Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi moved into her house and Nalini and he lived as husband and wife without getting married. She was furious with her mother for allowing this. She had a nagging scare of getting pregnant. She convinced Ravi to wear a condom but he bargained with her for various sexual acts she found despicable. She gave him her mouth and he gleefully fucked her in that hole. He made her suck his drooping, heavy hairy balls, and as the final act of indecency, he made her lick his asshole. "Ahh...kutti! ..You bitch whore..ahhh fuck!!! This is good! Lick it.. Lick..put your tongue in it..ahhhh!! Yessssss!! yesssssss!" She was repulsed at the smell and taste of his butt hole. But she drew the line at anal sex. As he turned her over and parted her ass cheeks, she steamed, "Nooooo! Nooooo! Please..I will scream, people will come.. Not now.. Maybe later..nooooo! I'll do anything.. Not this!" And he relented. But he finished in her mouth without warning. She gagged and retched and he just giggled throughout, that motherfucker!. She was convinced he had done all this with other women before. She endured all this, just so he would wear some sort of protection when they fucked.

And in frustration and just to get back at her mother, she deliberately made loud moaning and groaning noises as Ravi rammed his cock into her. She secretly kept their door open so her mother could see and hear them going at it like rabbits, at nights and in the mornings before he dropped her off at college. She acted happy and satisfied around her mother, humming and singing.

But if her mother was annoyed, she did not show it. "See, I told you! If you do what your man wants, keep him satisfied, all will be well. And I can see he is keeping you happy. Very happy!"

"Amma. Keep quiet. You don't know what all he is making me do. All dirty things. Is this something a daughter and mother talk about?"

"Why? My mother asked me, so I am asking you. What's wrong with that?"

"What? Paati knew that you...you..and appa...were...fucking before you got married? Did appa make you do all those dirty things?"

"Uff, don't be crude. And don't use that language. Of course, he did. All men want the same things! And I told my mother. Only she knew. No one else."

Wow! She thought. She'd never imagined her parents doing it. Did they have anal sex? Did appa put his cock into her amma's mouth? Fuck!!

But one day, she overheard Ravi talking to her mother, "Athai, [Atha=Aunty ] your daughter is a firecracker! She is out of control. You kept her hidden for so long. One man is not enough for her!! I know a lot of girls, but only a few like her...Ha Ha!"

Her mother had shushed him, "Uff.. keep quiet. Just get married soon and have some kids. Then you can do whatever you want with whoever you want!"

"How about you, Athai? You were like that....remember those days when we... eh?...eh?..you were my first..you taught me..... You too were......."

"Shut up! SHUT UP! Someone will hear! Get out. Now!!"

"I am here athai, if and when you want. It has been, what, four months now? You need...."

"GET OUT!" her mother screamed in mock horror.

"Oh Athai, can't hide it from me. I know about the priest. The one who did the ceremonies for your husband..."

"Please! NO!!.. That was..was..only once.....please don't tell it out loud, you asshole!"

"Ha ha ha," Ravi leered. "One or twice or three times, all the same Athai!"

Nalini's heart stopped. Literally! What the fuck was she hearing? What? Did amma and Ravi.. holy mother of god! No. No.. this can't be true.. How could it be? First, amma and appa had premarital sex. Now she was hearing that Ravi and amma - aunt and nephew - were..were..Oh fucking god! This was too much!

And what did Ravi mean about the priest? She knew her mother had arranged for regular pooja's (prayer ceremonies) for her father's dear departed soul. But did she have something else going on besides? Lord No!

Her mind was racing to the days in the years past when Ravi and his sister Lata used to spend summers at her house. They would play in the yard and fields and go to the river bank, but Ravi stayed back on some occasions with some excuse or another.

And what about the times when other cousins and uncles visited their house? Particularly that pot bellied, ugly, older uncle who was a truck driver? He made frequent visits. This was around the time when Nalini had come of age, and she remembered feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed around him as he hugged her and ran his hands over her, acting like a loving uncle, but crushing her chest to his own, pressing her tender, new, budding boobs against his belly. Did amma and he...? She strained her mind to recall any small hint or detail from those days that might indicate something was amiss. Something that she had considered normal all those years ago but on recollecting and reexamining could only point to something sexual. She could not even bear to think that her mother was, after all, an adulteress and sexually promiscuous.

What about amma and Ravi? Did they fuck behind her back? When she was away at college? Amma was still young, just forty. So maybe...What sexual acts did they do? He must have been very young when he and amma....surely they must have engaged in unspeakable acts? He must have forced her, or maybe she did it willingly. It boggled her mind. Here she was, thinking her mom was an innocent, caring, loving housewife, fussing over her husband and children, but nothing was as it appeared. Fuck!

But then again, why not? Why can't a woman be both? An attentive, kindhearted woman to her husband, children and to the world, but a whore and prostitute in bed, and have many partners? Why should a woman be satisfed with just one man, when men can fuck around? But it was her mother, and that made it more unthinkable. Would she herself be like that?

She continued thinking, "What a convoluted world this was! She was going to marry a man who was her first and only sexual partner, but who's first partner was her own mother! Wow." She decided then and there she wasn't going to get married to Ravi. So what if she was not a virgin. There were many girls like her, living happily married lives with their husbands. She was over eighteen and it was illegal to force any girl over that age to marry someone she did not want to. So that was settled. Now, how was she to break this news to her mother and Ravi? How was she to tell them she knew about their scandalous affair?

Fate intervened and helped her out, in a way.

Ravi was a notorious womanizer and turned out he rubbed the wrong people the wrong way once too often. Things got out of hand with one particular woman or girl. The woman's family put out a hit on Ravi. Later, police would name it an honor killing.

The house was sent into gloom and sorrow for the next few weeks. Her mother was inconsolable. Partly for the loss of a young life, partly for her lover and finally for someone who would have married her daughter. Who would wed Nalini now? What would happen to the family?

Nalini played the part of a bereaved cousin and would-be-wife very convincingly, but she was relieved to get out of the crutches of Ravi and her own mother. She was already making plans for her college and beyond. She would follow her brother to the big city and a big city job. And who can foretell what lay in her future?

But her dreams came crashing down one day when she was struck with the realization that she had missed her monthly period. She was pregnant! And the father was dead! She was not married! Fuck! What a cruel game fate could play.

Surprisingly, she was cool about this. "I will handle this," she told herself. "I will get rid of the baby. No one needs to know. I will finish my college and go to the city. Fuck all those who stand in my way." She steeled herself.

She knew a classmate whose sister was a nurse at a doctor's clinic. The Dr.'s name was Mufti and he was not from their community but he was well respected and known regardless. She had seen him many times around town over the years with his family, a wife and a few kids. He was a prominent citizen amongst the townsfolk.

The nurse's name was Radha, but she called her 'akka' [elder sister ] as was customary. Radha was shocked to hear about this. She believed Nalini's story that this was a boy she fell in love with at college.

"I told you to be careful, Nalini. These boys at college are always like this. They are pigs. He would deny all this of course? Call you a whore and this is not his baby?

Nalini said, "Yes, akka. You are correct. He is an asshole. Motherfucker!" She was content, letting Radha believe that it was one of the boys at her college that made her pregnant.

"Okay," Radha said. "Come and see the Dr. tomorrow. I will tell him about you. Nothing to worry."

So Nalini went to the Dr.'s Mufti's clinic the next day. He was an old gentleman, maybe pushing sixty or more. Radha helped him examine her and then went out of the room to attend to the patients who had just come into the Dr.'s clinic.

Dr, Mufti turned to Nalini and said, "OK. I'll do it. There is no risk now. You don't have any elders to help you? You don't want your mother to know about this, I guess?"

"Yes, Dr., I want to finish this quickly and quietly."

The Dr. nodded his head. "Okay. It's going to cost you, though."

"Oh. Dr., I am willing to pay. How much and when should I...do you plan on doing it?"

The Dr. lowered his voice, and said, "We will do it in two days time. But you will have to pay now."

"What? Oh..I did not get the money with me. How much is it, Dr.?" she inquired.

The Dr. met her eye and locked on her. "I don't need money," he said in a whisper.

"Then, how, Dr.?" she asked.

"You can pay by other means, no?" he said, still looking straight into her eyes.

She was confused. She looked down, and thought for a moment what the Dr. meant. And then realization dawn on her. He meant she had to pay him. Now. With sex. With her body! She looked up and said, "Dr., now...here?"

But the Dr. was already on his feet. He came over to her, grabbed her by the arm and took her to another chair in the corner of the room. Nalini followed, in a trance. The Dr. pushed her down on the chair, which was bigger, softer and more comfortable than the one at his desk. He then proceeded to unbuckle his pants, and then pushed it and his underwear down to his knees. His solid, thick penis jutted out from below his substantial belly. His cock was small, much smaller than Ravi's. As she looked at his turgid member entranced, the Dr. grabbed her head and thrust it down on his crotch. He wanted her to suck him off! Fuck!!

"Do it. Do it. Or I'll tell everyone about you. Come on, you slut. You get fucked by someone and now you want to hide it? You have to pay. Suck my cock and I will keep quiet. No one will know!!"

Nalini tried to resist, "No. No... please.. I will shout and scream and...." she couldn't finish her sentence. A heavy, thick palm rained down on her. He had slapped her. Hard. Her ears rang from the heat and pain. The next thing she knew, his cock was in her mouth. Hard, and thick and smelly. He had her by her head, his hands holding her steady as he rammed his crotch into her. She couldn't get away. Her ear pinged with a whiny sound. Her eyes filled with tears. Her mouth hurt. She couldn't stop them. She couldn't get away from him. She was nauseated. She had done this with Ravi before and knew the only way to end it quickly was to let him have his way. Ravi used to go at it with her for a long, long time, until her mouth, lips and tongue hurt. But the Dr. was old and luckily he had no stamina. He groaned after about half a minute or so, became stiff as a rod, and then spurted weakly into her. "Oh my god!" a voice screamed in her head. "He is finishing in my mouth!" Ravi came like a water hose, filling her mouth with his foul-tasting semen, but the Dr. merely ejaculated two small drops, and then pushed her away. She turned and spat his jism onto the floor. "Use the wash basin!" she heard him say, as he adjusted his clothes. She washed her mouth and rearranged her dress and hair, and quickly walked out. Radha pointedly ignored her and made like she was seriously in conversation with some other lady.

Little did she know that the good doctor was not done with her, yet. She went to the clinic on the day of her appointment and was surprised to see that only he and Radha were there. She felt scared, lonely and vulnerable. The thin robe they gave her made her feel more naked and exposed tha she had ever been before. Only Ravi had seen her in such a situation before. The operating room was small and Radha prepared her for the procedure.

Then with horror she realized that Dr. Mufti was standing at the end of the table, between her legs, and he had no pants on! He was completely naked from the waist. His thick tummy was exposed and his penis was jutting out at an angle, erect and ready.

"What! Wait. Why? No. No," she screamed. But her legs were held apart and stiff by some contraption! She looked at Radha, "Akka.. akka...no no help! What is he doing?" But Radha had her back turned to them and was bent over the basin, ignoring her.

The Dr. was doing the talking. "All you bitch sluts! No shame at all! Getting knocked up by some asshole and now acting all pure and nice! Cheating motherfucking cunts! Do you know how many of you I have seen in my life? How many have come to me! How many girls like you I have fucked! You whore! Dumb cock sucker! Hmmmph. You're mine, today!" and he laughed.

Nalini could only twist this way and that, wailing and sobbing. She knew there was no escape this time also. She was going to be raped, for the second time in her life.

Then he said, "Hey, you, come do your thing, now!" Radha opened a cupboard and took out a tube and approached them. Nalini stopped and watched her and realized that Radha had to have done this many times before. With practiced motions, she squeezed some sort of cream from the tube onto her fingers. And as Nalini watched, fascinated, Radha lubricated Dr.'s cock with her hand. He groaned in satisfaction as she fisted and spread the gel on his cock. Then, horror of horrors, Radha took some more of the cream on her fingers and applied them to Nalini's crotch. They had shaved her there before so now it burned. Nalini screamed, "Aiyoooh, amma..ahhhh...akka no! Please!" But her entreaties fell on deaf ears. Radha was now inserting her finger into Nalini's cunt and moving it in and out, lubricating her.

"Enough!" said Dr. roughly, and Radha removed her hand. She did not move away but watched as the Dr. slid his cock easily into Nalini's well-lubricated cunt hole.

"Ahhh....Ahhh..Ahhh! So nice..yes yes yes!" he gloated.

He fucked her for about ten strokes and stopped. "You are Jyoti's girl, yes? You know..haha... I was your mother's doctor. I pulled you out of your mother's belly twenty years ago! Oh! hahaha... and now I am fucking you! You stinking piece of shit! You dumb cunt! Just like your mother!"

Then he rammed her hard, punctuating each of his words with a hard thrust into her that shook every bone in her body. She listened with dread and horror, open-mouthed, oblivious of his fucking, to the words that came out of his mouth! "Yes...I...fucked...Jyoti.....your...mother......she...was.....a....slut....like...you.....she....was...right....on....this....table...yes...yes...yes....you....were......still....a...small......girl..then....ahhh...ahhhh.....I...am....sure...her...cunt....was....as......sweet....as....yours...mother...fucking ..cunt..cunt.....ahhh!!!"

Nalini looked up and locked eyes with Radha. She understood Radha's position. Perhaps she also was caught in the twisted web spun by the doctor. They eyed each other, two women trapped in a man's world, at their mercy!

"Do your thing, you bitch," the Dr. growled at Radha. She then proceeded to put her hand between the Dr.'s knees from behind. Nalini could only imagine what she was doing there. She was obviously fondling his balls! "Put it in, come on, yes!" Then the doctor stopped as Radha fingered his asshole, and then he sighed with pleasure, Nalini took it that Radha had inserted her finger in his hole. He then rammed into Nalini a few more times. And then he climaxed. As the two women watched, the Dr. opened his mouth and a soft scream came out of his lips and he remained still for a few seconds. Radha moved her hand away from between his knees. He then hissed from his asshole. Nalini was disgusted.

Later on that evening she and Radha spent some time together. Radha poured out her life's story and how she was in the Dr.'s clutches and could not get away. Nalini felt sad for her. Radha's plight was worse than her own.

She somehow managed to hide her condition from her mother and others. As she recuperated she thought of things that had happened to her in the recent past and made a promise to herself.

"I will never ever put myself at the mercy of anyone who is more powerful than me. No one is going to make me do what I don't want to. No one will hold such a power over me again. I will be the one on top. Everytime. I will dictate the situation. I will dictate the terms. Fuck all men! Fuck all women! It is sex that makes people do what they want, then I don't want sex that way. I will use my sexual powers for myself. I will use what is between my legs to get what I need when I need it and how I need it!!"

So that's what she did. She shunned all intimacy and close friendships for the rest of her college life. Her brother got her a starting job at one of the companies he knew. And she marched in there, started her corporate life with the reputation of being an ice cold woman. One who was steadfast in her approach to life and work. Somehow rumors started as to how she had a husband waiting back in her hometown. Some rich farmer who was supportive of her studies. She would go back to her farm one day and start a family. She would use her education and work experience to bring technology and prosperity to her people. She adopted that narrative. That was her story and she was sticking to it.

In reality she was very horny most of the time. She burned images of cute, smart men and boys into her mind and recalled them as she masturbated. She did it constantly and compulsively, as a satisfying alternative to actual sex.

She became an astute observer of men. There were many who solicited sexual favors in return for advancement at work. But she turned each one down. Such men had power over her. They were more likely to fuck, take advantage of her, drop her like a bag of rotten tomatoes, talk behind her back, laugh with their friends about what a slut she was. Same with her peers. They were just as easily apt to brag about their sexual conquests, call her 'easy' and laugh. No. Not for her these immature boys and men. She searched for someone who was more vulnerable than she, who had more to lose than her if their relationship was made public.

Her first victim was Sekar. He was the husband of the maid, Hema, at the house where she rented a small room,and he acted as sort of a caretaker of the house. Sekar and Hema were a nice couple. Devout, God-fearing and simple. Hema was having a tough first pregnancy and on night close to her time she went into labor. Nalini stayed with her throughout the night, talked her through her pregnancy and helped deliver a healthy baby. The next day a doctor said Nalini had done a good job and literally saved both baby and the mother.

A few days later Sekar came up to her room with sweets and fruits, in gratitude for what Nalini had done for him. She did not hesitate. She asked him to come into her room.

"Sekar, If you want to thank me, there is something else you can do other than sweets and fruits."