Rajita Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife's multiple orgasms.
1.3k words
2.9
4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the very first day after marriage, I took the responsibility of Rita's hair on myself. Applying oil to Rita's hair twice a week, washing her hair, brushing twice a day and hair styling on every morning, I do all these with love and affection.

Rita likes all kinds of hairstyles - like bun for office, braid at home, and loose hair while sleeping at night.

It had been almost 5 years since our marriage. Rita's hair are now more beautiful, dense and shiny than before and even after regular trimming has grown to length of 7.5 feet. As Rita has practice of doing yoga every day, she maintained her body in perfect shape and without any excess fats on body.

Both of us like sex and has passion for sex, that is why we have studied Vatsyayana Kamasutra thoroughly and always follows different sex methods as mentioned in the book.

It was Saturday evening and at around 9.00 pm, Rita came from the bathroom after taking a long refreshing hot water bath and stood in front of me in completely nude position. (Rita has a habit of taking a bath at night and she do not wear any clothes or jewellery till next bath in morning. She likes to remain naked or in other words in birthday suit with completely open hair while sleeping and during sex.)

I opened Rita's huge hair bun and started caressing her 7.5 feet long hair and then started brushing her hair with Nuori Revitalizing brush for about 20 -25 minutes so that her natural sebum spreads evenly on each strand and entire length of her hair. Brushing made her hair more beautiful, shiny and straight.

I turned Rita's face towards me and lightly kissed her lips. Slowly we started kissing passionately. We started biting each other's lips and our tongues were now rolling in each other's mouth. We continued kissing each other for 4 -- 5 minutes.

Today Rita was in a more exciting mood. she asked me to lie down on the bed and then kissed me passionately on my neck and ear. Then she took her entire hair forward from the top of her head covering her face and entire front body with her hair. (Rita has habit of doing such when she is in mood of dominating me in sex.) Then she spread her hair all the way from my head to bottom. Now my whole body was under Rita's dense hair. Rita put more hair on my face, due to which now I could not see anything, only I could feel what Rita was doing.

Rita set on right hand side of me and started caressing my body with her hands and hair and then without removing hair, she started kissing and biting my lips and then on my throat, ear and every were.

Then she started playing with my nipples (Rita had read somewhere that men's nipples are also very sensitive and yes, she is right). she was licking the nipples with her tongue, in between chew them lightly with her teeth and then caressing with her fingers, and she was pinching them occasionally. Then once again without removing her hair, she put her lips on my lips and started kissing me by putting her tongue in my mouth.

Then Rita moved down and completely covered my cock with her hair. My face and whole body were still covered with her hair. Now she started playing with my cock and started fondling my cock keeping her hair all over my cock. Rita's soft hands and her soft and silky hair were tormenting my cock.

After few minutes my cock was in Rita's mouth. Rita's face was still covered with her hair. Along with my cock, her own hair were also going in her mouth, but she had nothing to do with it. At first, she started sucking my balls taking them entirely in her mouth. Then licked the entire cock with her tongue from top to bottom like a lollipop. Then she took my full 9-inch-long cock in her mouth and kept playing with it with great pleasure. Slurping sounds were coming from Rita's mouth. She was completely lost in her own fun (Rita is extremely good in blowjob. She can give me blowjob even for half an hour) After playing with my cock like this for about 15 minutes, she took out my cock and again started fondling cock with her hair. as my cock was completely wet, her hair were sticked on my cock.

Rita was playing with me continuously since about 35 -- 40 minutes. Now it was necessary to give her some rest, so I made her sit on the bed. Rita's hair were scattered all over and wrapped around her body. I left her hair like that only and keeping my head in Rita's lap, started caressing and fondling her huge boobs and sucking both the erect nipples.

Now Rita was ready to play a new innings again.

She gathered her hair and made a huge bun and let me lie on the bed again. Then she sat in such a way that her legs were on my both sides and her clean shaved pussy was just over my mouth.

Rita's gesture was clear. She wanted me to lick her pussy. So, I started licking her pussy with my tongue. I started from the middle of the anus and the pussy and slowly started moving my tongue till the top of the pussy and to her clit. Within no time, her body started shaking and loud moaning sound coming from her mouth. (Rita's entire body starts shaking and her pussy flows sticky juice at the time of orgasm). she had her first orgasm of today.

Rita's pussy juice was now dripping on my face. I continued to lick and suck her pussy and she continued to have orgasms one after another. Now her moaning was coming even louder and was repeating again and again loudly - please don't stop, aaah.... Aaah..... oooh..... oooh...... it feels so good ... aah I am coming again...... aaahhh.... She was jumping and shaking continuously. Sometimes she even sat entirely on my face. During this, her hair had opened again and were scattered all over my body. I kept sucking Rita's pussy continuously for about 15 - 20 minutes and Rita kept doing one orgasm after another.

We don't know how many orgasms she had but my entire face and neck were now filled with her pussy juices and her juice was flowing from my face and neck. Rita was now exhausted and asked me to stop, and she just laid on me. We both laid like this for some time.

I asked Ria to lie down on her back so that I can give her final orgasm. But she refused to do so and she herself came on top of me so that she can ride on me in cowgirl position. But still she was in no hurry. I tilted her down and started mashing her huge 36 DD boobs with hands and sucking both the nipples and at the same time I put my finger in Rita's pussy which was still flowing. Rita could not bear this double blow and again had an orgasm which lasted much longer than the orgasms ever had. Her flowing pussy started gushing even more juices.

After some time, Rita calmed down and placed her vagina on my cock and keeping both her hands on my shoulders, slowly started inserting my cock in her vagina. Rita's vagina is still very tight and it's difficult to insert my big cock in it. After some time, my entire 9-inch-long cock was in Rita's vagina. Now Rita was at her peak and her speed was increasing continuously and she was moaning very loudly. After about 5 minutes we both felt huge orgasm. Rita's entire body was shaking involuntarily, and her pussy gushed a lot of juice mixed with my semen. And what was that moment!! Both of us were on the seventh heaven.

Rita's pussy juices were flowing from all over my face and body. Her 7.5 feet long hair were scattered all over my body. As if I had covered myself under Rita's hair quilt. Rita continued to kiss me everywhere and then laid down on me.