Randy Road Trips with Hot Cuz Dee

Story Info
Memorable drives with sexy Muslim cousin Dee.
30.7k words
4.36
17.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with yet another account about me and my hot, older cousin Dee. This is a compilation of the hottest and most memorable road trips that Dee and I took down these years. I hope you enjoy this post as much as the others. Feel free to drop in your comments and let me know how you liked this post.

A Little Backstory First...

About Me

I'm Ali, a young, rich good-looking Muslim guy from India. I stand over 5'10" tall and have long, dark straight hair with sharp features and big brown eyes. I am a mesomorph so I've been blessed with a trim but muscular body since I was little. Plus, I've been an avid soccer player since school and regularly workout to maintain my body. I love bikes, books and booty, not always in that order though.

About Dee

Dee is short but hot. She stands barely 5'4" tall and has dark, wavy medium-sized hair. She's got a round face with large brown eyes, short nose and pouty, soft lower lip. Dee has smooth, naturally hairless, honey-colored skin and looks sexy with her curvy figure. Back then, Dee had large, but perky 40B cup boobs which were surprisingly firm to touch with long, black, ultra-sensitive nipples.

Despite being amazingly busty, Dee's best asset were her sexy, large 30-inch round and brown bubble butts because of the way they are extremely firm and sway enticingly when she walks. Dee has thick but shapely smooth legs that end in a pair of cute little feet.

Our History

Dee and I were very close since we were small. This closeness turned to lust as we grew up and led to losing our virginity to each other once we hit puberty. Ever since then, Dee and I have had a taboo but exciting secret sexual relationship. Despite having been married to her husband for years now, Dee seeks out opportunities for us to get time alone together.

Our Family

I can't disclose the name of my hometown for privacy reasons but I can tell you that it's one of the biggest cities in central India. I was born into a huge, extended Muslim family, consisting of the families of my father and his seven real brothers.

We are extremely well-off and own a huge piece of property on the northern outskirts of the city. This is a two-acre walled and gated compound that has three 3-storied buildings placed in a rough triangle around the huge compound. Every family has a large, spacious apartment to live and we are quite close for extended families. There is a huge, paved and roofed parking lot near the main gate where everyone parks their cars, bikes and mopeds.

Despite being rich we are also ultra-conservative Muslims and follow our religious tenets as much as possible. For instance, once we hit puberty we are discouraged from interacting or getting friendly with anyone from the opposite sex from outside the family. The women in my family always cover their heads and faces with a Hijab and hide their bodies with a long, loose Abaya whenever stepping out of the compound.

I believe these and other such restrictions resulted in several of my family members to rebel and start illicit sexual relationships with me, with Dee being the first.

COMING TO THE STORY...

Sexy Short Drive

(6 PM - 8 PM - Friday 12th May 2006)

This happened back when I had just got my driving license. I'd had a license for bike for a couple of years but I'd just become eligible for a car driving license. Needless to say, I was excited as I had learnt to drive a car early in my teens. I was rarely allowed to drive my family cars before this but now that I had my license I knew I could take one of the cars any time I wanted. I really didn't want to buy another car because I preferred to ride my Royal Enfield Bullet everywhere.

After having gone for a long drive with my closest friends I'd just reached home and was parking the car in the common parking lot.

My phone rang as soon as I stepped out of the car. I smiled when I saw the caller ID display Dee's name.

"Hey baby!" Dee greeted cheerfully as soon as I answered the call.

"Hey babe!" I replied.

"Where had you gone to?" She asked.

"Oh." I said, wondering how she knew I was out because my bike was still parked.

I quickly looked up at closest building. The entire ground floor was where we lived while Aunty Sheen (Dee's mom) and Dee lived in a duplex apartment on the top two floors. I grinned when I saw Dee waving from the small terrace on the second floor. I waved back.

"Do you want to go for a drive?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure. How did you convince your folks to give you the car for the whole day, bro?" Dee asked, knowing full well that I wasn't allowed to drive the car for any personal work but only got it to run an errand.

"You don't know? I got my license, babe!" I said with even more excitement.

"Wow! That's awesome, baby!" Dee replied, sounding as excited, "Wait up. I'll be down in five minutes." She said and ended the call.

I watched her turn around and disappear into her room. I hurried to our apartment on the ground floor and walked into the kitchen to find my mom. She asked me if I'd had my fill of driving for the day and I told her sheepishly that I needed the car for another couple of hours. My mom was fine with it because no one else in the family (twin sister or dad) needed the smaller car.

I took the snacks to my room because I wanted to change my clothes. I slipped out of my jeans and shirt and selected a black, fitting, short-sleeve shirt with a pair of black jeans and black sneakers.

It was exactly 6 PM so it took me less than 10 minutes to walk back to the car. It was a black Hyundai Santro bought the year before and was in extremely good condition. I started to clean the windshield as I waited for Dee. She didn't take long to get ready, unlike most girls I knew.

"Hey Bro." Dee greeted me cheerfully and I quickly turned around with a large smile.

Dee was dressed in a slightly fitting black-colored Abaya and had a light grey Hijab wrapped around her head. I grinned as I quickly walked to the passenger side and opened the front door for her.

"Thanks, baby." Dee said with a smile for opening the door for her.

I simply grinned in return and waited for the chance to get a glimpse of her lovely, large ass. I wasn't disappointed as Dee purposely pulled the Abaya tighter around her, thus outlining the sexy curves of her hot, round butt. I carefully closed the door although I was extremely excited. I hurried around and sat in the driver seat.

"Ready?" I asked, looking at Dee with an excited smile.

"Yes." She said, without bothering to ask where we were going.

I smiled and turned around, placed the car in gear and drove it slowly out of the large, steel-barred gate. The area we lived was sparsely populated with large swathes of open land between the huge houses. I drove carefully out of the area and, as was my habit, revved it once I reached the main road. This was the peripheral road that allowed easy access to anywhere around the city. So I took a left and started driving to the west-bound highway. I drove quickly and we reached the open highway in record time. Dee had complete confidence in my driving skills because I'd been doing it for years and was a safe driver.

Dee and I chatted about this and that until we reached the ramp to the highway. As soon as we started on the large, three-lane highway she quickly unwound the Hijab from around the face. She revealed her cute face which had a huge smile at the time. Her soft, pouty lips were covered with misty-pink lipstick and looked extremely inviting. I also noticed her lovely eyes were lined with kohl and looked alluring like deep, dark lakes.

I had to turn around and put on a pair of sunglasses because the hot summer sun now burst straight through the windshield. I checked the road and started tailgating a large lumbering container in the slow lane. The windows were up and the A/C was on full blast because that was the only way to beat the merciless May sun in our region. The farmlands bordering the highway looked desolate and on fire as the setting sun seemed to make the dry, arid shrubs red like flames.

I was greeted by the sexy sight of Dee stripping off her Abaya. She looked cute with her dark, wavy, soft hair tied in a loose ponytail at the top of her head and her cute, plush lips highlighted with a sharp, pink lipstick. But she looked hot too in a fitting, white salwar suit with red flower prints. It was exceedingly tight and clung to her round, young boobs. Her form-fitting clothes outlined her comely, curvy booty perfectly well.

Dee caught me looking as she folded the Abaya neatly and placed it on the rear seat. She grinned back and pushed her arms together in front of her chest, thus revealing the large, deep neckline of her dress. I caught more than a glance of her sexy deep cleavage before she sat back up.

"Bump me a cigarette, please?" Dee asked sweetly.

I smiled, quickly pulling out the half-empty pack of Classic Regulars and the disposable lighter from my pocket. Dee smiled and took the pack. She smiled even wider when she noticed something in the pack.

"Wow! You brought joints babe?" Dee asked excitedly.

"Of course. You think I'd forget?" I asked, smiling at her excitement.

"I did. So, should I light one?" Dee replied.

"Let's smoke a cigarette first." I suggested and Dee agreed.

As I pressed the switch to roll down all four windows, I kept my eyes on the road ahead. Dee lit two cigarettes and handed me one. I nodded my thanks and took a deep breath to get used to the hot wind blowing in through the open windows. Dee put the cigarette pack and lighter carefully in the middle console between the two front seats before she moved to sit closer to me.

Naturally, I lifted my left arm up from the gearstick and draped it casually around her soft, round shoulders. I now drove at a steady 40 km/hr. in the slow lane and followed the huge container truck at a safe distance. The setting summer sun cast a harsh glare on the hot asphalt highway. I held the cigarette in my right, the same hand I held the steering wheel with.

"So, how was last night?" Dee asked, referring to our hot, lusty sex yesterday.

"Oh, that was awesome as usual, babe!" I replied excitedly.

I felt a stirring in my pants as I recalled how we got stoned and fucked on her terrace almost all the way through last night. Back then, Aunty Sheen was unaware of my sexual relationship with her daughter so Dee and I had to be extremely secretive about it. So, Dee and I had snuck to the huge rooftop terrace around midnight, smoked a few joints, got stoned and fucked multiple times in the warm, windy summer night.

Dee and I began excitingly discussing the exciting details of the previous night's sex. She sat close to me with her side pressed against mine and her sexy, shapely legs stretched out in front. She leaned on me with her elbow on my thick, strong thigh and had the cigarette in her left hand. She sat comfortably, with her lovely, large boobs pressed firmly against the side of my chest while she grabbed my knee with her left hand.

Dee began talking about how she got wet long before I reached the terrace. She told me how horny she had gotten just by imagining what we would do last night, as she waited on the terrace for me, completely ready with a thin, soft mattress and pillows spread out on the wide, clean rooftop. She hadn't wasted time in stripping both of us and snuggling on to the soft, cool bed. We cuddled and smoked up till we were high and horny. Then we released the bridles of our passion and let our lust flow freely till dawn.

I listened to her and drove with one eye on the road. Whenever she paused to take a drag on the cigarette, I would quickly turn my head and place a quick kiss on her soft, round cheek or her forehead. She loves being coddled and pampered and I never waste an opportunity to get romantic or intimate with her. This is the reason that Dee simply loves to sit on my lap at every chance just so I can touch, kiss, cuddle and caress her smooth, curvy body.

After ten minutes, we finished our cigarettes. We both flicked them out of the window on her side and I rolled up the windows once we got rid of the smelly cigarette smoke. The A/C quickly replaced the heat with cool air and we both sighed together. Dee rested the back of her head against my chest and continued to talk about the night before. I knew she was aware that I was getting a hard-on because her arm almost rested on my arousing crotch. Still, she kept on telling me in detail about the moments she enjoyed the most.

A few minutes of her talking had me horny. So, I started to caress her young, firm boobs over her clothes. Dee slowed down but continued to talk as I began to caress and tease her lovely, large nipple. I was tracing a line from her tight right nipple, across her lovely, deep cleavage and all the way to her left nipple.

"Ssh... No." Dee eventually hissed in frustration and caught my roaming hand, "You're getting me very horny baby." She whispered in a soft, pleading tone.

"Is that so?" I quipped and grinned without turning my eyes away from the road.

"Mhmm..." She nodded and slowly snuck out from under my arm.

She quickly pulled the hem of her long, fitting top up till her soft, smooth belly was exposed. She took my hand and gently placed it on her crotch.

"Can you feel how wet I am?" She breathed lustily in my ear.

"Mhmm..." I nodded and gazed at her sensually for a full second before turning to face the road once more.

The first thing I sensed was the heat emanating off of her young, horny crotch. The dampness was the next thing I felt.

"Oh, bro..." Dee moaned softly when I gently squeezed her damp, hot crotch once.

I smiled with excitement and felt my thick, young dick beginning to get really aroused now. Reluctantly, I pulled my hand away from her hot, moist crotch and draped it around her shoulders once more before reaching down and fondling her firm, fit breasts over her top.

"Shh..." Dee hissed in sexual frustration as I continued to tease her.

She couldn't stop me because she simply loved being turned on and relieved by me. I knew this perfectly well and was sure Dee would agree to almost anything right then. A minute later, Dee quickly pulled the low neckline of her long, tight top and revealed her awesome, firm boobs.

"Wow!" I exclaimed in delight.

Despite having fucked her from years I was still instantly aroused by Dee's sexy, curvy assets. I didn't waste time and slipped my hand under her neckline and rested it on her big, bare breast beneath her bra.

"Oohhh..." Dee groaned long and low as soon as she felt my fingertips gently teasing her long, dark nipples.

I started moving my left hand between both her big, firm tits. I teased her by brushing my fingertips gently over her sexy, sensitive nipples. I pressed down with my hand and squeezed her tight, big boobs somewhat hard till she groaned aloud. Then I used my fingers to trace the roundness of her young, perky breasts before slipping my fingers into her tight, deep cleavage and out again. Dee snuggled and sat closer to me, pressing her soft side against mine. This also allowed me to move my hand deeper into her top and fondle her comfortably.

"Mm..." Dee moaned with excitement, "Baby I love the way you turn me on." She whispered as I rubbed my thumb over her long, erect nipples.

After a few minutes of being fondled Dee got extremely horny. I quickly glanced away from the road and saw her left hand slide down the front of her tight-fitting, sexy salwar.

"My pussy is so damn wet, babe..." She kept whispering lustily close to my ear as I continued to fondle and squeeze her sexy, young breasts.

"Ssh..." She hissed as soon as she touched her hot, horny cunt, "I wish you could fuck me right now!" She finished with a desperate tone and started rubbing her soft, curvy body against mine.

Despite fondling her I had my eyes on the road and trailed the huge container truck at a safe distance. The sun was now quite close to the horizon and it shone harsh and bright through the windshield. Thankfully, my sunglasses made the glare bearable. The traffic on the highway was light because truck drivers tended to avoid driving within our state in the day because of the extreme heat. So, only a few cars or trucks would overtake and pass us in the fast lane on the right.

The car windows were covered with a dark one-way film which made it impossible to see inside. This way, I was able to fondle and play with my sexy older cousin's hot, firm boobs while driving down the highway late that summer afternoon. Dee was getting increasingly horny and I could see her hand busy on her crotch underneath her tight-fitting salwar bottom. My dick twitch at the sight and began to grow larger and harder now.

Soon we came upon the toll-booth on the highway and I gently pulled my hand out of Dee's top. Dee too sat upright on her seat and adjusted her clothes to hide her lovely, deep cleavage as much as possible. I rolled down the window on my side and paid the toll tax. I caught the guy in the toll booth sneaking peeks at Dee as her tight-fitting dress outlined her sexy, voluptuous tits remarkably. I waited patiently for him to get the receipt printed. He handed the receipt but was looking past me at Dee, so I grabbed the receipt and zoomed out of the toll stop.

"Naughty girl..." I grinned and quipped as soon as we were back on the highway.

Dee just grinned and winked before moving to sit closer to me once more. I wrapped my left arm around her and pulled her into a half-hug from the side. Dee turned her head up and hid her face in the crook of my neck. I felt her hot breath on my sensitive neck and immediately felt a twinge of excitement in my crotch. My young, thick dick was almost completely aroused by now. It strained against my jeans and made a noticeable tent on my crotch. My hand slid down from her shoulder, tracing a line down her soft, smooth arm and rested on the comely curve of her sexy, round hip.

Naturally, my hand slid underneath her salwar top and she helped me by pulling it up from the side.

"Mm..." I moaned softly with delight when I felt the warm softness of her smooth, hairless brown skin.

Dee loved being caressed so she turned slightly sideways so I could move my hand deeper inside her top. I moved my hand to her front and caressed her soft, flat tummy for a while. Dee leaned on me with her right elbow on my thick, strong thigh once more. I welcomed the sexy sensation of her curvy, soft body. I kept my eyes on the road throughout this and soon saw what I was looking for.

It was an old wooden shack where an old couple sold tea, snacks and water bottles. I knew them quite well because I'd often stop there to grab coffee, tea and smokes whenever out on a ride on this highway. I noticed a couple of bikes parked around it and a small group of villagers having tea on their way back from the farmland.

"Do you feel like a coffee?" I asked softly as I slowed down.

"Mm?" Dee mumbled and eventually opened her eyes and looked out the windshield, "Oh, we're already here?" She asked as she saw the familiar tea stall.

Dee nodded and slowly sat up straighter. I eased the car past the tea stall and parked it on the wide shoulder about 10 meters ahead. Dee stretched and yawned, giving me a lusty look and smiled as I adjusted my semi-aroused dick within my tight jeans. A minute later, I was able to subdue my thick, hardening cock till it only made a small bulge in my pants. I stepped out of the car and walked to the tea stall.

The old man and his wife were very sweet and would always welcome me with big smiles because I was almost a regular there. I chatted with them for a couple of minutes while the wife made instant coffee for two. I paid for a cold bottle of water, grabbed the two tall Styrofoam cups of hot, milky sweet coffee and walked back to the car. I walked to the passenger side and Dee took a cup and the bottle of water from me. I walked around to the driver's side and took my seat. The car was quite cool with the A/C having been on constantly. I placed my cup on the dashboard and pressed the switch to roll down all four windows.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
123456...9