Randy Road Trips with Hot Cuz Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers

There were a few stares from the other customers because it was clear I wasn't from around and was passing through by the way I was dressed. They'd probably not noticed our car parked a little distance ahead on the dark shoulder of the highway. I walked slightly hunched over to protect the tea from the drizzle. As soon as I reached the door, Dee immediately pushed the driver's side door open from within.

"Thanks, babe." I said, hurriedly getting in the car before too many raindrops went inside.

I passed a cup to her and she smiled. She had lit a cigarette when she saw me walking back with the tea cups. She helped me light another cigarette.

"Hmm..." I sighed as I blew out the first drag of the cigarette.

I was still quite high and could feel the sweet, milky tea making me even higher. I'd been smoking for some years by this time so I had complete control over my faculties even at the highest stage of weed intoxication. The trance track kept playing softly in the background as Dee's laptop was miraculously still resting on the open lid of the glove compartment after the long drive.

I looked at Dee to my side and saw her laid straight on her reclined seat, with her bare feet resting up on the dashboard. She lay with eyes were closed and took sips on the tea followed by a long drag on the long Classic Regular. I watched her blow out the cigarette smoke slowly through her pouty, soft lips. I enjoyed the view as I had my tea and smoked a cigarette.

"Ali..." Dee called softly as she opened her eyes and looked straight at me.

"Hmm..." I mumbled, still ogling her sexy, curvy body clad in the tight vest and short shorts.

"I'm still hungry for you..." She said and squirmed in her seat to snuggle closer.

"I know. I want you too, baby." I said softly.

"Hmm..." Dee moaned softly.

I watched as she threw the empty cup out of the window. Then she switched the cigarette to her other hand and reached for my crotch with her right.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly in pleasure when Dee pressed on my sensitive, arousing dick.

"I wish I could kiss it..." Dee whispered softly before taking a drag on her cigarette, "I want to lick it..." She blew the smoke on my face, "I want to suck it..." She came closer as she said this, "Then I want to fuck it." She whispered softly as she placed her mouth on my neck.

"Oh, Dee..." I sighed with pleasure as she started kissing my neck softly.

She knew how much it aroused me. I reacted immediately and my huge, young dick started rising. I could practically see it hardening under the shorts as it gradually reached its full height.

"You're gonna get us late." I suddenly said and shook my head.

"No..." Dee moaned in disappointment as I switched on the engine and threw the empty disposable tea cup out at the front passenger window.

Dee reluctantly moved away from me and straightened the backrest of her seat. She sat the right way on the seat and looked longingly at me as I turned my head to look at the highway.

"Yes..." I teased and said as I put the car in gear and slowly joined the sparse traffic on the highway.

It was still drizzling so I had to switch on the windscreen wipers. I drove at a steady 60 km/h on the slow lane and would overtake any slower moving vehicle through the fast lane before coming back into the left lane. Dee had turned up the volume of the car stereo and the dark trance track now played with a dull, throbbing rhythm within the car. The windows were down and we drove in silence for a while. Dee was staring at me the whole time with a pout but I pretended to ignore her and watched the highway up ahead.

"Ali..." Dee eventually piped up.

"Yes, baby." I replied.

"Don't tease me." She said in a serious tone.

"Ha ha!" I laughed aloud, "Okay, fine. I'm sorry. I was just kidding, you know." I tried to calm her.

"You can't do this to me. I can have your cock whenever I want, you remember?" Dee said, reminding me of the promise we made to each other right after we lost our virginity to the other.

"I know... I was kidding. I want you to love my dick, too." I said and smiled.

Dee grinned wide at this and happily moved to sit close to me once more. I let her lean on me and draped my left arm over her smooth, brown, bare shoulders. Dee rested her right arm on my thigh and began to caress my crotch with her left.

"Oh, Dee..." I moaned softly when she grabbed my thick, stiff tent-pole over the shorts and squeezed hard once.

"Oh, Ali..." Dee teased me in turn while pulling my huge, hard dick out of the elastic waistband of the shorts.

"Mmm..." I sighed with pleasure when Dee began caressing my thick, long cock casually.

I watched the dark road ahead and drove with my right hand steadily. Dee enjoyed caressing and stroking my stiff, large dick for several long minutes. She would tease first by running her fingernails on the ultra-sensitive underside of my huge, stiff shaft. She would then wrap her warm, thin fingers around my thickness before making a ring of her thumb and forefinger and pulling it tightly up over my huge, engorged dickhead. That sent a spasm of excitement through by body and I flinched slightly every time. I took deep breaths and kept control while enjoying the heightened sensations of my high.

After a half-hour drive, and about 20 km before Aurangabad, my dick was standing stiff and aching for release. Dee ran her fingers over the thick veins that lined my huge, hard cock. She pressed my thick shaft and watched my circumcised dickhead swell even more.

"I'll eat you up, baby!" Dee whispered fiercely over the sound of the stereo.

"Is that so?" I quipped in the same desperate voice.

"Mhmm..." Dee mumbled and squeezed my huge, round dickhead suddenly.

"Aah!" I groaned aloud at the tingling sensation of having my large, swollen cock-head being drained of blood, "Oohhh..." I then moaned when Dee released my dickhead and the blood rushed back in to make it engorged once more.

"Wait. I'll let you eat me." I whispered softly and started searching around.

I slowed down as we reached the outer industrial area. There were large factories and warehouses lining the highway several kilometers before Aurangabad.

It was 10:30 PM, and the area seemed deserted. Only the occasional car or truck passed us on the slow lane. I slowed down to a crawl and started searching for a place to park the car. The huge buildings and storage hangars behind along the highway were mostly deserted. I soon found a small space between two tanker trucks. They were parked a little way ahead of the entrance to a busy milk packaging factory. The surroundings were completely deserted on all sides. I eased the car carefully into the space and parked it before taking a quick look around.

I killed the engine and turned to Dee, who was still sitting leaning on me, casually playing with my big, rock-hard dick.

"Now what?" I whispered into her ear.

"Mm... Let me show you." Dee whispered with a mix of lust and tease before moving away from me.

I watched as she pulled her feet up and went on her fours on her seat. I took a quick glance around and was glad to notice that we were well-hidden from the traffic on the highway by the two huge trucks. I turned to watch as Dee bent over, grabbed my thick, hard dick in her hand and proceed put her face in my crotch. She was on her hands and knees, kneeling sideways on the seat, and stroking and sucking my thick, big dick now.

"Ooh, yeah..." I moaned softly as soon as she kissed my ultra-sensitive, circumcised dickhead.

"Mm..." Dee moaned lustily in return while kissing the top of my huge, hard dick and jerking me hard.

"Sshh..." I hissed at the way she was stroking my huge, hard dick dry.

"Oh, sorry..." Dee immediately stopped kissing and apologized.

She then began to lick my thick, long shaft with her soft, wet tongue. The lovely licks of her pink, wet tongue on my extremely aroused cock had me extremely excited. I could feel my long, hard cock throbbing in her hand as she licked the top half and jerked it at the same time.

"Yes, baby..." I moaned encouragingly once Dee started stroking my huge, hard dick once more, but this time it felt incredibly great because it was lubricated with her spit.

Her soft, small hand moved expertly on my large, thick dick as she jerked me and kept dribbling her spit down my shaft for constant lubrication. I loved it when she blew me this way. It was electrifying as she'd kiss and bite my super-sensitive dickhead while stroking my slick, thick shaft.

"Mhmm... Mm... Hmm..." Dee began to moan and mumble in pleasure as she began to suck in my huge, hard cock deeper into her small, warm mouth.

I loved the way her hand moved up and down the lower half of my huge, hard shaft while she licked and sucked the top half lovingly. I could feel her hot breath on my crotch and felt my large, hard dick throbbing with anticipation now.

I reached out with my left and placed my hand on the lovely arch of her bare back. Slowly, I slid my hand in her tight, small shorts easily. At this, Dee arched her back even more, thus giving me easier access to her clean-shaven crotch. I had to lean to the left to be able to reach her sweet, hot cunt though because her huge, round ass cheeks prevented me from reaching her crotch otherwise.

"Sshh..." Dee hissed as she paused the sucking to enjoy the feel of my fingers on her sensitive, creamy cunt, "Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" She then started to give out muffled moans as she shoved my huge, long shaft deeper into her small, wet mouth.

I could distinctly feel her warm spit dribbling down my thick, long shaft, over her hand and then down to my smooth-shaved, sensitive scrotum. The slippery sensation on my super-sensitive dick was incredible. I kept looking at my sexy older cousin's dark head bobbing up and down on my crotch and then staring at the huge roundness of her young, bubble butt. My left hand had slipped lower on her crotch and now my fingertips caressed the smooth sides of her creamy, clean-shaved cunt. I'd tease her tight labia before flicking my fingertip once over her ultra-sensitive clit.

"Mmh! Mmph! Mph!" Dee kept shoving my huge, hard dick deeper and deeper into her small, warm mouth bravely while jerking me at a steady pace.

A while later my fingers slipped between her tight, smooth labia and she pushed out her huge, round butt even more. This allowed me to slip in my long forefinger into her creamy, hot vagina.

"Mmhhh..." Dee moaned long and low through a mouthful of stiff, fleshy dick and started twisting her head from side to side to suck my thick, hard dick deeper.

This sent waves of intense pleasure through me and I sighed with delight. I slowly slid my forefinger into her wet, hot cunt and began wriggling it inside her. Dee's curvy, sexy body started jerking with pleasure as I began to finger her softly at first. I could feel her cunt-cream making it easier to slide my finger deeper and deeper. Dee moved closer to me and shoved another inch of my thick, hard shaft in her hungry mouth.

"Ohhh!" I groaned softly with the intensity of the pleasure as Dee shoved my huge, hard dick all the way to her tight throat.

Dee had gotten over her gag reflex long ago. She could take my long, thick dick quite deep into her tight throat without gagging much. She was obsessed with sucking my young, thick dick and would go wild whenever she had the chance. My hot, older cousin knew all my buttons and she pushed them to give me intense pleasure every time.

"Mph! Mmph! Mmh! Mmph! Mmh!" Dee's muffled moans of lust grew louder and louder as my fingering got faster and faster.

My long index finger was buried halfway into her hot, wet cunt and I was wriggling it around faster and faster with each passing minute. I could feel her lovely, curvy body beginning to get tense as she neared her climax. This made me slide my finger out of her hot, moist cunt and put it on her ultra-sensitive clit.

"Mmph!!" Dee's surprised moan was muffled as she sank my huge, hard dick deeper into her mouth once more.

Dee kept on bobbing her head up and down over my crotch, pushing my thick, long cock deep into her hungry, hot mouth before pulling it out till only my huge, engorged dickhead remained inside. She would then run her wet, soft tongue around my ultra-sensitive dickhead before dipping her head down and sucking almost the entire length of my huge, large cock once more. At the same time, she had a tight grip on the base of my thick, large shaft which she jerked up and down in rhythm with her mouth.

My left arm had started aching from having to reach out so far and then constantly fingering my sexy, older cousin's hungry, hot cunt. But I kept flicking and brushing her cute little clit faster and faster. I wanted to give her the same pleasure that she was giving me right then.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh! Aaahhh!" Dee's muffled moans became faster and faster until she finally lifted her head off of my huge, slick, stiff dick and moaned loud and long in ecstasy.

"Oh baby..." I whispered softly to her.

I held her head close to my tummy and kept pressing her tight clit as she climaxed hard. As she started shivering in ecstasy I hooked my index finger into her creaming, tight cunt and held her close to me.

"Mmmm..." Dee's lusty long moan was clearly audible even over the psy-trance playing on the car stereo.

I had to hold tight to her curvy, soft body because Dee was trembling hard with the intensity of the multiple orgasms. I didn't relent my fingering and kept making Dee cum again and again and again. This caused her warm, slick cunt-cream to wet the crotch of her tiny cotton shorts and start sliding down the soft insides of her shapely, thick thighs.

"Aaaa..." Dee's moans of pleasure turned to a long groan of delight as she came hard multiple times.

I quickly glanced around in fear but was relieved to see that no one had noticed us. I looked down at Dee, who was laid on her fours, with her head buried in my crotch in exhaustion while her hot, tight cunt spat her juices out on to the seat.

"Fuck..." Dee managed to swear between gasps for breath as she tried to recover from a multitude of intense orgasms.

"Oh, baby!" I groaned aloud the next instant when Dee suddenly pushed my thick, slick dick back into her mouth and started sucking it desperately.

I watched her head move lower and lower on my crotch and felt her warm, wet mouth gradually sucking my huge, thick in cock deeper and deeper. I felt her warm breath on my clean-shaven crotch once more as she attempted to deep-throat my huge, stiff dick once more. I sensed her cute, soft lips trying to open wider to accommodate yet another inch of my huge, hard cock. Her soft, wet tongue played havoc with the ultra-sensitive underside of my young, stiff dick.

"Aagh! Aagh! Aagh!" Dee began making sloppy, choking noises as she sucked my huge, hard dick deeper and deeper in her small, warm mouth.

I felt her hand grip my thick base hard and start to squeeze the few inches that remained out of her mouth. I felt her throat squeeze my super-sensitive, circumcised dickhead as she choked and gagged on my thick, sloppy dick. I could feel my orgasm build up and my left hand grabbed a fistful of her firm, round buttocks. I placed my right hand on her head and shoved it down suddenly.

"Aack!!" Dee cried out as my huge, round dickhead slid deeper into her throat and cut off her air supply.

"Aaaghh!" She gasped and spluttered as I forced my entire length into her small, warm mouth but didn't flinch back.

Dee knew I was about to cum so she slid her hand down to my clean-shaven balls and began fondling them while choking hard on my thick, long shaft. I felt her spittle flick out of over the base of my thick, huge dick and her teeth clamped down on the lower end of my dick.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." I groaned long and low when I came.

My eyes snapped shut and my body froze. I had a handful of Dee's soft hair and big, taut ass cheek as I climaxed hard. My body started trembling when the first spurt of sticky, hot semen squirted out of my throbbing, slick dick and landed deep inside Dee's tight, hungry throat. I couldn't move for several seconds as my body reacted to the incredible intensity of the orgasm. My huge, thick dick kept spitting out jets of slick, white cum and Dee attempted to swallow it but choked on it. I realized this and release my hold on her head.

"Mmmhh..." Dee took a deep breath when she pulled her head up.

Dee still had my huge, swollen dickhead still in her mouth as her tongue kept licking up every spurt of sticky, white semen it spat out. Every lick of her tongue on the super-sensitive dickhead sent me into waves of ecstasy. My hips started bucking and my thick, climaxing dick throbbed hard with each streak of cum. My low moaning went silent as I ran out of breath but kept climaxing hard with Dee coaxing every last drop of my young, hot seed out of my smooth, cum-laded balls. I remember the way her soft, wet tongue caressed the ring under my huge, swollen dickhead just the right way to make me squirt out my cum.

"Fuuuck!" I swore low and long as I took the first breath after what seemed like an eternity.

I laid my head back and relaxed to let the tingling ecstatic sensations of the intense climax linger on for a longer time. I could still feel Dee licking my huge, slick dickhead as the last drops of cum squeezed out my pee-hole. She then put her pouty, soft lips firmly around my swollen, slick dickhead and squeezed hard.

"Mmuah!" Dee kissed my just-climaxed dick audibly before slowly sitting upright on her knees.

I felt her caress my cheek comfortingly with her clean hand as I enjoyed the last throes of my intense orgasm.

"Dee... That was amazing!" I finally opened my eyes and told her with a huge grin on my face.

"I can tell, babe." She quipped and broke into a grin too.

"Mm... I love the way you taste, Ali!" She said and licked the few stray specks of my sticky, white semen from around her pouty, dark lips.

It was an intensely sexy sight and I just stared at her. She grinned and shook her head before reaching to the rear seat. She grabbed the box of tissues and first wiped my soft but thick, slick dick with the wet wipes. I kept looking around to make sure no one was coming our way. Dee cleaned my cock as best as she could and then proceeded to clean her hand and lips.

"I need to change shorts, babe." Dee said, pointing to the huge, wet patch on her dark, tiny cotton shorts.

"Do you want me to get your bag from the trunk?" I asked.

"No. I've got another shorts in my laptop bag, just in case, you know." She replied and grinned unabashed.

"All right." I said.

Dee pushed the backrest of the front passenger seat as low as it would go. This allowed her to somehow climb over to the rear seat. I took a bunch of wet wipes and began wiping the front passenger seat dry. Thankfully, it was a plastic cover so my cousin's cunt-juices hadn't seeped into the seat. I threw all the used wipes out the front passenger window before closing it once more.

In the meanwhile, Dee had slipped off her soggy, wet shorts and was wiping her creamy, wet crotch. She took out a small plastic bag from one of the many pockets on the laptop bag and shoved the wet shorts inside. She then changed into a fresh pair of large-sized, black-colored soccer shorts.

"Ali..." Dee called out softly from the back.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you hungry? I feel like having dinner." She said.

"Sure. Let's have it after we pass Aurangabad, okay?" I said.

"Cool." She replied as she stumbled on to the front passenger seat once more.

I noticed that her large shorts clung tight to my curvy, young cousin's big, round bubble booty. However, the short legs were slightly loose. However, as Dee wasn't wearing underwear, her shorts made a long, deep wedgie. I enjoyed watching her lovely, large ass jiggle as she shuffled around in the small space and sat the right way on the seat. I saw her large, taut, bra-less boobs sway under her tight, short cotton vest as she pulled the backrest upright. Once Dee was settled I slipped my shorts back on proper and glanced around once.

An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers
1...456789