Randy Road Trips with Hot Cuz Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aai!" Dee cried out very loudly with the intense pain.

Her large, round ass cheeks snapped closed tightly for a few seconds but she overcame the pain with sheer will and relaxed her extremely taut asshole somehow. I let go of my thick, slick dick and grabbed handfuls of her firm, wide booty in each hand. I used the hold to push my huge, hard cock deeper into her resisting, tight rectum.

"Ah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ah!!" Dee kept grunting and groaning with short gasps for breath as I began shoving my huge, thick dick steadily deeper into her tight, warm anal canal.

Her saliva had made my huge dick slick enough to penetrate with considerable ease into her taut, hot asshole. Dee started to tremble with the increasing intensity of the pain as my huge, long dick sank deeper and deeper into her tight little rectum.

"Ungh!" Dee grunted quite loudly when I pushed the last inch of my thick, big cock into her tight, warm anus, "Aaa... Ungh!" She groaned as I pulled out slowly but then grunted aloud when I suddenly shoved my huge, slick dick back into her narrow anal canal.

"Ungh! Ungh! Aah! Ai! Ow! Ow! Aah! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Dee's grunts of pain soon turned to groans of pleasure before she started encouraging me to go faster and harder.

I looked up to see her head resting on her left hand while her right hand disappeared under her tummy. I felt her soft, warm palm brush on my sensitive, smooth scrotum with every thrust as she fingered her hungry, hot cunt while getting fucked in the ass.

"Yess! Yes! Ah! Ow! Ha! Ha! Yeah!" Dee began to encourage me with each grunt of pain as I started fucking her tight, hot butt harder and harder.

My huge, thick dick slammed deep into her tight, little asshole from behind till my ball-sack banged against her creamy, hot cunt. Every time I pulled out her tiny rectal-ring clung to my thick, wide dick hard and milked it. Every time I thrust in, I felt her asshole rub hard against my thick, slick shaft. My clean-shaven crotch smashed with an audible clapping sound against her firm, big booty cheeks with each thrust in. My eyes were riveted on her huge, round ass cheeks jiggling with every thrust. I spread her ass cheeks as wide as I could and pushed my huge, slick cock even deeper into her tight, little asshole because I could feel myself coming closer to orgasm.

"Aah! Yess! Ooh! Yeah! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaahhh..." Dee's encouraging groans turned into one single, long moan of pleasure as she came.

Her fingers left her creamy, hot cunt and immediately clamped around my heavy, clean-shaven ball-sack. Dee squeezed my balls quite hard and it prompted me to cum instantly.

"Fuuuccckk!" I swore long and low as I came without warning.

I somehow pushed almost all my large, thick length into Dee's tight, hot asshole before my body froze. The next instant, my thick, throbbing dick released a jet of sticky, white semen deep in Dee's warm, moist rectum. I started leaning over with the throes of ecstasy and finally ended up placing my face on Dee's smooth, bare back.

"Aaa..." Dee's groan had turned almost silent but it rose again as she climaxed once more.

The hot, sticky semen splashing deep within her tight, hot rectum made her spill her juices too. I felt her curvy, brown body begin to tremble below me and I immediately looped an arm on her tummy and held on tight to her.

We climaxed together for a long, long time, with my thick, throbbing dick climaxing in her ass. My body was covered in sweat and the cool wind felt abnormally cold which made me shiver noticeably. Dee reached from under and held my arm as she patted me comfortingly. I appreciated her concern for me even when she was in the throes of a multiple orgasm herself.

"Oh, baby..." I sighed and said before lifting my head and slowly opening my eyes.

I had finally stopped feeling my throbbing, thick cock begin to soften. Dee's taut, hot rectum had started pushing it out so I gently pushed my hips away.

"Ah!" Dee grunted softly when my slick, soft dick slipped out of her hot, messy anal canal, "Ooohh..." She groaned as her over-stretched rectum returned to size after my huge, thick dick vacated it.

"Shit!" I swore softly as I swayed when attempting to stand straight.

The effects of the joints throughout the night, and the intense climax in her tight hot ass at the dawn of the day were too much to bear. I immediately sat again on the flat, wide stone to catch my breath. My heartbeat ran wild so I had to take a few gulps of water to calm down. Dee eventually turned around and sat on the flat, warm stone. She took the water bottle from me and sipped on it.

It was almost 7 AM according to my cell phone. Without a word, Dee pulled me around to the front. She sat with her flip-flop-clad feet dangling down. She spread her knees as she pulled me close. Dee caught my soft, slick, messy dick with her left and poured cool water from the bottle over it.

"Ohh..." I sighed with pleasure as Dee began cleaning the mix of saliva, cunt-cream, anal gunk and my sticky, white cum with the water.

Dee had my cock clean within no time. As I reached for my vest Dee also hopped back down from the stone. While pulling on my vest and shorts I watched her wash her messy, creamy crotch. She then put on her shorts. I grinned when I watched her lovely, large, young tits dangle down firmly when she bent to pull the shorts up her curvy, shapely hips. She quickly pulled her vest and hid her voluptuous, brown chest. I put the cigarette pack, lighter and cell phone in my shorts pockets. Dee grabbed the half-full bottle of water.

We took one last look around before making our way back to the car. It took us half the time to reach the car because it was day time. The sun was quite high but the clouds had started rolling in so the weather was misty. I unlocked the car and we cleaned our flip-flops before climbing in. I unloaded my pockets into the center console before switching on the engine.

Dee was completely exhausted so she started dozing off on the way back to the Lonar village. No one paid any attention to our car as we drove through and reached the highway once more. Dee called Aunty Sheen and told her we were around 4 hours away and ended the call to take a nap. I felt refreshed and drove steadily home.

Guys, if you liked my experience, feel free to share with me. Don't be shy to drop in a comment. Cheers!

1...456789