Randy Road Trips with Hot Cuz Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ssshh... Aaahh... Oooohh..." Dee hissed hard at having her sexy, sensitive nipples teased and then started to groan and moan in a low voice with the way I kept fingering her hot, wet cunt.

Dee was extremely wet and my forefinger slipped quite easily into her very tight vagina. My thumb kept pressing and brushing her small but hard clit simultaneously. She started squirming against me in desperation now. I could tell she was extremely high and horny because her moans got gradually longer and longer.

"Yes baby... I like that... Ohhh yes!" Dee moaned encouragingly as I started to finger-fuck her faster and rubber her ultra-sensitive clit harder and faster.

I enjoyed fondling her sexy, large, firm boobs at the same time. Dee had pushed her chest up and this let me reach deeper into her body-hugging salwar top and fondle her amazing tits better. I was expert at fingering her even by then and knew exactly what drove her crazy. I would curl my finger and rub her G-spot every time I shoved my forefinger in her tight, hot cunt and press down on her tender clit at the same time.

"Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Yesss..." Dee's encouraging moans got louder and louder till she hissed out the last part and her sexy, curvy body tensed up for a climax.

"Come, baby..." I whispered into her ear and bit down softly on her slim, smooth neck.

"Ssshhittt!" Dee swore aloud as she climaxed hard.

I felt her trembling and thrashing as her cunt clenched and unclenched around my thin, long forefinger. I distinctly remember feeling the way her warm, slick cunt juices dribbled out on my palm and get smeared on her clean-shaven crotch once more as I pushed my slick, long finger right back into her climaxing cunt. Dee instantly grabbed my wrist with both hands and tried to peel my hand away from her orgasmic pussy but I was too strong for her and kept on rubbing her extra-sensitive clit and finger-fucking her climaxing cunt. This eventually made Dee have yet another climax within a minute.

"Oooo... Aliii..." Dee groaned before calling my name in a sexy, lusty voice and climaxing harder than before.

Her sexy, curvy body now shook hard as she thrashed around in the throes of intense multiple orgasms. I had to use a lot of my strength to keep her held down in the seat. Soon, her thick, strong thighs snapped close and she folded her legs before curling up into a ball on the passenger seat. I gently turned her around so she could lay curled on her side on the seat with her head resting on my thigh, facing my crotch.

I patted her head comfortingly with my right while I reached for the box of tissues in the rear seat with my right. I grabbed a couple of tissues and quickly wiped Dee's cunt cream off. I patted her soft, chubby cheek lovingly, knowing how she loved being pampered after she climaxes. I rubbed her right arm casually as my young, thick cock strained for release in my jeans. After a minute or so, Dee eventually stirred.

"Fuck! That was amazing!" Dee exhaled excitedly as she blinked open her eyes and looked at me.

"I know, right?" I quipped back and we laughed.

"Babe I'm so spent." Dee groaned suddenly as she stretched for a yawn.

I was sure she was tired. She had had a joint after over 10 days of staying sober and had multiple orgasms now. I also knew she was feeling extremely content. Dee's stoned, satisfied smile was a big clue too.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Although I could feel my young, excited dick was quite hard in my jeans I decided to let Dee rest and enjoy the ecstatic after-throes of intense multiple orgasms. I sat up straight carefully and pressed the switch to bring the backrest up. After settling into the normal driving position, I rolled down the windows and took a look around. Just then, I saw a figure walk out from behind the truck parked to our left.

I obviously thought that someone had been peeping in on the show. However, it turned out to be the driver of the truck because he walked straight to the driver's door and pulled himself up. I turned the key, started the car and backed out carefully into the huge parking lot. The truck driver didn't seem to notice anything amiss so I quickly drove out of the lot and carefully drove the ramp up to the highway and paused to check the traffic.

It was several minutes past 8 PM according to the dashboard clock when I reached for the cigarette pack in the center console. I was feeling quite high and craved a smoke to calm my lust. Dee dozed off with her head on my lap. Her pretty face was barely a few inches away from my hardened, desperate dick.

The cigarette helped and my dick became flaccid once more. The highway was dark and I could see the sky lit with sparse gray clouds floating by overhead. I drove at a steady 50 km/h as we were not in a rush to get home. Dee had already called Aunty Sheen to let her know when we left her granny's place and told her to expect us by 11 PM.

The cigarette helped me get flaccid once more. Dee napped on the passenger seat, lying curled up with her head on my lap. I drove steadily, gently caressing her soft, smooth upper arm or patting her chubby, soft cheek absentmindedly. The weed was showing its effect now. I felt the familiar surreal sensation of being extremely lightweight. The wind rushing in through the open windows was cooler now too. It played with my long, dark hair as I drove down the dark highway. I put on some music on a low volume after a while and had a few cigarettes as I kept on driving.

Around 10 PM, we reached closer to our hometown. I knew every landmark on the highway and knew we were roughly 20 km from our city. I was feeling a bit cramped after having driven for two straight hours. I couldn't shuffle around and sit more comfortably in the seat because that would've woken up Dee. Eventually, I decided to take a break. I noticed the toll booths were only a few kilometers away so I decided to stop there. Within a few minutes I joined the queue of vehicles waiting to pass through the toll booths.

"Dee... baby?" I called out softly and patted her cheek gently.

"Mm? Yes, babe..." Dee mumbled as she woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"We're nearly home, baby." I said, pointing to the rows of toll booths up ahead.

"So soon?" She said, sounding disappointed as she struggled to sit up straight after a deep, relaxing nap.

Dee struggled to get up and I helped her. She pulled the backrest of the passenger seat up and sat straighter. The taillights from the truck in front lit up the car interior in a bright red glow. In that, I saw my sexy older cousin grab her voluptuous round boobs and adjust them in her tight bra. She hurried to tie the drawstrings and straightened her salwar-suit. She checked her face in the vanity mirror behind the visor of the front passenger seat and turned to me with a smile.

"Muah!" Dee suddenly leaned in and pecked me quickly on the cheek.

I grinned, getting a good, warm feeling. A couple of minutes later, it was our turn. I paid the toll tax and slowly drove away. Every toll plaza on this highway has a clean restroom and snacks stall, where you can buy potato chips, soft drinks, coffee, tea, water, etc. There were a couple of cars parked along the shoulder of the highway near the rest room. I parked our car further up, at least 10 meters away from the closest car.

"I'm going to get fresh. You want anything from the snacks stall?" I asked as I straightened my clothes and prepared to step out of the car.

"Mm... Get me some coffee, please?" Dee said, yawning and stretching her arms which made her large, firm boobs to pop up noticeably on her voluptuous chest.

"Sure." I smiled and closed the door gently.

I hurried to the restroom and relieved myself. I felt a lot better now. I was more relaxed and enjoyed the soft fading buzz of the joint earlier. I bought two cups of piping hot coffee with milk and sugar and took them to the car. By then, there were more cars parked along the shoulder. Thankfully, everyone else had parked behind my car, closer to the restroom. I walked over to the front passenger door and handed Dee a cup of coffee through the open window. Dee smiled and thanked me as she grabbed the cup. She quickly took a sip and enjoyed it. Dee sighed with satisfaction and perked up as the coffee did its job.

I walked around and took my place in the driver's seat before rolling up the windows shut. Dee carefully turned around in her seat, rested her back against the door and pulled her feet up to place her thick, shapely legs on my lap. I smiled as she pressed her heel softly on my crotch.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes from the center console and pulled out a long, thin joint. I offered the pack to Dee who also pulled the last long, thin joint out of the pack. I glanced around through the windows and windshields. The trucks and cars whizzed by after passing through the toll booth. There were only a few people milling about the snacks stalls and the restroom. Dee turned up the stereo volume. It filled the car with a soft throbbing bass beat as my trance tracks collection played. I helped her light her joint first before lighting up mine.

I pushed the reclining backrest just a bit and sat more comfortably on the driver's seat. The deep drags on the joint quickly had me very high in no time. We smoked up in comfortable silence while I caressed Dee's shapely, thick legs over her soft, fitting salwar. Dee kept on pressing and rubbing her tiny sock-clad feet over my crotch, successfully getting me aroused within a minute.

"Mhm!" Dee cooed approvingly when my young, excited dick became noticeably aroused in my jeans.

I started sliding my left hand higher on her sexy, strong legs. I caressed her thick, shapely thighs and ogled her voluptuous chest over her tight-fitting top. I was immensely aroused because I had been denied a release a couple of hours ago. I decided I would not be denied what's practically rightfully mine. Dee had, after all, committed herself to me a long time ago. I raised my left hand and offered it to her. Dee grabbed my hand and I slowly pulled her. She pulled her legs back and folded them under her on the seat as she went on her knees to come closer. I kept pulling at her steadily till her pretty face was an inch away from mine.

Without wasting another second I tilted my head and placed my soft, moist lips on her pouty, firm ones.

"Hmmm..." Dee and I moaned long and low together when we kissed.

We were both pretty high and I was definitely very horny. I also knew that a slow, sensual kiss was a sure way to turn on my hot, older cousin. Dee pushed herself hard on me, crushing her firm, round, big boobs on my chest as she leaned down on me. Dee pulled her hand out of mine gently and reached down. She pressed her lips harder on mine and I was forced to move back against the backrest. The backrest inclined immediately and I was lying almost flat on the driver's seat.

"Mm!" Dee grinned as she broke the kiss and licked her lips in an exaggerated lusty way.

Without wasting time, Dee clamped the low burning joint between her teeth and quickly started to undo my belt. She was expert at undressing me and had my jeans and briefs down to my knees in no time. I stretched my long, strong legs as far as I could into the spacious floor-well of the driver's seat.

"Oh baby!" I groaned softly in excitement when I felt her soft, warm hands wrap around my huge, stiffening dick, "Fuck!" I swore softly the next moment in a mix of surprise and extreme pleasure because I felt her soft, wet lips on my ultra-sensitive, circumcised dickhead.

I looked down to see Dee's head moving in a circular motion while she stroked my hardening, big cock with her left. I noticed she was blowing smoke over my moist dickhead and watching the smoke float up. She kept taking tokes on the joint, holding the smoke for several long seconds as she licked and sucked my huge, engorged dickhead before blowing the smoke out slowly through her wet, pouty lips all over my thick, round cock-cap. She expertly stroked my big, thick shaft at the same time. I took one last deep drag on my joint before putting it out in the ashtray with Dee's large, firm, round tits dangling barely a few inches above.

Dee was on her fours, with her huge, round ass facing the door and her pretty face buried in my bare crotch. I reached up and grabbed her large, dangling boobs and fondled them for a while as Dee continued to suck and tease my swollen, sensitive dickhead. Her expert fellatio skills had my body jerking spasmodically with jolts of excitement running up and down my spine. I grabbed at Dee's pony tail with my right and pushed her head down on my huge, stiff dick.

"Mph!" Dee gagged as almost half my huge, thick shaft rammed down her tight mouth and bumped against the back of her throat, "Mmm... Hmmm..." Dee moaned encouragingly when I relaxed my hold so I pushed her head down once more, "Ack!" She choked loudly on my thick, big cock.

I felt her warm, slippery saliva dribbling sluggishly down the remainder of my huge, long shaft as Dee bravely deep-throated my big, stiff dick.

"Gah!" She gasped aloud when I finally pulled my huge, round dickhead out of her tight, wet throat, "Hmm... Mhm... Mmhh... Mpph!" Dee moaned lustily when she could finally breathe and almost immediately pushed her face down on my stiff, large cock, "Aagh! Aack! Aack! Aagh!" She continued to choke and gag eagerly after that.

I could feel my huge, slick dick throbbing hard with intense excitement. I was squeezing her firm, round tits gently and running my palm over her ultra-sensitive nipples. Even through the fabric of her kameez, Dee could still feel it and it made her curvy, luscious body to jerk and twitch with excitement.

"Sshh..." I hissed loudly when the arousal became too intense to bear and pulled her head away from my crotch.

"Mh!" Dee grunted disappointedly as my sloppy, stiff dick was pulled out of her small, slick mouth and looked at my enquiringly.

"I want to fuck you." I whispered fiercely as I sat up straighter.

Dee leaned back to kneel on the passenger seat so I could sit up. I quickly glanced around and was relieved to see only a couple of cars parked several meters back on the dark shoulder of the highway. There was no one around so I nodded to the backseat and Dee immediately understood. She grinned as she hurriedly crawled over the reclining backrest of the driver's seat and climbed on to the backseat. She first pushed her folded Abaya away to the right. Then she hurriedly undid the knot on her salwar and pulled it down to her ankles with her panties without being told. I crawled over the same way and turned around to sit somehow in the tiny space before I could finally press the button that pushed the backrest up into an upright position.

I sat low right in the middle of the backseat, with my head below the top of the backrest. By this time, Dee had pulled her tight-fitting salwar down to her ankles. I could almost see her shapely, smooth, golden-brown legs in the dark backseat before she quickly straddled me.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly when she felt my sloppy, engorged dickhead slap against her bare, clean-shaven crotch as she placed her sexy, tight cunt right over my huge, hard cock.

I grabbed the hem of her long, tight-fitting top and roughly pulled it up till her taut, big tits bounced free an inch from my face. Dee quickly rolled her kameez high over her voluptuous, bare chest as I reached around and grabbed handfuls of her large, firm, round bubble butts. Dee lowered her tight, wet cunt carefully over my big, thick dick. She paused with my huge, sloppy, swollen dickhead pushing up against her slick, hot slit. She looked down right into my eyes as she shoved my huge, round dickhead inside.

"Sshh..." She hissed in excitement and kept lowering her hot, wet cunt lower and lower on my huge, sloppy dick.

I gripped her firm, round ass cheeks tightly and pushed her lower.

"Aah!" Dee cried out softly in pain as my huge, long shaft sank over halfway into her, "Ohhh..." She groaned soft but long when I allowed her to move up.

I moved my head forward a few inches and grabbed her thick, long nipple in my teeth.

"Ah!" Dee cried out once more, " Aa... Ooo... Aa..." She started groaning softly as I began to guide her up and down.

Despite having lost our virginity to one another all those years ago and having fucked on an almost regular basis it was surprising how tight Dee's young, hot cunt was. She could almost never take my entire length in, especially if she was riding me. So, I guided her down till my huge, hard dick sank halfway into her tight, slick cunt before pulling her large, taut ass cheeks up and letting only my sensitive, swollen dickhead remain inside before pulling her down once more.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aah! Aah!" Dee started to groan softly with each thrust in but kept on riding me eagerly.

I knew she was intensely turned on because I felt her large, black nipple getting taut between my lips. I licked it and started to suck on her firm, round breasts instead. I would bite softly then lick and kiss her smooth, taut boobs. Dee wrapped her arms tight around my neck and pulled my face harder into her voluptuous, warm chest. I was glad for that because now I could suck and lick her sexy, big boobs easier. I began kneading her large, globe-like butt cheeks while guiding her up and down over my huge, throbbing, slick dick.

"Mm... Mm... Hmm..." I caught myself moaning softly along with her because of the intense sensations.

I relished the feel of her hot, slick vagina as she rode my thick, hard dick harder and faster now. I could tell she was nearing climax by the way her curvy, warm body tensed in my arms. Her head flew back and she sank her fingernails into my back with the intensity of the thrilling orgasm.

"Aaaa..." Dee could barely moan as her sexy, semi-naked body was wrecked with the throes of a spine-tingling climax.

Dee's tight, hot cunt clenched even tighter around my thick, slick shaft as she climaxed. I could barely hold myself any longer and gritted my teeth to last just a while more. I held her firm, round ass cheeks tight and kept my huge, throbbing hard dick buried halfway into her climaxing, wet cunt.

"Baby..." Dee finally stammered out after several long seconds of breathless shivering and trembling.

I just kept looking at the enormously sexy expressions of satisfied lust on her face and this brought me even closer to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum, babe." I whispered into her ear and squeezed her taut, round ass cheeks hard once.

"Oh yeah? Come in my mouth." Dee replied before quickly sitting up and sliding my thick, slippery dick out and flopping down in the seat to my left.

I hurriedly shuffled over farther to the right so Dee could get on her fours on the backseat and suck my almost climaxing dick. My hands rested on the back of her head and I pressed her head till my huge, slick dick was halfway buried in her tight, wet mouth.

"Oh, Dee..." I blurted out when she shoved my throbbing, thick cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth and began sucking it earnestly by bobbing her head up and down over my slick, swollen cock cap.

She had her pouty lips clamped hard on my engorged, slick dickhead while her hand stroked my juicy, slick shaft expertly. Dee cupped my ultra-sensitive scrotum with her other hand and started fondling it gently. It was all I could take and I decided to let go.

"Ssshhhh..." I hissed aloud in enormous desperation as the first spurt of sticky, hot semen squirted out and landed deep in my sexy cousin's tight, hot throat.

"Hmmm..." Dee moaned contentedly and started swallowing every sticky spurt of hot seed my throbbing, climaxing cock had to offer.

My body froze and my eyes snapped shut. I could feel myself trembling with ecstasy as waves after waves of an intense orgasm took hold of me. I saw streaks of light whizzing under my eyelids and my senses heightened to incredible levels. I could almost smell the mix of our juices on my dick as Dee sucked it clean as best as she could.

123456...9