Randy Road Trips with Hot Cuz Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept jerking my shaft and pressing my balls gently to coax every last drop of cum out of me. After almost a minute I was able to open my eyes groggily and looked at Dee still busy sucking the last dribbling drop out of my softened, slick-wet dick. I rubbed my eyes and slowly straightened up on the seat, so Dee was forced to release my cock from her hungry, hot mouth.

"Mm..." Dee moaned in mock disappointment and looked at me with puppy-eyes.

"That was awesome like always, Dee." I said softly with a satisfied grin on my face.

"I know." Dee said smugly before giggling and wiping tiny specks of my sticky, white semen off of her wet, pouty lips with the back of her hand.

She quickly reached for the box of tissues lying in the center console and grabbed a few before proceeding to wipe my messy, soft dick clean of her cunt juices, saliva and my semen. I carelessly caressed the cruel curves of her sexy, thick body as she went about her work as usual. I suddenly realized where we were and quickly glanced back through the rear windshield. Thankfully, a new set of vehicles were parked behind us and no one had seemed to notice what was going on in our car. We were well below the level of the backrest so even our heads were not visible.

Once Dee had cleaned me up I gave a quick peck on her plump, soft cheek before pulling my underwear and jeans up. In the meanwhile, Dee wiped her creamy, messy crotch carefully with a bunch of tissues. After wearing my jeans I glanced behind once more before opening the rear right door. I stepped out and stretched the kinks out of my tall, lithe body. I took deep breaths and succeeded in bringing my high under control.

Then, I leaned in through the driver's side door and grabbed the empty soft drink bottles, coffee cups and the used tissues. By this time, Dee had also worn her salwar in the rear seat. She asked me to pass her sneakers from the front passenger seat and I did. Dee then stepped out of the rear door, opening her hair band to let her hair out of the pony tail. She wanted to use the restroom real bad so I walked with her to the restroom. I dumped everything in one of the large trash cans lined up before the restroom. Dee came out of the restroom five minutes later and we held hands as we walked back to the car.

We made sure the car was clean and then drove back home with promises to fuck the next day whenever we had the chance.

Dee Takes My Dong All Night Long

(Tuesday, 30th September 2008)

This incident happened during the time my hot, horny, older cousin Dee and I were in a live-in relationship, living together in Pune. Dee was a year ahead, pursuing a degree in interior designing from INIFD in Pune. I had joined her in July 2008, when I got admission in a Journalism course at Symbiosis.

We decided to go home for Eid. So, instead of buying a plane or train ticket we decided to rent a car. I spoke to a friend from college whose father owned a cab business and he agreed to let me rent a Tata Indigo sedan for the 800 km+ drive from Pune to our hometown. Dee took a leave of absence for a week and I did the same at my college and at work. We packed two large backpacks in preparation for the drive. We planned to start in the evening because Eid was two days later and I could drive overnight easily by then. That way, we would get an extra day before Eid at home.

(7 PM - 11 PM Tuesday 30th September 2008)

Casual Cock Tease

Dee didn't bother going to college that day. I had work but I took off post lunch because my boss was a cool guy. Dee had already packed my bag and was busy packing hers. I wanted a quickie in the apartment before we left but Dee wouldn't have it. She always got panicky when it was time for a trp. Then, I decided to take a nap so I could rest before the night-long drive. I ended up waking after 6 PM. I opened my eyes to a wonderful view.

I lay on my side on our bed in the main bedroom and listened to the patter of the shower for a few seconds. I eventually opened my eyes and looked straight through the open bathroom door. Dee and I never bothered to close bathroom doors whenever we were alone so I had a clear view of her.

Dee stood under the shower facing away, completely nude. I watched the streams of water run down her smooth, curvy back and stared at her round, honey-brown buns. I watched the water dribble down her thick, hairless legs and it looked immensely inviting.

I felt a jolt of excitement and instantly sat up on the bed. I was only wearing a pair of shorts, as usual. As I got off of the bed with a soft growl and stepped into the bathroom I started to pull them down. Dee turned around immediately.

"No, no, no..." Dee said, with her arms out front, "We're going to get late, baby. You've got to use the shower in the other bathroom. I know what'll happen if we end up showering together." Dee said with a grin.

"Fine." I said, disappointed but realized she had a point.

I quickly washed up and changed in around 10 minutes. I came out of the small bathroom wearing a dark blue basketball vest with matching blue soccer shorts and walked to the couch in the huge living room. Dee was busy getting ready in the main bedroom. I could hear her humming softly to herself through the open doorway as I slipped into my sneakers. I didn't bother wearing underwear because I felt more comfortable without them. I looked over to see that Dee had stashed our backpacks near the main door, ready to go.

I lit a cigarette from the half-pack lying on the coffee table. I was feeling doubly excited. I was going home so I'd get to see my family and enjoy the festival. Plus, the idea of driving such a long distance with Dee was incredibly arousing.

"I'm ready." Dee announced and I turned around before breaking into a huge grin when I saw her.

Dee looked cute and hot in the short, fitting black ganji that outlined her large, round tits perfectly. I could immediately tell she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her lovely, firm tits swayed as she walked closer. I could see a wide bar of her smooth, curvy tummy and hips between the ganji and the tight pair of black cotton shorts she had on underneath. I nodded my head approvingly as I looked at her shiny, shapely bare legs. Her thick thighs jiggled while her curvy calves clenched and unclenched as she walked to the couch.

I took a deep drag on my cigarette as I watched her walk around the couch. I leaned back against the couch and Dee of course plopped her sexy, large, bubble butt on my lap. She sat sideway, with her huge, round ass hanging over my thick, left thigh while her lovely, shapely, smooth legs dangled over my right. She played with the matching black flip flops on her tiny feet.

"How much longer for the car, bro?" Dee asked, sounding impatient as she reached for the pack of cigarette on the low, glass-topped coffee table in front.

"Not too long, baby." I said and raised my left arm so Dee could snuggle under it.

She turned and leaned on me, with her back to my chest and her head resting on my left shoulder. I draped my left arm around her soft, flat tummy and caressed it absentmindedly. Dee started smoking and we chatted excitedly about the trip. Soon, my cell phone rang and I picked it up from the coffee table.

It was the driver. I told him we'll be down and Dee got off of my lap. I started to pick the half-full pack of cigarettes when Dee stopped me. She told me she had everything in the black laptop slingbag. She picked it up from the smaller couch and we locked the door behind us. Dee and I had our backpacks slung on one shoulder while I carried her laptop bag under my other arm. We grinned excitedly at each other all through the elevator ride down from the seventh floor of our apartment in Kumar Picasso. The weather was cloudy, with dark but sparse clouds running fast across the full-moon night sky. The wind was cool as it had rained a few hours before.

The car was a 2007 Tata Indigo sedan. The driver waited with it right outside the gate of our housing complex. I introduced myself and the driver stepped out. He unlocked the trunk so we could stash our backpacks.

I took the driver's seat while Dee settled into the front passenger seat. After setting the seats in the right position, I went through the usual checklist and made sure everything worked fine. I thanked him and then paid the amount for the rental up front in cash, as promised to my friend. The driver thanked me before hopping on a motorcycle with another driver from the company and leaving.

"Ready, babe?" I asked, turning to Dee with a smile.

"Yes!" Dee replied excitedly and I turned the key.

I drove out to the Hadapsar Bus Station before taking a right down to the next intersection and taking a right towards Mundhwa and on to Kharadi. I would reach the Pune-Ahmednagar highway quite faster that way. In the meantime, Dee turned on the radio and started rummaging in her laptop bag. The traffic was still heavy because it was rush hour. I only caught glimpses of Dee putting a fresh pack of Classic Regulars, a bright pink disposable lighter and several long, thin joints in the center console.

"Whoa!" I cried out happily.

Dee simply grinned and placed the pack of cigarettes so the joints were hidden below. She told me she'd decided to roll joints for our journey while I was taking a nap. I was very happy to hear that. In fact, Dee was much like her mother, Aunty Sheen, when it came to organizing anything, whether it's a short shopping trip or a month-long vacation. They were pretty good at planning and arranging everything.

It took us around 30 minutes to reach the highway. It's a wide, dual-lane highway with quite heavy traffic at all times. I carefully overtook the slow, lumbering trucks and cars till we left the main crush of the traffic behind us. I gently guided the car and followed an oil truck at a steady 60 km/h.

A few seconds later, Dee turned and sat sideways on the front passenger seat. She had her back to the locked door and sat with her smooth, bare, shapely legs folded under her. She pulled out her laptop from the small bag on the rear seat and connected the car speakers to it. Dee played our favorite Buddha Bar tracks and placed the laptop on the open cover of the glove box. She then grabbed the longest joint from the bunch under the cigarette pack in the center console and sat back to light it.

I rolled down all four windows so the stinky smoke could escape from the car. The car speakers played a steady, throbbing dark-psy trance track which was clearly audible even over the rushing of the wind through the open car windows. Dee eventually straightened her legs and put her tiny feet on my lap. I turned around for a quick smile and continued to watch the red taillights of the truck up ahead.

"Hmm..." Dee hummed through a mouthful of smoke and handed me the joint.

I grabbed the joint and eagerly took a long, deep first drag. I held the smoke in and passed the joint back to her. Dee took the joint and blew out the smoke she'd been holding it since passing the joint to me.

"Shh..." Dee hissed softly in ecstasy as she blew out the smoke through her lovely, pouty lips and felt the strong weed take effect.

I glanced at her to see her cute face in the dull red glow of the car stereo screen. My sexy, older cousin had her eyes closed as she took another deep, long drag on the thick, long joint. I relaxed in my seat and held the steering with my right.

I began caressing Dee's smooth, shapely, thick legs with my left. I'd take the joint when offered long enough to pull a drag and then hand it back to her. Then I'd go back to touching and feeling her hot, shiny brown legs casually while looking straight at the road ahead.

"Baby..." Dee said once the joint was half-way over.

"Yes, sweetheart." I replied.

"Last night was wild, right?" She said excitedly, "I mean, I hadn't passed out from climaxing like that in a long time!"

"I know! I was so turned on, Dee." I explained excitedly.

As we were leaving for home for a few days we knew we wouldn't get to fuck as often as we did in our apartment in Pune. So, Dee and I decided to fuck like crazy last night. We had shared a small bottle of vodka and a few joints to get ready for a wild time. That led us to one of the most memorable fucks we had had till then.

Dee began recalling everything she could. She started by telling me how much she enjoyed having the drinks and dope with me on our huge balcony. It was September and had drizzled the whole night. We had snuggled up naked under a few blankets on the balcony floor and had our drinks and joints. The cool, wet atmosphere and the drinks made us extremely horny.

Dee started telling me how her pussy got wet and hot with the way I was playing with her lovely, large young tits.

At this, Dee placed her free hand over her voluptuous chest and began teasing herself over her vest. I kept giving quick glances in her direction to take the joint whenever it was my turn. I'd get glimpses of her caressing her buxom, brown chest. Dee began to press and move her heels over my crotch. She could definitely see the small tent my slowly-arousing cock was making in my shorts. The lack of underwear made my thick, huge cock clearly visible over the crotch.

Dee handed me the joint for good when there were still a few drags worth left in it. I began to take small tokes on it and enjoy the show my sexy, hot cousin was putting on.

Dee kept talking about last night's mischievous acts and had gotten turned on. I watched as she placed her right hand on her bare, round thigh and slowly began tracing a line up, towards her crotch. She bent her right leg and put her foot on the side of my backrest. This allowed her to spread her thick, shapely legs even further apart in the significantly small confines of the car. She had her left hand on her busty chest and played with her lovely, firm, round tits over her tight-fitting vest. Soon, her hand slipped into her shorts from below and she pulled the crotch aside to reveal her sexy, smooth, brown vagina.

"Mmm..." Dee paused to moan softly in her narration when she touched her gleaming, silky pussy the first time.

She continued to recall every detail she could from our intoxicated time together the night before while she began to finger herself. Dee shoved her hand under her flimsy top and began fondling her large, young boobs while fingering her ultra-sensitive clit gradually faster. Her heel dug harder on my crotch as she tried to squeeze and press my arousing, big dick under my shorts. I took the last drag on my joint and flipped it carefully out the open window. I rolled up all four windows and let the A/C cool the car interior once more.

I could tell just how horny she was by the way her breathing got slow and her fingering became faster. Recalling those sensual moments while high got her extremely horny. Dee's voice was clear over the trance tracks playing on the car stereo. I had vivid flashes of memory from the night before as my hot, older cousin narrated the details (as much as she could as we were both very drunk and stoned back then).

Being high, my eyes were stuck to the road but I could hear everything, including our cell phones chirping with calls or texts once in a while.

But I listened to Dee describe the way she rode my thick, hard dick in the balcony and the way she climaxed twice. I remembered having to practically drag her inside into the living room so we could fuck more comfortably on the couch. The drizzle was constant and the cool wind blew it into our apartment's living room because the French doors were left wide open. Dee's heel kept digging into my crotch and fighting my hard-on over the shorts. This was starting to drive me crazy!

"I remember... You flung me on the sofa... You flipped me on my tummy... Ali, I can still feel the way you... Filled me completely when you... Ah... Rammed your huge cock in me from behind... I was climaxing so hard... Mm... I thought I'd gone to heaven... Oohh..." Dee kept talking and moaning in between as she fingered her clit harder and harder.

"I loved the way you... fucked me wildly from the back... Oh... Ali!" Dee told me before calling out my name.

I whipped my head around just in time to see her body react to an orgasm. My sexy older cousin's eyes were shut tight while her mouth remained open wide in a silent scream. She grabbed and squeezed her taut, long nipple with her left while her fingers pressed hard against her tiny but hard clit. Dee's hot, curvy body shook and trembled as waves after waves of orgasm hit her.

"Ooo..." Dee moaned long and low as she came hard.

I grabbed her left calf tight and pulled her thick, smooth leg straight. I kept a hold on her lovely, sexy leg as climaxed tremendously. Her breathing was hard and she could not open her eyes. I looked down and got a glimpse of her clean-shaven, creaming pussy before her knees banged together and she was lost in the throes of her intense orgasm.

"Fuuckk!" Dee swore long and low after a few minutes of recovering from the terrific climax.

I grinned at the sexy sight but quickly switched my eyes back on the dark road and the red taillights of the truck we were tailgating up ahead. My left hand still roamed over her sexy, smooth and shapely legs that now rested on my lap. Dee's entire body becomes extremely sensitive after her orgasms. So, my caresses were making her squirm in her seat where she half-lay sideways.

After a while, she slowly straightened up and sat the right way on her seat. She pushed the reclining backrest and lay on the seat with her tiny, cute feet crossed and perched on the dashboard. She shifted towards me and sat as close as the center console allowed. I kept my left hand on the gear-stick, as usual, and drove with my right. Dee wrapped her right arm around my left and pulled it close to her buxom, brown breasts. I relished the feel of her hairless, smooth, warm skin on my arm.

"You're the best, Ali. Mmuah!" Dee said in a soft, satisfied voice and pecked me on the cheek lovingly.

"I'm glad to know that, Dee." I replied and quickly turned to smile.

Dee reached into the center console and picked her mobile.

"Wow!" Dee suddenly exclaimed, "It's nearly 10, baby!" She said, surprised.

"Really?" I commented, checking the odometer and feeling good about having covered a great deal of distance in the past 2 or so hours.

I was pretty high and horny too, so I suddenly felt the urge for tea and cigarette. According to the milestones along the highway, Aurangabad city was about 50 km up ahead. But I couldn't wait that long.

"How about some tea and smokes, Dee?" I asked.

"Mm... Sounds good." She replied, snuggling closer to me and pressing her lovely, firm, big boobs harder on my arm.

I slowed down and moved further behind the truck. I kept looking for a highway-side tea stall and luckily found one that was open a few minutes later. I slowly pulled to the shoulder of the road and stopped about 20 meters from the tea shack that was smack on the shoulder of the highway. I put the car in park before switching the engine off. I rolled down the windows a bit and turned the volume down on the car stereo.

"Let me get the tea." I said and smiled as I unhooked my seatbelt.

"I'll light up a cigarette." Dee said, moving away and reaching into the center console for the pack of cigarettes and lighter.

After grabbing some change from my wallet I carefully stepped out of the car. Thankfully my huge, long dick had settled down considerably and now made a barely noticeable tent in my shorts. I wasn't wearing underwear so the cool air on my clean-shaven balls felt good as I walked to the tea stall. There were a few customers standing around the small tin shack, trying to stay dry in the soft drizzle which had suddenly started. I smiled at the sudden change in weather and ordered two glasses of tea. I asked the tea in disposable cups so I wouldn't have to worry about returning the real glasses the tea is usually served in.

1...34567...9