Rajita

Story Info
First night sex with long haired wife.
1.2k words
3.04
6.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends,

My name is Rajesh. I am 40 years old. My wife, Rita, is 39. This is my true story (real episodes of my life).

We have been married for 15 years and even today our sex life is as active and interesting as before.

The story begins about 15 years back, when we met for the first time; at our common relative's home. We went there to meet each other foe the first time before marriage and to understand each other. Before that, I had interviewed 6 girls. Of which, I had rejected 4 girls and 2 girls rejected me. I did not expected much about Rita also.But had to go under pressure from my family members.

And what to say, I liked Rita at first sight. Her big eyes, 5.3 feet height, slim body, and absolutely perfect figure.

But the much fabulous thing I found in Rita was her hair bun. Though she had completely covered her hair with scarf, it was clearly visible that Rita's hair are very long. (I had always wished that my wife should have long hair, at least up to the waist. So, I immediately said yes. She too said yes to marry me.

We got married after 3 months. And in the meantime we met only twice because they lived in Gujarat and we were in Mumbai. One thing I noticed that she always kept her hair covered with scarf whenever we met. She also avoided talking about her hair during our talks.

Finally that day also came. We got married. After the wedding rituals, we were able to meet alone in our hotel room at around 11 pm. Both of us were very tired. First of all I took bath & then. And then Rita also expressed her desire to freshen up and went to take a bath. When she returned, my heart was beating fast as she came out wearing a beautiful night gown and beautiful mild smell of perfume. And the most amazing thing was that her beautiful body was clearly visible from the gown and for the first time; her big beautiful hair bun was not covered by any scarf.

Me: Rita you are too beautiful. And I think you hair must be very long, right?

Rita: Yes

Me: I like long hair. I always wanted to talk to you about your hair but every time you avoided me. Why so?

Rita: frankly speaking, I don't wanted to lose you. As before you three boys rejected me only because of my hair.

Me: Why so?

Rita: They didn't liked my long hair and I was not ready to cut my hair.

Me: But I liked you as soon as I saw you. I guessed you must be having long hair. And I agreed to marry you for your long hairs.

Rita: Yes, I guessed it.

Me: Rita, now tell me how long is your hair?

Rita: You can see yourself.

Me: Really?

Rita: Yes Why not. Now you can do whatever you want to do with me.

Me: Then please open your hair.

Rita: Why don't you open it your self .

Me: Really? I have never touched a girl's hair till date. How to open this big bun? Rita's bun was so big that it was not possible to hold it with my both hands.

And on her advice, I took out an ivory hair pin from her bun and then took out the second one as well. And slowly started opening her hair. My heart had forgotten to beat. Her hair coils were opening up. When the last coil was opened, I seen that Rita's hair were touching her ankles (Rita said her hair was 5.0 feet in length). Het hair were dark black in color.very silky, thick, dense and all of one length!!!

Me: Rita, your hair is so beautiful. I have never seen such a long & beautiful hair before. Please don't ever cut it.

Rita: It often needs to be trimmed. My hair grows very fast. My hair were about 6.5 feet long. My mother had cut 2 feet of my hair 4 months ago.

After some talk, I started caressing her hair. And put my lips on her lips. And we slowly started getting closer to each other. Slowly I removed the upper gown of her night dress. Then the inner nightie was also removed. Now Rita was only in bra and panties. Rita hurriedly took her hair forward over her shoulders. Now half of Rita's hair were on her back and half on her front covering her entire front body. Now Rita's full body was covered behind her hair.

I also took off Rita's bra without removing my lips. Now only panty was left on her body. But still her body was not visible naked from anywhere.

Then slowly I started fondling her boobs. Her nipples were now erected. After a while, she started shaking and she was finding it difficult to stand.

I made her sit on the bed and started anywhere.her hair over her boobs, then Rita refused and said, please let it be like this, I feel ashamed. I also did not raise any objection and without removing her hair, continued fondling her boobs. Within no time, Rita started moaning slowly.

Then I laid Rita on the bed. And took off my kurta pajamas. and continued caressing her boobs. Then slowly turned her entire hair on both sides of her. Now Rita was lying completely naked in front of me, only panty was left on her body. I was seeing a girl in this condition for the first time. Her 36 DD size boobs were looking very beautiful. And her nipples also became erected. Rita put both her hands on her boobs. But I slowly removed them and started licking both her boobs with my tongue. I licked both the boobs and now they were wet by my saliva.

And then took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking. And once again Rita's whole body started trembling and she started soft moaning . After playing with both the nipple for 10 -- 15 minutes, I slowly started moving my tongue downwards and started licking her navel. Then I took off Rita's panty. I saw that her panty was completely wet.

Now Rita was completely naked from top to bottom. her vagina was still dripping with her pussy juice. Her vagina and bikini area were smooth and cleanely shaved.

Once again Rita trembled as I moved my hands on her vagina. I lightly kissed her vaginal lips and then again started kissing her upper lips. In 2 -- 3 minutes our tongues were now testing each other. Rita had now grabbed me tightly with her hands.

Then I came over her and put my penis in her wet vagina. Her vagina was very tight. Initially it was very painful for her. But it was a sweet pain. She kept her big beautiful eyes closed all the time.

Rita was now breathing heavily. Also her moaning were now much louder. As if she had gone to some other world. Now my penis was completely inside her vagina and moving in and out of her vagina. And after some time we both orgasmed together. Rita was still shaking and her vagina was continuously flowing with her pussy juice. A small pond had formed on the bed with her juices.

And thus Rajesh & Rita are now RAJITA.