Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 11

Story Info
Ramesh is rewarded for his good behaviour.
1.3k words
4.33
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and Jessica sent Ramesh off with passionate kisses once they landed in Switzerland. He was allowed to wear his clothes to pass through immigration and customs. As soon as the gang exited the airport, there was another limousine waiting for them.

As Ramesh got in after the girls had taken their seats, he didn't even need Gayatri to snap her fingers and started taking off his clothes on his own. A small part of him was amazed at how being naked in front of them had become second nature to him. Months of submissive training had made him accept the fact that the girls were truly his superiors and the only reason they kept him around was to serve them. On the rare occasion that he made some mistake, the cock shocker sent a painful reminder of his status as their naked pain slut.

Gayatri's father owned a large castle, set in a vast estate, at the top of a hill. The castle had large grounds where his thoroughbred racehorses could gallop around, and a lake with crystal clear water reflecting the snow-clad peaks around them. Tall trees around the boundary wall meant that the outside world could not view the grounds, and 24/7 security presence ensured that curious passerby didn't get inside the compound.

As the automatic gates whirred open to let their car in, a security guard came around to salute Gayatri. His eyes popped at the sight of Ramesh crawling out naked from the car, but he stayed silent. Gayatri had decided that Ramesh hadn't gotten his daily exercise, so she had ordered him to get out and run behind the car. His leash was still in her hands, and she had said, "Keep up the pace, or you might end up getting dragged behind the car." Ramesh had no option but to run at full speed as the car made its way through the estate. His body was flush with sweat by the time they reached the castle door, despite the cold weather.

The housekeeper and the butler were at the door to greet them. Even the normally impassive English butler couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at the sight of this naked young man running full tilt behind the car. The housekeeper stared at Ramesh's large cock with unabashed admiration. Ramesh went down on his knees and elbows beside the car and the four girls got out in their usual style, using his back as a foot-stand to alight.

"He'll fetch the luggage, just show him the way to the rooms," Gayatri told the butler, pointing to Ramesh. "Once he is done with the bags, just put him in a kennel. I'll call for the dog when I need him. And oh, just ask the kennel-master to hose him down, I don't want him stinking up the castle with his sweaty ass."

The girls went off to their respective rooms, a hot bath waiting for them to help them relax after a long flight. Ramesh lugged up all the bags to the rooms, the butler leading the way and the housekeeper following him with lecherous eyes.

After he was done with the luggage, the butler led Ramesh by the leash to the kennels. There were many dogs there, Rottweilers, German Shepherds and Huskies among them. And of course, now, one new breed, a naked human slave dog.

The kennel-master was a gruff man, who merely grunted an acknowledgement as the butler passed on Gayatri's instructions to him. He dragged Ramesh along, hosed him down and chained him in an empty kennel. "I don't know what to feed you, I have only dog food with me. Here, you go, at least I will fill your bowl with water for you to drink," he said.

Ramesh was thirsty from all his exertions but he didn't drink the water. He merely crawled up and rested, lying on the cold bare floor. He had barely closed his eyes when he was rudely awakened with a kick by the kennel master. He had been summoned by his Goddess.

The kennel master dragged Ramesh by his leash and handed him over to the butler, grumbling that this 'dog' refused to eat or drink.

The butler passed on the message to Gayatri as he led Ramesh into her room. All four girls were there, looking fresh from their hot bath.

"Why didn't you drink water when the kennel master filled your bowl?" Gayatri asked.

Ramesh bowed low, kissed her feet and replied, "Goddess, you had said that I should only eat or drink after you have blessed the food and water." Gayatri remembered that she had joked that he would only be fed from her feet for the next week when they had made him dig through the leftovers in the garbage bag for his meal in the flight. She was touched by his obedience and decided to reward him.

She placed her hand below Ramesh's chin, lifted his head up, took a swig from her water bottle and slowly emptied it into Ramesh's eager open mouth. Ramesh was ecstatic that his Goddess was feeding him her delicious mouth-water, and drank eagerly.

She ordered him to fo fetch their meals from the kitchen. Ramesh crawled to the kitchen, where Lucy, the busty housekeeper, was quite happy to see him. "Goddess Gayatri and her friends are hungry. May I please fetch their lunch for them?" Ramesh asked Lucy.

"Of course, you may, young man. But only if you ask nicely," Lucy replied.

Ramesh understood what was expected of him. He crawled across to her and kissed her feet. "May I please fetch their lunch now, Ma'am?" he asked.

"Not so soon, young man. I don't want you kissing my feet, do that to your fancy mistresses. I want you kissing me here," Lucy replied, pointing to her crotch.

Ramesh got up on his knees as Lucy lifted her skirt up. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Lucy was a large woman, in her early forties, and she sported a large bush. She was also a squirter, a trait that had led to her ex-husband calling her 'Juicy Lucy'. She was very excited by this young man eagerly servicing her orally, and she let loose a torrent of her juices right on his face. Ramesh's face was completely soaked and sticky when he emerged from underneath her skirt. She offered him a tissue to dry his face as she set up the meals and plates on a service trolley.

Ramesh came to the dining room, on his knees, pushing the trolley in front of him. The butler came along to lay the plates on table and serve the four girls who were seated. Ramesh crawled under the table and kissed their feet, one by one. He then knelt beside Gayatri, waiting for his usual scraps to be thrown down where he would lick them off the floor.

But Gayatri was in a kind mood, happy that Ramesh had remembered his status as a slave and waited for her to bless his drinking water. She took a slice of bread and fed him from her hands, as he knelt beside her like a dog and nibbled at it. "There, that's your reward for being such a good dog," she said, affectionately patting his head. She then chewed a piece of food and spit it directly into his mouth, as he eagerly accepted the morsel from his Goddess.

After the meal, Damu took him to her room, and ordered him to service her orally. As he buried his face between her warm thighs, Ramesh felt a strange sense of contentment.

He had been a good dog and he was being rewarded for it. Life was fair after all. Sure, he was still naked and being dragged around with a leash but at least he wasn't slapped today. He wanted nothing more than to be a good dog to his mistresses, and to serve them to the best of his ability.

***************************

(To be continued)