Radius

Story Info
life and love go on just let the music play.
950 words
4.65
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auralism: By definition, auralism means that you are aroused by sound. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. "People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it." A study from McGill University in Montreal suggests that the euphoria you experience while enjoying music is triggered by the same brain chemical system that gives humans pleasurable feelings associated with sex and recreational drugs.

I walked into the Radius for a Saturday night gig, chatting with the staff and sipping a Jameson on ice. Doing a soundcheck getting the mix just right for tonight's show before retreating to the back room with another Jameson on ice. Radius is an old steel factory, the space has been transformed into a modern artistic venue, showcasing mural work by local and international artists and equipped with stunning light fixtures to highlight the uniqueness of the venue. Radius utilized the open floor plan of the building to produce an exploratory experience for guests, where they can flow between the various areas, creative photo opts, and change their viewpoint by ascending to the mezzanine level. The knock came "five minutes" I finished my Jameson and headed to the stage to take the spotlight again.

Radius has been in a process of evolution for the last four years, progressing through multiple concepts and structures before finally solidifying into a multipurpose venue focused on elevating the East Pilsen area, and becoming an artistically driven experience for all music lovers, local and international alike. The place was packed, I was in heaven performing in such a wonderful venue to a large crowd of music lovers, a bachelorette party sitting right down front so I called the bride up to the stage, Lynne was dirty blonde early thirties, short and fit, I sang Jewel's "I was meant for you" too her. When I finished I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and wrapped up the first set, thanked the crowd, and headed for the back room.

One of Lynne's friend catching me just before I entered the back room. A tall brunette with brown eyes and large breast, "Come have a drink with us," Crystal asked.

"OK. just one though," I replied, "I've got another set."

The group of eight woman already intoxicated Crystal order a round of Patron' tequila for the table. I sat there sandwich between Crystal and Lynne one shot turned into two then three. A fun group, laughing easily, enjoy themselves immensely. Before I knew it was time to take the stage again.

Feeling the effects of the Patron' I performed my mix of covers and originals to the large crowd. The bachelorette party sending more shots to the stage which of course I had to drink as not to be rude. After my encores were done I waved to the crowd and stepped off the stage.

Waiting there for me was Crystal and Lynne with another shot of Patron'. Somehow they talked me into taking them into the back room my head spinning from the alcohol. Inhibitions dangerously low, I took Lynne's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues dancing. Crystal working my breast from behind, lifting up my shirt, unclipping my black lace bra, squeezing my small breast, teasing with my nipples.

Lynne was on her knees in flash, kneeling on the floor in front of the couch, licking my smooth thighs, I trembled in delight, pulling down my jeans, burying her nose in my red pubes. Her long tongue licking my wet pussy.

Her long tongue swirling inside my cunt, my hands gripping her head, I stroked her dirty blonde hair and she looked up into her my blue eyes, my mind distorted in pleasure. The bride to be lapping my wet pussy, called to the spotlight again, curse of the performer.

Crystal sucking on my breast flicking my nipples with her tongue. My little body flooded with pleasure as the two woman pleasured me. I was so wet juices dripping down my ass crack sending a shiver up my spine. My moans becoming screams of orgasmic pleasure a sensory bliss encompassing me.

Kissing one then the other my fingers caressing Lynne's pussy. Hands, legs, feet and arms intertwined as the three of us fulfilled our sexual lust. I laid on the couch Lynne straddling my face bucking and riding my mouth and tongue with her sweet bald pussy.

I felt Crystal tonguing my ass a wonderfully erotic experience of joy. Lynne's scent filling my nostrils her pussy juices covering my face. She rode my face moaning and squealing in a state of rapture. Crystal's tongue deep in my tight ass sending shocks out my nerve endings.

Lynne working to the crescendo the grand climax the beautiful sounds filling my ears. Her pussy juices flooding my mouth her body trembling and shaking in a satisfying orgasm. She crawled down next to me caressing my wet pussy as Crystal kept exploring my insides with her tongue.

Fingering my cunt while Crystal tongued my ass finally spinning around to lower her pussy on my mouth. Crystal cunt was so wet my tongue working it's way inside her as she sucked on my clit Lynne fingers working in and out of my wet pussy.

My brain struggling to keep up with everything going on. Pleasure radiating throughout my body, Crystal shaking, wiggling, squirming her pussy contracting on my tongue. Orgasmic bliss a grand climax a wonderful night.

A week later I attended Lynne's wedding at the Holy Trinity Church one of the oldest most beautiful churches in downtown Chicago. She was a lovely bride her maid of honor Crystal by her side.