Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
455 Followers

He started slow but increased his speed within minutes. Unlike the first time, Murthy controlled his release, taking a lot of breaks. Meena herself had no hesitation in asking him to do things for her. She whispered, "Mama, put your hand there, down there, yes, yes, rub it, rub it...no don't stop fucking...do both!" She pulled his head down on her breast and made him such her tits, rub her clit with his hand and fuck her with his cock in her cunt, all at the same time.

She had her very first orgasm while getting fucked. Murthy was amazed at this. In all his life, with all the hundreds of women he had fucked, no one, no woman had had an orgasm with him, with his cock in her. Meena was the first! His dam broke as he saw her writhing and shaking and creaming under him. The final straw was when she lifted herself, and him, with a mighty force from below and became rigid as her orgasm flowed over her. He spewed his mighty ropes of seed into her belly, and she received the hot, thick liquid with pleasure.

Surprisingly, both of them wanted to talk after these sessions. This was new to them both. Meena's husband just rolled off her, cursed and went to sleep. Murthy, on the other hand, had a lot of sexual partners, but he did not remember ever having a conversation with the women after he fucked them. So this was new.

Meena felt an overwhelming desire to open up to him. Over the course of a couple of days, she had told him about all her sexual relationship with her husband. How he treated her in bed and at home, fulfilling his own desires, hurting her without caring, always demanding. Murthy held her hand and squeezed as he consoled her. He could not imagine how someone could do that to a woman, no less to his own wife.

"Oh, Meena," he said. "I don't know what to say. Some things have to be induced. It is unfortunate. I didn't know he was like that. It may be my fault that he turned out this way."

"Oh no, mama. Don't blame yourself. What can you do if your son behaves in such a manner?"

While she said a lot, she did not mention anything about her and Rani peeping into the bedroom and having seen Murthy fucking his wife. Some secrets still remained secrets.

When it was her turn, she questioned him about his sex life. "How about you, mama, I am sure you have fucked a lot of women, eh? I can see that. You cannot be satisfied with just Athai. You are too much of a man for that!"

Murthy just laughed, but she persisted. "Come on! I won't tell. Who will I tell? I am just curious to know."

Murthy then began to confide in her. He was not sure why, but he too felt a desire to tell someone about some of his secrets. But not the ones about his voyeuring habits, how he peeped at women taking their bath while he watched from his shed.

"You know, Meena, I make these trips to Kodai about once a year? So there I ... I....get..to.."

"What?" she jumped up. "You get together with women? Girls?"

"Yes," he whispered. "Please..please don't..."

"Oh no, mama. I won't. So..these..the girls are..are..prostitutes?"

He just looked at her, and said, "Yes. What can I say? It started off that way, and I could not stop."

"It's okay, mama," she said, suddenly pensive. "So, there must have been different types? You must have tried, right? Young, old, all religions, no? " And at this she laughed, and the mood lightened.

"Yes," Murthy giggled. "But not all were prostitutes."

"What? You had sex with other wowen you knew? Wait.. ones we know? Here in the village?" And when he nodded, she asked, "Tell me, who? Who all?"

And when he named a few, she was shocked and surprised!!

"That ..that..is Megha's mother, and the other one is Suresh' sister! She's like my age! Then your boss's wife!! Oh my god! And no one knows?"

He just shrugged. "Now, you think I am a very bad man, no?"

She shook her head, "No, mama. I think you are just...just.. a solid virile man. I wish..."

He interrupted her, "Meena, there are a lot, a lot of men like me. I would say that almost all of the men are like me. They just want to fuck. Have sex without inhibitions or control."

"OK, I know. Tell me about the men like you, then. Do I know any?"

And once again when he named a few, she was aghast!

"Neeta's father, no! An Naresh uncle? No way!"

He nodded, "You better believe it. And that nurse Radha's husband too. All shiny and clean, but he wants to do it with two older women, all the time. He says it reminds him of his mother and aunt!"

On one occasion, he said, "Meena, you know, its not just men who are like this, looking for sex. There are women too, you know."

"Yes. I know. Hard to believe. But I have heard."

"There are women who pay for sex." Then, he was filled with a desire to tell her about a more dark, sinister aspect of his life. "Meena, I have...also...have..been..like..that... I have..."

"Mama, you! Why? What? I don't understand. Why do you, how do you..god!"

He was quiet for a minute and then he explained, the best he could. "You know, for a man like me, from a village, it is hard to .. to..get..how to say it... I see all these city ladies in their fine cars and clothes and money... and sometimes..I...I..want to do it with them...but..how? There is no..way..to get someone like..that.., you understand? They are unreachable... even if I give a lot of money..."

She nodded, dumbfounded at what she was hearing.

Murthy continued, "Rich, beautiful women. Even sexy young girls, college girls, corporate types. Most of them are not satisfied. They want more, just like men. They can't go openly and ask for sex from male prostitutes! They need to be, you know, do things quietly, discreetly. I came to know of a group of men who did things like that. Of course they did not tell me who they did it with, who these women are. But once I agreed to do it, a whole new world has now opened to me. I cannot get enough now, Meena! Once I was satisfied with what was here, but ever since my job has taken me to the big city, man! The opportunities. Such fruits, right there, and I could not get my hands.."

He turned to her to see if she was following him, understanding what he was telling her. She just stared at him and nodded.

"Oh Meena, I am a bad man. I cheated on my wife from very early on. I lust after every woman I see. Aiyoh, I shouldn't be telling you this. But for the last year or so, I have been the happiest. I can die a happy man!"

She then asked in a whisper, "So, now you are, like, on to this new thing? City women and girls and the like? How are they? What do you do with the money?"

"Oh, the money is not important! I just spend it, you know. But the women and girls! Man, they amaze me. Some of the families are so famous, some just want to keep it quiet. A lot of young girls want to do it these days. The city boys and men are not enough for them. So there women go and secretly ask for men and boys like me. I am just too happy to oblige!"

"Anybody we..I.. know?"

He shook his head, "No. I don't think so. They are all city bred. Oh Meena! Their bodies, skin, smell, houses. Wow. They all look so spick and span outwardly, good family, good society, big cars with drivers, successful and all that, but underneath and behind all that stuff, they just want to vent out their frustrations, satisfy themselves, get fucked properly once in a while! A good cock seven inches long is all that is needed to make social equality. Oh! If you could just see those gulaban [ Gulaban = From Gulab meaning Pink. A slang for pink, rosy women/girls/bodies. ] shaking, moaning, writhing under me. I can't describe it. I don't know why I am telling you all this. But fuck! It is awesome. Those marwari mems [Generic term for Western Indian women from a business caste.], god! Thick bodies, solid thighs, hair like a jungle between their legs. I pray daily to be called by such ladies. I get lucky sometimes."

She was shocked at what her uncle was telling her and she could not quite hide her feelings. He looked at her and nodded, "Yes, I know. You are shocked, and surprised and scared. That's the way it is, sweetie! Men become pigs at some point. I am no different. But hey, one life to live and love, you know!"

He went on to tell her about a few women and girls he had done it with, but did not give out any details. He described a woman who was a successful business man's daughter and who wanted to see him regularly but he declined. She was willing to offer him a job at her husband's textile factory, but no, that was not for him.

Then he talked about another young, up and coming company girl. He said, "She was smart, that one. She'd go places, I know. She was an animal. She was the only one I wanted to ...you know..,,get with...fuck, to see more that once, but she never called back. I know she liked me a lot. She called me Aiyah!, Mama!, Appa [Sir! Uncle! Daddy!] at the end. She cursed a lot. Said 'Pundai' and 'Poollu' [Cunt and Cock ] as I fucked her" And he laughed. Meena just took in what all he said, still is awe at her father-in-law's language and actions.

To Murthy, that girl had seemed somehow familiar, like someone he had seen before somewhere, years ago, but he could not place her. She did not look at all like someone born and brought up in the city. Her manners were contrived and deliberately cultivated and did not come naturally.

Murthy continued, "In fact, she looked like the daughter of my friend from the village. Unfortunately, he died young. I remember his wife. Her name was Jyoti. They also had a young son and daughter. Both went to college and worked in the city. This girl looked like her mother. Maybe I am wrong. Whatever! But boy she was good!"

He continued. But that girl was a bit careless with him, on the only occasion they met. She had left some files lying on her desk and he was able to see where she worked. Turned out that she worked at the head office of the cement factory that his son Raja worked for. He wondered aloud, "Hmm, I wonder if Raja knows that girl?"

+++

Meena's and Murthy's first relationship lasted for only about two more days. Ramu was back at his parent's house ready to take Meena back home. She felt sad. When they were alone once, her father-in-law whispered to her. "Don't worry Meena, Yes? You are ok? Please don't share anything I said with anyone! I may have said things I shouldn't have, you know?"

Meena was well aware of what her father-in-law was talking about.

Two nights ago, in what turned out to be their last sessions, her mother-in-law had gone to the temple for an all night bhajan program (Prayer meeting). Murthy and Meena had the house and the night to themselves. Murthy delighted her by fucking her two times. The first time, as soon as his wife left for the temple and the second time, in the wee hours of the morning when everything was still quiet and dark outside. He brought her to orgasm both times. The sessions were intense as always. Long, hard and satisfying, leaving both of them exhausted but satiated and wanting more. But at the end of the second act, Murthy had slipped. As he came in her, as his cock erupted inside Meena, he clutched her hard and fell on her and started mumbling and whispering sweet nothings and curses in her ear. And then she heard him call out a name. Clearly. Once. Twice. "Oh..oh.. Rani.. ah..Rani.. so good...so fucking goooood!"

Meena froze at that moment. He was fucking her, Meena, but was fantasizing about her little sister, Rani! Murthy suddenly became quiet and still. Meena instantly knew that he realized he had made a mistake. Murthy, for his part, had indeed realized his slip. Try as he might, he could not help fantasizing about Rani. What was he to do! But now he had to cover his mistake! He fervently hoped Meena had not heard him call out Rani's name. He turned to Meena, hugged her, cooed in her ear, kissed her cheeks and tits, calling out Meena's name now numeros times. "Oh Meena, Meena, Meena.. Nice.so fucking good..yeah,yeah..yes.. Was it good for you? Eh? Eh?" Meena responded appropriately, but Murthy was not convinced.

Lying beside him Meena thought matter-of-factly. So what if her father-in-law called out her sister's name? She knew, and Rani also knew, that he lusted after them both. Maybe he and Rani had already fucked. Who was to tell? Let it be. For now, her father-in-law was her lover. He satisfied and fulfilled her. He fucked her and made her come, everytime. Who else he fucked did not matter. She just wanted this relationship to continue.

Now, as she locked eyes with him, she whispered, "Yes, of course, Mama. Your secrets are safe with me!" And then as Ramu and she departed, she pointedly said to her in-laws, "Hope you can come and visit us sometimes soon!" and smiled at Murthy.

+++

Back home with Raja and starting to lead their normal life's routine once more, Rani fawned and fussed over her husband. She made his favorite dishes one after another, she listened intently to his talk, she even started showing interest in the TV shows he liked. In bed, she let him do whatever he wanted. She let Raja satisfy his final wish by allowing him to fuck her in the ass. He was surprised when she suggested it to him, but he was excited. He had thought and prepared for this for a long time now and he was very careful to not hurt her. They tried many, many times until they got it correct and Raja entered her, without causing much pain or hurt, inside her all the way in and stayed in till he ejaculated in her ass. From then on, they did it regularly. When it began to hurt, Raja stopped. They resumed anal sex only when Rani was ready and willing and able.

Rani did and endured all this to take her mind off of what happened between her and Ramu. But even with all her attempts to wash those memories away, they stayed hidden and surfaced at regular intervals. She knew It would not stop, the fucking with Ramu. No. Ramu would come to visit them on some pretext or another, or they'd meet as a family someplace sometime and he'd just continue from where he left off. There was no going back. She would just have to endure it. Until one of them died. She suddenly hoped Ramu would die taking their horrible secret with him to his grave. She was shocked and ashamed at what she was thinking! Oh her poor sister! How she suffers! She deserved better than this.


freethe
freethe
455 Followers