Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 14

Story Info
Ramesh gets to serve some celebrity guests...
2.1k words
4.5
1.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers:

Introduced a couple of celebrities to spice things up a bit. Plus I have fantasized about them for long, and so writing them into the story was fun!

*****************************

Ramesh had been allowed to sleep in Princess Priyanka's room, and although he woke up to the sight of her bare, smooth legs and the contours of her round ass visible beneath her satiny night suit, he did not dare to touch himself. The memory of the public whipping and the scars from that day were both fresh.

Instead, he crawled up to her and gently nuzzled her feet. She stirred lazily, still half asleep and smiled at the sight of a naked Ramesh licking her feet. She also noticed his large cock giving her the 'royal salute'.

"Wake up sleepy head, we plan to go for a tennis session today," Gayatri announced as she entered the room. "Hey shaggy boy, go fetch the tennis kits and shoes," she ordered Ramesh who had already crawled across to worship her feet.

THWACK! THWACK! Gayatri made him sit on his knees and slapped him twice, for being too slow in reaching her. She had decided that a few slaps every now and then were required to keep him on his toes.

Ramesh fetched the tennis shoes for the four of them, and then went back to carry the kits with the racquets. The four girls had changed into their tennis outfits - short white skirts that showed off their toned legs, and tight white, translucent, sleeveless tops, with low neck showing just a hint of cleavage. Ramesh had a raging hard-on merely walking behind them with the kits.

As they entered the beautiful lawns of the tennis court, Ramesh realised that he was the only ball boy around. As the girls warmed up, they kept him busy making him run to various corners of the court to fetch balls. Thankfully, he was allowed to run on his feet and fetch them with his hands, instead of the usual 'crawl and fetch with his mouth' exercises.

He was also the only towel boy, so he had to run and fetch the towel for each of them to wipe off their sweat in between points. Mistress Mallika made Ramesh kneel and lick her sweat off her calves, which only resulted in his erection getting even more hard.

Damu noticed his hard cock, and said, "Shaggy Boy, getting a hard on without permission! You will hop while fetching the balls." It was a funny sight to see him hop naked across the court, his hands over his head, his cock flailing wildly up and down with every jump, and the girls had a good laugh at his expense.

After they played a couple of matches, the girls settled down on the bench, their sexy bodies glistening with sweat after a good workout. Ramesh was kept busy fetching towels and energy drinks, and giving massages to their tired legs.

"We have some special guests coming today, who have offered to be our hitting partners for today's practice. Shaggy dog, make sure to give them a proper welcome," Gayatri announced.

Ramesh nodded. He had long since understood what a 'proper welcome' meant - crawling up to the guests, kissing their boots, and then lying in the doormat position for them to step on his chest and wipe the bottom of their feet.

When the guests entered the court in their white tennis gear, Ramesh's eyes nearly popped out. Swiss doll Martina and Russian hottie Maria! Proper Grand Slam winners, world famous athletes, the faces that launched many a brand - they were on pin-up posters of every hormonal college-goer of his generation!

Even the other girls were quite excited to meet the stars. "Wow Gayatri, how did you manage to pull this off?" Priyanka gushed excitedly.

"Well, having a billionaire father does have its advantages," Gayatri replied with a wink.

Ramesh needed no prodding to give the distinguished guests a 'proper welcome'. He practically bounded over like an excited dog welcoming his masters after a long absence, and licked their tennis shoes, and then lay flat on his back for them to step on him.

Maria saw his enormous cock and was quite flattered at the welcome. She playfully tapped his penis with her foot, which sent a shiver of excitement through Ramesh. From his vantage, he could see her long, sexy legs, and even glimpse her pink panties beneath her tennis skirt. His cock glistened with pre-cum, and it took all his willpower to not shoot a load of cum. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of his pin-up dream.

"That's quite a welcome you put together for us, Gayatri," Martina said as she hugged her and both exchanged air kisses European style. Ramesh wished they'd exchange French kisses too.

Gayatri introduced her friends and the girls excitedly took selfies and autographs. "And who do we have here?" Maria asked, pointing to Ramesh, after the introductions were over.

"Oh, he's just a naked slave. I keep him around to do menial tasks like cleaning my shoes and washing my feet. You can call him Shaggy Boy," Gayatri replied. "He's also quite good with his tongue, if you know what I mean," she added with a naughty wink.

They started to warm-up with a few stretches, and then started hitting a few balls. Even their warm-up serves were lightning fast, and none of the girls could return their serves except Gayatri. Ramesh had to do a lot of hopping about to fetch the balls, and every time he hopped across with his erect cock bouncing up and down, Maria and Martina doubled up with laughter.

"I am going to steal him from you, dear," Maria said to Gayatri as Ramesh handed her a towel and bent down for her to rest her feet on his back while she sat down on the chair between games.

"I'll gladly send him over for a weekend. Just say the word," Gayatri offered. "But you should give me your forehand smash in return," she added with a laugh.

"You know how I learnt my forehand? My coach used to keep a cone at the end of the court, and I used to practice hitting it, over and over," Maria said.

"I agree, nothing better than continuous target practice to improve your game," Martina nodded.

"We have a live target to practice with," Gayatri laughed. She ordered Ramesh to stand at the end of the court, bend over at the waist and grab his ankles. His ass was the 'target' and Gayatri would practice hitting it. She missed a couple of times, but one landed right on his ass and he gave a loud yelp.

"Let me show you how it is done," Maria stepped on to the court. She let out a zinger and it landed bang on Ramesh's right buttcheek. It stung like crazy, he never knew a tennis ball could hurt that much. Before he could recover, another 100 mph smash landed on his butt and caused him to fall over clutching his ass.

"Get up Shaggy Boy. We are not done with our practice," Gayatri ordered.

Ramesh was then made to bend on all fours, facing away from them, presenting his ass and his balls for target practice. Mallika stood on his outstretched palms and made him lick her feet while a few more smashes landed right on target, making him wince with every hit.

After they were done with their hitting practice, Maria walked over and patted his head, "Good boy, hope you had as much fun as we did." Pin-up dream Maria just patted his head! Ramesh was wet with excitement!

"Where are your manners? Answer her!" Gayatri said in a stern tone.

"Yes, Mistress. I enjoyed the practice! Hope you were satisfied with my service," Ramesh replied, his head bowed.

"Of course! What else does he do?" Maria asked Gayatri.

"He's our shoe cleaner. Every day, he licks our shoes spotless. Shaggy boy, show Maria how good your boot-licking skills are," Gayatri ordered.

Ramesh lay flat on his back and Maria rested one leg on his chest and kept her other shoe on his mouth. He licked the soles clean, digging away specks of dirt and grass from the soles. Once he had cleaned both shoes, Martina came over and got her shoes cleaned.

"Ma'am, can I have your socks as a souvenir?" Ramesh asked once he was done.

SMACK! SMACK! Gayatri whacked his ass with her tennis racquet! "How dare you ask something from my guests?"

"It's ok, Gayatri. Shaggy boy, you can have the socks on one condition. You must remove them with your mouth, and keep them stuffed in your mouth for the next 15 minutes," Maria said.

Ramesh was over-joyed! He slowly peeled off her socks with his mouth, breathing in the scent of her sweat-soaked feet! He then rolled the socks into the shape of a ball and stuffed it in his mouth. It tasted salty, and almost made him gag, but he simply lay flat and bit down on it.

Martina removed her socks and put it over his face, covering his nose with them. Ramesh was in seventh heaven, breathing in and tasting the sweat-soaked scent of his dream girls' socks.

Maria started playing with his cock, planting her bare feet on his crotch while Martina rested her feet on his chest. His already erect cock rose further in excitement, and its tip was coated with pre-cum.

"You mentioned he is good with his tongue?" Maria asked Gayatri, in a naughty tone.

"Oh, one of the best! We have been training him for months now!" Gayatri answered proudly.

"Come here then, Shaggy boy! Mama is horny and wants some oral!" Maria said and dragged him off to the locker room. "But first wash your filthy mouth."

As she lifted her skirt and removed her pink panties, Ramesh was panting with sexual tension. "The carpet does match the drapes," he thought as he saw a thin blonde landing strip.

All his months of service training came in handy as he worked his tongue slowly up the folds of Maria's vagina, with the occasional flick of his tongue making her moan. He traced slow circles as he hit her G-spot, and sped up his tongue flicking to maximum speed. She grabbed his hair and pressed him closer to her, moaning in pleasure. His nose was buried deep in her crotch and he breathed in her divine scent. She came slowly at first, then in quick spurts and he licked up her juices like he was tasting nectar.

Once she was done, she made him lick her clean and then kicked him away. As she washed up and stepped out, she turned to Gayatri and said, "That was easily one of the best orgasms I have had! Thank you so much for inviting me! I will definitely steal him away for a weekend!"

"Martina, you should definitely try him out! The dog has got some serious skills!" Maria added, as Gayatri put a leash around Ramesh's neck.

"Sure, why not?" Martina said and dragged him back into the locker room. "Make it quick, Shaggy boy, I have places to go!" she ordered.

Ramesh couldn't believe his luck. If someone had told him a few months back that he would get to meet his dream girls, he would have laughed at the prospect. But now, here he was, giving oral to the very dream girls, ones whose posters he had masturbated to in his college room!

"We will never know if the carpet matches the drapes in this case," Ramesh thought as Martina lifted her skirt to reveal a clean shaven pussy. He quickly got on with it, knowing she had ordered a quickie, and his tongue worked at a furious pace. He used his trick of giving a mild bite with his teeth, and she immediately moaned in pleasure. A few quick flicks of his tongue and she came quickly, squirting his face full of her juices. "Who knew the Swiss doll was a squirter?" Ramesh thought to himself.

As Maria and Martina started to leave, Ramesh dropped them off at the castle gate in the carriage, strapped naked like a pony to pull it. As he knelt down beside the carriage for them to step down, he kissed their feet for one last time, hoping to get a chance to meet them again.

It had been a 'dream come true' day for him, and he went back to his duties happily. Even the daily quota of slaps administered by Goddess Gayatri and Mistress Mallika did not wipe the smile off his face...

***************************

(To be continued)