Ramesh's CFNM Humiliation Ch. 15

Story Info
And the story concludes...
1.6k words
4.5
901
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh spent the next few days diligently serving all the four girls, and was rewarded with a chance to sleep in Priyanka's bedroom, albeit on the floor. Every morning, he woke up to the divine sight of her smooth, bare legs, and the curve of her ass outlined under her night dress.

Every morning, he kissed her feet when it was time to wake her up, and worshipped her by bowing before her. He spent almost all day on his knees or on all fours, and he had learnt to recognise each of his mistress by just her feet.

The girls played various games to decide who would 'own' him for the day. Most games involved making him hop, skip and jump naked, as they all loved to watch his large cock bob up and down.

Today's game was 'Snakes and Ladders'. Except it wasn't played on a board with pieces. A large projector from the ceiling cast an image of the board on the floor, covering almost the entire hall of the castle. The girls placed their shoes at the 'Start' box and rolled the dice. They would call out the number, and Ramesh would crawl across, pick the particular shoe in his mouth, and place it at the right number. To make it more fun, they each gave him a specific instruction on how he should move when their turn came.

Goddess Gayatri favored the traditional 'doggie crawl', so he simply had to do the usual fetch routine. Domina Damu picked 'crab walk' which required Ramesh to crawl on all arms and legs, but with his chest facing the ceiling, his cock pointing straight at the roof. Mistress Mallika made him do the 'duck walk'. He had to squat with his butt touching his ankles, his palms on his shoulders, flail his elbows like a duck's wings while waddling across on his feet. Princess Priyanka preferred the 'frog jump' which again involved him squatting on his haunches, his hands on the floor in front of his body, hopping across like a frog. In all these moves, he had to pick up the shoe and hold it in his mouth, making sure the shoe doesn't fall off.

Goddess Gayatri rolled her dice and got to a ladder, moving up the board and inching closer to the finish. She summoned Ramesh and gave him a treat. A cookie thrown on the floor that Ramesh gratefully picked up, placed it beneath her feet for her to 'bless' his food, and licked it off her feet. "Thank you mistress," he said and kissed her feet with devotion.

Mistress Mallika rolled next and got to a snake. "Damn it, get your sorry ass over here, Shaggy Boy," she said. Ramesh obediently crawled to her.

THWACK! THWACK! Two tight slaps landed on his face. "You are damn unlucky for me," she shouted.

Ramesh wondered what was his fault. She had rolled the dice and landed on the snake. It was not fair for her to blame him. But he knew better than to say anything. He simply bit his tongue, bowed down, kissed her feet and said, "I am sorry, Mistress."

The game went on, with Ramesh being made to crawl, reverse crawl, dawdle and hop back and forth every time the dice was rolled. He was slapped and kicked everytime someone landed on a snake, again for no fault of his.

Princess Priyanka won the game and was deemed his 'owner' for the day. Ramesh was happy since she was the most gentle of the four, and he loved serving her.

She decided to take him for a walk amongst the castle grounds, leashed and crawling beside her like a dog.

After walking a few minutes, she stopped to admire the flowers in the garden. Ramesh immediately crawled up to her and licked the dust off her shoes.

"Why do you do this?", she asked.

"I am sorry, Princess, I apologise if I have offended you in any way," Ramesh replied, wondering what he had done wrong.

"No, no, I mean, why do you do this? Why did you accept being a slave? Why do you put up with all the bullshit treatment that you get at their hands?" Priyanka asked. She was in a contemplative mood. She was examining her own internal feelings - why did she like it so much when she won the game and got to own this naked slave for the day.

She wasn't a natural dominant, so while it felt good to have a naked guy bowing to her and kissing her feet (which girl wouldn't like it!!), there was something that didn't sit right with her.

"I like being your slave, Princess. I exist merely to please you," Ramesh replied.

"Oh c'mon, don't give me that bullshit. It's that naked video of yours that Damu has, the one she blackmailed you with, isn't it?" Priyanka asked.

Ramesh thought deeply before he responded. "That video is long gone. Even the pics that the other girls in the GH took of me. I had them all erased months ago, and I am sure none of you have any copies of that," he answered.

"What do you mean, you had them all erased?"

"Princess, I may be kneeling naked before you, but please don't take me for a fool. You know I am smart, I topped the batch. I can hack into various government websites with top notch encryption, getting into your phones and wiping out those videos was a five minute job," Ramesh replied.

"So, you mean... you really like to be a slave to women?" Priyanka asked, her eyes betraying her puzzled mind.

"Well, I like some parts of it. It's a bit complicated. I was initially very embarrassed to be naked, but after the first couple of times, I realised that you all have seen all there is to see, and so it didn't matter. Plus, I know I am not a conventionally handsome guy, but women seem to like my 'thing'. When women who won't have deemed me worthy of a second glance started bidding real money just to play with my dick, I realised that it is something that I should enjoy and not be embarrassed about."

"You mean you have been enjoying it all along when we thought we were punishing you?"

"Princess, like I said, it's a bit complicated. I knew I was always good at following orders, maybe because of how I was brought up. But till Mistress Damu made me her slave, I didn't know I would get sexually excited by being submissive and obedient. So, I should thank her for revealing my inner submissive nature to me," Ramesh explained.

"I don't get it. Are you seriously telling me you like being slapped around by women? Priyanka asked, surprised.

"Well, the slaps and kicks, I could do without. They do hurt. But look at me. I come from nothing, my parents were bonded labourers who could not even feed me. If I had continued to be at the farm, I'd have faced worse. Today, I am studying at one of the country's top colleges. I got to travel in a private jet, and am staying at a castle in Switzerland! I have had more sex in the past few months than I had ever before in my life. Even had threesomes. I got to do oral to my dream women, who had merely existed on a poster on my bedroom wall before this. If the price to pay for all this is to be slapped and kicked a few times, I decided it was worth the pain," Ramesh explained.

Priyanka looked at him with admiration. He was smart, no doubt about that. But to think he could have played the cards he was dealt in such a resourceful way - she hadn't expected that.

"And what's your future plan? Surely you don't want to spend the rest of your life bowing and kneeling before girls?" she asked.

"Mistress Damu had said my slavery ends when the MBA course ends. I have an offer from Mr.Srinivasan to join his business, to manage his family office. He had reached out to me when he found out that someone had managed to best than his darling daughter. Having said that, I would love to spend the rest of my life bowing and kneeling before you," Ramesh replied with a twinkle in his eye.

"Are you, like, proposing to me? Coz that's the weirdest proposal I have ever heard!" Priyanka laughed.

"Princess, the simple fact is that I like you. Very much. You have always been kind to me. I hope you realise that I am a guy who will do anything to achieve my goals. And I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make sure you are happy. If I have to kneel naked before you for the rest of my life to be part of your life, I will do that. I know this will not be a conventional married life, but I am not a conventional guy," Ramesh replied.

"It's a lot to take in," Priyanka said, thoughtfully.

"Take your time, Princess. If your answer is yes, please put your right feet forward and I will kiss it. If it is a no...,"

Before he could complete his sentence, Priyanka pulled him up, and kissed him full on his mouth. "The answer is yes, my adorable idiot! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!"

And they lived happily ever after...

Because even sex stories need fairy tale endings...