Rap It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We probably won't keep tonight's soundboard recording," my dad said, rolling his eyes. "He was way off tonight. He was forgetting lyrics that he never forgets," Dad had said.

I had just nodded. I wondered what was up with Tomas tonight.

Evidently it didn't keep the party out of his room, though, because I couldn't sleep so I had decided to go get some ice for a soda. But when I passed Tomas's room, he was standing outside the door with two girls dressed to the nines in hoochie clothes. Their tied-on tops secured around their necks and left most of their backs bare, and I noticed tramp stamps and thong straps peeking out of the tops of their jeans from the back. "I'm sorry," he was saying to them. "It's just not a good night for me," he said tightly. And the girls rolled their eyes and stalked off past me towards the elevators.

Tomas turned to go back into his room when he spied me. He shot me a glare that could have frozen the special Rocky Mountain water he likes to drink.

""""""""""""""""""""""

Newark, NJ

"What was last night about?" Veronica asked me later when the dancers were on a break from rehearsing. "He forgot a bunch of words to "Booty Call," she said.

I nodded. "I have no idea."

"Ella!" His voice boomed through the sound system. "Get me some more water!" He barked.

I went back to his big bus, the one with the entourage's motorcycles in a little trailer on the back of it, and climbed the steps. Miguel was sitting on the couch playing video games on the mounted TV. "Hey," he said to me.

"Yep," I said back to him as I grabbed Tomas a water.

Miguel shot me a curious look as I walked back to the front of the bus. "What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing," he said.

I brought Tomas his water and he snatched it from me. He chugged the whole thing and crushed the bottle when he was done, tossed it down on the stage, and then he walked away.

I picked it up and dropped it in the recycling where it belonged.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

The concert that night was, if it could have been, even worse than the one the night before. He forgot the words to both "Booty Call" and "Make Lust to You". Then he accidentally skipped over the bridge in "Undercover Trick". It was embarrassing, and the audience even noticed and started booing him.

After the show Tomas was back to partying in his room. I tried to drown out the sound with my earbuds, but his room was too close to mine and the thumping bass was impossible to ignore.

I had just fallen asleep when the pounding on my door started at 3am. I ignored it at first, but it didn't stop. Bleary eyed I answered my door and Tomas quietly stalked into the room. It was obvious he was pissed. His hands were on his hips and his mouth was pursed. "What have you done to me?" He asked me accusingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He ran his fingers through his short hair. "Ever since we...sort of had sex, I can't concentrate. I screw up my lines on stage. I can't fuck any other girls because I can't even get hard for them. What did you do to me?" He asked me again.

"I don't understand..." I said.

He pointed at me. "You. All I can think about is you and that messy hair and those too-big-for-you glasses and that tight, tight pussy," he said, pacing again.

"Wait. All you can think about is me?" I said, bewildered.

He gave me a withering look and pointed down at his crotch and at the big bulge that was there. "In my room tonight are twenty broads. The ones with the backstage passes brought their girlfriends. And I'm walking around softer than shit. But whenever I get around you this is what happens," he said, pointing to his crotch again and to the massive bulge there. "It's fucking pissing me off," he said.

I sat on the bed and looked at his crotch. "Wow," I said. It was indeed impressive.

"Miguel says we should just fuck properly and get it out of our systems," he muttered. "So...do you want to?" He asked me.

"Do I want to what?"

"Fuck properly," He said.

"I don't know what that..."

"Of course. You wouldn't know," he sighed. "Okay. Fucking properly. It means good fucking. It starts out and I kiss you like this," he said, and he leaned down and kissed me. He blinked at me after he pulled away.

"And...maybe I kiss you again," he said, leaning in and kissing me again. "Or a third time," he said, shaking his head. It was like he was trying to clear the sexual haze but couldn't. But he leaned in to me anyway, and I felt his tongue searching around the seam of my mouth for an opening.

When I did open my mouth he slid his tongue inside and when his tongue touched mine, I felt it. Felt the desire. Felt the heat. It all congregated between my legs. I instinctively put a hand down there and cupped my sex.

He looked down at me. "Jesus Christ, you're pure fire," he said. "And move your hand off of your pussy. That's my job," he said, and he pushed my hand out of the way and replaced it with his.

I moaned at his touch.

"Oh, fucking hell, don't you dare moan," he said. "It makes my dick so hard it hurts," he said.

I blinked up at him. He looked down at me and said, "let's get you undressed."

He started to tug my pajama shirt over my head. I let him, but I covered up my little boobs with my palms like I did the last time.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Let me see you," he said.

He gently pulled my hands away and he looked at my small chest. His breath caught in his throat and he shuddered. "Fuck," he said. Next thing I knew he was sucking on one nipple and thumbing the other one.

I gasped at the new sensation. I'd never felt anything like that before. "Um, um, um..." I said.

I said it enough times that he stopped and he looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Wait a minute. You're acting weird. Just how much of a virgin are you?" He asked me.

I just looked at him and blinked.

"Have you ever done any of this?"

I flushed crimson.

"You've never had your nipples sucked?"

"No," I said.

"Let's back up, then. What about kissing?"

I sighed but then I shook my head. "No," I admitted.

"Christ," he said. "You've never done anything?" He asked with his mouth agape.

I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Jesus. I can mold you into anything I want," he muttered.

"I'm not an idiot, though" I said, looking back at him. "I've read books about sex," I said to him.

He burst out laughing. "Books?" He asked me.

I flushed again.

He muttered something in Spanish and then he chuckled. "Ok. So, books. Well, what do your books tell you to do?" He asked.

"If you're going to make fun of me let's just call this off," I said.

"No. Wait," he said, getting serious quickly. "We can't call this off. I've got to do something about my erection problem."

"That sounds more like a 'you' problem than a 'me' problem," I said, looking at his crotch. I found it strange that he called that huge erection in his pants a 'problem', but it was what it was.

He frowned at me. "Well, it's a 'you' problem too, because evidently I need 'you' to make me hard now," he said.

"You do?" I asked, still not believing it.

"Yes!" He said, exasperated. "That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

I crossed my arms over my chest, hiding my boobs. "Again, not my problem."

He sighed. "Come on, baby," he said in his bedroom voice. He ran his hand up and down my thigh and he nuzzled my neck. "Let's go. Let's get busy. Let's do this shit," he urged me.

I sat still and I said nothing.

He pulled back and looked at me. "I mean, can we fuck each other now?" He asked bluntly.

I blinked at him, but still said nothing.

"Please?" He said.

I just looked at him, my mouth in a straight line.

"Jesus!" He said standing up and pacing. "I can't believe I'm begging you for sex. Do you know when the last time was that I had to beg for sex?" He asked me.

"No," I said.

He stopped pacing to think. "Actually, I've never had to beg. There was always some broad there wanting to bone me, even before I was famous," he said. "Ever since I was sixteen."

"Oh. Well. Congratulations," I said.

He sighed, sitting back down on the bed. "Maybe I can just wank while looking at you. Here, take off your sleep bottoms and let me see your pussy. I'll just do it myself," he said.

"That's really tacky," I said, scowling.

"Well, you won't let me touch you," he said.

"I...I never said that," I said. "It's just that sex with you really hurt that last time, and-"

"It shouldn't hurt this time," he said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

He grinned. "Baby. I fuck chicks every night. Nobody ever complains about pain," he said.

I looked at him, still unsure.

"If it hurts we'll stop. Easy as pie," he said.

I still just stared at him.

"Ella, I already broke your seal," he chuckled. "Babes are like milk jugs. The first time it's harder to get the cap off than the times after. It's the same concept," he said.

I just rolled my eyes. "Oh, that's real rich," I said. "And you know something else?" I said. "It would be nice if you got my name right for once."

He just looked at me, surprised, and turned a little pink. "What? You mean Ella's not your name?"

"No!!" I said. "It is not!"

"Um, I could have sworn it was," he mumbled. "Well, what is it, then?" He asked.

"It's Stella. With an 'S'," I said.

"Stella," he said, testing my name out on his tongue. "Stella, like a star, right?" He said.

I nodded once. "My dad works with stars. That's why he named me that," I said.

"Huh. See, that's cool! We're both stars. This just might work out okay," he said with a smile.

I gave him the tiniest of grins.

He leaned towards me again and he kissed me, and I just tried to keep up. He gently pulled my arms away from my chest and he took both my hands and laced his fingers through them. He slowly leaned me back onto the bed.

"Can I suck on your nipples again?" He asked me.

I paused a second, then I nodded.

He did, and I arched my back because it felt so good. "Oh!" I gasped.

"Oh, no, no, no. Please no. I mean, normally I like it when women are vocal during sex, but everytime you make a sex sound it zings me right down to my balls. It reminds me how much I need this," he chuckled.

I good-naturedly rolled my eyes at him.

He grinned and kissed me again, then he slid his hand down my pajama shorts and cupped my naked sex. "You have hair down there?" He asked me, sounding surprised.

I flushed. "I was hairy last time, too," I said.

He just grinned. "Well, I was whacked out on my headache medicine and I guess I don't remember," he shrugged. "I'm used to hairless pussies, but I can roll with it," he said.

He tugged my sleep pants off of me and got in between my legs. "I suppose you've never felt a mouth down south on you either, have you?" He asked me.

I hesitated, then shook my head.

He grinned a wicked grin as he looked up my body at me. "Baby. Just you wait," he said. "You're gonna love this," he said.

He kissed all over my mound and nuzzled my sex. I waited in great anticipation, and when he finished doing that, he abruptly sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Tomas!" I yelled in surprise. My hands immediately went down to grab his ears.

"Mmmm, yeah, hold my head there. I ain't going nowhere, though," he said.

"Oh...God!" I groaned. It was the most delicious, dirtiest feeling I had ever felt. "That's so..."

"Good?" He asked.

I just nodded as my eyes rolled back into my head.

He ate me out for a long, long time. He had me panting by the time he was done. "Tomas!" I gasped. "That was..."

He nodded. "I know. There's nothing like a willing mouth, am I right?" He said.

He licked his thumb and he thumbed my slit. "You've got lots of wetness here. I think you're ready," he said.

"This won't hurt?" I asked him again as he climbed up my body and got into position. I grabbed onto his shoulders.

He shook his head. "It shouldn't," he said. "I'll go slow," he said.

He ran his cock through my slit and stopped at my hole. He then started pushing forward.

My eyes were wide as he slid right into me. No, he was right, it didn't hurt at all. In fact, it felt...really good, I thought.

"You doing okay?" He asked.

I nodded, with a small grin. "I think so," I said.

"Okay. Gonna pull back, then roll my hips into you," he said.

"Oh, Tomas!" I gasped when he did it. His cock inside of me felt wonderful!

He kissed me as he thrusted into me a few more times, and I was surprised when I tasted myself on him, though I shouldn't have been. "Ready for me to get a little rougher?" He asked me huskily.

I swallowed and nodded.

"Fuck," he groaned, and he sped up the motion of his hips.

"Oh...God!" I groaned. He was really moving now, his body slapping into mine.

"Yeah, this is the tightest pussy I've ever..." he said. And he finished the sentence in Spanish.

"What did you just say?" I asked him.

He grinned at me. "I said you've got the tightest little pussy I've ever had the privilege to be inside," he said.

"Tight is good?" I asked with a hesitant nod.

His eyes rolled back into the back of his head and he grinned. "Yes, Stella. Tight is real good," he murmured.

He kissed me down and dirty for a few minutes as he fucked me. We groaned together on each powerful thrust.

"It feels...so..." I said.

"I know," he said. "And I'm not going to last much longer," he said, muttering. "Like seriously," he added. "I'm coming right now!" He groaned.

His thrusts got a little erratic, and he groaned loudly when he finally came inside of me.

He looked at me with a half grin when his body stopped twitching. "Well, you don't come from penetration. We know that now," he said.

He slid down my body and put his mouth on my clit again and I groaned. "Hey. Try this. Why don't you show me what you like? Then I can copy it," he said from down between my legs.

"I don't understand," I said.

"You know. When you make yourself come, how do you do it?" He said.

This time I flushed bright red. "I...um..."

"Stella. Don't tell me you've never had an orgasm," he said in disbelief.

I shook my head. "I mean, I don't think I ever have," I said.

He climbed off of me and rolled onto his back on the bed, chuckling. "Oh, you'd know," he said. "You can't miss an orgasm." He added.

"Hum," I said.

"Ok, you like books?" He asked me, leaning up on his elbow to look down at me.

I nodded.

"Well, I'm giving you some homework," he grinned. "Your assignment is to masturbate," he said.

I scoffed. "Gross."

He sobered quickly. "No. I'm serious. When we do this again - because we will do this again - I want you to show me what you like," he said. "And if you do come by yourself, I want you to show me how. And I want to see it," he said.

"That sounds horribly embarrassing," I said.

"Stella," he said, "no it's not. And I'm being deadly serious. I'll give you a couple of nights alone to figure it out. But on night three, I'll be coming for you. Unless you wanted to start playing with yourself right now for me," he said.

"No!" I said quickly. And I blushed again. God, would my blushing ever end?! I thought.

"Damn," he whispered, looking down at his now softened dick. "I forgot a condom again! I never forget condoms! I don't know what's wrong with me," he said, running his hand through his short hair and shaking his head.

I stood up, took a step, and then I froze.

"What's wrong?" He asked, watching me.

"It's running out of me!" I whispered.

Tomas chuckled. "Baby, it'll do that. That's totally normal," he said.

I quickly headed to the bathroom to take care of my newfound "problem".

I screeched when Tomas poked his head into the bathroom while I was still on the toilet. He just laughed. "Sorry, but I just came inside of you. I think we're on a different level of 'comfortable' than we used to be," he said. "That includes walking in on each other in the bathroom," he chuckled.

I finished on the toilet when he left, and then when I was finished he came in to pee, too.

"Hey...do you mind if I crash here tonight?" He asked. "My room is a party hellhole and I won't be able to sleep over there."

"What do you normally do when there's a party in there and it's time to go to sleep?"

He laughed. "I just sleep where I fall down," he said.

I barked out a laugh and I nodded. "I guess it's okay...I always like the bed closest to the door," I said.

He nodded. "What side do you sleep on?" He said, going to that bed.

"The um...left side if you're standing at the foot and looking up the bed."

He beamed. "Hey, that's great! I sleep on the right. No exceptions," he said, and he climbed into my bed on the right side.

"Um...well, okay," I said. "I figured I'd take the bed by the door, but..." I mumbled, but obviously he meant us to sleep together, something else I had never done with a man.

I climbed into the bed and he turned and looked at me. "Goodnight, honey," he smirked.

I chuckled. "Yep," I said, and he turned out the lights.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning I could hear the panic in the voices out in the hallway. I knew something was very wrong, and the heavy knock on my door confirmed it.

"Stella? Open up!" Miguel said.

"Shit," I said. I quickly threw on my pajamas and went to the door and opened it a crack. "What's up?" I said.

"Nobody can find Tomas. He left his room late last night and nobody's seen him since," he said. "Have you seen him?" He asked.

"Um...no. Nope. Haven't seen Tomas at all," I said.

I clammed up, however, when I felt Tomas suddenly standing behind me. I glanced back at him.

He was completely naked.

"Miguel! Hey, man. I'm here. Safe and sound," Tomas added.

I put my hand over my eyes and peeked out at Miguel through my fingers.

"You...and, and Tomas?" Miguel said, bewildered, looking back and forth from me to him. "All night long?"

"She gave me a place to sleep. My room was too loud," he said.

"O...kay," Miguel said.

"Well, let's get moving. We probably have to get on the road soon, right?" Tomas said.

"Right," Miguel said, still looking confused.

"Bye," I said, shutting the door in Miguel's face. "It's going to get all around the tour now," I groaned, leaning against the closed hotel room door.

"What is?" He said.

"That Miguel found you naked in my room!"

"And why is that a bad thing?" He asked me.

I looked at Tomas like he had two heads. "My dad! He's your soundboard guy!"

"So?"

I smacked my forehead with my palm. "Look, I know you screw girls like there's no tomorrow, but every one of those girls has a dad - and mine's not going to be happy that you were in my room naked with me!"

He nodded, putting his hands on his hips. "Well, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure there are other explanations why I was naked in your room."

I just stared at him. "Name two."

He snapped his fingers. "You're drawing nudes of me for my private collection!" He suggested.

I laughed. "That's messed up on so many different levels, the first being I can't draw worth crap. And why would you want naked pictures of yourself for yourself?"

He grinned. "Yeah, that's pretty dumb. I don't know," he said. He surprised me by what he said next. "Honestly? I find that the truth usually works pretty good in most situations, no matter what."

But I blanched. "My father can't know that I'm having sex! With you!" I said.

"Why not? What's wrong with me? You could do a lot worse. And you're...oh, please God tell me you're legal..."

I nodded. "Eighteen," I said.

Tomas mock-clutched his chest. "Good. I almost had a heart attack there," he said. "I knew you were young, but cripes," he said.

I frowned at him. "I don't do illlegal stuff," I said.

He just chuckled. "Why am I not surprised?" He said.