Racial Profiling Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashlea’s invasive security search continues at her hotel.
3.4k words
4.35
10.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

André was completing some paperwork at the Chicago offices of the Transportation Security Bureau when his cell phone rang. He looked at the screen. It was Darnell, another TSB worker he knew from a smaller airport.

"Yo, Darnell."

"André, wassup man. Listen, I got one sweet piece of ass coming your way. Maybe you or your boys want to pay her visit. But I tell you, you are going to owe me big time for this one. Interested?"

"Sounds good. Tell me 'bout her."

"Her name's Ashley Morton. Married, blonde stuck-up business bitch."

"Sounds like she fit your profile," André commented.

"Yep. Tall and real pretty. Was cold as ice before I gave her a complete secondary screening...in all three holes."

"All her holes!" André repeated in astonished admiration. "How you always get away with that shit, man? There are cameras everywhere! How come you never get your ass hauled into the slammer?"

"I let in on the secret. My supervisor loves porn, you know, the type with dem white whores begging for black cock. I don't just mean likes it, he loves dat stuff, man. He intercepts the video feed from the interview room I use and saves them for himself. Says stuff I do is way better than anything he can get online. Hey, hey, I bet he is probably jacking off right now to me filling dat bitch's holes."

"But what if one of 'em makes a complaint?"

"I choose my women carefully. Always gotta have something I can hold over them, cos otherwise I just pull out and do a normal search. Besides, my supervisor has wiped the hard disk clean from of each 'incident'."

"Man, you 2 are going to be covered in a whole heap of shit if it ever hits the fan."

"Hasn't happened yet, fam. Anyways, you interest or not?"

"Sure. Tell me 'bout her."

Darnell proceeded to tell André all about Ashley, the blonde bombshell of a business-woman who fell into Darnell's personal 'racial profile'. It all sounded good to André, but of course, he knew that he couldn't take Ashley at the airport. His best bet was going to be at her hotel. What he needed was her hotel and checked luggage details.

"Where she stayin'?"

"Lakeview Plaza," Darnell replied.

"Nice. Those rooms have thick walls. And you got her bag tag number?"

"Yeah, it's DP00082731936."

"OK, thanks man. I'll tell you how I get on with her."

André put down the phone and pulled out a TSB card. On the front, it said 'Your bag has been opened and inspected by the TSB'. He turned over and wrote 'You have been selected by TSB Chicago for a thorough screening at your hotel room. If you wish to comply, text "Yes, I want to be inspected again" to the cell phone number below. And be appropriately dressed in your room at 8pm tonight'.

André completed the note by writing his phone number at the bottom, opened up the luggage tracking screen up on his computer and flagged bag number DP00082731936 to be pulled aside for him on arrival.

**********

Ashley Morton was heaved a long sigh as she settled into her hotel room.

Her butt was aching from Darnell's hard anal assault. She had found an airport bathroom to clean herself up a little after he was done with her, but not before some of the cum had leaked down her thighs, making a mess of the tops of her stockings; Darnell's jizz had dried, forming hardening, white stains on them.

Ashley should have felt completely repulsed by what had happened to her, and yet, part of her was not. Her pussy was tingling from being stretched out on Darnell's fat cock. And Ashley could still taste the bit of Darnell pre-cum that he put in her mouth before he fucked her. It tasted strong, salty and, well, manly. She actually found herself wondering what it would have been like to have a mouth full of his thick, sticky cum.

She started to unpack. First, her hand-luggage including all the lingerie that had gotten Darnell's attention in the first place. Then she opened her checked baggage, and found the official looking TSB note. Her eyes widened as she read the handwritten message on the back.

What would she do? It didn't say she *had* to text that number. And the message clearly implied what would happen if she said yes. She knew she would be crazy to even consider responding. And yet, with trembling hands, she picked up her cell phone, and texted 'Yes, I want to be inspected again' to the phone number on the note. She got into the shower to get ready.

**********

André arrived at the Lakeview Plaza just before 8pm. He showed his TSB ID at the reception desk and asked for Ashley's room. The front desk gave him her room number without hesitation as he said it was for official business. Stupid staff, he thought to himself, don't they know he had absolutely no jurisdiction here? He was soon in front of room 2969, and gave the door a firm knock. The door opened.

To André, Ashley looked even more gorgeous than Darnell had described. Her blonde hair was not in a serious ponytail anymore after her shower, instead fluffed and blow-dried. She had gone to the trouble of putting make-up on; a nice amount of eye shadow and bright red lipstick that made her lips full and inviting, lips that André was sure he would enjoy later. This contrasted with what she was wearing, a long hotel bathrobe, which was not only out of keeping with her hair and makeup, but also the red fuck-me stiletto pumps she was wearing.

André flashed his ID again. "Mrs. Morton, my name is André, your friendly TSB agent. I understand that you have agreed to a secondary screening in your hotel room. Is that right?"

Ashley nodded and let him in the room.

"Now Ashley, my note told you to dress appropriately. That robe is an...interesting choice."

"Is this better?" Ashely replied as she untied the belt round the bathrobe. She held the robe open, showing off her slim but curvy body dressed in just a red garter belt and stockings and those ho' heels. She had packed these items as she had been planning on some 'extra-curricular' activities during this business trip, but she would never have imagined that it would turn out like this.

"Now that's more like it," said André. He moved towards her, sliding the robe off her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. "Mmmmm, baby, turn around for me."

She turned around, feeling his eyes on her behind. Then she suddenly felt him grab her arms, cold metal pressed against her wrists. 'Click-clack'! Her hands were now handcuffed behind her back.

"Get down on your knees, bitch," André ordered.

"You don't have to cuff me. I'll...I'll do what you want."

But he just pressed down on her shoulders until she complied. He walked round in front of her until his crotch was right in front of her have. Slowly and deliberately, he unzipped his pants before her eyes, letting his swollen member pop out just inches away from her. Her eyes were wide open at this point, confronted as she was by her second monster black cock of the day.

"Suck it."

Her mouth was still a bit sore from Darnell earlier that day, so he started by using her tongue, licking around André's cockhead, getting plenty of his salty pre-cum in the process. His musk also tasted strong and manly on her tongue. She licked all up and down that long shaft, paying particular attention to the sensitive bits around the head.

With her hands still firmly cuffed behind her back, she got up slightly higher on her knees, parted her lips and bent her head downwards a bit to take in André's massive dong inside her mouth. Ashley tried to take as much of him into her as she could, but most of his 9 inch manhood was still outside her mouth, right in her vision in all its veiney glory. Still, she sucked as hard as she could, swirling her tongue around and giving the best blow job she could.

"Oh, yeah baby. You know how to use that pretty mouth of yours. Suck it like that."

André took out his cell phone and snapped a picture of this gorgeous blonde business woman on her knees with her bright red lips wrapped around his meat. The dark shaft contrasting nicely with her smooth, pale skin.

He sent the photo to Darnell, but also to 2 other phone numbers with the message "Party in Plaza room 2969. Get your asses up here if you want some sweet meat."

He put his phone back into his pocket. It buzzed a few times, but he didn't bother to check it. He just enjoyed the attention Ashley was lavishing on his dick. However, given what Darnell had done to her earlier that day and how she couldn't use her hands, she was starting to tire.

"Wanna go on the bed?" André asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she nodded, her mouth still full.

Ashley was relived that her mouth was being given a rest and led her to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed, but André had other ideas. With ease, he picked her up in his big arms and flipped her onto her belly, her head hanging off the edge of the bed. He took out another set of cuffs, and this time he put them around her ankles.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

She was now restrained hand and foot. Ashley was helpless as he lifted up her hips and propped two pillows under her. Her firm white butt was now pointing in the air while he face dangled over the side of the bed. She knew that André could choose any orifice to penetrate, and she could do nothing about it.

He didn't keep her waiting long. He walked in front of her, took off his pants, and pulled her up by her long blonde hair. She involuntarily let out a squeal as she had never had anyone pull her hair like that. Of course that just meant that her open mouth presented a nice target for André's cock. He shoved his member past her soft lips and again she let out a squeal, this time muffled by the meat in her mouth.

Now that Ashley was lying on her belly with her head pulled up, André could easily push his prick in deeper and deeper. Her eyes opened in near terror as she felt him guide his huge cock towards the back of her throat. She started to gag a little and she wriggled around the bed and struggled against her hard cuffs around her wrists and ankles in a futile attempt to escape the snake invading her neck. But André was unrelenting and kept a tight grip on her hair as he fed his cock further and further into her mouth and down her throat.

"That's right, slut. You gonna to take all of it in there."

Soon, the base of his dick was firm up against her soft lips and her nostrils full of his pungent hairs. He looked down at this lovely view, his cock buried right into her face fringed by her blonde hair. Her cuffed hands trembling against her back, right near her voluptuous white butt which was pushed invitingly in the air by the pillows under her hips. The long, shapely legs in the stockings and heels that were held together by the other handcuffs completed this almost perfect picture.

Ashley's panic abated as found that she could still breathe -- just -- around the invader. As she breathed in, all she could smell was André's strong stench, almost overwhelmingly powerful, and all she could see was his dark belly and hairs pressed up against her eyes. She was entirely helpless on her tummy, cuffed hand and foot, submitting to him.

André began to fuck her face, gently at first, guiding his shaft in and out of her mouth while holding onto her head. That feeling of the big lump sliding up and down her throat was so new she couldn't help but gag almost each time.

Ashely felt his pace quickening hearing his grunts get louder. She braced herself for the inevitable. She had never deep throated anyone and so did not know what would happen when a man came in her throat and began to panic again. However, before she could think about it much more, André cock began to pulse before a torrent of his man-juice cascaded down her gullet. He was so deep that her body just involuntarily took it all in, as if he was shooting directly into her stomach.

"Oh yeah, swallow it, baby!" he said while looking down at her bright red lips pressed against his belly, holding her there until every last twitch of his meat snake subsided.

Slowly he pulled out, almost torturing Ashley who just needed that monster out of her throat. When his cock head did finally pop out of her mouth, she gasped for air between coughs and sputters, tiny bits of spunk and saliva dripping from her mouth.

"Oh yeah, you did good bitch. Bet you love doing that all the time."

She just meekly shook her head while trying to catch her breath. But before she could recover he shoved his dick toward her mouth again.

"Lick it. Clean it with your tongue," he ordered.

Still short of breath, she felt she had no choice but to comply. Almost exhausted, she took little licks on André's cum covered shaft.

"C'mon, little white slut. I know you can do better than that. Or am I gonna having to punish you real good."

She lifted her head a bit more and licked the softening head more enthusiastically. Even the bits of cum that were left were so thick and slimy and pungent it was difficult for her to swallow it. Even though it was slowly becoming limp, the dong in front of her was still a monster and there was still much of the shaft for her to clean. He helpfully presented each veiny surface to her lap up. She felt disgusted with herself being used like this, bound hand and foot, her tongue being employed as a cleaning service for a stranger's dick.

"Yeah, now that's better. Keep swallowing it. Yeah...that's it, get me hard again, cos we ain't done yet."

And indeed, she could feel André's meat hardening against her tongue, lengthening as it did so to its full formidable, veiny glory. It was hard to tell because it was so close to her face, but she guessed he would have been about 9 inches long and about as wide as her wrist, certainly bigger than even Darnell's already large penis which had probed all her holes at the airport. She was amazed that it was in her throat not long ago and wondered with some trepidation -- but also excitement -- what it would feel like inside her vagina.

Once he seemed satisfied, he walked out of her line of sight, leaving her cuffed on the bed, face down and ass propped up in the air by the pillows. She heard the jingling of his belt being unfastened and shuffle of his clothes being cast off. The next thing she felt was his fingers fondling her butt cheeks before finding their way towards her pussy. She gasped as they fondled the lips and then insert into her wetness.

"Goddam, bitch," he said, watching her squirm as he twisted his fingers inside her. "You be getting' into this."

She shook her head slightly and she whispered "No."

"Hahaha. You say no, but your wet-ass pussy say yes. Like I told ya, we ain't done, so get comfy."

Ashley felt him clamber onto the bed and then on top of her. She waited helplessly restrained on her belly with her ass presented to him, wondering how he intended to pleasure himself on her. It was a slight relief when she felt him guiding himself towards the entrance of her pussy -- she wasn't sure if her poor butthole could take another pounding so soon after the assault earlier that day at airport interview room.

But whatever relief she felt was short lived as André's gigantic cock penetrated her. She was so wet that at first, it slid past her pussy lips quite easily. But it was so thick that resistance thereafter was almost instantaneous. The walls of her vagina just could not accommodate such girth.

"Oh my god! Stop!" she screamed.

"Your little white cunt has never had a real cock before, has it?"

"Ugh," she groaned, shaking her head. "No...please...please be gentle."

But André continued to push downwards towards her inviting hips propped up by the pillows, slowly and steadily invading her deeper and deeper. She could feel herself being stretched out by the monster inching its way in and all she could do was moan. Just as she felt she could not take any more, he had finally buried as far as he could go, his groin pushed hard against her soft butt.

She was thankful that André held that position for a little bit, as if allowing her pussy to stretch and accommodate his monster organ. He then started to fuck her slowly, using the full length of his cock. It was as if she could feel every engorged vein slipping in and out of her sopping pussy, shuddering and groaning involuntarily as they did.

"Oh, you like that, don't you. You moan like that for hubby?"

Ashely have to didn't answer, her gasps and whimpering telling André everything he needed to know. He savored the feeling of her moist tightness enveloping his engorged organ.

Soon, his slow, almost soulful strokes transitioned into hard, rapid humping, his hard muscled thighs slapping against her round ass. The relentless pounding at the end of his big cock brought her closer and closer to climax. Soon, the room began to swim and almost against her will, orgasm after orgasm surged through her body. She wrists and ankles strained against the hard steel of the cuffs as she let out squeals of pained delight. He continued his merciless assault until she was a blubbering, twitching mess propped up by the pillow under her hips.

And then he drove deeper until he finally slammed in as far as he could go, letting out a huge, grunting "Yeaaah!" as he exploded deep insider her. Seemingly endless waves of his searing hot cum flooded her unprotected womb.

He held that position buried to the hilt for what seemed like an eternity, seeming to make sure every last drop was milked by her willing pussy, before slowly withdrawing in one long, smooth motion, making a small "pop" noise upon exiting.

Standing up now, André gazed upon the sight of this blonde beauty shackled with her pert ass propped up, panting and drooling after being literally fucked silly. His cum was slowly oozing out of her pussy, soaking the pillow underneath her. She was so out of it, she didn't notice him using his phone and start typing and hardly noticed a few minutes later when there was a knock on the door.

The noise roused her from her dazed state. She lifted her head slightly and mumbled "Wha...what is that?"

"You said you wanted another inspection, so I called a few other guys to help me complete it real good."

Ashely's eyes widened as he went and let in two guys. They were also black men as big as André. He closed the door and they stood there, leering at her.

"Fuck yeah, you got a good one this time, André," one said.

"Looks like the bitch is married too. Nice," said the other, observing the wedding ring on her finger.

"And you've already started," said the first looking at the thick slime leaking out of her.

"Well, I ain't stoppin' ya. Why don't you get to know li'l Ashely here," said André.

Ashley watched the 2 new guys strip down, revealing their massive dongs. She lay there helplessly, dreading the inevitable onslaught that was about to come.

To be continued...