Rachel's Boat Party Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she turned around, and saw Michelle waving as Ted danced behind her. Rachel grinned wider as she saw what her friend was up to, looking over at Lauryn who now was dancing up against Andy, her ass pressed against him. God that looked hot to her.

Michelle grabbed Brent's hand and moved it to Rachel's tummy as she felt him move up closer behind her. His warm breath against her neck, she exhaled with euphoria at the sexual tension building. This hot guy behind her, one hand on her tummy, the other on her hip. Her head fell back against him and she sighed, closing her eyes and dancing this way for a while as she melted into this cute boy with her friends on the boat.

She then felt his hand start moving from her tummy. Opening her eyes, she saw Michelle manipulating his hand once again, trailing around her stomach to her delight, before moving upward. Where was Michelle taking him? She had an idea, and knew where she WANTED his hand to go. Wherever he went, was it her fault if Michelle was the one controlling his hand?

Up, up, up, to her sternum, she knew then what Michelle was getting at and she smiled. She sighed deeply as Michelle made Brent's hand trace the underside of her breast, letting him feel the soft skin of it. Michelle traced his hand all the way around, before finally letting him move inward. Exhaling, her mouth fell open as Brent slowly took a handful of her bare breast, groping her as he danced closer against her. His hard body against her was electrifying, and her head fell back against him as he grasped her breast in his hand. Michelle moved across to the other one, and Rachel didn't stop her as he filled his hand with her other one. It was then she felt a bump against her butt and she laughed as she realized what it was. Should she be upset or indignant about this cute guy's dick being pressed against her ass? On this boat, she felt like it was something to be welcomed.

They danced this way for a song before she felt Michelle take her hand. Now what was she doing? Michelle guided her hand to the string of her bikini and stuck her own thumb into it. Rachel noticed then that Michelle's bikini was on, but only slightly. The strings on the side had been pulled down a bit and her mouth fell open in surprise when she realized Michelle's bare ass was now on display for Ted as they danced. Looking over, she saw Lauryn had done the same, her bare butt up against Andy's dick.

Not wanting to be left out, and feeling more and more like she wanted to join in, that it would be so sexy if she joined in, she looked back at Brent's cute, smiling face as she slowly pulled down the back of her bottoms. He looked down and his smile widened as he saw her exposed ass come into view.

She looked back up and Michelle held up her hand for a high-five, which Rachel swatted with a laugh. She moved her bare ass up against Brent and felt the soft skin of his cock up against it, sending another wave of bliss through her. God she loved this. She loved being a sexy girl, doing this with a cute guy. She thought then about how the girls had wanted to get naked earlier and-

"Hoes in this house!" The speakers blared. In unison the girls screamed. Cardi B's WAP was now in session.

"You know what we have to do to this song girls!" Michelle announced. Lauryn cheered. Rachel knew, and cheered along with her.

"Ready?" Rachel was ready, her fingers in the strings of her bottoms. "1, 2, 3!" Michelle screamed. Rachel screamed as she pushed them down, her pussy coming into view of the group. There it was, she was completely naked, in full view of everyone on the boat, and the other boat too, which was full of guys looking on and cheering. She couldn't believe how exciting it felt to be so...exposed...in the middle of this lake, in front of all her new friends. She'd also never been naked around so many guys at one time, a fact that made it all the more exhilarating. In fact, that everyone was focused on her in that moment was...kinda fun if she was being honest with herself.

***

Thoughts of all kinds flooded his mind as CJ and Steve celebrated the view of his girlfriend's nudity. Wasn't she only supposed to be completely naked with him, in private? It was one thing for her to show her boobs, to him that was bad enough, but letting everyone see her pussy and ass as well? He felt like she was giving away a gift that was only supposed to be for him.

***

The girls rapped along to the verse - they knew all the words of course - and Michelle left Ted to twerk her ass to the beat, bending over so her cunt came into view from behind. Rachel scream laughed at her friend being so naughty.

"Show us what you got girl!" Michelle commanded Rachel. Everyone had seen everything anyway, why shouldn't she give them a show? So, as she had before, she climbed up on the seat and bent over, bouncing her ass to the beat with her tongue out. The girls, guys, everyone in the other boat, they all went crazy as she bounced her cute, round, naked ass to the beat. She knew everyone could see her bouncing pussy slit from behind as she did so, and maybe even her asshole, but she didn't care anymore. This was too fun and she felt too sexy to stop. She wanted them to see. She waited for the first time Cardi B said "Wet Ass Pussy", and she pointed at her bare pussy slit as she twerked her ass to the beat, causing her friends to go crazy cheering for her once again. She stepped down to applause and joined the dance party again. In unison all the girls pointed to their vulvas when Cardi said "Wet Ass Pussy" each time after that, cracking up each time.

After another chorus of dancing with her friends, she remembered what she'd been up to, and who she'd been up to it with, before the interruption. Dancing her way back to Brent, she turned around to return her ass to his crotch. Feeling that it was slightly bigger than before, she bit her lip, enjoying that she was exciting him so much. Midway through the song, Michelle was there again, this time taking Brent's hand and moving it lower, down Rachel's stomach. Excitement went through her body as she knew where Michelle was taking him. She felt like she shouldn't just let her friend make her do this as she had a boyfriend, but, again, the logic that it was Michelle doing it made it feel like maybe it wasn't her fault.

Down, down, down, his hand arrived at her inner thigh, tracing her vulva as it had her breasts and she moaned slightly. Michelle waited expertly as the song arrived at the last chorus, when finally at Cardi's last "Wet Ass Pussy", she let his fingers find Rachel's pussy lips, causing her to gasp. She loved that Michelle had taken control, helping this along so she could have some deniability of letting happen what she definitely wanted to happen.

Brent's fingers began moving around her pussy lips as they danced and she moaned, loving being touched this way, the molly electrifying each brush against her clit. She pressed her ass up against him harder, feeling his hardening dick against her ass and getting lost in the naughtiness of it.

Brent was swirling his fingers around her cunt and she was sighing heavily. This was bad...this hot guy was playing with her pussy and she was letting him! Suddenly the thought entered her head: she had a boyfriend, she couldn't continue this. But why not? Where WAS he? Did he even care? Maybe the girls were right?.

***

"Man she's really grinding on that guy huh Ceej?" Steve laughed, "Do ya think she's gonna let him-"

"Nah probably not." Trev interrupted, trying to convince himself more than anyone. The sight of his sweet girlfriend stripping completely naked, dancing sexually in front of everyone and now with another guy had overwhelmed him - it was almost too much to process at once. His mind was racing...what should he do? Should he get in the kayak and paddle straight over there and take her out of there? Or should he let her continue to do what she was doing? It WAS up to her to control herself, wasn't it? If she didn't stop herself now, what would stop her in the future?

"We'll see buddy" CJ replied, smirking. "God those girls are hot! Sure do miss the days we got tail like that isn't that right Steve?"

"You know it." Steve smiled back. "Trev-dog why aint you partying with them?"

"Not really my crowd I guess." he mumbled back. Did that mean this was Rachel's crowd? Was he watching his dear girlfriend become a party girl right in front of him?

***

With all the self control she had, Rachel turned around to face him, grabbing his waist to dance with him to cool things off. Unfortunately his now completely erect cock between them wasn't making that easy at all. She hadn't gotten a good look at it until then and, she couldn't deny, it was a beautiful dick - thick and lengthy, she hadn't ever been with any guy of this size. His hand found her ass and pulled her into him, his cock pressing against her. He began moving her to the beat and she caught on, moving with him with a smile.

As they danced, his hand grabbed more and more of her ass, pulling her closer, his member up against her belly between them. She couldn't help how much she was enjoying being handled by him this way, feeling his cock pulsing as they danced. Suddenly he picked her up and she shrieked with laughter, wrapping her legs around him as he carried her to the seat behind her. Putting her down on the seat, his thick cock was in front of her then, just at eye level.

"Touch it!" Michelle yelled at her. She cracked up at the blunt suggestion, despite having every interest in doing so. Reaching up, she slowly let her fingers explore the length of his shaft before wrapping her soft hands around it, causing him to sigh. Softly, she stroked him up and down, feeling his warm cock throb in her hand to her delight.

She knew she didn't want to just stroke it though. If she just tried putting her lips on it a little bit, would that be the worst thing? The thought of it seemed so dirty and hot, putting his cock in her pretty mouth. She was sure he'd like it...but what if Trev found out? Although, when she thought about it, giving a blowjob wasn't really that bad when it comes to relationships, it was sex with another guy that was the real dealbreaker, wasn't it?

"Why not just give that dick a little taste girl?" Michelle was in her ear once again.

She decided she could just try it and stop whenever she wanted. Moving her head closer to his prick as she stroked him, she looked up and smiled, and Brent smiled back. He was so nice! She felt glad she could do this for him, and with him. Softly and carefully, she kissed the tip of his cock, before kissing the underside of it and then kissing down his shaft, feeling his cock twitch and letting her know it liked her. She then let her tongue lightly find the base of his dick, enjoying the taste of his skin before letting it travel up his shaft to his head. Then, opening wide, she allowed her pretty lips to part around his thick member, taking him in her mouth. Methodically, she began sliding her lips up and down on his dick, and he sighed loudly, causing her to smile. She loved that he was enjoying her blowjob.

As she bobbed her mouth up and down on Brent's cock, Lauryn sauntered up and whispered in her ear, "You know, nobody would judge you, or tell anyone if you had sex on this boat right?" The idea had been in the back of her mind, but Lauryn's words made it strikingly real. She let herself fantasize about it just for a moment, thinking about letting herself allow him to slide his big cock inside of her. It excited her so much to think about, but she wouldn't actually go through with it, would she?

Brent pulled his cock out from her mouth after a few minutes of her sucking him. Why was he stopping her? She leaned back instinctively to see his next move, but realized as he started to guide his cock toward her opening what she was inviting.

She halted him with her hand on his muscular abs to control herself, denying herself what she desperately wanted. Sex was what was cheating. Still, she grabbed his cock and stroked him, not wanting to stop. Maybe if she just...slid it on the outside...they could do something close to what they both clearly wanted to do. She pulled his dick toward her and onto her bare pussy lips, both of them moaning as she slid him against her cunt. Withdrawing, he thrust again and she cradled his cock in her palm as she pressed it against her wet pussy.

Again Brent thrust and she let his dick slide through her hand and against her pussy lips and clit, shuddering at the pleasure that coursed through her. God, could she do it? Just have sex right there on that boat with this hot guy, in front of everyone? It would be so wild, but then again, nobody there seemed to care. In fact, they were encouraging her! They wanted her to allow herself to get her pussy filled by this wonderful, hard cock sliding over her cunt again and again. If she did it, she'd be the life of the party.

***

"I think they're about to do it!" CJ yelled, binoculars fixed on the scene

"Can I see again?" Trevor asked. CJ handed the binoculars over, high-fiving Steve. Trevor pulled the view up and found the boat, then the group of naked partiers, then caught a glimpse of Rachel, sitting back on the boat seat, her legs spread, with one of the guys in between them. He could see his cock, so he wasn't inside her...but it was right up against her pussy. His throat tightened. His girlfriend was inches away from getting fucked by another guy, in front of everyone, out in the open. A cocktail of confusion, shame, fear, and jealousy flooded his emotions. And yet at the same time, his cock stirred at the sight. Was he...he reached down and adjusted himself as he fixated on what was unfolding before his eyes.

***

Rachel finally realized what she was doing, and the position she was in. Was she really going to stop it here? That, and Lauryn's words about not judging her or telling anyone if she did more. That was the final straw...she decided to just give in. She had to know what it felt like, to get fucked by this cock, right then and there.

She aimed his head to her pussy hole, inhaling as she felt his head spread her hole slightly. He got the picture immediately with a smile, and began slowly pushing into her. His cock head penetrated her for the first time and she let out a moan. That was it, there was no turning back. She was having sex with another guy, in front of everyone, out in the open.

***

Trevor gasped. He couldn't deny his eyes any longer. He was witnessing this guy's cock slowly sliding inside his girlfriend's pussy. And looking at her face...she was enjoying every inch of it.

"Did she do it? Are they fuckin'?" CJ asked him excitedly. Trevor slowly handed the binoculars over to his fellow voyeur.

"Yeah I guess...they are." he replied, his heart sinking.

***

She was in disbelief at how good it was feeling to be stretched out like this. The sexual energy from the molly, the dancing, being naked, the sun, and that she was being so bad by letting him slide his cock inside her had her whining as more and more of it filled her.

His cock in her completely, he paused, letting them both savor the feeling of finally fucking, before he pulled it out almost completely to the tip. Then, again, he pushed it into her, filling her up again, and sending waves of sexual pleasure from her pussy through the rest of her body. She whimpered at the incredible feelings, the beautiful sensation of giving in and getting fucked by this hot guy.

Slowly he slid out again and began his stroke into her and her moans began a rhythm in time with his fucking. The feeling was unbelievable. Already, she knew it had never felt like this before. Sex with Trevor had never felt this intense; she'd never felt this filled, or wanted his cock so deep in her, this badly. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to control herself.

"Oh....oh god Brent...oh my god...fuck!" She whined as his thrusts into her increased in pace, piping in and out of her tight young pussy gripping his dick.

"You can get as slutty as you want on our boat Rachel, we're all about feeling good here..." Lauryn whispered in the ear of her friend. Rachel smiled between moans as she bounced back and forth from Brent fucking her pussy. It was an exciting thought to her, doing whatever she wanted, sexually, on that boat. She was already getting her pussy fucked by the hard, thick cock of this hot guy...but it was another thing to possibly explore any of her dirtiest fantasies in real life.

Whining from the incredible feeling of getting fucked by Brent, she thought about how good it felt to just let go and be as bad as she wanted. It was so hot to give in and let herself have sex. If they weren't going to tell anyone, she didn't have to care. She didn't care that she had a boyfriend. She didn't care that people could see her naked, and were watching her fucking out in the open. She didn't care that this was by far the sluttiest thing she'd ever done. All she cared about was that she was feeling so good all over her body, that the crowd loved her for doing it, and especially loved feeling so incredible from the cock fucking her pussy.

"Ohhh...ohhhh fuck...ohhh god...mmmm....ahh...unnggghh" she moaned and whined as Brent's hard, bare prick plunged deep into her tight, wet cunt.

***

"Damn he's going to town on that pussy, and she's loving it!" CJ said, smiling. Trev cringed hearing these guys talk about his girlfriend that way, the embarrassment of her being this easy consuming him. This was so bad of her, why was she doing this? She'd always been so nice, so sweet, but now she was letting herself become a sex-crazed party girl.

And yet...he couldn't help but notice the eagerness of his cock to know what she was doing, what she was going to do next. He couldn't ignore how her being naked, having sex with another man, in front of everyone, had him adjusting himself constantly, pleasure bolting from every touch. Why was this making him feel so good?

***

Rachel felt the pleasure building in her cunt from his dick. He grabbed her waist and started pounding his dick harder into her and she began crying out. She'd never been fucked hard like this and was surprised how much she enjoyed it, his cock reaching so deep inside her. The sound of her skin slapping against him was becoming audible over the music too, which only turned her on even more. With the erotic setting she was a part of, having sex in front of all of her new friends, the molly supercharging her dirty thoughts and erogenous zones, and Brent's wonderful fucking...she felt the beginnings of orgasm starting in her. The sex was already feeling so much more intense than she'd experienced before, so she braced herself for how intense this orgasm would be. Her cries turned into screams.

"Oh god...oh my god Brent...OHHHH GODDD BRENT!!! OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!!!" She wailed, incredible pleasure more intense than she thought was possible bolting through her. She'd never cum this hard before, feeling like the pleasure was extending all the way from her toes to her fingertips, almost shrieking as his thrusting cock elicited her pleasure again and again. She'd never made sounds like this with Trev, it was as if Brent's dick was unlocking something hidden inside her. Her body shook hard and Brent slowed his pace a bit, allowing her to come back to earth from her trip to the stars.

Shaking still as the embers of her orgasm died down, she collapsed back, catching her breath. She was in disbelief, unable to comprehend how incredible the sensation she'd just experienced was. A sense of excitement built in her then, realizing he wasn't done and perhaps she'd get to cum again.

"You should ride it next Rachel...it's lots of fun, I promise!" Lauryn whispered in her ear. She loved to be on top, and after that orgasm the prospect of riding Brent's dick had her too excited! She stood up and Brent got the idea, sitting on the seat and allowing her to climb up to straddle him. Grabbing his cock by the base, she found her slit with it, rubbing her pussy on the outside with his pole before gently lowering her cunt onto him. She moaned loudly as she filled herself up again with Brent's cock, all the way to the base.