Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
455 Followers

This was the first asshole he had licked in his life. It felt surreal, the feel of the puckered skin on his tongue and lips. How he wanted to lick Rani's ass, but somehow he had never gotten around to it. But he readily licked Nalini's. It was so inviting, so smooth, no hair there. "Ahh.. yes..yes..," Nalini cried out. Other than Ravi, she had made every one of her lovers lick her there. It was not just the pleasure, but the control she felt when a man licked her asshole that was more satisfying. She reached back and pressed Raja's head into her ass, his tongue deep into her asshole. Divine!!

Then they fucked in the regular missionary position. After what seemed like an eternity, Raja finally reached his limit. "Oh! Madam. I cannot.. I .. am.. Ooh.. I am finishing.. Ah..ah.. Ah..," he screamed, as he raised himself on his palms and thrashed into her.

Nalini did not say anything. She just held on to his biceps and looked up. She always looked at a man's face when he ejaculated. The mouth contorting cruelly, gasping and groaning as he reached his climax, and then as she felt the spurts of cum spew out of his cock into her, his mouth relaxing, softening, into a blissful almost serene smile, eyes still closed, savoring the release. That was something to see and she did not want to miss.

After he had finished, Raja flopped on Nalini, making sure not to hurt her. "Oh! Madam! Thank You....Thank You .. madam..You don't know how happy you have made me!"

"Shut up, Raja," Nalini said. Raja rolled off her, and they lay like that for a few minutes. She turned to him and put her fingers on his nipples and rubbed them. Then she reached up and sucked his nipples. She dipped her head under his arm and sniffed the scent of his manhood on his armpits! Wow! It failed to amaze her, this essence of manhood. She was getting aroused once more. She ran her hands over his taut stomach, belly and thighs. And brushed his cock. Then, amazingly, she asked, "Can you do it again, Raja?"

He almost jumped at the chance, "Yes. yes.. Madam..I can, see..," he crowed as he showed her his hardening cock.

She moved and raised her thighs and parted them. Raja kneeled before her, and like before licked her cunt. He added his spit to the dried up juices at her pussy and lapped like a happy dog. Nalini sighed with pleasure, and then pulled him up, and he fucked her. Long and slow, with excruciatingly intense strokes. To her, his cock felt like a long steel rod, firm, solid, unbending. He had his eyes closed in ecstasy. He rode her for a long time, once more. She leaked juices once again from her pussy. She could feel it flowing onto his cock, lubricating it, making squishing sounds, then dripping past her cunt, into her asshole and onto the bed. This time when he was about to come, he put his hands under her and then cupped her shoulders, fell on to her heavily and rammed like a man possessed. He screamed "Amma, amma, amma, aiyoh, aiyoh, aiyoh," punctuating his thrusts into her. She could feel his cock spurting into her, she felt the warm drops splash inside her womb. She let him enjoy the moment. He was almost in tears as he rolled off her.

Raja was in seventh heaven as he walked back home. Fuck! He had sex with Nalini! What a goddess. What a wonderful woman!! He could still taste her juices inside his mouth, smell the scent of her cunt and body on his fingers. He reminded himself that he'd better go straight to the bathroom and wash himself after he reached home.

Then suddenly the realization hit him. He was now an adulterer! Fuck! He hadn't even thought about Rani all morning. He was steadfastly focussed on fucking Nalini that the thought that he was cheating on Rani did not even cross his mind! Fuck! What if she finds out! What if she suspects. Oh dear God!

When Raja got to work the next day, he found that Nalini was not there anymore. She had completed her work and had left for the Head Office already. He felt dejected and heartbroken and it stayed with him all day.

But Raja was feeling emboldened after his extra-marital activity with Nalini. He started looking at women and girls in a new light. He started viewing any woman or girl he encountered as a potential sexual partner. He imagined their bodies, naked under him and he fucking them ferociously. He even fantasized fucking the woman next door, the one he called 'Akka' out of respect for her age ( Akka = elder sister). His eyes bored into her body, unwrapping her sari and imagining the layers of fat on her belly and hips, wondering how his fat cock would feel engulfed in her sagging pussy lips, his thighs held tight by her huge thighs.

He took frustrations out on Rani, repeatedly. Rani could not understand what had come over him. She wondered what the reason for his increased lust and violence could be, but went along with him. He finally got the courage to try to fuck her in the ass. Rani was horrified, and cried out, "No. Noooo!!!, please.. It is dirty.. It hurts, aiyoh, amma! appa!" and Raja relented. But Rani knew it was a matter of time before he really fucked her anally. She was horrified and started to dread their fucking sessions.

Meanwhile, Ramu was searching for a new, bigger store for his business, and when he found one, he sent for Raja to help him out, moving goods from one store to the other and with other general stuff. Rani tagged along with her husband. Since their baby was still not doing too well, Ramu sent Meena and the baby to his parent's house. He felt his mother's care would soon cure the baby of his illness.

Before leaving, the sisters spent some time together. It had been quite a while since they met so they had a lot to talk about. Rani told Meena about Raja's new work and how busy and excited he was nowadays. Of course, they talked about their sex lives as well, and Rani mentioned that Raja had become increasingly aggressive lately.

Meena said, "Same with this fucker, Ramu. He knows I am busy with the baby, not sleeping or eating well. My back hurts and so does the rest of my body. But he still wants to fuck, that motherfucker! I don't know why, but I am always dry these days, but he doesn't care. So my pussy hurts along with other things!"

Rani was shocked at her sister's language, and she blushed. Meena noticed it and asked, "What? You haven't used the word 'pussy' and 'cunt' and 'cock'? Ha ha, your silly girl! Well, wait and see. Your husband will sometimes force himself on you, whether you like it or not. By the way, has he fucked you in the ass yet?"

"Ah, Akka. What are you saying? No. No. Nothing like that!" Rani lied.

"Hmm. Surprising. Ramu had me on my stomach in three months, that sonofabitch! And he wants to do it these days and I just won't allow it. What?" she asked, looking at Rani's expression.

"Well... he...did..try..to..to...you know..from..behind...and I refused. But I think he will try it anyway!"

Rani was getting a bit inquisitive. "Akka," she asked. "Does.. does...it hurt...a..lot..you.,,know if .. he ...does it like a dog...I mean..puts it in..the...back?"

Meena giggled,"You mean, if he fucks you in the ass? Sister, just say it like it is! Yes, it hurts. If it is big, it will hurt a lot for the first few times. Just use a lot of vaseline!" she laughed.

"Akka, you are too much," Rani said.

"Rani, men are pigs. They want to do dirty things. You know that nurse Radha? Her husband did it to her on her wedding night! Can you imagine! Losing your virginity in front and back on the same night. She says he beats her if she refuses!! He used to make her watch the dirty porno movies and make her do the same things! She finally ran away from him"

"Why, what happened?" Rani asked.

"Well.. he...he...you know...gangbang...?"

Rani shook her head. "Well," Meena explained. "He wanted other men to fuck her along with him. He basically pimped her out. Got money too and wasted all of it."

"Aiyoh!" Rani exclaimed. "Poor girl!"

"Yes. She had to tell the police and others everything to get separated from her husband. I heard it from that girl Nisha whose husband is a constable? Seems one time, Radha's husband had her with about six or seven men for a whole two days! Imagine! They did all sorts of things to her! She got pregnant and didn't know who the father was, and had to abort the child. Then she went to work with that Dr.. that old guy."

Rani was seeing her brother-in-law in a new light after her conversation with Meena. She noticed that Ramu was distracted and edgy with Raja and her, and they attributed that to his growing stress with his business. It was true, but Ramu had no outlet for his stress. For the last few days, Meena had steadfastly refused his attempts at intercourse, blaming it on her period. So he was pent up and desperate. Added to that was the fact that a voluptuous woman like Rani was in the house, front and center, at all times. She had put on a little weight since he saw her last.

And his brother was fucking Rani everyday, he was sure. He knew that from the noises coming from their room during the nights and early mornings. Their room was at the other end of the hallway, but he could still hear them. He tiptoed to their door and from there he could clearly hear their sounds. Rani was really the hot one. He heard her goading and encouraging Raja. "Ok. Ok..Raja..do..it..now..keep..going..don't..stop..yes..yes!". He heard the slap-slap slap-slap of fucking bodies. And Raja, gasping and panting, as he struggled on top of her, "Oh.. Rani-ma..this..is...good! I am coming..ah..ah...ok..come here ..show me your mouth.....yes..oooh...ooh..take it...drink it...oohh...yes..yes..yes!!" And Rani cursing quietly after taking Raja's offering in her mouth.

Raja would wake up in the morning, take a piss and then have anotehr fucking session with his wife. This gave Ramu another chance to go listen in. Raja and Rani would fuck on cue. Fuck - Sleep - wake up - piss - Fuck. That was their routine. This was also exactly Ramu's own routine with Meena during the early days of their marriage. Wow! He had a hard-on just thinking about Rani, at all times during the day, wherever he was.

One evening Raja, Rani and Ramu were sitting and watching a game show on TV. Rani's mind began to wander to what her sister had said about Ramu, and she looked at him. Ramu was a little taller than her husband, Raja, and had a little more flesh and fat on him. While Raja was lean and muscular and still looked like a young boy, Ramu had the carriage of a mature man though he was only five years older than Raja. Like Raja, Ramu had dropped out of school, but had the street smarts to start his own business and now was climbing up the social ladder. Rani noticed that he was popular among people in the neighborhood. People wished and talk to him and took his advice wherever he went. He had a good social standing and now that his business was prospering he was, no doubt, going to be a outstanding citizen in the community.

Rani wished Raja was more like his brother. 'He should also start a business like Ramu-anna. Why should Raja work for another man when he can be his own man and dictate terms?' she decided to talk to Raja about it when the timing was appropriate. For now, she just sized up her brother-in-law. If she, Rani, did not have an older sister, would they have arranged her marriage to Ramu even though he was seven years older to her? Age was no matter in bringing families together. She had known girls marrying men ten or twelve years older to themselves just to keep the family ties alive and property within the family. She was sure her mother and uncle would have arranged for Ramu and her to be wed.

She put herself in her sister's shoes, and imagined being married to Ramu. She must have had a child by now. Maybe more than one. And..and...would Ramu have fucked her in the ass? God! What was she thinking! But she could not put the conversation she had with her sister out of her mind. Such a nice, outstanding man of society, a nice gentleman outwardly, had a fetish for anal sex! Wow! She replayed her sister's conversation and imagined her and Ramu-anna having sex. Then suddenly in her mind she pictured herself under Ramu, getting fucked in all holes, front, back, mouth. And she shuddered at the thought. And to her surprise she felt a faint coolness at her crotch. She was leaking into her panties, fantasizing about being screwed by her brother-in-law!

Unknown to Rani, Ramu was aware that she was staring at him as he was watching her reflection in the glass door of the cupboard. Her eyes took in from head to toe. He then turned towards her, but she was still in her own world. Her eyes were on him but they did not register him looking at her. Suddenly, she was aware of Ramu's stare and looked into his eyes. Ramu was stunned by what he sensed in them - the openness of her glare, the inviting directness, locking eyes and waiting. They were like that for what seemed like an eternity. Their stare was broken suddenly by Raja screaming out loud, laughing at what he saw on the TV.

Ramu and Rani exchanged long glances all evening long. She was not sure what and how and why this happened. But she responded to Ramu's every look and glance. That night, not surprisingly, she was thinking of Ramu, being alone in his room, as her husband Raja went down on her. What was Ramu doing? Was he thinking about his wife, Rani. As Raja got up and offered his thick, turgid cock for her to suck, she imagined it was Ramu she was sucking off. And then as Raja fucked her, she wondered how it would feel with a bigger and meatier man, someone like Ramu, fucking her.

Ramu once again stood at the door listening to Raja and Rani having sex. At night as well as in the morning. He had a raging, painful erection in his hand and he stroked himself. He had formulated a plan in his mind last night. He had a feeling that he could get it on with Rani. But she had to be convinced, cajoled and drawn in, but not forced. He may have to resort to some tricks to show her he also was interested in her, in laying down with her, in fucking her.

Later that day, Raja had to go make an inventory of goods that had been delivered. Rani went along just to be outside the house and take in the town. After an hour or so Rani returned home alone. There was a festival going on in a temple near their house and the devotional songs and music were blaring from multiple loudspeakers, giving her a headache. She wanted to go home and take a nap. She knocked on the door many times but not receiving any response, she unlocked the door with her key and walked in.

As she walked down the hall, she heard some rustling noise as well as soft moans coming from the back. It sounded like Ramu but she was not sure. She called out to him, but her voice was drowned by the noise coming from outside. She went in just the same, and was shocked at what she saw!

Ramu-anna was standing over the washing area. He was naked from his waist down and only had his sleeveless vest on. He had a piece of cloth at his nose, and another wrapped around his cock that was jutting erect and at an angel from his belly. He was stroking his cock with his fist. Rani instantly recognized the black cloth at his nose and the purple one around his cock. They were her used panties! "Oh My God! He is jerking off! With my panties!!" Her voice screamed in her head.

And as she watched, his fist went faster and faster on his cock. She was so near that she could hear his moans and groans over the noise of the loud music playing outside. He was gasping, "Oh.. oh..Rani. Rani Rani...come on...come on...fuck me..fuck..me... take....my...cock...yes...ahh..ahhh..your..tits...cunt....cunt...yes...cunt...aaah...aaaah.. Aaah!!!" She watched transfixed as he ejaculated. He removed his hand from his nose and placed the black panty next to his cock and directed his cum on to it. Long ropes of thick jism spewed out, and Ramu jerked as each spurt came out, and soon the black of her panties was covered with his thick, creamy, cock juice.

Rani held her breath and silently tiptoed back out of the hall and went outside the house. There, standing in the doorway, she let out her breath, gasped at what she saw, and trembled from head to toe. She whispered to herself, "Fuck! Ramu was masturbating with my panties, fantasizing about me!. I clearly heard him call out my name, numerous times! Fuck me! Oh God! What is going on?"

She waited outside and during a lull in the noise from the temple, she rang the bell and this time Ramu came to the door. "Oh Rani, what happened? Don't you have a key," he asked.

"Oh no, I couldn't find it Ramu-anna. Must have kept it somewhere," she managed to say. Ramu was as cool as ever. And later when she went looking for her panty, she could not find the one he used to ejaculate on!

But Ramu was a cunning man. He had planned this all along. He knew Rani had a key to the house. He saw her coming at the gate and had rushed to start his jerking off, knowing fully well that she would hear him and come see what was happening. Rani was not aware that Ramu was watching her reflection in a strategically placed mirror. He was jerking off alright, but was watching her every emotion and reaction to his actions. "Fuck, she had seem me cumming on her panties. Hope she also heard me calling out her name! Let her know I want to fuck her! Come on, Rani. I want to fuck you, you know that!" he said to himself.

One evening, as with all evenings they sat down to watch another game show on TV. Both Ramu's and Rani's thoughts went back to what had transpired the previous day, and they looked at each other almost simultaneously, and resumed their game. Today each of them were much bolder. She watched Ramu's eyes as they raked her body. Ramu did not care. She now knew that he lusted after her. What he did not know was that she too secretly did fantasize about him.

The next morning, with Raja in the shower, Ramu came and stood by Rani in the kitchen as she prepared breakfast. There was nothing much to be said. The looked at each other, and then Ramu reached out and placed his hand on the exposed part of her hip, feeling her supple flesh there.

"Aiyoh..Ramu-anna! Not now, please. Raja is still..."

Ramu realized that she was not surprised at what he did! She was only afraid of Raja finding our about them. Fuck! He couldn't stop himself. He pulled her to him and crushed his face on her tits, and bit and sucked them through the cloth of her sari and blouse.

"Aiyoh, no. Not now. Not here. Please!" Rani whispered, and wrenched herself free.

Later, she gave some excuse for staying behind in the house as Raja and Ramu left for the day. But Ramu doubled abc home within an hour. When he stepped into the house, she was ready.

Rani had changed into the full length gown that most women wore when at home. Raja went to his room and she followed him in. When he was ready, he came near her and took off his clothes in a hurry. He was fully erect, his cock standing to attention.

He pushed her down and lifted her gown, and she parted her legs. Unceremoniously, he placed his cock on her cunt hole and sensed the wetness there. He pushed and entered her. They fucked for a long, long time. Just two human beings with lust for each other. She had also divested herself of her clothes and they fucked on the cold floor of his room, which was by now slippery with the sweat pouring out of their bodies. It was the middle of the day, hot and humid outside, people and cars and trucks rushing to and fro, the noise of business coming in through the open windows. But they did not care. They used multiple positions. He straddled one of her legs and fucked her cunt sideways. He made her get on top of him, facing away and parted her ass cheeks and feasted his eyes on her clean, hairless, puckered asshole as it winked with her thrusts on his thick cock. He made her go like a dog and inserted his finger into her asshole. He took many breaks. He also pulled his cock out of her cunt ,and straddled her chest and slapped her tits with it causing her to yelp out in pain many times. He rammed his cock into her mouth, and alternated between her mouth and pussy.

freethe
freethe
455 Followers