Rambling Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the last time you ever fuck another woman. Get your head down and and your arse up high. It'll be black and blue by morning, and you won't be able to sit!"

Out in the street he was walking away and realised he still had the lube in his pocket; he wasn't going to need it after all. Somewhere behind him there was a loud scream. It sounded like a scalded cat.

***

By eleven thirty the hen party in the Rosebud Suite was breaking up. Groups were organising taxi shares. Nicky had led the way and been the first to suck both strippers. Her friends sometimes called her Nix Nix which was a bit annoying. They meant Nix as in 'No' and Nicks as in short for knickers -- no knickers. OK, she'd been home without her panties quite a few times in the past. In fact she had high hopes of doing so again tonight. She was allowed; it was her last night of freedom -- well her last week anyway.

Hugh was probably doing the same at his stag do. Then she thought about it. Actually he probably wasn't. He'd just have a few beers with his mates. A couple of them were crashing out at the new house. They'd put a deposit down on an empty starter home and he and his friends were decorating it. And slowly installing all the furniture she and Hugh and chosen. He was at it non-stop as soon as he finished his normal job; feathering the nest he called it. No, Nicky was well aware that Hugh was not like her. It was probably just as well. Marry someone like herself and they'd be swapping partners halfway through the honeymoon! So this was her final fling. Once she was married, her slutty life was all over ... probably.

It had not gone unnoticed that their manager had disappeared before the act arrived. That was understandable; not much in the way of entertainment for a lesbian -- watching guys waving their dicks about. Still, it took all sorts. Nicky looked at the crumpled piece of paper the black stripper had slipped into her hand while she was sucking him. It said 'Room 18'.

"You ready to go, sis?" asked Gloria.

"Not yet I need a pee, then I'm going to try out that new club with Mia."

"Mia -- I thought she'd already left?"

Nicky shrugged. She was staying with her sister until the big day and didn't want to argue with her.

"This is the last time Nix. If you're not home by half twelve at the latest, I'm not covering for you. I'm marrying Tim next year and if he asks what we got up to tonight, I will tell him we were all home soon after midnight. You make sure that's true, or I'll drop you in it!"

Gloria flounced off. She was good at flouncing.

Emerging from the toilets, Nicky headed for the lifts. She knocked at door 18.

"There wasn't time to say anything." said the black guy. "I hope there's no misunderstanding -- we both want you. We'll stand you breakfast in the morning."

She took in the room details; two double beds. Sitting on one of them was a Jason Statham lookalike. He was wearing silk boxers and grinning expectantly. So, she was expected to fuck both the strippers ... good!

"No misunderstanding," she replied, "I can handle two of you. But forget breakfast. I must be out of here by twelve, so make it quick!"

Half an hour later, she stumbled into a taxi.

"Friar Street." she said and slumped onto the back seat.

"I hope you're not going to be sick miss."

"No I'm fine, just tired."

In their haste to comply with her instructions to be quick, the guys had ripped her panties off and she'd never found them again. Under her skirt their semen was still running out of both holes. The taxi seat might smell a bit, but at least there would be no vomit. She dozed off.

"We're here miss -- that's four fifty."

Nicky snapped awake, gave him a fiver and got out. She checked the time as he drove off -- twelve fifteen. Fine; she would be back at goody goody Gloria's in plenty of time. Then she saw the street sign. This was Briar Street, not Friar. Fuck it, where had he left her? But up ahead she could see the high comms tower. No problem; she'd be there in ten minutes if she got a move on.

She didn't recall ever being in Briar Street before; it was clearly a residential terrace. There was a six foot yard in front of each door and all the houses had had the same low wall -- some with gates and some without. No room to park so both sides of the road were lined with cars. Near the far end she saw something sitting on one of the walls. Picking it up, she examined it under a streetlight. It was a pair of white panties, well worn. And the pattern of pink roses was smeared with lipstick.

"Excellent timing!" she said aloud. "Tonight Nix Nix can go home fully clothed!"

She had a furtive look around and put them on. Another six paces and there was another find.

"Bad timing!" she said aloud. "I could have done with anal lubricant earlier!"

She left it where it was.

***

The following morning the rose covered panties went in the wash. There was no reason why the police would need to send them for DNA testing. But if they had, the results would have been interesting: Woman A's vaginal secretions, Man A's saliva, Man B's saliva and Woman B's saliva and lipstick, plus sweat from woman C's fingers. Finally there would be more vaginal secretions from Woman D, mixed with semen samples from Man C amd Man D. An hour later they were out on the line drying.

"I've never seen those panties before sis." said Gloria. "I saw you getting ready for the hen night and you were wearing pink ones."

"How strange!" said Nicky, grinning. "Perhaps those are rambling roses. You know what they're like -- they get everywhere!"

"I think I know what happened. We need to draw a discreet veil over last night's activities, right?"

"Sure we do, but don't forget you're marrying the wonderful Tim next year. And you got your mouthful of stripper cock along with the rest of us."

"That was just high jinks at a girls' night out and Tim would understand. Anyway, Mia rang this morning and asked how you were feeling. It seems she did leave before us and never went to any club. Those panties are gorgeous and they're not yours sis. How about you give them to me?"

"Fine -- have them if you want."

They had a big lunch together and then Gloria went up to her bedroom and showered and changed into her office suit. The transparent blouse highlighted her braless state but the formal jacket hid it. She clipped the stockings onto the suspender belt and smoothed them out until the seams were straight. Her fiance preferred hold-ups but this was a special occasion. She had trimmed the edges of her landing strip and the lilac thong just covered it. Finally she opted for a long coat so Nicky wouldn't comment on the seams.

"Where are you off to on a Saturday afternoon?"

"I told you, I recently got promoted to PA. My boss, Nev, and I are putting the final touches to the company's pitch for a Japanese contract. I'll be getting a decent commission on Monday if we're awarded it. I'll only be a couple of hours."

"And you have to dress for the office on a Saturday? Couldn't you have put in a couple of weekend hours in jeans and a sweatshirt?"

"Nev is a stickler for the dress code. Even with just a few of us doing overtime, he says we work better if we're in the right attire."

"You said a few of you?"

"Sure, it's a team effort. What are you going to do with yourself while I'm out?"

"I'll probably go back to bed." said Nicky.

"Well just make sure you're alone! Don't go inviting any male friends round. It is my house."

"Don't worry; my single days are over! I'm a one man woman from here on in."

At the last moment, Gloria slipped off her thong and dropped it in the laundry basket. For some reason the rose patterned panties, even though they were bigger, seemed to be sexier so she pulled them on.

***

"Ah, well done Gloria; punctual as usual."

Nev hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"I won't kiss your lips; it'll spoil your make up."

"There'll be plenty of time for that when we get this contract boss. Once my commission is in the bank you can kiss me anywhere you want; even that naughty place I've been withholding for the last year; you've wanted to fuck me up there for a year! Is he on his way?"

"Yes. He called just before you arrived. The Rosebowl Hotel is getting him a taxi, as we speak. Are you ready?"

She lifted her skirt.

"Oh good, you're wearing a suspender belt. Personally I prefer your usual hold ups, but Mr Takahashi is rather old fashioned. Though I thought you were going to wear a thong - give him a glimpse of the parts which will seal the deal."

"I intended to but I thought he might like these instead. What do you think?"

"I love the little roses, but I'm not sure what he'll think. Too late now anyway; the Rosebowl just called to say he's in the taxi."

'The Rosebowl - there's a coincidence.' she thought. 'It's a good job our hen party was in a private room! I wonder if the Japanese have male strippers.'

Nev produced a whisky bottle and took a quick swig. The phone rang.

"That was Security. His taxi has just pulled up. Wait here, I'll go down and meet him. By the way, he'll probably only shake hands. I don't think they bow outside Japan. Oh, and you'd better refer to me as Mr Chambers."

Gloria took off her jacket and hung it up. Then she pinched her nipples until they were pushing through the thin fabric. One last check of the stocking seams and she was ready.

Mr Takahashi bustled in.

"This is my contracts manager Ms Monroe." said Nev. "Ms Monroe, our honoured guest Mr Takahashi."

"It is very nice to meet you Ms Monroe. You have the same name as the famous actress, but I think you are much more beautiful!"

He didn't try to hide his staring at her nipples. They shook hands and suddenly he made a deep bow. She had no chance to bow in return as his head stopped an inch away from her breasts. He stayed in that position for rather too long.

"Why thank you Mr Takahashi. I am delighted to meet you face to face after so many discussions on the telephone. And please call me Gloria."

He straightened up.

"In Japan, your name means excellence, Gloria."

"Well I hope you find our service excellent Mr Takahashi."

"I am sure I will. But there are many places I wish to explore in the city so I will only stay thirty minutes. That is enough time to explore everything Gloria has to offer me of course. Mr Stevens, get the contract ready. Gloria, take off your shirt."

She did and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. His hands mauled her breasts while his tongue searched for her tonsils.

"Now bend over the desk."

She kicked off her shoes and grabbed the sides of the desk. It was cold against her sensitive nipples. She knew sex today would ensure the contract got signed. And she was no stranger to sex in the office; she been sucking and fucking Neville Chambers for a year. Giving him his long-awaited anal fuck would get her a payrise next year. But letting this Asian have his way with her would produce enough cash for a new car and a honeymoon in California. Sex with Tim was love; this was something less personal which he, and her slutty sister, need never know about. Tim had always wanted to go to San Francisco and Gloria could just imagine presenting her passport at the airport.

"Is your trip for business or pleasure?"

She would be thinking 'Pleasure, but business paid for it!'

Nev snatched the contract from the desk before her breasts covered it. He wasn't expecting to be present when the sex occurred, but Takahashi was clearly keen to get on with it. He found a pen and moved to another desk. He looked across as Gloria was instructed to take off her skirt. She stayed in her bent position and wriggled out of it.

"I like your stockings but your panties are wrong. They should be plain white like a schoolgirl's. Come here Mr Chambers and take them away."

Nev knelt behind Gloria and pulled the offending item off and put it in his pocket.

"Ah well," thought Gloria, "the thong would have been even worse!"

Nev retreated again and Mr Takahashi plunged into her. He was surprised at the size of his dick although Gloria didn't seem to notice. He thought all Asians were small. It was also much darker than he expected, almost black, not that he'd been expecting any sort of detail of course. A dozen thrusts and Takahashi stopped. Gloria gasped.

'Oh no,' thought Nev, 'please don't take her up the arse. I was supposed to be the first to have that!'

"Get off the desk and turn around." the Asian ordered.

He pinched her nipples once more.

"Now suck me." He said.

She knelt on the floor and sucked him clean. Then he subjected her to a thorough throat fucking. She gagged but was used to this. It had been her ticket to get away from the factory. Her eyes were tight shut and she breathed noisily through her nose. Nev watched fascinated as her throat bobbed up and down. Hw knew how Takahashi felt; he'd been there dozens of times.

"Very good; where is the contract Mr Chambers?"

And that was that. He signed and left.

"That was a lot less than thirty minutes." said Gloria. "I feel rather offended!"

"Never mind, you gave him what he wanted and we're in the money!"

"Can I have my panties back now?" she asked.

"No, I want to keep them. Come on, let's go. There's a Victoria's Secret a few doors up the street; I'll buy you a more expensive pair."

She felt strangely liberated walking outside with no underwear. She would have to do this more often. In the shop she couldn't decide between two thongs -- one back and one red. Nev bought them both but asked to keep the distinctive pink striped bag. Gloria couldn't care less and gave it to him. The panties with the pink roses were unsoiled and he slipped them in.

"Aren't you going to put one of them on?" he asked.

"No. I like the feeling of being knickerless. On 'Friends' they called it 'Going Commando'."

"Suit yourself. I wabt you to wear the black thong and black hold-ups on Monday. If Tim isn't around, I'd like to take you to the Rosebowl Hotel. I'll treat you to dinner, and book us a room."

She grinned.

"Good choice; I'd love dinner and sex. Our Japanese friend had left me unsatisfied. But you're still not getting my arse till the commission comes through!"

***

She was lying back in her husband's favourite armchair, wearing nothing but pink hold-ups and an old T-shirt. Her knees were either side of her ears and she felt, rather then heard, a ping as her stockings laddered. It was probably his thumbnails digging into her; he was such a rough bastard. A powerful orgasm washed over her as they finished together; they usually did.

"God that was intense! How I've missed that big black dick! How long are you back in town for?"

"I'm only here for the weekend. Sorry but I have to leave tomorrow night. Have you been getting serviced while I was away?"

"I got some last night but it was a bit rushed. And he wasn't as big as you!"

"I could manage an hour or so tomorrow. Is your husband around all day?"

"I'll probably have an opening -- as they say - before you leave! I think I can 'fit you in' around twelve thirty!"

"Shall I give you a call?"

"No, I'll call you the moment my old man goes up the Bunch of Grapes for his Sunday pint."

"Won't the neighbours comment on a black man visiting you two days in a row?"

"Fuck the neighbours! Come to think of it I have fucked most of them!"

"I'll get off then."

"Sure, he'll be home in an hour; enough time for me to shower. Thank you for coming!"

"Thank you for having me!" he replied.

She was wrapped in a bathrobe and watching tv when her husband got home.

"What are you watching?" he asked, plonking onto the sofa next to her.

"What do you care? You'll fall asleep in ten minutes."

"That's not a very nice way to greet your husband!"

"You're probably right. But you smell of whisky again."

He produced a striped bag from his suit pocket.

"I've brought you a present!"

"Great, last time it was a bunch of rose stems; you'd trapped all the flowers in some lift doors. So whatever you've brought, you're not getting sex with me tonight!"

He kept going.

"I was passing Victoria's Secret on my way to the car and saw these in the window."

She looked in the bag at the panties. Then she frowned.

"Don't they usually have a label?"

Nev ignored her.

"I'm sorry I got drunk at the party but you also had too many. You said you had an accident in your knickers and had to throw them away. Well I saw these and thought they might go with that dress you were wearing."

"But that dress was hand made and the panties were from the same material."

She took the panties out.

"Oh!"

12