All Comments on 'Rain's First Porno Shoot'

by RainStevens

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too bad

This story had potential. Stevens is a comprtent writer but her stuf always degenerates into her warped black fetish. Kinda sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BBC addiction

Excellent BBC addiction story! On your way to becoming a black-owned BBC fuckslut whore porn star. Please continue your BBC escapade stories.

You lucky slutty BBC fuckslut Tgirl. Wish it was me taking those 2 BBCs balls deep.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt Tgirl living in Las Vegas. I love it here because a lot of big black studs cum here to be serviced. As I read your story I could feel your extasy of being ravaged by 2 BBCs.

I absolutely love teasing BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard & dripping wet with precum...just the way I love them & worship them.

I love to beg for BBC. I drop down on my knees & beg those sexy big black studs to fuck me balls deep with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. I love it deep & hard while they pull my long blonde hair and slap my tight white Tgirl bubble butt ass. I like it rough & ask them to call me their "BBC fuckslut whore".

I found out that some of them like hot pink. On one lucky night I picked up this big black stud in the casino parking lot and brought him to my place. While he watched some of my IR porn I dressed up in a real slutty hot pink outfit for him.

I slipped into my hot pink crothless pantyhose and then some long shiny silky stockings gartered to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher. I stepped into some hot pink silky frilly panties and my hot pink latex naughty schoolgirl mini skirt. I finished it off with a pair of 6" hot pink stiletto heels with ankle straps

As I returned to the living room I noticed a big bulge in his pants. I turned on my slow disco music and danced for him in my slutty hot pink naughty schoolgirl outfit just to tease his BIG BLACK 12" COCK even more. As he stood up and dropped his pants I dropped down to my knees and could see the precum & bulge in his shorts.

I did what I love to do and moved my Tgirl BBC fuckslut face close to his crotch as I slowly pulled his shorts down. As I slowly pulled the waistand off the end of his BIG BLACK COCK it popped out and slapped my face. I was so excited because it was indeed 12" of black monster meat.

This is the part I love and since I had been a naughty Tgirl schoolgirl and teased his BIG BLACK 12" COCK, I begged him to slap my face with it and drag his big black balls all over it.

I was so excited to have this BIG BLACK 12" COCK slapping my face that I almost cummed in hot pink silky frilly panties. I just couldn't stand this BBC excitement anymore and I begged him to gag me balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I moaned out...

"Please, please, Mr black stud, please, I'm begging you, slide your BIG BLACK 12" COCK balls deep slowly down my slutty Tgirl fuckslut throat"

"Please, please, pull my hair & gag me with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK".

I shook in total extasy as the last inch of his BIG BLACK 12" COCK slipped down my throat. I let this go on for about 15 minutes because I just love gagging on BIG BLACK 12" COCKS and having my BBC fuckslut Tgirl face slapped by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS when I come up for air.

His BIG BLACK 12" COCK was now rock hard & dripping wet with precum and it was time to realize one of my many BBC fantasies.

I asked him to stand against the wall with his legs wide apart. I backed up to his crotch, pulled up my naughty hot pink schoolgirl mini skirt and started to slowly gyrate my hips & Tgirl bubble butt ass against his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. I was just at the right height in my 6" hot pink stiletto heels.

I slowly swayed my hips to the disco music and slipped his BIG BLACK 12" COCK between my legs and closed my legs tight against it. His BBC was so long that I could see it sticking out in the front under my hot pink silky frilly panties. There I was in my slutty hot pink Tgirl naughty schoolgirl outfit in 6 " stiletto heels with 12" of BIG BLACK COCK between my legs. It was time to realize my BBC fantasy. I had to have it balls deep up my tight white Tgirl buble butt ass.

I slid my hot pink silky frilly panties to the side and lubed my bubble butt ass with his precum. I turned on one of my favorite slow disco song titled Pillow Talk by Sylvia. It was now time to beg for BBC again. As the music started I put the head of his BIG BLACK 12" COCK between my cheeks and sofly moaned...

"Please, please, please, Mr black stud, fuck me balls deep with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK."

He grabbed my hips and slowly slid his BIG BLACK 12" COCK inch by inch up my tight white slutty Tgirl bubble butt ass. What a pure feeling of extasy as the 12th inch was finally inside my Tgirl buttle butt ass. I kew then that I was going to be black-owned from this moment on.

I screamed in total extasy at this big black stud.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your BIG BLACK 12" COCK"

"I love it balls deep and hard, fuck me, please, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me". I screamed.

This big black stud was indeed a true stud & he pounded my tight white buble butt Tgirl ass for what seemed forever. But now I wanted to realize my BBC fantasy which is to have a BIG BLACK 12" COCK cum balls deep up my tight white Tgirl bubble ass while blaring Sylvia's Pillow Talk song. I often dance to this song at the shemale club just to tease the BIG BLACK COCKS in the audience.

I now begged him to pull my long blonde hair and slap my Tgirl bubble butt ass while I swayed & gyrated my hips while being ravaged balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

Towards the end of the song, Sylvia starts to moan and by a pleasant coincidence I heard him groan and felt his BIG BLACK 12" COCK throb & explode balls deep in my tight white Tgirl buble butt ass.

I shook, trembled & almost passed out in pure absolute extasy as I screamed

"BIG BLACK 12" COCK cumming balls deep in my tight Tgirl bubble butt ass".

My little Tgirl pussy cummed in my silky frilly hot pink panties.

As he pulled out totally drained & exhausted I felt & saw his black cum dripping out of my Tgirl buble butt ass & run down my long silky shiny hot pink stockings and unto my 6" hot pink stilettos.

As a BBC Tgirl fuckslut that I am I was already fantasizing about my next BBC fantasies...2 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS, 3 BIG BLACK 12" all balls deep at the same time.

And my ultimate BBC fantasy of being gangbanged & ravaged on stage at the shamale club by a dozen big black studs, each with a BIG BLACK 12" COCK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
boring

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous