Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 10

Story Info
Ramesh has a high flying experience...
1.4k words
3.5
2.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the second trimester ended, the batch got a week-long break. The college had a tie-up with some foreign universities for 'student exchange' programs, and Gayatri's academic group (comprising Mallika, Priyanka and Ramesh), being one of the top performers, was selected to attend a trimester at a college in Europe.

Gayatri decided to take her girl gang for a mini vacation before the third trimester started. Her billionaire father had a castle in Switzerland, and she decided to host her friends there for a week of fun and partying.

Gayatri invited Damayanti too for the vacation. The two of them had become good friends, and Gayatri was grateful to Damu for presenting her with Ramesh as a naked slave, and wanted to return the favour with an all-expenses paid vacation to Europe.

Damu landed at the campus and the girls had a quick catch-up in their room before their flight. Ramesh was really excited to see his original Domina, and paid special attention to her. Damu was also quite impressed with the way Gayu had trained him to become even more submissive.

The next day, a limousine came to pick them up. As the five of them got in, the girls got on to the seats, two each facing the other two, and made Ramesh kneel on the floor of the car. Gayu pressed a button near her seat and a darkened glass partition between the chauffeur and the passenger section whirred shut. The girls opened a bottle of champagne, and Gayatri snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. Ramesh stripped off, and crawled to her feet, buck naked. He lay flat on his back as Damu rested her feet on his chest. Gayatri's feet were on his face and he licked her feet. Damu's feet slowly went down his body and came to rest on his cock as she pressed down on his erection. She tapped her feet against his cock and was amused to see it bobbing back and forth.

As the limousine came to a halt, the lady chauffeur came around to open the door (Gayatri's dad had arranged an all-women staff for her at her request). She was a thorough professional, and remained poker-faced with no sign of emotion at the sight of Ramesh crawling out naked, a leash collar around his neck, and assuming the footstool position beside the car. The girls got out one by one, using his back as a foot-stand to step down.

"Did you thank the chauffeur for such a smooth ride?", Gayatri asked.

Ramesh understood what was expected of him. He crawled to the lady chauffeur and licked her boots, and said, "Thank you, Ma'am, for the smooth ride." The chauffeur thought to herself that she would have liked to give him a different kind of ride, and that would have been anything but smooth, but she merely smiled and touched the peak of her cap.

Ramesh had been apprehensive about crawling out naked from the limo, worried that so many people at the airport would be seeing him naked. He looked around and realised that they were parked on the runway, next to a private jet in a private airfield, with no one else around. "What are you gawking at? Load up our bags into the plane, and be quick about it," Gayatri ordered.

He took out their luggage and rolled them across to the plane. Once he was done loading all of it, he came back and knelt in front of them.

Gayatri tied the leash to his dog-collar and they went up the steps of the jet, Ramesh crawling behind them like a dog. Two beautiful airhostesses were waiting for them.

"Welcome Madam. I see we have four passengers," Julie, one of the airhostesses, greeted them. Gayatri winked at her and Julie was smart enough to understand the joke. She pointed at Ramesh and said, "I am sorry but dogs aren't allowed in the cabin and must travel in the cargo hold. We have a secure kennel to keep him safe."

Ramesh was mortified at the thought of being caged in a kennel and being dumped in the cargo hold. "Goddess, please don't put me in a cage. Let me travel in the cabin. I won't even take up a seat, I will be kneeling by your feet all the way," he pleaded.

"Ooh, this dog can speak!! Maybe we can relax our rules a bit for such a special pet, eh?", Jessica, the other airhostess spoke up.

"I don't know. A speaking dog is indeed strange. How do we even know if it really is a dog?" Julie asked, and winked at Gayatri.

Gayatri turned to Ramesh and said, "Exactly, dogs don't speak. They bark. Now, prove to them that you are indeed a dog."

"Woof! Woof!" Ramesh barked like a dog.

"He even fetches things. See," Gayatri said and kicked off one of her shoes down the steps.

Ramesh went off, bounding down the steps on all fours, and fetched the shoe in his mouth.

"But this dog doesn't wag his tail?" Julie asked.

"He doesn't have a tail," Jessica remarked.

"Maybe he can wag the one in front?" Julie said.

Ramesh rose up on his knees, his hands folded at the wrist like dog's paws, and shook his waist. His large cock, erect from this fresh humiliation, wagged left and right.

"Good doggy," Julie said, patting his head. "Maybe we will let you in the cabin after all."

After they all got to their seats, they made him do the 'safety demo' standing naked in the aisle. Julie made him point to the emergency exit doors with his dick, and the whole gang had a good laugh as they made him thrust his hips to point to the two exit doors.

As the flight took off and reached cruising altitude, Gayatri told Ramesh, "You will do the in-flight service today. Julie and Jessica will be able to sit and relax a bit. Check with them what needs to be served."

Ramesh crawled to the galley and returned, pushing the service trolley on his knees. He served coffee to his four mistresses and then obediently knelt beside Gayatri.

SLAP! SLAP! Gayatri gave him two hard slaps across his face. "Where are your manners? Why didn't you serve Julie and Jessica? They may be flight crew, but they are still your superiors."

Ramesh apologized to Gayatri and went across to serve Julie and Jessica. He then gave them foot massages as Gayatri felt they deserved some pampering after being on their feet all day in their job.

After he had done two more rounds to the galley and back, first to serve them snacks and then to serve them meals, the girls ordered him to bring a garbage disposal bag into which they dumped all their leftovers. Gayatri then made him eat from the garbage bag, his face buried in it and his hands folded behind his back. "This will teach you not to forget to pack your doggie bowl," she scolded him.

As the four girls decided to rest on their flat bed seats, Gayatri said to Julie, "I noticed that you have been eyeing his dick since we boarded. If you want any other 'service', he is available," signing air quotes when she mentioned service.

Julie's eyes lit up as she thanked Gayatri for the offer. Julie and Jessica dragged him to the back where they had a small section for the flight crew to rest. They made him lie flat on his back and Julie rode him, cowgirl style, while Jessica sat on his face and ordered him to service her with his tongue.

After he emptied his load inside Julie's warm pussy, the girls switched places. Jessica barely waited till his cock was hard and started riding him again. Julie sat on his face, and made him lick her asshole as his nose was buried in her pussy. She made him gasp for every breath.

After they were done, they made him lick his cum off their thighs. They went off to sleep in their bunk beds, leaving him lying on the floor.

Ramesh also drifted off, happy that he had become a member of the mile high club, that too with a threesome. He may be a dog to them, but what a lucky dog he was!!!

*************************

(To be continued)