Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 12

Story Info
Ramesh makes a bad mistake and is taught a painful lesson...
1.8k words
4.24
5.1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This story will gradually take on some elements of BDSM as it progresses. If you are not comfortable with the same, reader discretion is advised.

****************************

Damu had allowed Ramesh to sleep on the floor beside her bed as a reward for his good behaviour, instead of sending him back to the kennel.

Ramesh woke up to a delightful sight - his mistress sound asleep half naked, her chest rising slowly up and down as she breathed, her beautiful breasts on display, her butt-crack visible through the sheer material of her panties, her long silky smooth legs bare and inviting. Ramesh could still smell her juices on him as she hadn't allowed him to wash up after he serviced her orally last night. He couldn't control himself as his morning wood became hard, and he started masturbating, his hands stroking his hard cock.

"You disgusting creep, what the fuck are you doing?" Mallika's stern voice brought him back to reality. Lost in his fantasy, he hadn't noticed Mistress Mallika entering the room.

Her loud voice woke up Mistress Damu too. As soon as she saw Ramesh, his throbbing penis in his hands, she understood what had happened. She got off the bed and kicked him hard in his stomach. "I let you sleep in here as a reward, and this is how you repay my generosity?" she thundered.

Ramesh realised his folly and knew he was in for a big punishment. He crawled back to Mistress Damu, prostrated in front of her and begged, "I am sorry Mistress. I got carried away looking at you. I promise I will never make such a mistake again."

The other two girls had also entered the room by now, hearing the commotion.

"I will cut off your balls and castrate you, so yeah, you won't be able to make such a mistake again even if you wanted to," Damu said, the anger in her voice indicating that it was not an empty threat. She wasn't a shy girl and she knew men admired her body, giving her more than a second glance as she walked down the streets. However, the thought that this pathetic little slave had the audacity to rub himself looking at her when she was asleep made her feel 'violated' and she really meant to punish him for that. She temporarily forgot her rule of not causing 'permanent damage' as she repeatedly kicked Ramesh on his head, face, chest, wherever her feet landed. One of her kicks had cut his lip and he was bleeding from his mouth.

"Damu, stop, that's enough! You are hurting the poor guy! He's bleeding," Priyanka intervened.

"I don't care. I want him to bleed from all his holes. Fucking creep," Damu was not in the mood to be pacified.

"I will make sure he doesn't do it again. But for God's sake, stop kicking his face now!" Priyanka said in a firm tone. She stepped between Damu and Ramesh, and took his leash in her hands and started walking off.

Ramesh was grateful for her intervention. He knew he might be punished by Damu later, and deservedly so, but maybe she will cool down a bit and be less harsh on him. He had a black eye, a cut lip and his cheeks were swollen.

Priyanka took him outside the building, and walked across the grounds, Ramesh trailing her like a faithful dog. She wanted to put some distance between Damu and him. She stopped to sit at a bench near the lake, and Ramesh immediately bent down to kiss her feet. "Thank you for saving me Princess," he said, his eyes showing how much he appreciated her help.

"What you did was not a nice thing to do, Ramesh. I can understand why Damu is so mad. I just didn't want you to be accidentally blinded or have your nose broken, hence I stepped in," Priyanka said. "Once Damu calms down, she may still punish you, and I won't be able to stop her," she continued.

"I understand, Princess, and I am truly sorry," Ramesh said.

"Promise me you will never do such a shameful thing again," Priyanka said, looking into his eyes.

"I promise, Princess," Ramesh replied sincerely.

The three girls came out of the castle too and started approaching them. Damu seemed to have calmed down a bit, but Ramesh knew from the look in her eyes that he was in for some punishment.

"We have decided on your punishment. Public flogging in front of the entire castle staff, so that everyone here knows what a fucking creep you are," Gayatri announced. Ramesh didn't dare say a word in protest.

Half an hour later, the scene was set. The entire castle staff had assembled on the grounds - the security guys, the butler, Lucy the housekeeper, the gardener, the kennel master, the stable hand, and the chauffeur. Ramesh saw a large whip in the hands of the stable hand, and shuddered at the thought of being whipped with that.

"Go fetch that whip," Damu ordered.

Ramesh crawled to the stable hand, who dropped the whip on the ground. Ramesh picked it up with his mouth and it felt heavy. He crawled back to Mistress Damu and held up his head, and she took the whip from his mouth.

"Worship pose," she ordered.

Ramesh bowed low, his elbows and knees on the ground, his forehead touching the ground, his ass high up in the air, and held out his palms flat on the ground for Damu to step on them. He winced in pain as her pointed heels pressed down on his palms.

"Twenty lashes and you will thank me after every lash. But first, tell them why you are being punished," Damu ordered.

Ramesh cringed in embarrassment. To be flogged publicly, in front of the servants. Naked. His ass high up for all to see, and now he had to announce why he was being punished.

"I... I masturbated looking at Mistress... when... when she was asleep," Ramesh said, hesitating with every word.

"Louder, they can't hear you," Damu ordered.

"I masturbated looking at my Mistress when she was sleeping," Ramesh said, loud enough for all to hear. He could hear the crowd murmur in disgust.

THWACK! The whip landed on his ass and left a red welt across his butt. It stung, and his eyes welled up.

"ONE! Thank you Mistress," Ramesh said and kissed her right foot.

THWACK! Damu was not holding back, and the lashes were meant to hurt, not merely humiliate him.

"TWO! Thank you Mistress," Ramesh said, kissing her other foot.

THWACK! The third blow landed where the first one had and that stung more. He couldn't even rub his ass with his hands as Mistress was standing on his palms.

"Three... Thank... Thank you Mistress," Ramesh cried, kissing her right foot again.

Twenty lashes rained down on his back and ass. His back looked like a zebra, only it was red stripes across his brown skin. He collapsed down on the ground as Damu stepped away from his palms.

"Thank the staff, since they took time away from their duties to come and teach you a lesson," Damu ordered. Ramesh crawled to each of them, kissed their feet and thanked them.

The girls dragged him back to their room, and the crowd dispersed, the staff hurrying back to attend to their duties.

"I know how to make sure he doesn't repeat this mistake again," Mallika said, as soon as they entered the room.

"How?"

"A chastity belt, with a box around his penis. Get one that fits tight, and he will not dare to even have an erection, let alone shag," Mallika said.

"But that would cover him up, and I prefer him naked," Gayatri objected.

"We will keep him naked during the day. The belt can be fitted every night," Mallika suggested.

"That's a good idea. Maybe we can get a transparent chastity box, so that his penis is still visible," Damu chimed in.

"Well, we will have to order one and it might take some time. Till then, the bruises from the lashes should be enough to remind him about the consequences of shagging off," Gayatri said.

"I have an idea. I remember I used to love cookies as a kid. One day, I sneaked into the kitchen when mom was not around, and ate a cookie. When my dad found out, he made me eat cookie after cookie till I threw up. I never stole a cookie again," Priyanka said, reminiscing about her childhood.

"What's that got to do with a chastity belt?" Gayatri asked.

"That's my point. I still liked cookies, but I never stole them again. The same way, if we make him shag in front of us again and again till he is sick of it, he won't repeat his mistake."

"Brilliant idea," all three girls concurred.

Ramesh was ordered to masturbate in front of them, kneeling on the floor. He shot out his first load within a minute, as he was already on the edge after the public whipping. He realised that being punished and humiliated in public strangely turned him on.

"Again!" Gayatri ordered.

He again started stroking his cock. The experience of touching himself, not for his self pleasure, but for the pleasure of his mistresses, made him erect again. He lasted three whole minutes before he released again.

"Rub that cum on your face. And go again," Gayatri ordered.

He obediently complied. But his penis was feeling sore already. His hands ached, and he felt a dull pain as he tried to get his cock erect. After a lot of effort, he managed to get out a weak load.

"Tired already? Lick up the cum and start again!" Damu ordered.

Ramesh licked his own cum. He tried stroking his penis again but it had gone totally flaccid. He couldn't get it erect no matter how hard he tried. He looked at Mistress Damu with pleading eyes and said, "I am sorry Mistress. But I can't do it anymore. I have learnt my lesson. I won't masturbate without your permission. Please let me go."

"Ok, you can stop trying for now. But you are not going anywhere. Come over here and lick my feet. You will keep licking our feet till your cock gets hard again. And then we will make you shag," Damu ordered.

The girls settled on a couch and three of them rested their feet on Ramesh's bruised back, as he bowed down and licked Mistress Damu's feet.

They started browsing for chastity belts on their laptop, and they found a website which sells sex toys. The girls found more interesting stuff, and decided to splurge, ordering a proper leather leash, a silver chain leash, a ball gag, handcuffs, and a harness which was advertised for 'pony slaves'. They couldn't wait to try out all the toys on him, their boy toy.

After a whole day of licking feet and shagging five more times for their pleasure, they decided to release him since he wasn't able to 'release' any longer.

They summoned the kennel master, who dragged him by his leash back to the kennels. Ramesh knew he won't get the privilege of sleeping inside the castle tonight.

**************************

(To be continued)