Rachel's Boat Party Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right Trev! Now you're gettin' it!" Steve encouraged.

Trev was emboldened, "I bet she even likes that everyone's watching her fucking and sucking two guys at once." The words flowed out of him, the thoughts he had trapped in his head about his girlfriend's wild transformation bubbling over.

"Hell yeah man! She's loving being the star of the show!" Steve continued.

***

"Yes Rachel! You look so hot girl! Suck and fuck those cocks!" Rachel's muffled moans filled the air as she bobbed her mouth up and down on Andy's prick, while Ted continued splitting her open. She loved Lauryn's encouragement to keep going. She felt free to try anything and everything she'd fantasized about with her friend egging her on.

"I think you guys need to do an Eiffel Tower on her." Her friend suggested. The guys chuckled and Rachel laughed with her mouth around Andy. If she was going to fuck two guys, shouldn't she try it though? Sliding herself off Ted's hard cock, she flipped herself over and pointed her ass at him. Without even looking back at him, she returned her mouth to Andy, expectantly awaiting Ted to fill her. It wasn't long before she felt his hand on her ass, and then his tip at her slit hole again. She moaned into Andy's cock as she felt herself spreading around Ted's member, now being penetrated from both ends. Hearing the guys laughing together, she looked up and joined them, seeing them high fiving having completed the eiffel tower.

Ted began pumping away in her from behind after that, and she whined at the glorious feeling of fullness as he fucked deep into her and taking Andy in her mouth. A rhythm began for her, bouncing back onto Ted's cock, and forward onto Andy's dick with her mouth, loving that she could please them both at once with her body.

"Fuuckkkk Rachel your pussy is too nice...I think I'm gonna cum soon..." It seemed like all the attention Michelle had been giving Ted's cock earlier with her mouth had had a significant effect on him. "Can I cum on your ass?"

Rachel had never let Trev or any guy cum on her before, but now she didn't see why not. She knew she'd look sexy with Ted's cum on her, so this seemed like a perfect time to try it. She looked back with Andy's dick still partly in her mouth "Mmmmhhmmmm!" she assented enthusiastically.

Ted pulled out from her, moaning as he sprayed a stream of his cum on her ass and back. She laughed as she felt his warm cum splash on her skin, relishing the feeling of his semen landing on her.

***

"No surprise that she loves getting hot cum squirted on her, good sluts always do." Trev continued after CJ relayed the news.

"Yes they do Trev-dogg! Happy to see you're gettin' into it." Steve clapped him on the back.

"I bet she wants more cum too," Trev continued, "Let me guess, the she's gonna let the one she was blowing fuck her now?"

"Looks like it buddy!" CJ said. Trev smirked. "Figures."

***

Ted wiped the rest of his cum on her ass, and Rachel looked up at Andy. Her hesitence at fucking multiple guys was melting away - she knew she wanted this cock she'd been sucking inside her pussy then.

"Can I ride it?" she asked him.

"Hell yeah you can!" Andy replied enthusiastically. They repositioned, Andy sitting on the seat and Rachel straddling him, reaching back to find his hard cock with her hand. She stroked him a few times, before raising up and pointing his cock head to her slit. His dick in position, she slowly slid her pussy down his dick, both sighing at the feeling of their new sexual connection.

After a short while of riding Andy, a new guy who'd been watching and stroking to her scene moved his cock close to her face, propositioning her. Rachel hadn't been introduced to him before. She thought about Lauryn's earlier comment about fucking one, two, or ten guys in one day. It would have seemed so slutty to her to even consider having sex with more than one guy, but now she had the chance to try out taking as many as she wanted. And, well, despite not knowing this guy, he did seem like part of the party. Maybe she could just start by sucking him and see where things went.

She bounced her ass up and down on Andy's prick while placing her mouth on the new guy's member, looking up with happy eyes, smiling at the notion of her being able to please a stranger without even knowing his name. God this was so slutty of her. Taking two guys on at once, one of whom she'd never even met.

"Mmmmff I wanna cum in that mouth Rachel..." Andy moaned. Her heart leapt at the thought of him cumming there, the sexiness of her lips making his cock explode. Jumping off his dick, she needed no further instruction, burying his cock eagerly in her smile and pumping up and down on his member. With Trev she'd always been a bit weird about his cum in her mouth, sometimes swallowing, but usually spitting it out...however this time she knew what she wanted to do. Andy groaned and put his hand on the back of her head, and then she felt the first spurt jump from his cock. She swallowed hard, trying to get as much down her throat as quickly as possible. A second rope sprayed from his dick and caught her a bit by surprise with how much there was and how intensely it shot out - though she caught most of it, swallowing dutifully, a tiny bit escaped her lips. She moaned at the erotic feeling of his cock throbbing and pulsing in her lips as he fired more ropes of his sticky jizz, her proudly gulping his warm seed, doing her very best to please him as much as possible through the duration of his orgasm. After the last drops leaked out from his tip, she licked the rest off his cock's head cutely, hoping she'd done a good job.

"Holy hell, that was amazing Rachel!"

"Mmmmm thanks!" she beamed.

Noticing the guy she'd been sucking, whose name she still didn't know yet, was still hard next to her and she bit her lip at her dirty mind considering her next move. Why not just let this guy have a turn inside her? She was already going way too far, and with the molly still in full effect, wanted to try another slutty opportunity presented to her: fucking a guy she hadn't even been introduced to! She grabbed his cock and guided it to her entrance, rubbing her clit a bit before allowing it to slide inside her, the fourth guy that wasn't her boyfriend in one day to feel his cock inside her pussy. Beginning to bounce her ass up and down on his dick anew, she relished the feeling of freeing herself from worrying about being a "good" girl.

***

"Dude she's just started riding another guy's dick now...she can't get enough!" Steve announced.

"I bet she'd fuck anyone at this point..." Trev uttered. He'd said it as an offhand comment as he played along, but as Steve's eyes lit up, he realized what he'd done.

"Hey yeah, I bet you're right Trev-dog!" Steve said. "We should go introduce ourselves! Maybe she'd be willing to have fun with some older fellas too...maybe you could even get in on the action Trev!" Steve chided. Trev laughed, the secret humor in Steve's joke not lost on him.

"Can't hurt to go say hey!" CJ said. Trev took a deep breath, the moment anyone on the boat recognized him, the jig would be up...was he really going to out himself to these guys as her boyfriend? Steve started up the boat engine and Trevor swallowed.

As they approached, Trev's cock pressed hard against his pants as he saw the other gorgeous naked girls dancing and laughing....all next to his beautiful girlfriend sliding her pussy up and down another man's cock. It had been one thing to see this through the view of the binoculars, but now he was witnessing it all unfolding with his own eyes. CJ pulled his phone up and Trev saw the red dot pop onto his screen, his girlfriend's wild gangbang with other guys now being recorded.

"You gonna try to get a piece of the action Trev-dog?" Steve nudged Trevor as he pulled the boat closer.

"Nah I think I'm just gonna stay here and watch." he responded.

Steve shrugged. "Suit yourself bud!" As the two guys moved to the front of the boat, Trev hid himself discreetly in the cabin.

***

The warm sun beaming down on her body as she rode this new cock made her smile. What an incredible day this turned out to be! Warm sun, new friends, and the hottest sexual experience of her life. Another guy she'd seen on the other boat presented his cock to her to suck and she didn't waste any time with it. She grabbed it and, after giving it a few strokes with her free hand, wrapped her lips around it. Sucking and riding as best as she could, she relished the freedom of embracing her sluttiness. Slutty girls were sexy girls, how could anyone not think this was sexy?

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lauryn wave at someone behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the boat with the two guys in it that they had flashed earlier - they were both watching the action, one was even filming. It occurred to Rachel that this incident was now being recorded by people she didn't know...but she was just having too much fun to stop. That and the idea that this experience was going to live on in a recording after this was kind of liberating to her. Did she really have to be ashamed of this?

"Damn you kids are wild!" the man with the camera yelled.

"Always a good time on our boat!" Ted called back with a laugh.

"I can see that!" the stranger said, chuckling.

"Wanna have a beer with us and get a better view of the action?" Ted offered.

"Hell yeah I would!" the guy said excitedly. He turned to his friend driving the boat, "Steve get us closer so I can jump on!"

The boat captain maneuvered him next to them and the man jumped over the side, high fiving Ted as he cracked open a fresh can of brew.

"Sorry if I'm a bit...overdressed!" the guy laughed, surrounded by naked young people. "You folks don't mind if I...play along do ya?"

The whole crowd was still very high and in party mode, so a few "sures", "hell yeahs" and "why nots" were murmured. "Rachel, do you mind?" Ted asked, turning to her. Acting like she was thinking deeply, she laughed and said, "Of course not!" to the delight of the crowd.

The man unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, stroking his already chubby cock as he watched Rachel getting fucked and sucking. Rachel found herself...excited...that this new stranger was watching and filming her. She figured she was giving this dude the show of a lifetime. She took her mouth off the cock she'd been sucking and smiled at the camera.

"Hi!" she said with a smile and a laugh.

"Hey there baby!" he said, stroking his cock as he recorded. "Havin' fun?"

"I...oh fuck...I defintely am!" she managed between pants.

She decided she wanted to keep going, to explore new heights of her sluttiness. Reaching out, she grabbed this man's hard cock and started to stroke him too. He moaned, likely in disbelief that this young, cute girl was now stroking his cock with her pretty hand, all while sucking and fucking two other dicks at the same time. Three dicks at once. She couldn't help but feel proud of how far she'd come.

The one she'd been sucking started groaning when she did so and she focused then on her blowjob. His cock twitched and she felt the first spurt of warm jizz jump into her mouth, which she began swallowing as best she could. Getting the first squirts down her throat, the next few were a bit much and some dripped out of her mouth as she swallowed the rest. She could see Steve using his phone to zoom in on the cum that oozed out as she finished off the cock. Looking over at him, she smiled as she wiped the dripping cum off her lips and chin, before returning to ride the cock inside her and stroking his dick. She inspected his cock as she stroked him. Maybe she could take things further?

"Your turn next?" she asked him, although she knew what his answer would be.

"You know it is girl!" Steve said eagerly. Licking her lips, she leaned over and kissed his cockhead lightly, before sliding her lips over his dick. He groaned at the sight of her beautiful young face receiving his cock and she moaned in response, so happy she could fulfill these guys' fantasies they might have had after flashing them her tits just a short while earlier. He held the camera on her pretty face with his cock in her mouth as she sucked him off. Smiling around his dick, she looked up into the lens while sliding her mouth up and down on him, wanting to give any future viewers a good show. The one she'd been fucking spoke up.

"Oh god Rachel I'm gonna cum!" he announced. She wanted to see it, see him squirt his cum for her. Pausing her blowjob, she hopped off his dick and stroked his cock against her pussy as he moaned louder, louder, before his cock exploded, firing semen into the air on her tummy, hand, and his cock. She laughed at the wonderful sight of making another dick cum, continuing the stroke of her pussy against his dick as more spurts lept from him onto the both of them. Smiling, she dipped a finger and took a taste of his jizz where he could see before wiping it off on her thigh.

"Do I get to have some fun with that pussy too?" Steve asked, his phone still trained on her. She thought about it momentarily...god, that she was even considering fucking a middle-aged man who was a complete stranger should have seemed crazy to her, but now she felt like she was in a zone where anything was possible. She knew if she did she'd be reaching another level of naughtiness doing this, but also thought about how much these guys would enjoy it, how much she'd enjoy being dirty for them and with them.

"I guess I don't see why not..." she said with a coy grin. She was really gonna do it, let him fuck her tight pussy. And she was excited about it too...

Sitting back on the seat, she shifted her ass over to him, looking up with a cute smile and a slight bite of her lip as he lined up between her legs. She was so turned on at this new height, about to let this middle aged man fuck her in this gangbang. She imagined he probably hadn't had sex with a girl like her in years...maybe ever.

Grabbing his now rock hard dick, he aimed it at her slit, resting it on her moist pussy lips to savor the view. Then, slowly he guided the head of his cock to her hole, circling it briefly before pushing it into her, grunting at the feeling. She felt him slide into her and moaned with him, the euphoria of having sex returning to her.

"Mfff fuck, this pussy is incredible girl" he grunted as he pushed his dick all the way into her. Gruffly he grabbed at her young tits as he started pumping in and out of her.

"Mmmff fuck, I'm so glad you like it! Your cock feels amazing..." she tried her hand at talking dirty for him. His dick DID feel good, and she felt so good letting him fuck her with it!

"Do you like dirty talking?" he asked her mid-stroke into her.

She bit her lip, smiling, "Mmmmmhmmm I do..."

You're a good little slut aren't ya?" he asked her. She moaned at the notion of this stranger calling her a slut. She wanted to be a sexy little slut for these guys. She wanted them to relish her tight young pussy, be the hottest fuck they'd ever had, and give them something to remember for the rest of their lives.

"Mmm yes...I guess I am...I am a good little slut..." she sighed as he piped harder into her.

"Damn CJ you didn't waste any time did ya?" another middle aged man's voice piped up from the crowd around them. Rachel looked over - it was the driver of the boat. He'd tied the crafts together and boarded to join his friend.

"Get your dick out Steve I bet she'll suck it, won't you girl?" CJ laughed. She thought about it and, well, at that point, he wasn't wrong to suggest it.

Pulling his cock out, the man named Steve positioned himself by her face and she didn't even hesitate, newly excited at the prospect of now fucking and sucking these two middle aged strangers, one whose name she'd only learned moments ago. She took his hardening cock into her mouth and went to work, bobbing her lips up and down on it.

"Holy hell, she just went straight for it didn't she?" CJ said to his friend. She was so turned on by the notion of what she was doing: letting these average, older guys double team her.

This was so bad...but so hot. She knew, girls like her shouldn't do stuff like this: let two strange, older men fuck her and suck their cocks at the same time...but it felt like, the more slutty she was, the hotter it was for her. She was making all these guys feel so good, was it really that bad to be doing this now? And she knew Trev would be upset, and she felt bad about that, but also clearly her needs weren't being met and now she was getting them met. She'd cum so much herself, why shouldn't she help all these guys around her cum too?

It turned her on so much, knowing how they all wanted her, wanted to fuck and get sucked by her, and to cum in her pussy and on her body and face and in her mouth. All these guys she'd just met had now seen her bare tits, ass, and her pussy. Several had gotten a chance to be sucked by her, gotten to fuck her, she'd let them all do pretty much whatever they wanted.

And now two guys old enough to be her father were piping their cocks into her tight young pussy and pretty, smiling mouth. She was talking dirty for them, being slutty for them. And they were filming her too. They'd probably jack their cocks off to it later, remembering how good her pussy and mouth felt. They might even send this video to their friends, who would stroke their cocks to it too. All of these strange men seeing her naked, sucking cock, getting fucked. The naughty thoughts sent her into another orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuck...oh godd...oh fuck I'm gonna cum! OHHHH FUCKKKK!!!" She let the cock fall out of her mouth to wail, as her orgasm grew and bolted through her body.

"Fuck yeah girl cum for us!" CJ commanded as he grabbed her waist and piped into her young cunt harder. She cried out as he plowed into her pussy, cumming hard on his dick as he filled her again and again.

***

Trev moaned to himself, he'd taken his cock out and was stroking his dick to the sight. God this was so hot. His girlfriend had become a complete party slut right before his eyes, fucking two older men at the same time in front of everyone, and he was finally admitting to himself that it was the hottest moment of his life. He could hear her moans clearly from the boat, watched her cumming harder than she ever had with him, and found himself feeling happy for her that she was reaching that level of pleasure, even if it wasn't with him.

"Having fun over here?" a female voice piped up next to him. Startled, Trevor snapped out of his trance and began trying to pull his pants back up. Lauryn was leaning against around the corner, giggling at his franticness.

"Oh don't stop on my account, nobody can blame you for wanting to watch..." she said seductively. Still, Trev was mortified...he'd been found out.

"How-...how did you-?" he stammered.

"Your kayak gave you away, dummy." she laughed, pointing at his craft floating behind the boat. Trev hung his head, supremely ashamed and kicking himself for being so clumsy.

"Seems like you're enjoying watching Rachel have her fun, huh?" she continued.

"Yeah...I guess I am..." he mumbled.

"Don't worry, you're not the first or last guy with a girlfriend that our group's...turned."

"I'm not?"

"Nope, my boyfriend, Michelle's, and more. You should be proud of her, and happy for yourself! Things are about to get a lot more exciting for you two."

"They are?"

"Oh yeah...but if you're having trouble believing me, let me help ease you into things..." Lauryn approached Trevor, reaching out and touching his chest, before moving her hand down to his cock. The feeling of her soft hand on his member caused his knees to buckle slightly.

"Maybe we can keep watching Rachel have fun, together?" she suggested