Raja, Rani and Others Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Oh, Nalini akka, yes yes, tell me and I will do it for you. You gave me a son. You saved my wife's life. My family's line continues because of you. I will do anything you ask. Please!"

She asked him point blank.

Sekar was shocked. "Aiyoh! Akka. What are you asking? Do you really know what it means? I respect you as a sister. I have a wife and family. What will people think if they..."

"Don't you want to fuck me? I have seen the way you look at me. Seen down my dress and my behind. Don't deny it!"

That much was true. Though faithful to his wife, Sekar had lusted after Nalini in his heart. He had never been this close to a girl like her before.

"Akka..I..I..don't know....how...what..to..," Sekar stammered.

"Don't worry. I will take care of everything," Nalini said.

She was prepared for this moment. In a flash she removed the nightie she was wearing, and stood before Sekar in a bra and panties.

Sekar gaped. He had seen Nalini's underwear many times previously. He had even touched and sniffed them as they lay in the basket waiting to be washed by his wife. He had passed his hands over them as they lay dried on the clothesline. He imagined the bra holding those magnificent boobs up, the gusset pressed on Nalini's cunt. And now! She was right in front of him. His eyes went all over Nalini's body involuntarily. Her boobs, her waist, her flat belly and the bulge at her crotch and her cunt line was clearly outlined. He had never seen a live woman or girl like this! In fact he had never even seen his wife like this. Motherfucker!

Nalini knew she had him trapped. They fucked right there in her room. He was besides himself, seeing a fully naked girl for the first time. His eyes gaped at her shaved crotch and the thin line of her vagina. But the session was not very good for her. Sekar was inexperienced and it showed. He groped and shoved at first. He needed help to get into her hole. And when he finally was inside her he couldn't control himself and came within a few minutes. She needed to be patient, she said to herself. But Sekar was profusely grateful to Nalini. He kissed her hands and feet in gratitude.

They continued like that for a few months. Nalini controlled when and where they did it. Even how they did it. Sex with Sekar became more tolerable and comfortable. He did whatever she asked of him. She had him spend a lot of time in foreplay, especially licking her cunt, lapping it up and down with the flat of his tongue. They tried many positions. But she pushed back whenever he tried to take control. Like when he wanted to part her ass cheeks and peek at her asshole. Or wanted her to do a reverse cowgirl position with her on top. She denied him all this.

The moment things were getting comfortable with Sekar, red flags went up in her mind. She stopped and moved out of the house. Sekar was distraught at the last meeting. Almost in tears. But Nalini was not moved by this. As a parting gift she gave him a handjob. He was weeping as her hands flew over his thick shaft, and he squealed in agony, pain and pleasure as his cum rocketed out of his cock. And he almost screamed in pleasure, pain and agony as Nalini wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and sucked in the last few drops of hi semen into her mouth.

Her next victim was the husband of an acquaintance. His name was Alex, and she noticed that he made concerted efforts to avoid eye contact with her or talk to her when they met at a few parties and also when they ran into each other at shopping malls. She knew these types. Seemingly putting out an air of indifference, quietly ignoring her, but secretly desiring her. Alex was better than Sekar in bed. From the outset, he made sure Nalini was getting some satisfaction with the sex. She did not have to lead him. He knew various positions and took his time with her. She never reached orgasm with him, but she liked the feel of his lean athletic body, the way he smelled. But again, as with Sekar, she did not let him gain the upper hand.

And for the first time in her life, she had the chance to engage in post-sex conversation, which she found very engaging. She'd prised out Alex's sexual history and he told her everything. How he lost his virginity to a sister at his Sunday school. The sister, Philomena, was the only one he had sex until he got married to Jenny. Philomena told him about all the lecherous priests, and how they exploited the women there, and she named a few of the sisters. Alex was very surprised. His wife,Jenny, was very conservative. Church and its teachings were very sacrosanct to her and she followed them strictly. She did not want to use contraception, so they fucked only on her safe days. On other days, she watched as he jerked off onto a towel on their bed, sometimes lending a hand but other times just watching. So he liked the openness that Nalini provided. They always fucked twice back-to-back during these sessions. He came in her, profusely, each time.

An older female married friend introduced Nalini to the world of paid male-escorts. She knew such a breed of men existed. But never imagined they were so easily accessible. Her friend explained how to take precautions with them. They were not like other men who gloated about their sexual conquests. This was their work, and for some, a source of income and they wouldn't jeopardize themselves or their kin by advertising the fact that they fucked women for money.

Her first gigolo was a forty something bear of a man. He had huge arms and chest, a hairy moustache and beard, body thick with hair and muscles. His belly was big, but firm and muscular. But He fucked her with vigor that belied his age and shape. He took her every which way, giving her pleasure with his huge, throbbing cock. She wouldn't have imagined that this older man would be able to perform in this manner. But he went on the longest anyone had with her. She hugged and latched on to him as he groaned and pumped into her. Moans escaped her lips as she felt his dick pulsating against the walls of her cunt. His cock was sliding in and out of her in long, smooth, form strokes. He was obviously very experienced, and before he ejaculated he pulled out of her and bent down and licked her cunt for a while. Then he got up and asked,"Do you want to see?" And when she nodded, he began to fist and stroke his cock. Without realizing what she was doing, Nalini patted her belly and chest. He understood what she wanted, and he straddled her body and ejaculated on her. His semen was thicker and whiter than she had ever seen from anyone who'd fucked her (Ravi Sekar and Alex). The cum fell on her in warm blasts, on her belly, stomach and tits. She had never seen so much cum from a man in her life. The smell was erotic, heavenly and intoxicating!

Since then she had six more trysts with different male prostitutes. She was comfortable with the arrangement. She was sexually satisfied. The infrequency of sex she was having was more than made up by the covert, erotic and taboo nature of what she was doing. No one had any clue that the ice maiden actually had a constant fire burning within her.

Among the six, she recalled one that was very surprising. She had expected someone from the city or at least smart and educated and the like, but the man was presented with looked like someone recently came from a village or town. She did not mind. She liked variety, and it was a while since she had been fucked by someone like Ravi, her one time fiance. This man, though, was older, close to fifty but he was fit and muscular, his arms and shoulders toned and firm. He was nice and cultured and was warm. And most importantly, he was good in bed. He must have had many women and his experience showed. As with other men, he started slowly with her, but at the end was like a raging bull. Most of the men she had, had aimed at pleasing her. But this man looked like he wanted to please himself first. But she liked the way he approached it, like his aggressiveness and his rough body on her and how he used it. He controlled himself and then once his initial lust was satiated, he went about satisfying her. He ate out her cunt and licked her ass. He managed a lot of different positions. He followed her instructions to a T and surprised her by making her cry out in pleasure and curse in her own tongue at him as he rammed and plunged his cock into her. And then when she asked him to finish, he ejacualted on cue, inside her. They both locked eyes as they felt his thick, muscular cock pulsated against the walls of her cunt. She wanted to ask for him again, but refrained, for the moment.

And now she was here, as a management trainee, well on her way up the corporate ladder. She was also sizing up her next victim.

+++++++

Raja seemed a nice guy. She was sure he had a nice happy family. Perhaps a wife and two kids,a small house, with a picket fence and a backyard. Perhaps a dog as well. Good and satisfied sexual life. He, like her, was making his way up the company. She had noticed the way he had been looking at her, his furtive glances on her body, her tits and her ass, as they went about their work.

She opened the first two buttons of her top, so that her cleavage was visible. When she crouched to look at machinery that Raja was explaining, she deliberately parted her legs to allow him unfettered views of her thick thighs and legs, all the way to her crotch. She smiled to herself when she realized Raja's eyes bulged as he took in the views she offered.

Raja was struck by what he was seeing that day. Madam Nalini's top was open a bit more than usual and he was able to look down her dress. What beautiful, succulent, soft flesh her tits showed. So smooth and shiny, with a hint of sweat on them! Then her legs. Man! He hadn't had the courage to look up her legs before, but today he was determined to sneak peeks at her crotch. Now madam was crouching, making some notes on her pad, but her thighs were parted. The bottom of her salwar-kameez was white, transparent and tight on her thighs. And as he followed them down to where they joined, he saw the bulge of her female part. He could clearly see through the material of her bottom, and make out that madam was wearing a black panty. His own wife, Rani, wore panties that were of solid colors - black, blue, brown, green and red his favorite color. But Nalini's panties seemed to have some sort of images on them in pink against the black. He gazed intently, his courage growing by the minute. He strained his eyes and could make out the faint line of her cunt pressing through the layers of her dress. Then imagined the hair that grew out from there. Nalini's panties were clearly outlined and he followed the band as it went down past her crotch in front, to her ass. Fuck! How succulent her asshole would be! Raja was getting a hard-on. And this did not go unnoticed by Nalini.

Nalini had made her decision. She had her next victim.

She said, "Raja, I have finished my notes. Tomorrow I will write my report and I will need your help. Need you to get all the files and tools and equipment to my room. OK?"

"OK, madam," Raja replied. To her room?

The next day, Nalini wore a dress that was even more revealing. Her top had a deep V-neck and it did not go unnoticed by Raja. His Adam's apple bulged and bobbed as he saw her chest. Her bottom was of a material that was more shear than yesterday's. When she parted her legs (Nalini did this deliberately, and saw Raja looking up her legs surreptitiously), he took a quick peek up to her crotch, and saw that she was wearing a bright red panty under her bottom. Red! His favorite color, damn! And.. and,,, was there a damp patch there? He could see it clearly. Wow! His mind was elsewhere all morning.

That afternoon, Nalini went back to her room, instructing Raja to get the boxes of papers, files and other equipment. He had been to this part of the company campus many times before, but never to the ladies section. This was a small part of the dorm, and at this time of the day, there was nobody there. It was not unusual for employees to come and go.

Raja was stunned when Nalini opened the door to her room. She was in casual clothes. A T-shirt and a long loose bottom. She had removed her glasses, and her hair was loose and hung in curls around her face. She looked ravishing. She smiled sweetly at him, "Oh, Raja! Come in! Thanks for getting the stuff for me."

And when she turned and walked into the room, Raja could not help but notice how wide and round and thick her ass was, and as her pant pressed against her ass cheek, her panty line was clearly visible, the band firmly outlined as it made its way around her ass cheeks!

When she raised her hands, pointing out the places where Raja could put the boxes, her T-Shirt rode up and exposed her firm mid-riff and her deep, dark navel. Raja's cock stirred in his loins. She bent down to arrange stuff on her table and Raja had a clear view down the front of her T-shirt. She was not wearing any bra! He could make out the dark nipples and the even darker areola. Fuck! He almost came in his pants. Nalini smiled to herself.

"Raja, so, tell me about your family," she started, when they had settled down to the business of work.

"What to say, madam? Me and my wife only so far.."

"But life is good, uh? You are happy? She is keeping you happy?" Nalini said, pointedly looking at him. He blushed.

She made some more small talk, but Raja was paying scant attention. His eyes were raking Nalini's body, up and down, seeing the wide chest, the big boobs clearly outlined, the nipples now erect and poking out. Then the thick, thick thighs, meant to support a man while fucking, beautiful calves, and her feet. He then moved his eyes back up, and now she had parted her legs while trying to reach for something on the table, and Raja found that her pants were stretched and tight on her crotch, the bulge there clearly visible and the line of her vagina very prominent, long and deep, as her dress pressed into it. Time stopped for him. He couldn't tear his eyes from her crotch. His own cock was rising in his pants, and he desperately wanted her not to notice it.

He suddenly realized the room had gone quiet. Nalini had stopped talking. He faintly heard her calling out his name, but his eyes were still transfixed on the area where her thighs joined her body. Nalini had noticed all this. Raja was ogling her, wetting his lips with his tongue, imagining innumerable acts with her in his mind. Nalini let this continue for about three minutes. Opening and closing her thighs, pulling up her T-shirt apparently by accident. Allowing him unobstructed views of her body. She was enjoying reeling him in!

"Raja!" he heard her say, and was suddenly shaken out of his reverie. He looked up. Her eyes were wide and locked on to his. She had seen him looking at her body! Fuck! He was caught!

"Raja, what are you doing?"

"Madam... I..no...I...was...mmm..madam..please...I...I ....should go..." he mumbled.

"No. Come here!" she commanded.

He stood still, but she reached out and placed the flat of her hand on his crotch. Both of them felt his rigid, hard, hot manhood on her hand.

"Oh.. madam..no.. madam...sorry... I... oh, oooh, oooh!" he said, the last words coming out of his mouth as she squeezed his cock softly.

"Raja, do you want to fuck? Fuck me? Come, come," she said and pulled him to her bed.

"Madam, no.. no..Rani..wife.. I...married...this..is...wrong....no...," he mumbled.

"Raja, it is very wrong, yes. But that's what makes it so good!"

She looked at him and pulled off her T-Shirt, and stood there for him to see her magnificent globes. Raja swallowed. His eyes bulged and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

"Madam..ah..so..nice!"

Then she pulled down her pants, and stood in her panties. Raja noticed she still had the red ones from the morning. So fucking good! Yes! There was a damp spot at her crotch. The bulge he had noticed in the morning was still thick and her panty was packed.

Nalini locked eyes with him as she pulled down her panties, and stepped out. A voice screamed in Raja's head,"Mother of god! She has no hair on her cunt! " He had seen a lot of foreign porn where the women had no hair. So, Nalini madam was also like that! Oh dear god!

"Take off your clothes, Raja," she commanded. He was naked in a flash.

Nalini gasped as she saw his body. So lean, so fit and muscular. His chest was firm, his tiny nipples erect, a six-pack on his abs, his stomach flat as a washboard. He was one of the guys who had no hair on his body, but a full head of shiny, curly hair on his head, some hair on his armpits, and a beautiful, fully hairy crotch from which sprouted the longest and blackest cock she had ever seen!

She whispered, "Fuck! Raja, you are fucking beautiful!!"

As they watched, his cock throbbed and bobbed. The foreskin drew itself back under his head, and the most pink mushroom head on a cock she had ever seen was visible, glistening, smooth in its tightness, a little pre-cum oozing out of the hole.

She reached out her hand and fisted his beautiful cock. Raja gasped, "Ooh.. madam..ah.." Nalini started stroking his cock, her eyes locked on to the head as it came in and out of her fist. She was feeling a wetness in her cunt already. She said, "Come, Raja, fuck me. Put your cock inside.....me."

She lay down. But stopped him before he could settle. "Lick me, Raja," she whispered. Raja was confused. She repeated, "Down there.. Lick me down there.....put your mouth on my cunt!"

Rani had never talked like this. Never used these words, but Nalini madam was comfortable. It aroused Raja no end. He had no problems licking her there. After all, he liked licking Rani's cunt.

He bent and placed his tongue on Nalini's crotch. It felt different. She has no hair there unlike Rani. So the feel and smell were alien to him. The taste of her juices was also different. "Ahh..Ahhh.. Ahhh...Raja, so nice, sooo goood, " he heard her whisper. Then she pulled his head up a little and pressed it down when his tongue reached that thick knob. Nalini's was smaller than his wife's. Rani's clit was huge and he could suck it like he did her nipples. Rani really licked it when he sucked her there. Nalini pressed his head down hard on her clit. "Oh, Raja, suck it...suck..it.. Yes..righttttt... theeerrrrrr!" Nailini whispered. Raja has no problem staying there. His cock was throbbing painfully, but while earlier he was about to ejaculate at the slightest provocation, he was strong and hard now. And he knew he would not be coming for quite a while.

"Ok.. ok.. Raja... fuck.. Me..now," Nalini ordered. Raja got up and crawled between her thighs on his elbows and knees. Before he entered her cunt, Nalini placed her palm on her crotch and wiped some juiced off it onto her fingers, and placed her fingers around Raja's thick cock, lubricating it. She repeated this once more, this time moving her hand under hs cock to his balls and lubricating them with her cunt juice. She then spat on her fingers and used the spit to lubricate his cock and balls.

Then he asked, "Madan..no..no..Nirodh?" [Nirodh = Name for free govt. supplied lubricated condoms.] She replied, "No. It's OK.. come on now..put it inside. I want to feel it..Fuck me!"

Raja fucked Nalini. For a long time. She made him use multiple positions. He complied. He surprised her by showing her some new positions. They took many long breaks. They were sweaty and smelly from the sex. Their bodies made squelching sounds as they slammed into each other. Nalini let him fuck her in the doggy position. She did not stop him when he parted her ass cheeks and looked at her asshole. It was very, very dark there, he noticed. He placed his finger there and poked. "Ahh.. Ahh.. ," Nalini whispered. "Lick me there Raja, Put your mouth on my ass!" Raja complied.