

She didn't know why she looked down at them, but she did, perhaps to help her believe she was really doing this. There they were though, uncovered, nipples exposed and all. Then, quickly as she'd done it, she rushed to cover them again. Pulling her top back down first, her heart was beating out of her chest. She'd just shown everyone her boobs! And, what was wilder, is she felt like she enjoyed it. The excitement, the sexiness, the confidence she felt from it were unlike anything she'd experienced. But also, she found herself liking that she was the star of the show.

"Yessss girl you did it!" Lauryn screamed, hugging Rachel, her top still up. Rachel hugged her back, ecstatic for herself and her friends...but realized from the bare skin pressing against her that her friend was still topless.

"Lauryn, aren't you gonna cover your boobs??" she asked, bewildered.

"Oh yeah, I guess maybe I should..." her friend replied, looking at Michelle and smirking. Rachel noticed Michelle still hadn't covered up either.

"Not like these guys haven't seen them before..." Michelle teased.

"That, I cannot deny."

"Wow...I did NOT realize how wild you guys were gonna get out here!" Rachel said, a shocked expression still on her face.

"Girl, this is nothing, it's just boobs." Remarked Lauryn casually. "Guys like 'em, girls like 'em, what's the problem?"

"You should join us babe, lose those tan lines!" Michelle suggested, raising her eyebrows. Considering she was now the only girl wearing a top, she almost felt weird not joining them. Would she really be the only one? She'd already joined them in flashing the passing boat, so it's not like anyone couldn't have already seen her tits by then.

Untying the back of her top, the blood went to her head again. Was she really going to go topless in front of these people she'd just met? But then she remembered how exciting it had been moments ago.

"Dooo it!" Lauryn encouraged. "Nobody's around anymore, it's just us friends! Everyone will be so hyped if you do it..."

Lauryn was right, it was just her and her new wonderful friends. Why not keep the fun going? Exhaling, she began lifting the fabric off of her chest. She felt her bare skin and nipples meet the sun again and all her new friends cheered for her. She looked down, seeing her bare breasts on display and smiled, still a bit embarrassed but excited! Looking around, she could see everyone was so happy for her. And she had to admit, she was appreciating the positive attention.

Taking a deep breath, she felt a wonderful energy moving through her and she smiled. She was feeling like a new person today, partying, dancing, flashing, she felt like there were no restrictions on her, no rules with this group.

Lauryn came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her and she squealed with delight, loving the contact and her friend's soft, warm skin against her. Lauryn started guiding Rachel's hips back and forth to the beat and she felt herself bouncing her ass to and fro with her friend.

"Let's see you shake that ass for us girl!" Lauryn commanded, and Rachel, laughing hysterically, was more than happy to oblige. She bounced her butt up and down to the beat, looking back and smiling. This was the kind of dancing she'd practiced in her room, by herself in the mirror with nobody else around, but her fun friends and the molly had her feeling free to express herself how she wanted.

The buzz from another boat became audible, and the other girls cheered. Rachel looked up, it was the other boat, the rest of the crew had come to join them. Her chest filled with joy at more friends adding to the party. Michelle was leaned against the seat, her ass bouncing up and down with Lauryn laughing maniacally next to her.

"Rachel come join me!" Michelle waved her over. Rachel might have hesitated even 30 minutes ago, but now she was all for it. Dancing over to her friend, she climbed up on the seat and started twerking her bikini-clad ass for her cheering friends. Looking back, she saw Lauryn cheering for her behind her bouncing butt. Lauryn started playfully spanking both her and Michelle's asses and Rachel cackled at her friend's touch.

"You look so fucking sexy girl!" Lauryn complimented Rachel. She FELT sexy...sexier than she'd felt in, well, ever. She wanted to be even sexier, though, and had an idea. Reaching back, she pulled the edge of her bottoms in slightly, turning her already pretty revealing bikini cut almost into a thong. She'd never been brave enough to wear a thong as a bikini, only under certain dresses and skirts. But now she wanted to show off more of her ass, to be sexier with her friends.

"Yes Rachel!!" her friend cheered, slapping her butt once again to Rachel's thong-clad twerking. She didn't want to stop pushing herself.

"What do you think guys, are you gonna just stand there with your shorts on or are you gonna lead the way in making this a MORE naked party?" Lauryn asked the guys, who'd just been dancing and admiring the three cute, topless girls shaking their asses for them.

"Pshh you don't have to ask us twice!" Brent said, chuckling with the guys. With a surprisingly small amount of hesitation, he untied his trunks and, to Rachel's astonishment, yanked them down to his ankles.

Rachel shrieked, covering her mouth with her hand a half-second too late. His penis was clearly visible and he wasn't even trying to hide it! Lauryn and Michelle each cheered and he stood proudly, exposed, before suddenly bolting. Running and jumping off the back of the boat, he cannonballed into the water. In disbelief, Rachel didn't have any time to react before watching Ted and Andy, now also butt naked, sprint after him and flipping into the water.

"Well girls, should we follow suit?" Michelle asked her friends. "Or. no-suit I guess!"

"You know I'm in!" Lauryn said coolly

"What? You mean, we get naked too??" Rachel wasn't sure she'd heard right.

"I mean, it's only fair! The guys aren't wearing anything anymore..." reasoned Michelle.

"I know but, it's not the same, they're guys!"

"Come on girl your titties are out and your bottoms are up your asscrack, why not just go for the full monty?" Michelle countered, saying "the full monty" in a posh english accent.

"Do it!!" Lauryn pressured. "Naked is sexy!". Rachel was feeling more adventurous than ever and their logic was weighing on her. But she still had that bit of reservation hanging in the back of her mind. Would getting completely naked be too crazy?

"Oh my god, I dunno you guys!" Rachel said. The two girls both "awww'd" in response.

"Well, maybe after a refreshing dip she might change her mind" Michelle nudged Lauryn.

"Alright ready?" Michelle asked. "Here! We! GO!" she counted them off before the two friends took off to leap into the water. Rachel chased after them, getting a glimpse of the guys watching before springing off the back of the boat and crashing into the cool water.

She hadn't realized how hot she had been until the lake enveloped her, and she came up laughing from the wonderful feeling of the cool lake water on her body.

"You guys, this feels amazing!" she gushed.

"I know, doesn't it?" Michelle replied.

"I'm just sayin', you gotta try it au naturale." Lauryn added, holding her bottoms up with a smirk. Rachel gasped.

"You didn't think we were gonna let the guys do all the skinny dipping did you?" Michelle said, smiling, holding hers up as well. Rachel cackled - she should have known.

"Try it!" Lauryn encouraged. "Nobody can see anything!"

Rachel felt herself being convinced at that point. She DID want to try it, and knowing she still had control of how naked she was going to be kept her feeling like this was an acceptable thing to try.

"OK!" Rachel exclaimed. Dipping her head under the water, she curled her thumbs under the strings of her bottoms, then pulled them down, feeling the cool water kiss her vulva. This was so exciting! She thought to herself, as she came up, bottoms in hand. She was completely naked in broad daylight!

Coming up for air, she showed her bottoms to the girls with an embarrassed smile. Predictably at that point, they cheered for her.

"Swim around! It feels SO good!" Lauryn advised, before diving under. Ted's butt came into view as he took a dive himself. Closing her eyes, Rachel took a breath and dove down, taking a few breast strokes into the lake, feeling the water caressing her naked body. She felt so free and beautiful, so happy to be in this gorgeous lake with these wonderful friends, trying something so new and cool. She also felt so free and sexy, uninhibited by clothes or judgment.

Coming up for air, she laughed, even almost cried, in disbelief at how good she felt, the electric sensations flowing through her as the molly sent signals throughout her body, contentment and happiness coming over her.

"You guys, this is like, the best day ever!" She gushed before her filter could stop her. She honestly felt that way. She'd never felt so happy to be anywhere.

"You bet your butt it is girl!" Laughed Michelle.

"I've just never felt so free and sexy before!" the confessions kept flowing out of her.

"You should ALWAYS feel that way girl!" Lauryn counseled. "You ARE sexy!" She was right, Rachel thought, didn't she deserve to feel this way as much as possible? And wasn't she sexy? The thought made her heart feel so full she thought it might burst. She threw her arms around Lauryn and, not missing a beat, Lauryn hugged her back strongly

"Aww let me join!" yelled Michelle, before wrapping her arms around the group, before they each released to keep their heads above water.

"You guys are seriously the best!" she said, a smile plastered across her face.

"We know...but do you know who ELSE is the best?" Michelle whispered.

"Who?" Rachel asked.

"Ted, Brent, and Andy..." Michelle giggled. Lauryn cackled along with her while Rachel blushed. She looked over, they were still diving down, and cracking jokes with each other while they had their girl time.

"Ok Rachel, molly confession time, which one do you think is the hottest?" Lauryn inquired.

"Brent!" her brain, and her mouth said at the same time, causing the girls to burst into a fit of giggles.

"You know you could...have some fun with him out here if you want, we won't judge." Michelle smirked.

"What? Oh no I have a boyfriend Michelle!" she playfully slapped her friend's shoulder.

"Welllllll that didn't stop us!" Michelle nudged Lauryn, starting the giggling again.

"Did you guys BOTH cheat on your boyfriends?" Rachel asked, astonished.

"Maybe...but girl who CARES?" Lauryn reasoned. "We had a chance to have the sexiest time of our lives and we took it!" Rachel thought for just a moment about what she'd do if she didn't have to worry about a boyfriend and another surge of euphoria flowed.

"Besides, our boyfriends know and were surprisingly ok with it, you'd be surprised what guys are into these days." Michelle said matter-of-factly. Rachel thought about Trev. Would he maybe be into it if she fooled around with someone else?

The new Megan Thee Stallion song came on and Michelle and Lauryn's faces lit up.

"WE NEED TO DANCE TO THIS SONG!" Michelle declared.

"Yesss!" Lauryn agreed loudly. Their heads went under as they went to put on their bottoms, and Rachel followed suit, lamenting for a moment that she had to clothe herself again. Maybe she WOULD try to get naked at some point?

Bottoms back on, the girls climbed up the ladder and danced onto the boat. Shaking their asses to the beat, Rachel danced up against Lauryn, smacking her butt. She couldn't help but notice how much she liked feeling her skin against Lauryn's, and surges of happiness went through her as Michelle sandwiched her from behind, boobs pressed against her back. Rachel bounced her butt against her friend with delight.

The guys climbed up the ladder and the girls shrieked with laughter as their penises each came into view. Rachel did everything she could not to stare, in disbelief she was seeing these three hot guys, totally naked right in front of her, dancing with handsome smiles on their faces. The thought about what her friends said moments ago in the water crept forward in her mind...with the inhibitions about her boyfriend slowly being replaced.

***

Trev was breathing hard as he got closer to the boat, having paddled the two-person kayak all the way to the middle of the lake himself. He'd pulled himself away from his online discourse when he realized how readily his girlfriend had decided to party with this other group of friends. He wondered if Rachel was mad at him. As he approached, he saw lots of exposed skin, which at first look he assumed was the group being in swimsuits, the girls in their bikinis. But, squinting his eyes he thought he saw something his mind was having trouble with...were the girls in that boat...? His thought was interrupted by the humming of a boat engine getting louder he looked over and saw a smaller boat motoring over to him in his kayak. A middle aged man and his friend popped their heads out and smiled at him, motioning that they wanted to speak.

"Hey buddy! You enjoying the show over there?" the one driving called out to him.

"Um, I don't know, I can't really see from here."

"Oh that's too bad, there's a lot to see!" his friend said laughing.

"What do you guys mean?" Trev asked, an anxious feeling creeping into his chest.

"Well the pretty young ladies on that boat are topless and showin off their boobies to anyone that wants to look!" the driver said excitedly, "...gave us a nice show on our way by!"

Trev was confused, maybe they were just being weirdos. But the curiosity, and fear grew in his chest. "You sure you saw right?" he asked.

"No doubt about it brother!" the other one smiled. He held up some binoculars, "we got some help if you wanna get a closer look!"

Trevor would've usually politely refused, but the curiosity was overwhelming him. Was Rachel...one of those girls they were talking about? He shrugged, trying to look nonchalant, while silently panicking a bit, "Alright."

Pulling his kayak to the back of the boat, he scrambled onto the back while one of the guys tied his craft to theirs.

"Want a beer?" the driver's friend asked, pointing to the cooler. Trevor shook his head no, he didn't trust that they had anything he'd want, and he wasn't in the mood for drinking at that moment. "I'm CJ, this is Steve by the way..."

"Trevor..." he offered flatly.

"Here bud, get yourself an eyeful!" the driver said, handing Trev the large pair of binoculars. Trev swallowed, wondering what he was about to see. Pointing them at the distant boat's direction, he peered through the lens.

Flesh filled his view, and his stomach lurched. The boat was full of partially or fully naked people his age, and he immediately recognized the two girls Rachel had been talking to. These two guys had been telling the truth all along. Moving the view over a bit, his mouth fell open. There was his beautiful girlfriend...her perky young breasts exposed and in full view of everyone around her. He was completely bewildered at what he was seeing. At least her bottoms were still on, he thought to himself.

"Oh my god..." he murmured aloud.

"Isn't it incredible?" CJ laughed.

"Yeah that's crazy..." he said, transfixed on Rachel dancing with her friend, smiling wide and looking like she was having the time of her life.

***

Andy danced over, took Lauryn's hand and pulled her away. Rachel was a bit sad momentarily at her friend being taken away from her, although a different kind of happiness was replaced in her as Brent danced in front of her. She blushed profusely at the sight of naked Brent, but couldn't say she didn't enjoy it a bit. She put her hand on his chest as she had before and his hand returned to her hip. Although this time she found herself enjoying feeling his hand there much more. She twisted her hips into his hands to the beat, smiling widely at him as they danced. Moving closer, she let her hands explore the front of his body as they grooved back and forth.