Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 13

Story Info
A new meaning to 'a dog and pony show...'
2.5k words
4.33
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh woke up with a lot of pain. The cold, hard stone floor of the kennel meant he hadn't slept well. He had barely stirred awake when the kennel master clanged on his cage, "Wake up shaggy boy." Ramesh cringed at the nickname.

After being hosed down, he was dragged to the stable. "Shaggy boy, the mistress felt that you should be made a horse since you think you are such a stud," he said and handed Ramesh over to the stable hand. The stable hand was even more grumpy than the kennel master.

He pulled Ramesh up and handcuffed his hands behind his back. Then, Ramesh was fitted with a ball gag, and a harness was strapped on to his shoulders. Two straps ran from the back of his head, connected to the ball gag, which could be held like reins. His harness was then connected to an open carriage designed to seat four people. The carriage was typically drawn by a white horse, and used by Gayatri's billionaire father to welcome ceremonial guests at the castle. Now, Ramesh was the pony, strapped in harness and standing completely naked.

The stable hand led Ramesh by his reins to the front of the castle. His four mistresses stepped out, looking resplendent in the morning sunshine. They wore short, loose skirts with floral patterns, and matching off-shoulder tops. All of them wore sun-hats and high heels. The butler walked behind them, carrying what appeared to be a picnic basket.

"We are planning to picnic on the grounds. Is the carriage ready?" Gayatri asked. The stable hand simply pointed to the carriage, with a naked Ramesh harnessed in front.

"Remove his ball gag for now, we need his mouth free to clean our feet. Unstrap him, he needs to do his morning worship," Goddess Gayatri commanded.

As soon as he was unstrapped, Ramesh went down on all fours, crawled across and kissed their feet. As the stable hand pulled out the steel step of the carriage for the girls to get in, Gayatri motioned him to stop. "We have this stud to help us step up, we don't need that," she said.

Ramesh obediently bent beside the carriage, offering his back as a foot-stool for them to step into the carriage. As each of them went in, they made him lick their shoes. Then, he had to remove their shoes with his mouth and keep the shoes in a storage box attached below the carriage.

After they all got in, Ramesh went back to the front of the carriage where the stable hand strapped him in, harness and ball gag back in place. As the stable hand went to take the driver's seat, Gayatri said, "I will be taking the reins. You can go back to the stable. Just hand me the whip."

Off they went, a funny sight for the gardener and his assistants working on the grounds. Ramesh, completely naked, his erect cock sticking out, harnessed like a pony, his hands behind his back, pulling the carriage as Gayatri sat on the driver's seat with the reins in her hands, whip by her side, and the other three girls in the back enjoying the joy ride.

"When I pull the left rein, you will turn left. And turn right for the right rein. When I want you to stop, I will pull them both back. And when I use the whip, that's your signal to speed up. Understood?" Gayatri ordered. Ramesh couldn't speak with the ball gag in his mouth, so he merely nodded.

They made him go round the castle for a couple of rounds, Gayatri whipping him to a fast trot, and then headed towards the woods at the back of the castle. The soft lawns gave way to rougher terrain, and Ramesh's feet hurt but he continued at the pace that Goddess Gayatri set.

They soon came to an open ground, green meadows as far as the eye could see, with snow-clad mountains in the backdrop. A still lake reflected the clear blue sky like a mirror. There was a large wooden table set below the shade of the trees, with enough chairs to seat fifty guests.

"Are we still within the castle grounds?" Princess Priyanka asked.

"Yes, my father owns the entire area. Up to that boundary wall there," Gayatri replied proudly. The boundary wall was a distant speck, barely visible.

Gayatri pulled back both the reins and Ramesh came to a halt. He was thankful for the stop as he was breathless from the effort of pulling the combined weight of the four girls.

Gayatri flicked a switch which released Ramesh from his harness. He ran to the back of the carriage and took out the picnic basket, and set it on the table.

He then sank to his knees and crawled across to the side of the carriage. As his Goddess alighted, he first licked her feet, then picked up her shoes with his mouth, and held his face up for her to wear them, licked the soles of the shoes and then bowed down for her to step on his back to climb down. He then repeated the process with each of the other three mistresses.

As if by magic, the butler and two other servants drove up in a golf cart, with a variety of food and drinks on a trolley behind them. As Ramesh went to pick up the tray to serve them, Gayatri stopped him and said, "We are having a proper picnic here. We don't want to see your dirty hands." She motioned to the butler to get Ramesh a 'proper Butler's uniform'.

It was a funny sight for the servants. Ramesh was wearing a bow-tie, a top hat, white gloves, white cuffs and black boots, but was completely naked otherwise. He went back and forth from the food trolley to the picnic table, serving delicious food and glasses of champagne, with his cock and butt visible to all. As he finished serving and turned to get the next dish, Goddess would smack his butt saying "Faster, faster."

After all the dishes were served, Ramesh was stripped off his 'proper Butler's uniform' and fitted with a dog collar and leash. He crawled across and knelt beside his Goddess, waiting patiently by her feet for some scraps from the table.

Goddess Gayatri dropped an apple on the ground. As Ramesh went to pick it up, she snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. He obediently brought the apple with his mouth and laid it under her feet. He kissed her feet as she rolled the apple below her soles. She allowed him to take a small bite of the apple and then kicked it across to Priyanka. "Follow the apple, that's your meal for now," Gayatri ordered. "Thank you Goddess for your generosity," Ramesh said, kissed her feet and bounded across to Princess Priyanka's feet. He bent low and kissed her right foot as she rested her left foot on his head. After he had kissed both feet, he got a small bite of the apple before it was kicked away to Mallika.

The apple was getting quite dirty, rolled under their soles and along the ground, as it was kicked back and forth among the girls. Ramesh felt that he ate a fair bit of mud along with every bite of the apple, but he had no option. He was quite hungry after the morning exertion, and if all he could get was a muddy apple, he would relish it without a fuss.

After their meal, they made Ramesh play 'fetch' with a tennis ball. The grounds were quite large and they could throw the ball a great distance. He would run across on all fours, pick up the ball with his mouth and come back and drop it at their feet. They would pat his head saying "Good doggy", throw a piece of a cookie or a fruit on the ground, and he would pick it up and bring it to them, for them to step on it to 'bless' his food, and eat it like a dog off the ground, and off their soles.

Gayatri decided to play paintball, and asked for horses and paintball guns to be brought to them. "Let's pretend to be cowgirls hunting a runaway outcast. We will chase him on horseback and bring him down with our guns," she said.

"Oye shaggy boy, you are a runaway slave, being hunted by us bounty hunters. If you make it to the castle boundary wall without being hit, you gain your freedom for today. That means a hot bath, clothes to wear, proper meals from a plate. If you get captured, you will be punished with twenty lashes for running away. Got it?" she announced to Ramesh.

Ramesh knew that he would definitely not make it all the way to the boundary wall, not with four of them chasing him on horseback. But the prospect of a hot bath and a proper meal sounded appealing enough for him to try. So, off he went, running as hard as he could, his cock bouncing up and down.

"Whoever captures him gets to own him for the rest of the day. I have red paint ball, Pri has blue, Malli has green and Damu has yellow. Whoever hits his butt or crotch wins. Let's go," Gayatri announced. She wanted to give Ramesh a bit of a head start, to kindle hope in his head that he might make it.

They waited a couple of minutes, and then off they went, galloping across the grass. Ramesh was running hard, panting with every step. He could see the boundary wall in the distance, and felt he might make it with a hard sprint, when he heard the sound of hooves coming behind him.

Ramesh ran in a zig-zag manner, changing direction suddenly to avoid being hit as the first few pellets of paintball flew by his side. He also crouched low as he ran, trying to present a smaller target to aim at. Anything for a hot bath and a proper meal.

THWACK! The first paintball hit him on his leg. It wasn't painful, and he felt only a dull thud and a splotch of paint run down his calves. He continued running.

SPLOTCH! SPLOTCH! Another two hits to his back, which made him trip and fall. As he struggled back to his feet, he looked over his right shoulder and saw Goddess Gayatri was closing in. He turned to his left, and felt a sting on his cock as a spot of blue paint spread over his crotch.

"Yay, I win," Princess Priyanka exclaimed with delight. She threw a lasso over his head and tightened it around his neck. She pulled him close till he was standing next to her horse. He looked wistfully at the boundary wall, just a few metres ahead. So close, he had been so close.

Princess Priyanka tapped his head with the butt of her paintball gun and he knelt down and kissed her boot.

They galloped back to the picnic table, Ramesh bound with ropes around his chest, his hands tied behind his back and made to run behind naked, like a captured slave. They kept a brisk pace, and Ramesh could hardly keep up after his hard sprint, but he knew the moment he faltered, he would be dragged along the ground.

As soon as they reached the picnic spot, Priyanka decided that she would go for a ride in the carriage, while the other three girls preferred to retire back to their rooms after the morning fun and games.

Ramesh was again strapped to the carriage, a naked pony slave for his Princess. The girls got the bright idea of tying the reins to his cock instead of his head. "Move where your cock points to," they had joked.

Princess Priyanka kept him to an easy pace, partly because she didn't want him to faint from exertion, and partly because she liked the view and wanted to enjoy the scenery. She stepped down frequently, to walk across to a beautiful flower or to chase after butterflies. Ramesh had to kneel beside the carriage, lick her feet, and serve as her foot-stool every time she alighted and climbed back. He had held up her shoe in his mouth for her to wear, but she refused. "I prefer to feel the grass," she said.

"Princess, your feet will get dirty," Ramesh pleaded.

"That's ok. I have you to clean my feet later," she had laughed.

Ramesh actually liked serving Princess. She had been kind to him, and saved him from punishment multiple times. It felt quite natural to him that a lowly slave like himself should prostrate before her and allow her to use his back as a step to climb up the carriage. Unlike with the other three girls, he kissed her feet out of love, not fear.

After a couple of hours of riding with multiple walk breaks along the way, Priyanka also decided to go back to her room. He got a large bowl to wash her feet, cleaning away the mud and dirt from her soles and in between her toes. He then lapped up the muddy water like it was the tastiest drink in the world.

"You will get a hot bath and a proper meal, for your good behaviour," she said. Ramesh kissed her feet in gratitude.

He lay in the tub, the warm water easing his aching muscles, thankful for the gift from his Princess.

Once he was done with the bath, he found a proper meal waiting for him, on a plate on the table and not in a doggie bowl on the floor. Princess invited him to eat with her at the table but he respectfully took the plate and knelt near her feet.

"My food tastes better when you bless it, Princess," he said. He then placed the plate beneath her feet, and licked his food from under her feet.

It had been a good day. His mistresses had fun, he had served them well, and now he was getting rewarded for his service. He looked forward to the rest of the week, hoping they play a game every day to decide who would own him for the day, and hoping that Princess wins every day.

Priyanka looked down at Ramesh, gently licking her feet and felt a soft affection for him, despite herself. She had always known that women were superior to men, that men were put on this earth to serve and please their superior sex, but to see it play out in real life was a thrilling feeling.

She was not a natural dominant, and did not like when the other girls hit him or punished him. But this felt completely natural, him naked and licking her feet clean. She felt protective towards him.

**************************

(To be continued)