Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

Ramu was surprised at the ferocity of her desire and it aroused him no end. He wrapped his hands under her and rammed her mercilessly, wanting to hurt her with his own body. Finally, when he came, his release was very intense. He couldn't pull himself out of her time, so he came inside her. She did not mind. She could feel the heat of his semen hit her belly in warm splashes.

Only when Ramu had rolled off of her and she had gone back to her room did the reality of what she had done hit her. "My goodness. I has sex with my husband's brother. I have cheated on my beloved Raja. How could this have happened? Who was that woman lying under Ramu and goading him on? Aiyoh! What have i done!" She was filled with shame and remorse. She was scared. Scared about what she had become. Scared about what people would say if they found out. Scared about keeping this from Raja and her sister. Fuck!

She put her head in her hands and cried. She knew something was broken inside her. She asked herself, "Why did you do it? Why did you not stop him? Wasn't Raja enough? Why the fuck! Why? Why? Why?" She had no answers. Only more tears to offer herself. More shame. More remorse.

She slowly drifted off to sleep. She got up about an hour later, in a daze. Realized what she had done and cried once more. Then she got up, took a bath, and rested.

But Ramu was back home again! She dreaded his look as he entered the house. She had seen that look before. In Raja's eyes. When once was just not enough for him. She meant to stop Ramu. "No. Ramu-anna.. I have to go to the temple.." But he grabbed her, not too gently, and pulled her to his room.

He undressed and he saw that he was more than ready. He pushed her down on the bed, and she reached up her legs, under her sari and petticoat and removed anf threw away her panty. But Ramu had other plans. He lifted and turned her around and had her lying on her belly in a flash. He pushed up her sari, over her waist and feasted his eye son her glorious, dak ass. He parted her cheeks and spat on her asshole. She now feared the worst. She was going to be fucked in the ass.

"Aiyoh, Ramu-anna, No...no..please it will hurt ...not this way!!"

But he paid her no heed. She saw him reach into a drawer and pull out a jar of vaseline. He applied a liberal amount on his cock, his fist slipping as he lubricated this engorged pole. Then abruptly placed a blob of the lubricant on her asshole and roughly inserted a finger into her asshole, lubricating that as well.

Then he just parted her ass cheeks, placed his dick head at her anus, and thrust.

A searing pain erupted at Rani's asshole. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her brain seemed to shut down with the hurt that was being caused down there. All she could think of was how sharp the pain was. She almost collapsed and fainted. But Ramu did not care. He had thrust his entire length in her and now was pistoning his cock slowly in and out of her asshole, his breath rasping in her ear as he gasped and groaned with pleasure and hurt. Rani gave up all hope of ever recovering from this agony. She had no idea what Ramu was doing anymore. She just wanted this hurt to end. She closed her eyes, imagining what she would do once this ordeal was over. This gave her no pleasure, only torture and torment. She was suffocating under his weight. She realized it had ended only when Ramu grunted and rose off of her body. She screamed loudly as he pulled his dick out of her asshole, the skin tearing apart from her body. She was too shocked even to curse at him. So this is what akka was talking about when she said it would hurt a lot. She was vaguely aware of Ramu getting dressed and getting out of the house.

The next thing she knew, she was lying on her own bed, still fully clothed. She sobbed and screamed in her helplessness. She howled at what she had been made to do. She blamed her own self for what had befallen her. She, a happily married woman, with a loving and adoring husband. Why did she have to lust after another man. Her sister's husband. Why? And who was it that fucked Ramu so fiercely and lustily earlier that morning. It was not she. It was someone else in her body. Why? Why? Why?

Rani spent the rest of the day in a daze. Raja had a long, busy day but she just asked him to hold her and hug her that night. She felt too dirty and soiled to offer herself to him. But next morning she gave herself wholeheartedly to Raja, as if he was the only one to whom she would give herself to.

Raja and Rani were there for two more days. Rani gave herself up to both the men, but to her it was only her husband who mattered. She was completely turned off by Ramu's brutish behavior and his attitude towards her. She now fully understood how her sister felt. Ramu did not care for her pleasure. Nor for the hurt he was causing. He was centered and focussed on himself. And himself only. He fucked and he came. Fuck! What was she thinking when she allowed herself to be fucked by him? Here she was, impressed with his age and maturity and social standing, hoping Raja could also one day become like him, but all that was just a sham. Outwardly Ramu was this goody-goody person, but she only now knew how he really was. She felt sorry for her sister.

Ramu had no such qualms about fucking his sister-in-law. To him she was just cunt, mouth and ass to be had. He fucked her without any shame or remorse. He did not care how she felt as long as she parted her legs and allowed him to enter her.

By the end of the stay, Rani just went through the motions with Ramu. She knew that this was just the beginning. Ramu would not stop.

+++

Meena, though, had started to have a nice time at he in-law's. Sita, Meena's mother-in-law, was delighted to be able to see her only grandson and was happy to take care of him. Murthy on the other hand was over the moon. It was six months since he had seen Meena last, and it was about time! He resumed his voyeurism without skipping a beat.

It was only the briefest of moments. Both of them were shocked and stupefied at what had happened and how it did. And there was a sense that both understood where this would lead to.

Murthy was sitting on the porch reading his evening newspaper and was expecting his wife to get his usual tea and snacks. But when he looked up he saw it was his daughter-in-law, Meena, that evening with the stuff. He put his paper away and reached for the tea cup. At the very same instant, Meena bent down to put the tray on the table. Murthy's eyes involuntarily and automatically locked in on Meena's exposed cleavage. It took only a second or so, but his experienced, lustful and lascivious eyes took in everything!

The heaviness with which Meena's tits strained against her blouse.

The suppleness and the softness of the exposed parts of her breasts.

The deep, deep cleavage made as her pair of glorious globes pressed against each other.

The droplets of sweat from working in the heat of the kitchen on her chest that followed and moistened the top of her blouse and made a thin dark line across her chest.

The ample wetness under her armpits.

The pallu of her sari was squished and pushed to one side and did not cover both her breasts and he could see the outline of a big, thick, nipple and areola pressed against the material of her blouse. He was sure she was not wearing a bra.

The whiff of the intoxicating aroma of sweat from her glowing body, as erotic as the smell of fresh jasmine flowers on a girl's bathed, washed, oiled and brushed hair hit him like a summer breeze.

From the corner of his eyes he could sense that her belly was exposed and his eyes followed the instructions from his twisted brain and he looked down her body. He could make out the roll of fat around her hips and the dark hole her navel made and the plump flesh of her stomach as it spilled over her sari.

All this in a matter of seconds as he sized her up from up close. He had seen her naked numerous times. He had jerked off to the images of her cunt, tits, thighs, legs and mouth burned in his brain. He had noticed her features from afar during the day. But this was different. He realized that she knew he was looking at her body. She was aware of his leering and ogling. She knew that he knew! And he could do nothing about it.

As Meena bent down to place her father-in-law's tea on the table in front of him, her eyes went to meet his. It was a purely normal, involuntary action. But what she saw shocked and rattled her! And she froze.

Murthy was looking down her blouse. His eyes bulged and his Adam's apple boobled on his throat as he took in the sight in front of him. She knew her tits were exposed. She had not adjusted her sari. She had not worn a bra, as it was too tight for her breasts. She was sweating and she smelled. But she could not move for about three of four seconds as she realized what Murthy was doing. His eyes left her chest and rolled down her body for a second as he took in her belly and hips.

Then he looked up and their eyes locked for a fraction of a second before they both turned away. He coughed softly and looked down at his tea cup. Meena straightened up, adjusted the pallu of her sari and walked away.

But they both did something else that added a twist to the whole situation. As Meena was about to enter the house, something made her turn and look at Murthy, and she was once aghast to notice that he had himself looked up at her at that very instant. Their eyes met for the briefest of brief moments and then she was in the house.

At that very moment they both realized that a forbidden line was crossed.

Meena was scared. She had just jokingly talked about all this with her sister, but she was actually terrified when something like this happened. Her father-in-law made her tremble with his looks. But Murthy was still his old self. He lusted after her, as she had suspected. He continued voyeuring her without her knowledge as she took her bath, but did not overtly look at her during the day. But he seemed to be embarrassed himself. He made no attempt at eye contact with her for a few days so Meena was beginning to feel comfortable.

But this changed a few days later. He seemed to be seeking her out and trying to catch her eye. She quivered and twitched from head to toe when they locked eyes for even a second. That afternoon her mother-in-law took the baby to the market as the baby was feeling better and a change of scene would do the child some good.

Meena took a leisurely bath as Murthy was also out of the house for some reason. She walked back to her room to get dressed. She was in her petticoat, tied high above on her chest, and had her sari wrapped around her loosely. As she turned to lock the door, it was suddenly pushed open roughly from the other side! Murthy prevented her from cloning the door, his foot was in the way, and she just froze as he pushed open the door and stepped into the room.

"Mama! No. No..aiyoh, appa..what are you doing! Please..please..go...away! I am not dressed!!"

Murthy reached behind and locked the door. He said nothing but just looked Meena up and down. Meena knew her position was hopeless. Nevertheless, she tried. "Mama, please....no.. this is bad..this is wrong..I am..not dressed." But Murthy stepped forward. He kept coming towards her and she kept stepping back, with her hands outstretched, protecting herself from him. But suddenly she hit the edge of the bed and flopped on it! Murthy just stopped in front of her.

She cried, "Mama, I am.,,am..your son's wife..I...am...your...like..like..your daughter...no..please..what are you doing? Aiyoh..amma...please..noooo!!"

Murthy dropped his shorts and pushed her back down on the bed. He leaned in and lay down on her side, pressing himself on her side. Both of them could feel the thickness of his penis as it lay straight and had against her thighs.

She could smell his sweat as he put his face next to hers and inhaled the scent of her body. "Aiyooooh, aiyoh..no...mama....no...no," she pleaded. She turned her head away from him, and was now almost crying. But Murthy just reached down, put his palm on her ankle and rode it up her legs. He gasped and moaned as he, for the first time, touched her. Oh! He had only seen her, imagined touching those heavenly calves and thighs and crotch. But now his hand was on her naked body. His hand was hot on her cool thighs.

She tried to stop him but she knew it was futile. She knew she had to fight him, hit him, scream at him to stop him from fucking her. She wanted to shout at the top of her lungs, to call people to see what he was doing, to make him stop. But incredibly, all of a sudden and in the blink of an eye, all fight drained away from her. She let her body go limp.

Murthy realized this and loosened his grip. She suddenly remembered that she had put on her panties after her bath, and now his hand reached her crotch and cupped her there. She gulped, and gasped. His fingers bit into her body and pulled down her panties. He looked at her as he pulled at her panties. And she lifted her ass to allow him to take her panties away. "What? Why had she helped him?" She asked herself, even in that situation but could not explain her actions! She allowed him to part her legs. He pushed her petticoat up above her waist and dropped on her. His cock was throbbing and hard and hot on her pubic hair. He raised himself. His eyes bulged as he looked down at her hairy pussy. He lowered himself and tried to enter her, poking his thick stub into her. But she was dry and clamped shut down there. She had turned her face away from him and wanted to forget and ignore what he was doing to her.

He put his middle finger at the entrance to her hole and pushed in. It was tight and the going was hard, but he did not relent. She screamed softly, "Aiyoooh, aaaahhhhh, yooooooo!" as his finger entered her cunt. He gasped at the tightness and the heat he felt inside her. "Oooh, how tight...how hot..What a nice cunt, my dear... ah.. You....so..fucking...good!" he punctuated his thrust with grunts.

With a whimper she realized that she was getting wet in her pussy. She was creaming in response to his fingering. Incredibly, she felt a hint of desire and lust rising in her. She was feeling good about what was happening in her cunt. Murthy too realized what was happening. "Yes, yes, dear, that's it... yes...yes... you..are...,,getting..ready..yes..." With that he removed his finger and licked it and grinned at her. He grabbed a hold of his cock, positioned it at her hole. He thrust slowly, softly and with a squish his penis entered her cunt.

She turned her head back to him as she felt his cock make contact with her cunt and she closed her eyes as it entered her completely. If he were raping her, she would have kicked and screamed and thrashed and shouted. Her hands would have been slamming at him, fingers scratching her body, drawing blood. But nothing of that sort happened.

Murthy gasped as the walls of her pussy engulfed and wrapped themselves tightly all around the length and width of his hot, throbbing shaft. "Appa..aiyah...ohhhh...so...fucking...nice..oooh" he crowed.

She looked up at him and said, "Aiyoh.. Mama.. what have you done..!"

He looked down at her and moved his hands to grab her head, and he placed his lips on her thick, rosy lips. His tongue fought to open her mouth. And when she relented, she could taste his tongue. And he drooled his spit into her mouth.

He thrust hs cock into her slowly, and in long exquisite strokes. She just lay there with her eye closed as he fucked her. He did not take a break, incredibly. And as she waited his strokes grew faster, if not harder and he reached his climax within a few minutes.

"Ohhhh... ahhhh..ahhhh....aaahh..I am going to finish....aaaahhhh," he gasped as she felt his cock erupt inside her and spew its hot, glowing content into her womb.

Meena was dumbstruck and lay motionless even after Murthy got up, pulled up his shorts and walked away from the room. What had happened? "Aiyoh! Amma! She was fucked by her husband's father. She let it happen, without a fight? Did she want it to happen? Why? She was now an adulteress! What if others found out. It was incset and the taboo of the highest order!" And she was surprised at the ease by which it happened.

Amazingly, she was back to normal within a few minutes. As she lay there spreadeagled on the bed, she reached down to her pussy and touched her cunt. It was wet and creamy there. Involuntarily, she reached into her cunt hole and put a finger in it and took it and examined the slimy juice that covered it, and raised it to her nose. God!

As she got up and put on her panties and tied her sari, she was filled with shame. Not at the thought of getting screwed by her father-in-law. But at the hint of happiness she felt. She had been fucked by someone other than her husband. It was an older man. And it was just about getting to be nice and enjoyable when he finished inside her! She was grunting and moaning in tune with his thrusts and goans of his own at the end, her body rippling as he slammed into her. Fuck! God almighty!

It definitely was not rape! The feeling of another, new body, different from her husbands' on her. A different cock in her cunt. And the obvious pleasure she saw on his face as his cock went in and out of her was so familiar. It was as if Ramu was fucking her. She was sure her father-in-law would fuck her again. Fairly soon, she hoped.

And the last thought flashing through her mind as she heard her mother-in-law coming back into the house with her infant was how dark and tight and smooth and hard her father-in-law's ass cheeks looked as he turned and bent down and put on his shorts. The hair ran the length of his ass crack, from the top near his back, down, down to his crotch. His hairy big balls! How they slammed into her ass as they fucked. She blushed, and tried to hide her smile and embarrassment, as she grinned and happily received her baby from her mother-in-law.

Murthy was very careful. He made sure they had at least a couple of hours to themselves the next time he and Meena had sex. They did it in Meena's room, with the baby sleeping on the bed.

Meena yearned for foreplay before sex, but her husband just rushed through things. But her father-in-law was different. He enjoyed seeing her naked, and was not shy to show himself to her. Though he fucked her like a man possessed at the end, with animal fierceness, he was loving and caring during foreplay, getting them both ready. He bent down and licked her cunt. Meena sighed with pleasure as she felt a man's mouth on her womanhood for the first time. She spread her legs and allowed Murthy to lick and suck every inch of her crotch. She grabbed his hand and pressed down. When it was her turn to please him orally, he made her kneel in front of him and placed his palms under her face, lifted to the proper angle and thrust his cock into her mouth. "Open your eyes, Meena. Look at me! Suck my cock, use your tongue!" he hissed, and she complied. She had never done something like this with Ramu. Her husband would just grab her hair with his hands and thrust hard into her mouth a few times. It repulsed her then, his thick, smelly penis. She wondered if he ever cleaned it properly. But Murthy's cock smelled heavenly. So did his body. He made sure he was clean. His facial expression as he alternatingly looked into her eyes and his cock going in and out of her mouth were just divine. Sometimes he closed his own eyes in pleasure. She did things to him without being asked. With her lips, her tongue, her cheek and face. She sucked his hairy balls and he sighed again. Meena had no second thoughts when she put her hands on her father-in-law's hips and turned him around, parted his ass cheeks and kissed his hole. She felt the small, prickling hairs on her lips and tongue. She did not mind. Murthy's moans of pleasure made up for whatever doubts she had. "Ahhh..Meena..oooh..yes..yes!"

freethe
freethe
456 Followers