Rained out in Costa Rica

Story Info
Morning arousal leads to sex on the balcony in the rain.
1.9k words
4.56
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early on our last day in Samara to the sound of steady rain falling on the jungle canopy around us. I checked the forecast and it looked like the rain would stop in an hour or so.

My testosterone always seems to be peaking in the morning, and having a half naked Nicole pretzeled on me added to my arousal. Even when she's right beside me I'm pretty much still always fantasizing about sex with her.

I eased out of bed to go and get coffee started, leaving Nicole in place. She rolled over on to her side with her shapely ass peaking out from under her little black chemise.

Firing up the cooktop I assembled the Mocha pot and patiently waited for it to boil and brew up our coffee. After a couple of minutes our villa was full of the pungent aroma of fresh Costa Rican coffee, and Nicole alertly asked "coffee?" from the bed.

I frothed up her milk and poured her a perfect cup, as I do almost every morning back home. Seeing me coming she wriggled up to a sitting position against the headboard proclaiming "I'm honestly the most spoiled girl in the world!"

"I know you are," I smiled back.

"So what's the plan for today? When does the rain end?" she asked as I sat down on the bed beside her.

"Accuweather says just about an hour from now, so we have some time to kill before having our last beach day before we head to Potrero."

The sound of rain has always been something that hits deeply with Nicole. I don't know if I would say it's a turn on for her, but there have been a couple of times we've intentionally gone outside in the rain to make love.

The fact that she was also in one of her bucket list places during a storm was probably a nice setup for a morning romp.

The ocean facing side of our bedroom in this AirBnb was a full width window wall that opened all the way. We kept it closed at night to keep out creatures and biting bugs. With her awake I walked over and opened it all the way, the volume of the storms rainfall increasing as the opening increased.

"Oh my God is this not the most incredible thing?" exclaimed Nicole as she stepped out of bed to walk over to the railing to take it all in.

"It's awesome. Nice to get a taste of the rainforest while we're here" I said.

Splashes of rain off the leaves were being deflected into our open suite, and Nicole commented that her toes were getting wet and that it was delightful.

Stretching up onto her toes she leaned over the railing to look down the lush hill below us. As she did her slip rode up slightly on her ass, revealing that perfect bottom again and putting extra oomph to what was running through my mind.

Half aroused I walked up to join her in studying the rain. I grabbed the railing on each side of her and lightly set my growing erection against the valley between her thighs.

"Maybe we should stay here another night." Nicole said. "This place is so amazing."

Sliding my hands to her hips, I replied "everything about this trip has been amazing so far. Especially you."

She rocked her ass in a slight sway against me to signal that she was getting into this moment and I moved my hands down her hips, my fingers sweeping across the front of her pelvis, then bringing them up her abdomen and over her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard like they were fully charged with electricity, and she got goosebumps as soon as I touched them.

More gentle swaying against me, and Nicole was subtly easing her legs apart.

"I could stay here forever." She said.

Setting her now empty coffee cup to the side of us on the railing, she reached back behind her to grab the bottom of my boxers with a gentle tug down before moving her hand fully over my now raging erection.

I stepped back slightly, pulling my shorts down over my hard on that sprang up as the waistband slid over it.

Bending my knees slightly, I eased my penis between her thighs and slowly raised it up so it was nestled against her slit with the head in the neighbourhood of her clit.

Nicole let out a "mmmmmmm" as I did this and her sway turned into a slow soft gliding motion forward and back letting my shaft capture the juices starting to leak out of her.

Nicole isn't the biggest fan of morning sex, so it was a nice that without any other options for the next hour she was happy to enjoy this bonus session.

I reached around her thigh and held my hand over my penis, holding it firmly against her clit eliciting soft "mmmmmmms" and "uhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnns". She was nicely wet and we slid against each other in a slow rhythm that was soon joined by her moans in sync with our motion.

Nicole let go of the railing with her right hand, reaching down to place it over mine pushing me harder against her but holding me in a way that kept us gliding against each other instead of me slipping in.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered, turning her head to kiss me.

"You know I always want to fuck you." I replied.

She pushed harder on my shaft again, bringing out more gentle "oooooooohs".

I slid my hand out of the situation, leaving just her hand pressing my cock against her as she essentially masturbated herself with it.

I ran my hands up her hips again, over her breasts and on to her shoulders sliding her straps off her shoulders.

"How bad do you want to fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you hard for all the boys you left turned on at the beach club who couldn't have you."

"Why can't I have them?"

"Because they wouldn't know what to do with you."

The union of our parts was turning into a juicy mess and she almost let me slide in.

Letting go of me and the railing Nicole turned around, her slip falling off her as she lowered her arms revealing her amazing, fit body.

"Well I know what to do with you" she said as she lowered herself down to her knees, brushing her hair back from one side of her face.

"Prove it" I said as she took my slippery shaft in her hand and ran her thumb in circles of precum on the tip...encouraging even more to flow out of me.

Bringing her open lips forward her tongue was the first thing to hit the head of my penis, making a little circle on it as her lips took over.

She kept the purple dome just inside her lips teasing the tip over and over with her tongue.

She leaned back just slightly to let it out, stands of wetness clinging to her lips before she looked up at me and plunged it further and harder into her mouth.

I felt like I was going to explode at any second, it was one of those moments when your cock feels like it couldn't be any more engorged.

"Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"Probably any second if you keep this up."

"We can't have that just yet" she said slowly running her hand down to the base and standing up.

Turning away from me she grabbed the railing again, and lifted her ass in the air, on her toes with her back arched.

I stepped into her, my cock sliding easily into her. I was likely hitting her g-spot because her moan got more intense and higher pitched.

"Fuck me......Fuck me." she growled, looking back over her shoulder with her teeth clenched.

Holding her hips we smashed against each other in a noisy chorus of her moans and shrieks. If any of our neighbours were enjoying the storm on their patios, they definitely heard us.

She was so wet I managed to slip out a couple of times and each time I did she quickly grabbed me and jammed me back in without stopping her hip thrusts.

"Fuck me!"

"Cum in me! Fucking cum in me!" she growled again.

I couldn't take any more. I was about to burst.

Letting go of her hips I grabbed her under each thigh and hoisted her in the air, jamming my cock furiously into her.

Groaning, she ran her hands over her tits, squeezing her nipples.

I let loose a cannon of cum into her pussy, pounding faster and deeper as she worked her clit with her hand.

I could feel her starting relax (or collapse) almost as soon as I finished. I was spent and I could tell she was too. Neither one of us would be useful for most of this day after this session.

I slowly lowered her to her feet, and she turned stepping up on her toes to kiss me deeply with her tongue.

"I want more" she whispered. "Use your mouth."

With her pushing down on my shoulders I lowered myself, snatching a breast in my mouth on the was past until I arrived at her soaked playground. The smell of her sex filled my nostrils.

I leaned into her as she hooked her right leg over my shoulder helping to lift her up to my mouth.

My tongue slid all madly over her, gliding through the juices that were smeared all over her shaved pussy.

Slowly I worked my tongue up and down her labia on each side and around in her slit.

"Fuck the feels good. More." She groaned as I moved to her clit and make slow firm circles with my tongue.

"unnnnnhhhh....yaaaaaaaaaa" was all the came out of her mouth for the next few minutes once I got a couple of fingers insider her as the tongue work continued.

My face was soaked with her juices that just kept flowing as she started climaxing again.

My finger tips found her g-spot and I started slowly stroking the wrinkled mound, still working her clit with my mouth, alternating between tongue flicks and sucking on it.

The moans started to turn into involuntary whimpers and squeals and I knew she was building to a big release.

I picked up the pace on her g-spot forcing out an "o god" scream quickly followed by a stream of "fuck.....fuck.....yeaaaah......unhuh......yeaaaah" over and over until she finally came all over my face.

My mouth was going numb, but I could feel the rush of cum as she shrieked out her final "FUUUUCK!"

I stood up, putting my hands through her arms to hold her between me and the balcony.

Leaning down to kiss her, she traced her tongue all over me face lapping up her juices and wresting with my tongue, turning this into a hot make-out session that she wouldn't end.

Reaching down she wrapped her fingers around my hardening shaft, stroking it lightly.

We ended our embrace, and leaned back slightly from each other, her hand still holding my cock.

The rain had ended at some point in our fuck session, and we both knew we had to get to the beach for a few hours before leaving town.

"I could fuck you all the time." Nicole volunteered as she let go of me and started towards the bathroom.

"I would let you." I said with a smile, following her to get rinsed off in the outdoor shower.