Random Clit Torture or Orgasm

Info
This is a task to do in real life.
870 words
4.06
84.4k
27
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
252 Followers



Strip naked, girl. You will be completely nude for me.

If possible, get in front of a full-length mirror.

Stand up. Spread your feet wide apart. Wider than your shoulders. Keep yourself exposed, on display, vulnerable.

Listen carefully. You are going to edge as you listen to me. Rub your clit. Play with it. Tease it. Get yourself very, very horny. But do not cum unless I tell you to. DO. NOT. CUM. Play with your clit and try to keep yourself close to orgasm as you listen.

You’re going to be a good submissive little slut today.

Now I want you to say “this girl is a good submissive little slut”. Say it out loud.

Again.

Again.

Now I want you to say “this girl’s clit deserves to be tortured”. Say it out loud.

Again.

Again.

Good girl!

Now it’s time to torture your clit. Or maybe cum. You will do this every day. Your clit deserves to be tortured. And you need to be reminded of your place, each and every day.

Now you are going to roll a die. A standard six-sided die from a board game. This will determine if your clit will receive pain or pleasure. If you need to, pause the recording while you get a die. Hold it in one hand as you edge with the other.

Don’t roll yet. I am going to explain what will happen once you roll the die. Wait to roll until you are told. And keep edging!

If you roll a 1, you will IMMEDIATELY give your clit three HARD slaps with your hand.

If you roll a 2, you will wear a clamp or clothespin on your clit for five minutes. You could also use two chopsticks held together with rubber bands. If you don’t have any such clamping devices, you will have to pinch it tightly with your fingers. If at any point you relax your grip or let go, you must give your clit a hard slap and immediately resume the pinching.

If you roll a 3, it’s time for chemical play. You’re going to put Icy Hot or some other intense substance on your clit. You may optionally use tape to help hold the substance in place. If you’ve never done clitoral chemical play before, be cautious. Consider dabbing a very small amount on, lightly wiping it off, then waiting some minutes and see how you feel. You usually don’t need much, and you want to make sure the burning sensation won’t end up being more than you can handle. If you don’t have Icy Hot, try Tiger Balm, listerine breath strips, ginger paste, or a tiny amount of toothpaste.
After ten minutes, you may wash the substance off.

If you roll a 4, stroke your clit with a soft brush or a feather for five minutes. A paintbrush, makeup brush or pastry brush might work. Do not cum now. You will just lightly tease it. Do not cum today. Roll again tomorrow and maybe you will get to cum then.

If you roll a 5, tie your wrists behind your back. Then figure out what you can use around the house to edge. Do not use the same object or piece of furniture twice in one month. Do not cum today. Roll again tomorrow and maybe you will get to cum then.

If you roll a 6, you get to cum. You are required to cum immediately, as soon as you have rolled the die. If you are not able to cum by the time I start speaking after the die roll, you have to stop. Be very sure you are ready to cum instantly when you roll the die.

I’ll briefly recap the outcomes after the die roll. The most important thing to remember is that if you roll a 1, you will INSTANTLY slap your pussy HARD three times, and if you roll a 6, you will INSTANTLY cum.

Ready…

Set…

Roll the die.

[Pause]

If you rolled a 6 and haven’t cum yet, stop trying now.

Now to recap the die roll options.

If you rolled a 1, you slapped your pussy hard three times.

If you rolled a 2, clamp or pinch your clit for five minutes.

If you rolled a 3, put Icy Hot or a similar substance on your clit for ten minutes.

If you rolled a 4, tease your clit lightly with a soft brush for five minutes. Do not cum.

If you rolled a 5, tie your wrists behind your back and figure out how to edge. Do not cum.

If you rolled a 6, either you came instantly on the die roll, or you couldn’t cum fast enough. If you weren’t able to cum, too bad. You can try again tomorrow.

If you completed your assignment, you may get dressed and go about your day. If you still need to do it, get to it.

You’re a good girl. I like it when you’re a good girl. It’s so sexy when you are an obedient little whore, following instructions. I’m proud of you. You’re going to be a good girl all day today, right? Always remember. You are a submissive little slut.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
252 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

never tried clamping my clit before. LOVED it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please can you make more tasks for slutty girls like me. Use me as you wish daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

daddy my clit hurts i cant cum.i want to cum so bad please daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You losers need to get a fucking life. Wouldn’t know a clit from an elbow you bunch of nonces

RevantoRevantoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Why, thank you, anonymous! I'll keep that in mind - I need to find time to make more recordings :) And always feel free to message me through the site or FetLife. Just remember that if you message me through the site, you need to include your email address :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Denial and Overstimulation After being denied orgasm for so long... well... you'll see.in BDSM
Brink He uses her for his pleasure then denies hers.in BDSM
Victoria's Request Victoria asks to be edged until she can't take it anymore.in Fetish
The Edge Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.in BDSM
Denied Pt. 01 Master implements new discipline for tardiness.in BDSM
More Stories