Racquel Darrian Loves Japan

Story Info
An obedient, American pornstar embraces degrading fetish.
3.5k words
4.2
4.7k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. it did not happen. Fantasy is legal.

Racquel Darrian had a huge crush on former pornstar Traci Lords. One of her first pornos she had ever viewed was Traci Takes Tokyo, in which a very young Traci is flown out on location to shoot numerous scenes with some of Japan's leading pornstars. Racquel especially loved watching sultry Traci in white panties masturbating on a bed. But happened next forever wired Racquel's most primal desires. Traci waves over a nerdy virgin, who speaks not a word of English, to lie down with her. She kisses the very thin, nervous man. Despite him not being at all attractive, she fucks his brains out. Later, Traci takes on a geeky little guy in glasses after he catches her masturbating in a glamorous restroom.

The two have sex on the floor and Traci goes down on his ass during a 69. Seeing this as a teen, Racquel's mind was blown -- she knew she wanted to be a pornstar. Traci then ate out a Japanese girl before they dildo-fucked each other. Racquel rarely got that far since she had usually exploded in her panties before scene two was completed.

She knew if she ever got the chance, she'd definitely attempt to emulate her fantasy girl's antics in the Far East.

Fast forward a few years, Racquel has become a Penthouse Pet and has begun a career making pornos. One day, Racquel receives an official letter from a major corporation requesting her talents in Tokyo. She had heard Japanese men were all a bunch of pervs obsessed with degrading Western women, but she was sure she could keep all entertained and retain a level of integrity as well - regardless of what these guys had in mind!

She was informed a First Class ticket was waiting for her through Japan Airlines.

TOKYO: Racquel walked into the business center on the 80th floor of the Nakatomi Building ready for whatever these men had in store for her. It was 6 pm and pretty much everyone had gone home. The setting sun still shone through the large glass windows as Racquel entered from the elevator.

She was wearing a beige raincoat and heels. As she walked out through the doors she saw the group of seven men in their suits smoking cigarettes, ties loosened, and enjoying drinks of whiskey on the rocks. They all ceased chattering in their language Racquel couldn't understand and rose to meet her, bowing politely.

Racquel stopped and let her raincoat fall to the ground. Hands on hips, wearing only a tiny blue thong, white heels and a red bowtie dotted with white stars -- The United States of America dreamgirl personified. In short, she looked incredible.

As per instructions, one of them cranked a boom-box. Pour Some Sugar on Me geared up as Racquel started up her little show.

They stared unashamedly at her tits, her face, and her ass as she spun around in stripper moves she'd done a thousand times, loosening her bowtie and flicking it at one of the lucky gents with a wink. Like a dildo he reached for it and it fell to the ground. Racquel rolled her eyes as she turned from them to show off her ass.

The men were all short with black hair and greasy faces from a hard day's work. Half were wearing nerd glasses, which made her laugh a little inside - such a cliche! As the song ended, they smiled in unison and approached her at once as if on cue, some giggling nervously. She stood still, hand on her waist, smiling. They grabbed at her midriff, her tits, and her gorgeous ass as they kissed her neck, mouth, and shoulders -- it was soon getting downright claustrophobic.

The nerds were simply overwhelming her, but she had to retain a coolness to let them know she was still in charge of the moment -- they had paid $10,000 each and she did not intend to disappoint them one bit.

One of the men, Niko, could speak English. He pointed to a short 3-foot wall that divided several cubicles and said something in Japanese to his men. They began to unbuckle their pants and face in the direction of the wall as if they were continuing to follow a workplace order from a superior.

Racquel, seeing this goofy comedy play out, laughed just a little inside. Niko then had them each bend over as they leaned on their elbows against the wall. A few even lit up cigarettes as they waited.

He then reminded Racquel that in order to surpass Traci Lords she would have to perform as she had done years earlier. Niko dropped his pants, kicked them to the side, and joined them. Racquel then noticed plastic cups of mouthwash had been placed on a small stand between each man -- and she knew she was going to need it.

She got on her knees, flicked back her hair, and approached Niko, grabbing his ass cheeks with both hands and then proceeded to lick his ass, making sure to tongue-lash his asshole. She eventually kissed and gently licked each ass making good use of the mouthwash. The men enjoyed it, looking back over their shoulders, exhaling cigarette smoke skyward as the most beautiful girl in the world went down on their rear ends.

They conversed quietly, smiling, laughing as she ate out each of their hairy, stinky assholes. Most had definitely not made an effort to clean up before she arrived, apparently not concerned with common decency. She had heard Japanese businessmen liked to degrade pretty Western girls because of all that World War II stuff, but she didn't much care about that at this point. She was getting paid and paid big time.

As she finished, Niko congratulated Racquel on doing such a 'nice' job but insisted she start over. The men apparently enjoyed serious ass-eating and Racquel just has not dug in enough with her tongue to satisfy them. The men all turned to her nodding, waiting for round 2.

Racquel was dismayed, but took a deep breath and began again, this time closing her eyes, spreading butt cheeks with both hands and devouring each ass like it was Traci Lords pussy -- splitting each asshole open and deeply inserting her tongue. That got her through it. Her knees hurt from being down on them for so long, but the admiration from her men revived her. They bowed to her, grateful for such an honor.

She was told days earlier that rimming was an art form in Japan and not to be taken lightly. Clearly, she had impressed them with Round 2.

After a short break, Racquel returned and saw the men were all sitting naked either on couches or several surrounding chairs. They were drinking again and Niko stood with his dick erect to make Racquel a whiskey on the rocks. Still in her thong, she sat between two men, both portly, who then began sucking on her tits as the others watched.

She then looked down between their masses of jet-black pubic hair and saw two erect cocks staring back at her, twitching for satisfaction. She strokes their small dicks and round tummies as they kiss her neck and tits. She then French kisses them both preparing to fuck.

Niko then rises, taking center stage in front of the couch. He is holding a metal box with ornate decorations. The two men continue to suck on Racquel's tits as Niko, dick still erect, asks Racquel if she had watched the film she was requested to view.

Racquel confirmed with a nod. The film was Bunuel's classic, Belle de Jour, starring the gorgeous Catherine Deneuve, who plays the part of a bored and very rich married woman who decides to go work in a whorehouse for kicks.

Racquel tells Niko she loved the film. Niko then reminds her of a mysterious scene in which a portly Japanese businessman goes to the brothel and shows the Deneuve character a silver box. She looks inside and agrees to whatever is in the box. We never find out what it is, but Niko tells Racquel he knows what the secret is.

Racquel is intrigued. The men kiss her passionately as she continues to play with their cocks. She is really enjoying teasing these men and giggles as she stares into Niko's eyes. Racquel very much wants to know what comes next in her series of challenges, but realizes she is very close to making these two men cum all over her.

She laughs out loud, pushing the two excited men to each side as she becomes absolutely entranced at Niko's box. The two men begin to jack off wildly, waiting for Racquel to service them again.

First Niko asks Racquel to agree to the task, whatever it might be. He tells her it is a Japanese custom and may seem degrading to Western women.

She nods slowly and with great respect. Niko indicates to her that she is to rise. He first instructs her to enter his workstation cubicle and dress in an appropriate costume. She enters the small cubicle and sees a pair of panties hanging from a tiny Victoria's Secret hanger.

They have been placed on a display rack, not unlike a department store showpiece upon a stool. A spotlight from above elegantly showcases them. Racquel slips out of her blue panties, hanging them on Niko's radio antenna for a Monday morning surprise. She then slips on the new pair, giving herself a look in a nearby mirror.

The panties give the viewer a perfectly clear view of a woman's pussy and ass. They have a very thin see-through, almost transparent mesh all around, except for the top line, which tapers down sexily from the hips to the midsection between the belly button and the top of Racquel's landing-strip pussy.

The landing-strip in question, which she has precisely set at a measured inch and a half of pussy hair rising up in a soft rectangle. That was the request from Niko several weeks earlier and she knew they would be impressed.

Racquel then put on a long white pair of boots with stiletto heels. She then walks out into the open area and observes the men gathered around looking at what is in the box. They see her coming and appear blown away by how hot she looks. Most start playing with their dicks, not even caring.

Niko has the box open staring nervously into it but closes it quickly as Racquel gets closer. Racquel is then instructed to sit on the couch alone. The men get their cameras out and sit across from her as she spreads her legs, giving them a perfect view of her pussy hair crushed against the inside of the panties.

She smiles, playing the seductress, holding up her tits to them. They snap pics with their Pentax cameras as their dicks twitch with every move.

Niko asks her to rise. She comes to him and he immediately opens the box.

Racquel is aghast.

"Megloblatta Longipennis", Niko tells her -- a cockroach; the world's largest. Niko explains it has been grown in a lab and has no germs. The massive roach is almost 4 inches (97mm) in length and almost two inches across -- with wings expanded it is almost 8 inches (20cm) he tells her.

Niko reaches in and touches it to show Racquel it is very much harmless. Racquel is soon stroking its back - her hand shaking slightly. It moves very slowly, so she continues to pet it. Niko explains it is a great honor to be asked to perform this ritual. Racquel is nervous but agrees to whatever it is.

Racquel is politely motioned back to the couch as the men move in closer. Niko places the box on the floor and kneels before Racquel, pushing both her legs wide open. The two chubby guys each grab a heel to keep her in position. One of the other men swoops in as if on cue, pulling at one side of Racquel's panties until there are several inches of space.

Racquel begins to perspire as Niko grabs the cockroach between his fingertips and slowly navigates the beast on top of Racquel's pussy. Niko's helper carefully places the panties back into position on top of the cockroach, leaving a bulge that at first remains still. The roach suddenly wriggles madly for the first time as Niko pets it gently to keep it in place. Racquel's eyes widen. She feels scared now like she's going to lose it and begin screaming. Niko and his assistant slowly let the fabric lock in the giant cockroach, which immediately seems quite at home and stops making a fuss.

Niko tells Racquel to remain still as the offering adjusts to her body temperature.

The men all step back in awe as the bulge in Racquel's panties moves ever so slightly. They begin snapping pictures as Racquel feels the massive cockroach grinding on her pussy hair.

She is no longer frightened but wonders how much longer they will want to watch.

A few minutes later, Niko pulls aside her panties and removes the massive beast from Racquel's pussy. It appears to throw a fit, which amuses the men. Racquel gives them a shrug as if to say, 'Hey, he was having fun."

Niko returns with another ornately decorated box. Racquel, feeling relaxed now, stays seated as Niko gets on one knee and shows her that the box has a glass top. Tilting it to reveal two HUGE sewer roaches scurrying around trying to get out. They are disgusting and Racquel is clearly displeased. Although they are smaller than the docile cockroach, they have massive antennas and creepy legs and they move so damn fast!

She is told they are American cockroaches and they are in the midst of breeding. Niko explains to her they need a warm place to copulate.

Most of the other men watching are beside themselves in shock -- they had not expected such an unusual bonus. A couple of them leave for a moment as they are about to crack up with laughter.

In a nearby cubicle, Niko's panty helper explains to another: "We found those two in the janitor's closet an hour ago -- they are from the sewer." They both laugh through their tears.

Racquel asks if they are also from a lab. With a straight-face Niko tells her, yes. She nods her head, agreeing, trying to appear intelligent and respectful of Japanese culture. Niko's panty helper has returned in a flash. The men grab the sewer roaches with plastic gloves -- which immediately go berserk -- and again seal them inside Racquel's panties -- this time hastily. The roaches continue to go absolutely nuts and Racquel is about to freak out.

The men clamor around taking pictures and watching the cockroaches shifting around and exploring her pussy. After a few minutes, two men pull her legs apart even wider, holding up her legs in a V-position as the roaches are then free to crawl all over her ass-crack -- exploring their new home. Racquel is getting grossed out as she can feel all those legs and antennas twitching around near her asshole.

The men begin to cheer and smile broadly.

She wonders why these guys just don't fuck her, but the question just annoys her.

After several long minutes of watching, Niko reaches inside her panties and grabs both the male and female sewer roaches, and places them back on Racquel's pussy hair -- sealing them shut. They settle down and the men masturbate as the cockroaches begin fucking. Racquel can feel the legs and antenna of the female burrowing in on her pussy lips. She spreads her legs wide as they all watch the two cockroaches fuck each other.

Racquel then sits on the edge of the couch and leans back on her elbows smiling at her men, waiting. The men take the hint, gathering in a circle around her, and continuing to masturbate. All the men are in their black work socks as they shift closer and closer. Again, Racquel wants to laugh but holds it in. A fat one and Niko's helper climb on the couch and thrust their wet cocks in her face. She takes the fat guy's hairy dick and sucks it for a minute before licking off the other one. The men watch as she takes turns sucking all their cocks, licking their musty-smelling nutsacks clean, and jerking them off.

Pre-cum and saliva drip overflow from her mouth running first across her cheeks and then down her neck.

After some time all the men have been rotated out. Racquel's pussy is getting wet and the men gather to watch the cockroaches bathed in cum as they devour her sweet juices -- their glistening backs now appearing completely transparent against her mesh panties.

It is getting dark outside as the sun goes down. Niko has brought in three of the building security guards to watch. Two old guys and an obese trainee check things out from afar as Racquel continues to suck off her men two at a time.

In a few minutes, Niko is back in the fray getting his nuts tea-bagged inside Racquel's pretty mouth and basically showing off to the security guys. He then takes Racquel by the hand and leads her to the center of the floor -- a clear area. She is again on her knees as the men gather over her, masturbating vigorously.

She knows just what to do and what is expected. She leans her head back, mouth open as she jacks off random cocks, her hands now soaked in pre-cum She closes her eyes and waits for the first load. One after another the men shoot cum into her mouth creating a giant sperm cocktail.

Niko, smiling, waves over security guys and they quickly unbuckle their pants and begin jacking off next to Racquel's face. She massages their balls as they finish off in her mouth -- ten loads of cum.

Racquel opens her eyes. Layers of cum drip down off her chin onto her tits. The men sit around on the floor exhausted, staring at her. She scoops up the cum off her tits and off her face and lets it drip back seductively into her mouth.

The men let out a respectful murmur, obviously impressed. She then makes sure they are all at attention as she then gulps down the massive load. Niko pours a Scotch on the rocks and hands it to her with a nod.

She drinks it quickly as she watches the men rise and bow down to her out of respect.

Niko then approaches Racquel again, this time with the ornate box. She looks down and sees the two sewer roaches pressed against her panties. She spreads her legs and Niko, again with his gloves on, reaches in like a surgeon and slowly pulls the two roaches from Racquel's pussy. Both are dead -- drowned in Racquel's cum.

Niko respectfully places them back in the box.

The men all leave to go home as Racquel gets dressed. Niko waits around and drives her back to the airport. She is wearing a gorgeous mink coat and is back in high heels, looking as ravishing and classy as any supermodel on assignment..

As he walks her to the terminal he politely states:

"Anything to declare at customs?"

Racquel lets out a sweet laugh -- "Only a belly full of cum and a few pubic hairs!"

Niko is dumb-struck, looking around to make sure no one heard such vulgarity. He then grins, remembering in a flash all the dirty fun they'd had together that afternoon.

'So back to the USA then? You will be home in no time."

Racquel gives him a huge, seductive smile.

"No, Niko. Next stop..... Australia! I'm going around the world!"

Niko is confused, but not for long. Racquel impulsively French-kisses him without shame as bystanders watch on in envy.

As she releases him she adds:

"Yeah, I heard they got some big rugby players down there who love fucking pretty American gals!"

Niko can only continue smiling, still a little taken aback by such a passionate kiss. He watches her walk away towards a Quantas Airlines counter.

She turns suddenly as if forgetting something, then calls out to him:

"Did I out-do Traci, Niko?"

Niko nods respectfully as he closes his eyes for a long second. She takes that as a yes, flashes him a huge smile, and heads confidently for the check-in.

As she boarded the plane she realized she was still wearing her cum-covered panties and her neck still wet from all the loads she had taken. It was a wonderful feeling knowing she could be such a whore when she so desired it.

Racquel then closed her eyes: She would get a shower when she touched down followed by a new adventure.

For now, sleep...