Rachel's Boat Party Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, she began sliding her pussy up and down his dick, the pleasure beginning anew as she started her ride. Up and down, her sliding turned into bouncing on his cock, her round ass slapping against his legs. She massaged her perky tits in the meantime, the molly now fully electrifying every touch of her body. He grabbed them over her hands, both of them feeling up her breasts together. She moved her hands to his strong chest to give him full access to her, and bit her lip as he dutifully began massaging her bare tits. His hands on her body were a delightful addition of sensation and connection! It wasn't long before he moved his hands from her tits down to her ass, and she moaned as he grabbed her butt firmly, bouncing her harder up and down his thick cock. She was so happy that he was enjoying her perky tits and round ass, loving how tightly he squeezed them, making him that much more horny for her.

Riding him, she had a better view of her surroundings. Guys on the other boat were watching her and stroking their cocks. Michelle was burying Ted's cock in her mouth as they looked on. Lauryn was sandwiched between Andy and another guy, stroking both their dicks as she danced with them and watched Rachel riding. It was a bit exhilarating, having such an audience for her! There had never been anyone else in the room but her boyfriend when she'd had sex before this...but now she was getting fucked out in the open, surrounded by people, all watching her. What's more, they all seemed to be enjoying it - it turned her on all the more, knowing they were all getting sexual pleasure from watching her do this, that she was the center of so many others' sexual attention.

Grabbing onto the railing, she smiled for the audience watching. Her orgasm began anew.

"Ahh...mmmff....ohhh...fuuuuckkk Brent....MMMMMMMMHMMMM...OHGOD I'M! OHHH!!! UUNNGHHH!!" she cried out as the warm orgasmic sensations coursed through her a second time from Brent's cock piping in and out of her. She couldn't believe it was possible to feel this good. Wailing and moaning over and over, wave after wave of the incredibly intense pleasure crashed through her body, her friends cheering for her. She loved that she could just lose control and cum as hard as she wanted on Brent's beautiful dick as her friends celebrated. Her legs shook and body convulsed, with the pleasure then beginning to fade slightly as another orgasm more intense than she'd ever had before Brent subsided. Grinding into him through the end, she rode him until her body finally finished cumming, milking every bit of pleasure from his cock that she could. Brent put her breast in his mouth and she sighed, loving this incredible fucking she was getting from such a hot guy. That said, she certainly wasn't done.

Dismounting him, she knew what was coming next and she was more excited for it than she'd expected. She hadn't enjoyed doing doggystyle with Trev very much, it always seemed a bit awkward and it made her feel self-conscious. But now she was feeling so free and sexy, she couldn't wait to try out letting Brent fuck her from the back.

Crawling onto all fours, she pointed her ass back at Brent, shaking it slightly to let him know she was excited and ready for him. Grabbing her ass, he guided his stiff member to her hole, teasing her vagina with it momentarily before pushing it back inside her. She loved the feeling of him filling her after being empty, returning the wonderful sexual connection of his cock to her cunt. He began thrusting in and out and she smiled, realizing she was quite possibly going to like this the best.

***

Eagerly taking his turn with the binoculars, Trev watched on in astonishment at what he was witnessing. Seeing Rachel completely naked, on all fours over the seat of that boat, getting fucked from behind by this other guy's hard dick was almost incomprehensible to him. Her round ass was rippling with each thrust into her. Her tits were bouncing back and forth. Seeing her moaning, her eyes were in a daze of sexual pleasure. He'd never seen her so focused and intent while having sex with him - she was completely in the moment, the sexual act holding all her attention.

And she was getting fucked doggystyle too. To him, it was the dirtiest of the "regular" sex positions. Her new partner was getting to see up close his girlfriend's pussy slit from behind, and even her asshole, before then sliding his hard cock inside her cunt. He was getting to feel his girlfriend's soft ass bouncing against him, his balls bouncing against her pussy, his cock going so deep inside her...getting to grab her butt, bouncing his girlfriend's cheeks with each thrust into her.

***

Brent's cock plunging into her pussy from behind was so erotic to her. The feeling of getting fucked so deep was so new - she'd never been with someone so big. She felt like every bit of her pussy was being stimulated by his dick. That, and her ass rippling with each hard thrust and her tits swaying as she rocked forward and back had her feeling extra dirty. His hands on her ass, grasping her butt and pulling him further into her was raw, sexual energy.

"Fuck Rachel your pussy is so good..." Brent groaned. That was exactly what she wanted to hear, knowing she was pleasing his cock so well with her body filled her with a sexual joy she'd never experienced.

"Mmmmmfff yes Brent. Your dick feels amazing..." the dirty words came naturally to her, it was simply what she was thinking, how much she was enjoying his cock fucking her. It was another new experience for her, talking a bit dirty during sex. She felt like talking dirty, like being dirty because this was the dirtiest thing she'd ever done.

"Hell yeah get that dick girl!" Lauryn cheered on her friend.

"Rachel! Rachel! RACHEL!" Andy began chanting, with the rest of the crowd following quickly after. She laughed at how silly it was, but at the same time loved how supported she felt letting loose in front of all of them. They were all there for her, encouraging her, trying to help her be as sexy as she wanted to be. She felt like she could do anything she wanted to try with Brent and they'd only cheer louder.

"Ohhhh....ahhhh...ohhhh.....mmmmfff...ungghhh....oh fuck...fuck Brent....fuck me..." she moaned rhythmically while his cock buried into her again and again.

"God I'm gonna cum soon Rachel...fuck!" he groaned.

"Oh fuck yes please cum Brent!" she begged as the pleasure built up once more. His grunts turned to groans and the intensity increased, both realizing they were going to cum at the same time. The thought only heightened her pleasure, bouncing her ass harder into him still, wanting to get as much of his cock in her pussy as she possibly could as her orgasm grew and grew. With the crowd all surrounding her and watching on enthusiastically as she got fucked, the molly increasing her excitement and releasing her inhibitions, and the realization she was going to cum at the same time as Brent who was about to cum deep inside her bare cunt, the pleasure went into overdrive. She felt herself losing control as her climax began to peak. It was then that Brent announced his own climax.

"Oh fuck Rachel I'm cumming! Unnnghh!!" He groaned, spraying his first rope of cum inside her. Feeling this, she lost it.

***

Trev could see her head was thrown back, and even as far away as he was he could even hear his girlfriend's screaming, she was cumming so hard. The guy was bucking his hips and had a strained expression on his face. It was then he realized they were cumming at the same time. This other guy he didn't know and she'd just met, was spraying his cum inside his girlfriend's bare pussy...and she looked like she loved it more than anything else in the world. Then suddenly his view was gone.

"Quit hoggin the binocks Trev-dogg!" Steve said, snatching them off his face.

***

"OHHHH FUCKKKK OH GODDD I'M CUMMINNGGG TOOO!!! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" she wailed, throwing her head back and convulsing as Brent sprayed pulse after pulse of his jizz into her. The warm splashes of his raw semen in her unprotected pussy were sending her into a frenzy of pleasure. Her body shook uncontrollably in orgasm, each deep thrust and squirt into her cunt renewing the intensity. It wasn't even close, she'd never felt anything like this before, she'd never ever thought it was possible for her to cum so hard. But the incredible coming together of so many factors had her crying out louder than she ever had as she came with wave after wave of pleasure on Brent's ejaculating cock. Nothing else mattered more to her in that moment than getting as much of his dick inside her, than feeling the warmth of his seed filling her, than enjoying the special connection of two people cumming at the same time.

Finally, after what may have been seconds or minutes - at least going by how it felt - the pleasure had completely subsided. She slumped forward, breathing hard, reeling from what she'd just felt...before starting to laugh - a cathartic laugh that came from a sense of relief. She even felt some tears welling a bit in her eyes. It was then she realized how bottled up she'd felt this whole time, and getting to let it out in this sexual act was now her liberation.

Brent's cock slowly slid out of her and she turned around to see her liberator, who smiled brightly back at her.

"Oh my god Brent that was..." she trailed off.

"...fucking incredible?" he finished her phrase, laughing.

"Yes!" she laughed with him. She grabbed his hand and he held hers, and he leaned down and kissed her for the first time. It was almost difficult to kiss him, due to the smile spread across her face. Nevertheless she did enjoy the connection of their lips, the molly electrifying it after their breathtaking sexual encounter.

As their lips parted, she felt the sweat beading on her chest - that and his cum starting to drip out of her. She'd been so dirty, she considered that perhaps she needed a quick cleanse.

"I'm gonna go jump in the water to clean up!" she said excitedly, giving his hand a light squeeze and smiling back at him as she stood and walked by a grinning Lauryn, who was still sandwiched between Andy and his friend.

"Come join us and get dirty again when you're done cleaning up Rachel!" Lauryn teased after her. Rachel climbed down the ladder into the cool water, feeling refreshed once again. Looking back up though, she suddenly noticed she felt a bit envious of Lauryn's position, squeezed between two studs. She'd just gotten the fucking of her life, why was she feeling like she wanted more? Lauryn whispered something to the two boys and sat on the back of the boat next to Rachel.

"So, how was your fun with Brent?" Lauryn asked, knowingly.

"Um, AMAZING!" Rachel blurted. She'd just had a life-changing sexual experience, how was she supposed to stay calm about it? Lauryn laughed at her friend's jubilation.

"You knowwww, you don't have to stop with just Brent right?" she said matter-of-factly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well there's plenty of other hot guys here who I'm sure would be happy to continue the fun if you wanted..." Rachel caught on after that.

"You mean...doing it with another guy now?"

"...well another guy...or as many as you want!" Lauryn smiled devilishly. Rachel hadn't considered this possibility. She WAS still feeling a bit...horny...and already found herself reminiscing on the hottest moments from her romp with Brent. But she couldn't be THAT bad could she?

"Oh my god Lauryn! That's so slutty though!" she protested, despite being intrigued by the idea.

"Girl it's no biggie!" Lauryn reassured her friend. "Michelle and I will tell you - two, three, ten, with our friends it doesn't matter!"

"Wow..." Rachel contemplated. There were so many cute guys here, and now Lauryn was saying she could have fun with as many as she wanted?

"Hey girls!" as if on cue, Ted's voice came from behind them.

"Ted!" Lauryn yelled excitedly, "How was your romp with Michelle?"

"Fantastic, just like it always is with you lovely ladies." he said smiling at both Rachel and Lauryn.

"Oh stop it you cornball!" Lauryn teased, before a sly look took over her expression. "Ted, Rachel was just telling me how she doesn't think she's done having fun with the boys today."

"Oh?" he said with that smile trained on Rachel.

"Lauryn!" Rachel protested, despite the fact that she was very curious about where this was going.

"Shut up girl you know you're interested..." Lauryn countered, which Rachel found herself unable to deny. "Ted, why don't you show Rachel what that wonderful tongue of yours can do?"

Rachel covered her mouth cutely and Ted laughed, "You know I'm game!" he exclaimed, "...as long as she's down...." Both of them waited for Rachel's response, as she thought about what she wanted.

"When was the last time you had your pussy licked?" Lauryn asked. Rachel scoffed, then blushed even more when she thought of the answer.

"It's...um....been a while...." she said slowly. It'd been months since Trev had been down there.

"WOWWWW, see? So you're way overdue for a round!" Lauryn reasoned, laughing. "Here, sit on the back of the boat and let Ted show you what you've been missing."

Despite the crudeness of Lauryn's command, there was no denying Rachel was interested. Thinking about her friend's words about letting go of the taboo of enjoying multiple guys, she figured, why not let herself play along? Wordlessly, she climbed up the ladder and sat off the back of the boat, and, coyly, spread her thighs open invitingly for Ted.

***

"Oh! Hey guys! I don't think she's done yet!" CJ said excitedly, having been watching intently even after Rachel had finished with Brent. Trevor had been almost in a trance while the guys were recounting how hot Rachel's fuck session with Brent was. He was almost in disbelief that it had happened, especially since he had only witnessed it through a binocular's lens.

But now, was he serious? Was Rachel going to do more?

"Are she and that guy going at it again?" he asked, trying to hide the anxiety in his voice.

"No it's a different dude! She just spread her legs open with his face right there." CJ reported excitedly. Trevor couldn't help but shake his head. There was no way...was his sweet girlfriend really considering getting with another guy now?

***

Wasting no time, Ted pulled himself up between her legs and she scream-laughed as he positioned his face next to her slit. Holding himself up on the back railing with his muscular arms, he looked up at her while gently kissing the inside of her left thigh, causing the now familiar waves of sexual excitement to shoot through her. He moved to the other side, slowly and surely kissing her thighs before stopping just short of her vulva. Finally, he kissed her slit deeply, the sexual contact causing Rachel to sigh. Not long after, he let his tongue travel up her lips to her clit, the pleasure increasing greatly and her sighs turning into moans. His tongue began caressing her clit and she grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into her. She'd forgotten how much she enjoyed being eaten out and Ted was expertly reminding her.

"You know, you don't have to just enjoy his tongue..." Lauryn suggested, matter-of-factly as Ted lapped at her pussy and Rachel sighed. Rachel knew, and with each flick of his tongue on her clit, she increasingly wanted to see what else Ted had available for her. "Why don't you go get more comfortable in the captain's chair Rachel?"

Rachel found herself not wanting to think, and instead to simply follow her friend's orders. If she just followed her friend's directions, she wouldn't have to think about the consequences. She stood up, and Ted pulled himself up behind her, showcasing the rest of his muscular body, and his now thick, erect cock. Grabbing his hand, Rachel led him to the swiveling chair by the driver's controls, and sat down, legs spread as they had been before. As he took his place between them, his stiff member hovering close to her wet, aching pussy, the reality set in for her then: that she was about to let a second guy fuck her. She knew it was a supremely slutty act to fuck two different guys back to back, but she found herself loving that it was. She loved that these hot guys wanted her, that her friends were encouraging her, even that there were people watching her do it.

***

Trevor couldn't see the details of where this guy's cock was from where they were positioned, but he could tell that Rachel's legs were open and he was between them. That and he could see her face, looking up at this guy, inviting him to enter her as she had with the first one. He could tell from his girlfriend's body language: she desperately wanted this next guy to fuck her too.

"Is she letting this guy have a turn in that pussy yet?" CJ asked next to him.

"I think she might be..." he said, handing the binoculars back over to CJ, and holding out for the chance that maybe his girlfriend might only let one other guy feel her pussy on his dick, something she was only supposed to allow her boyfriend to feel.

***

Ted let his cock fall against her pussy lips, and slid it through them, stimulating her clit once again, before withdrawing and finding her hole. He only needed to push inside her.

"Fuck yes Ted...oh god..." she whimpered, feeling the tip of his dick at her entrance. Slowly, as he began pushing into her, her head instinctively fell back. She was being penetrated by her second different cock of the day then, allowing a new man inside her. His cock more easily opened her up this time, and she relished the return of the feeling of fullness Ted's dick was providing. Halfway in, he withdrew slightly, only to push slowly into her once again as her cunt allowed him in deeper, and deeper. She sighed heavily.

After some slow strokes this way, working his cock further into her, he began a more rhythmic stroke into her. She was being properly fucked then, the full, incredible sexual sensations returning throughout her body. Her moans became steady with his fucking her once again.

Suddenly she noticed her and Ted weren't the only ones having fun. Next to her, Lauryn was on her knees, getting busy sucking Andy's cock. Lauryn noticed her looking over and took her mouth off Andy to speak.

"Enjoying that cock Rachel?" Lauryn asked, still stroking Andy's cock, now at full mast.

"Oh...fuck...I am!" she exclaimed happily between breaths as Ted piped in and out of her.

"You look so sexy girl...you know, I bet you'd look even sexier sucking a cock as well..." Lauryn noted, "Wanna try tasting Andy?"

Rachel did want to look as sexy as possible, and she was in the mood to try new things. Obviously she'd never even considered being with two guys at the same time, but today was different - the prospect of trying new, slutty acts was exciting, rather than intimidating to her. She'd already sucked Brent's cock, and now gotten fucked by both Brent and Ted, why not try doing both at the same time? Biting her lip, she nodded yes.

Lauryn lit up with excitement at her response, pulling Andy by his cock over to Rachel's face. Looking up at Andy with a cute expression, Rachel took his dick in her hand, laughing when his mouth fell open in disbelief that she was going to do this. Still enjoying the pleasure of Ted's fucking, she sighed as she slowly wrapped her pretty lips around Andy's member.

***

"Ohhhh wow! She's taking two dicks at once now, what a good little slut!" Steve cheered.

"No way!" CJ said, "We hit the jackpot with this girl, she's like a live porno actress!"

"She doesn't even seem to care that everyone can see her fucking these guys either..." Trev suddenly chimed in. He didn't care anymore. If his own girlfriend was going to be this bad, why shouldn't he join in the dirty talk about her? But he noticed as he said the words, a small sense of relief came over him.