Rachel's Boat Party Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugnhh...ok" Trevor moaned as she began to stroke him.

***

"You gotta try this pussy man, it's the best I ever had" CJ said, panting as he pulled his hard cock out of her.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Steve laughed. "But I wanna fuck her from behind, that ok with you girl?" he asked Rachel. She smiled and nodded, then flipped over. He chuckled, "God what a perfect little slut you are." She enjoyed that title. A perfect little slut.

They switched places, CJ offering his cock to her mouth as Steve took his spot behind her. She was surprised at how little of a big deal it was for her at that point to allow another new older man to fuck her. But, the vibe was different for her now, she was letting herself be a full on party slut. Grabbing her ass, he aimed his cock to her young slit and slid inside her wet pussy easily, to which she moaned. He began pumping away as CJ had and she smiled with the return of sexual pleasure from being fucked, returning her mouth to Steve's cock to dutifully please him.

"God you weren't kiddin' man, her pussy's phenomenal!" raved Steve as he thrust into her, her ass slapping against him. "Mmmm and her ass feels incredible! Give it a feel Ceej." Steve reached over her and Rachel felt him slap his hand down lightly, grabbing a handful of her round, fit asscheek."

"Hell yeah it is girl. You're really makin' our day letting us have a piece!" CJ agreed. "Do you normally fuck guys like us?"

Smiling a devilish smile, she shook her head no.

"Sounds like it's our lucky day then!" he laughed. "Do you like getting fucked by our old cocks?"

"Yes...mmmff...yes I do." she moaned from Steve's dick sliding in and out of her. "I think I like yours better than my boyfriend's!"

"Holy shit you got a boyfriend?? What does he think of you getting fucked by me and Steve here?"

"I don't think he knows. I don't really care right now anyway..."

"Fuck you really are a dirty little slut aren't you? Cheating on your boyfriend to fuck and suck a couple of horny old guys..."

"Mmmmffff fuck...I guess I am..."

"Yes you are, dirty girl. The world could use more young ladies like you!"

"Would you wanna flip over again girl? I'd love to see that pretty face attached to this heavenly little pussy!" he requested. Sliding off his dick, Rachel complied happily, enjoying fulfilling his request as she turned back over. Sliding his cock against her cunt lips, he pressed into her pussy once more, and grabbed her waist as he began piping into her this way.

"Mmmmfff....unghhh...ohhh....ohhh fuck....ahhhh... ooohhhh....mmmm!" she whined as his cock filled her repeatedly. Once again she found CJ's cock with her mouth, getting back to work pleasing him.

"Get it Rachel!" she heard Lauryn's voice next to her. Apparently Lauryn had been having some elsewhere and had returned to find Rachel in this...compromising position. Taking her lips off the cock she laughed at her friend's unwavering support.

"I love it! You're taking sluttiness to the next level girl!" Lauryn celebrated.

"Hell yeah I am!" she laughed. She was loving that she could be the one pushing the limits now. She felt proud that the girls she had thought were wild before, were now amazed at her level of wildness.

"Damn I think I'm gonna blow soon Steve," CJ said, his breathing labored as Rachel sucked his cock.

"You and me both!" Steve replied, breathing hard as well. "Where do you want this cum girl?"

"Mmmm fuck...you boys can cum wherever you want..." she said through another moan. She liked that she could give them the choice. She'd already cum so much in so many ways, she wanted to give them the best orgasm she could, and really make her a fuck they'd remember.

"Oh god yeah..." Steve started moaning louder as his dick slid in and out of her velvet cunt. He thrust harder into her and she moaned. Where were they gonna cum? Was the one fucking her going to pull out and cum on her? Was Steve going to cum in her mouth? Or was she going to get to feel him spray his cum inside her? The thought started her orgasm once more, thinking about how bad it was to let this old man who'd just been passing by cum in her. But that just made her want it more.

"Ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum...fuck I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhh god oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgod OH GOD OH FUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!" She wailed as he pumped faster and faster in and out.

And when she felt his first splash of his hot semen in her pussy, she threw her head back and started screaming. The whole day of sexual exploration, sluttiness, and attention on her from everyone there felt like it culminated in that moment. The new friends, the molly, the flashing, the dancing, being completely naked, her friend's encouragment, getting fucked, cheating on Trevor, taking multiple cocks, the sluttiness, their dicks cumming inside her and on her, and now fucking these two older guys, with everyone watching her the whole time...it all seemed to come together in this instant of sexual bliss as she came while this man groaned and shot another stream of cum inside her.

And she didn't miss a beat when Steve suddenly pulled his cock out and stroked it against her pussy, the next spurt jumping all the way up to her tits, covering one of her breasts and tummy, it made perfect sense to her, she'd have his cum inside her and all over her as well. She rubbed her clit instinctively with his cock sliding against it, wailing loudly as another spray jumped from his tip, landing on her cleavage and pooling more on her stomach.

Meanwhile CJ was groaning loudly and had moved close to her face with his cock. She'd momentarily forgotten about him but remembered he'd been on the verge as well. He jerked his cock over her as she continued cumming and crying out, and put together that he was getting ready to cum on her face. She'd never gotten a facial before, and always had thought it was far too slutty of an act for her to take part in. But of course, today, and in this moment especially, there was nothing she wanted more. She opened her mouth to receive just as he began squirting a rope that landed on her cheek and lips. The feeling of getting her pretty face covered in cum sent a surge of extra pleasure through her, her body convulsing with orgasmic euphoria. She caught more of his next spray on her tongue and swallowed, loving that she got a taste of it. Her body shook violently as the last pulses of her orgasm emanated through her.

Rachel relished the sticky feeling of their hot cum on her skin, coating her tummy, her perky breasts, and her cute face. Their balls empty, the guys high fived each other as she lay there, glistening with semen pooling on her.

"Thanks girl!" Steve said laughing as he pulled his pants back on.

"Thank you!" She giggled back, playing with his cum on her breast.

The film of cum on her tummy, tits, neck, and face glimmered in the warm sun. What an incredible day, she thought to herself. She'd cum so much, and made so many guys cum - it was ultimate satisfaction for her. She'd become a total slutty sex goddess and she couldn't be happier with her new self. But it was then that she remembered that not everyone would be so happy for her...

Looking up, she saw a familiar figure stroking his cock as he walked toward her, though the low sun momentarily casting him in silhouette. Shielding her eyes from the light she tried to get a better look. Was that...

"Trev???" she asked, in disbelief. Trevor had emerged from his refuge behind the cabin of the other boat.

"I'm not angry but...we need to talk." he said softly as his hand traveled along his member.

"...you aren't? Ok we can talk..." she said, unsure of where this was heading.

"So...you like being a slut? Flashing your tits and getting naked in front of everyone? Doing drugs and having sex at parties?" he was stroking quickly as he said these words, his voice was shaking.

"I...I do I guess..." she said, still slightly confused as her boyfriend jacked off in front of her. He was stroking though, and he'd said he wasn't angry so...was he...into everything she'd done?

"Getting fucked by other guys? Cheating on your boyfriend? Getting gangbanged?" he said, his voice continuing to tremble slightly. He found the words were getting easier to verbalize as more came out.

"I...I did...I liked it so much..." she tested the waters of encouraging him. She began rubbing her pussy too, which still had some of CJ's cum coating it.

"Yeah I bet you did. I bet it made you feel really dirty and slutty when you fucked those guys and let those two older guys fuck you after you flashed them." The words began flowing out of him, as he realized she was going along with this.

"MMmffff god yes baby I felt like such a dirty slut." she continued, rubbing herself more and more. Her pleasure was rising quickly as she caught on.

"Unghh..." a moan escaped him. "Yeah? Did you like letting everyone here watch you get fucked by them and letting them cum on you and inside your pussy?" His voice wasn't trembling any longer.

"Oh fuck baby I did, I wanted everyone to see me get my wet pussy fucked and let them cum inside me and all over me."

"And you didn't even care that you had a boyfriend did you? It was even hotter for you that you were cheating."

"Ohhhh god baby I'm sorry but it was, it felt so sexy and hot being a cheating slut!"

Trevor couldn't control himself after hearing those words. "Ohhh fuck Rachel....oh god...oh fuuuck!" Trevor stroked his dick rapidly at his cum-covered girlfriend as his load surfaced.

"Ohhhh godd Trev yesssss cum for me please, oh fuck I'm cumming too! OHHHHH FUUUUCKK TREVVVV!" she wailed as she convulsed once more. Then she watched his cock erupt, and his first shot hit her lips. She stuck her tongue out once again as her boyfriend squirted the next spurt onto her chin, dripping down and mixing with Steve and CJ's jizz on her tits. Her body trembled once more as she received more of her boyfriend's icing, her fingers mashing her clit and fingerfucking CJ's cum into her hole. A feeling of immense joy filled her chest...her boyfriend had found a way to join in on her discovery of her newfound sexual self. Meanwhile Trevor didn't think he'd ever cum so much at one time.

As their respective orgasms finally passed, it was Trevor who started laughing first as they both came down, with Rachel following suit. What a wild day it had turned out to be. Catching his breath, Trevor looked over at his cute girlfriend, naked, covered in cum, and she looked back at her loving boyfriend who'd just allowed her to have the most intense sexual experience she'd ever had, and even joined her in the end.

"Should we go home now?" Trev asked, helping his girlfriend up.

"Well...Michelle and Lauryn told me about this really cool house they're partying at..."