All Comments on 'Randy Buys His Dream House Pt. 02'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
noahbudienoahbudieabout 2 years ago

Another fun Randy story, and one with my favorite fantasy at that. :)

jtukeejtukeeabout 2 years ago

Another fabulous amazing Randy story with great possibilities for the next chapter. I can hardly wait

ravishmentravishmentabout 2 years ago
As always…

You do not disappoint ~

That was a fun romp with some additional insights into Randy.

Keep ‘em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Intersting read. Enjoyed i t

VsmithVsmithabout 2 years ago

Why did he make them forget the encounter? Could Erika and Patty become lovers and when he comes back to town she introduces him to Erika as the best male lover she has had?

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 2 years agoAuthor

VSmith,

Thanks for your feedback. Randy first encounters Patty in the first installment of "Randy Buys His Dream House." There are dozens of other Randy stories each set during one time or another in his career. "Randy Buys His Dream House" happens about a third of the way. Randy has a secret. He is deathly afraid, for good reason, that the true extent of his powers will somehow be revealed to the world because he knows that if it did he would spend the rest of his life as a guinea pig. Nobody, not even his most trusted friends and lovers, can ever be allowed to reveal his secret. Sometimes he makes lovers forget. Sometimes he just commands them never to speak. Occasionally he allows lovers to speak to each other about their encounter with him. His approach is tailored to the specific encounter.

He has a life, a good life which includes a successful stage career and lots and lots of wild and kinky sex with different lovers. Over time, he grows as man and as a lover, recognizing that when sleeping with a lover, he enjoys the encounter more when he is attentive to their needs and desires first and foremost. This includes their fantasies, which he has the power to make real in their minds. The bottom line is that anyone who knows he has such awesome power must not be allowed ever to mention it. Only two people are ever allowed to retain their memories of his true abilities. Excuse me if I don't tell you their names. Read more Amazing Randy stories and you'll learn who they are. Enjoy and keep commenting!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationalmost 2 years ago

Is this the installment you were trying to get accepted that kept coming back to you? Hard to imagine Literotica would reject it.

Randy's an interesting character - I hadn't found your stories before. I think exploring the fun and care and ethics and abandon of his power must be a lot of fun for a writer. Thanks for the exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and looking forward to learning more about Randy and his powers that he uses in such an ethical way.

CaptnTanielCaptnTanielover 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed the story. Thank you.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222046 months ago

Wonderful romantic story, enhanced by the fantasy of mind control. Thanks for sharing. Go Randy!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Period Randy and the other characters for people I found I wanted to know more about. Thanks very much for hours of enjoyable reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES