Rap It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica laughed. "Chica, I can keep a secret! Come on!" She said.

"Well, does Roberto ever talk about his prostate wand?" I asked her.

She nodded and rolled her eyes. "All the time," she said. "I've not seen him play with it yet, though," she said.

"Well, today I used one on Tomas," I whispered.

Veronica stomped her feet and squealed. "Girl, how come our men are so butt obsessed?!" She said.

I grinned. "It was Tomas's first time. It was...powerful," I said.

"Yeah? Huh," she said. "I've been putting Roberto off...maybe next time we get together we'll get it out and play with it," she said.

"I highly recommend it," I said with a grin.

••••••••••••••••••

Later that night I heard the six motorcycles roar back into the hotel parking lot. I didn't have to wait too long until I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey!" I said to Tomas.

"Hey," he said, walking into my room. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yep. Veronica and I got room service a couple hours ago."

He grinned. "Well. I'm ready for you to show me an orgasm," he said, and he pulled his shirt over his head with one hand and tossed it onto the floor.

I grinned at him. "Okay. I just hope I can perform under pressure," I said.

"No pressure, baby," he said, kissing me. He unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down his legs.

He climbed on the bed naked and I grabbed my little vibrator from my suitcase. He took a few minutes undressing me and kissing me and when I thought I was ready, I turned the little thing on.

He watched, very interested, as I tried different places on my clit. Finally I found the spot that felt the best and I committed to it.

"Last night I just held it right here," I said, closing my eyes. Tomas started licking and sucking on my nipples.

"Yeah, baby. Show me," he said.

My hips started to rock and he ran his fingers up and down my inner thighs.

A few minutes passed. Sweet, sexy words fell from Tomas's mouth. My breath caught in my throat and I suddenly gasped. "Tomas!" I hissed. "It's here!" I said.

Suddenly I felt the amazingly-strong throb that I had felt the night before. "Ahh!" I said, when Tomas slid two fingers inside of me. I continued to throb as Tomas whispered sweet nothings to me in Spanish. I didn't even have to ask him what he had said, I got the jist of it perfectly.

When my orgasm ended, Tomas climbed on top of me. "You've got me so hard," he said.

I wrapped my arms around him and he slowly pushed inside of me.

He breathed through his nose as he fucked me, his eyes intensely on mine. "Wrap your legs around my waist," he said, and so I did.

He had already come that afternoon so he was like an automatic fucking machine that night - he made love to me for a long, long time.

"This tight little pussy," he groaned.

"This big dick," I groaned.

We grinned at each other and suddenly, he got erratic with his thrusts. He came seconds later on a deep cry, his head buried in the side of my neck.

He collapsed on top of me and the breath wooshed out of me. "Damn. That was hot," he said.

I grinned. "Felt awesome," I said.

"Next time I'll drive the vibrator and I'll make you come," he said.

I nodded. "Deal."

•••••••••••••••••

The next morning Miguel was knocking on my door.

"Just a minute!" I called, and I threw on my pajamas. "Yeah?" I said when I opened the door.

Miguel smiled at me. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize to you for the other day," he said, "you know, when I..." he said.

"I think it's Tomas you need to apologize to," I said.

"No, we're good," Tomas called out from the bed.

Miguel just nodded. "We are. Just let Tomas know we're headed to breakfast and we're wanting to get the motorcycles out again today if he wants to come along."

"I'll be there!" Tomas called out.

Miguel chuckled. "Okay, Stella. See you around," he said.

I closed the door and the room was again shrouded in darkness. I loved the blackout curtains. They made it perpetual midnight in my room.

Tomas sat up and turned on the light. He yawned and stretched. "I wish we could just lay around like this all the time," he said.

"Yeah," I agreed. Unfortunately, we only had two days off. Before we knew it, it would be time to start the tour up again. But that was tour life, I supposed.

Tomas and I ate breakfast together again in the hotel restaurant. He left me before I was finished to go riding. "See you soon!" He said.

I nodded. He kissed me, and then he headed outside.

After I watched Tomas heading out the door, my dad walked in.

Phew, I thought. Dad hadn't seen our kiss, so I was safe, or so I thought.

"Hey, pumpkin. Can I sit here?" My dad asked, indicating Tomas's vacated seat.

I nodded. "Yep," I said.

"Enjoying some time off?" He asked.

I nodded. "It's been nice," I said.

Dad leaned back in his chair and sighed. A waitress came and cleared Tomas's dirty dishes and asked Dad what he wanted to drink.

"Coffee. Black," he said.

The waitress left and dad just stared at me. I got nervous just sitting there and so I started to squirm.

Dad leaned forward and put his elbows on the table and he folded his hands.

"Baby. What are you doing?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, flushing.

He just looked at me. "The scuttlebutt around here is that you and Tomas have been spending a lot of...time together," he said.

I turned bright red. "We've been hanging out, sure," I said.

"I don't guess I need to tell you what kind of a man Tomas De la Fuente is?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

Dad thanked the waitress as she dropped off his coffee. He took a tiny sip of it and leaned back in his seat again.

"I don't think he's the kind of man you need to be getting involved with," he said. "You know what his kind is like," he said.

"His 'kind'?" I said, rearing back. "Dad, that's offensive!" I said.

Dad just rolled his eyes. "I'm not talking about the fact that he's Latino, and you know it. I don't care about that. I'm talking about the fact that he's got a different girl with him every night. Maybe even more than that," he said.

I shook my head. "Lately he's been-"

"What, better?" Dad shook his head. "I can tell you that he's no good for you, Stella. You're very young, and-"

"And I know what I want," I said.

Dad just looked at me. "But what does he want? He's not one to stick around, baby. He'll get tired and then he'll move on with no regard to you or to your feelings. Men like him don't stay," Dad said.

"Like you didn't stay with mom?" I shot back.

Dad's face turned red. "That's different and you know it. Your mother left me," he said. "Completely different situation," he said.

"Dad, I'm eighteen now," I huffed, "and-"

"And you're too young-"

"And I'm old enough to make my own decisions!" I said.

Dad just stared at me. He took another drink of his coffee. "I just don't want to see you get hurt," he said.

My mouth formed a straight line. "I've got it under control," I said, standing up.

Dad just sighed. "Okay, baby. I hope you're right," he said.

I left the restaurant and went back up to my room. I felt like there was a black cloud hanging over my head the whole way there.

••••••••••••••••

Several hours later Tomas came back to the hotel room carrying a plastic sack. He glanced in it and paused. "That fucker," he was chuckling.

"What?" I asked him.

"Well, we swung by the adult store and Roberto went in. He wasn't gone any time and when he came out he had two sacks. He put them in his saddlebags and I didn't think anymore about it. But when we stopped here at the hotel, he gave one of the bags to me. Said it was mine, and that I'd thank him later," he said.

He dumped the sack out on the bed. It contained a pegging harness, a dildo for the harness, and a box of anal douches.

I just looked at Tomas wide eyed. "I didn't say...I mean, he figured it out when I was talking to him the other day. Said he liked getting pegged and that it was the logical next step for you. He must have taken it upon himself to buy this stuff," I said.

Tomas chuckled again. "He's a dirty fucker, that's for sure," Tomas said. He ran his hand down his face. "I don't know whether to punch him or to thank him," he said.

I grinned. "You're not mad?" I said.

Tomas shook his head. "No, I think it's funny more than anything," he said.

"I can't believe that he's dirtier than you," I chuckled.

Tomas rolled his eyes. "That's debatable," he said.

I grinned too. "True," I admitted.

••••••••••••••••

When we came out to the pool it was busy. Families with kids were at the nearby splash pad and at the zero entry section. Older kids and their adults played in the pool proper.

I looked over and here came Veronica and Roberto. She was wearing a red bikini and Roberto had on swim trunks with cacti all over them.

I had on my black bikini and Tomas had on swim trunks with hibiscus flowers all over them.

"Hey, guys!" I said.

"This was a great idea," Veronica said. I love to swim," she said, walking up to us.

I nodded. "Me too," I said, though I wasn't a swimmer per se. I could swim, as in I wouldn't sink, I just wasn't very good at it. I more liked to just hang out in a pool.

Veronica went over to the diving board and she did a graceful swan dive into the deep end. Roberto put his fingers in his mouth and whistled at her when she surfaced. She grinned at Roberto.

"Baby, that was beautiful!" Roberto shouted. He jumped into the deep end and swam out to Veronica.

Tomas and I jumped into the 5 foot area just as we had done last night. We moved a little more towards the shallow end and he was standing next to me with his arm around me.

"Hey, did you see what I bought you on our bike ride today?" Roberto asked, swimming over to us.

To my surprise Tomas flushed. "You fucker," he said, splashing Roberto. "You want me to write you a thank you note?" He asked.

Roberto just cackled, splashing Tomas back. "I just wish I had seen your face when you opened it," he said.

Tomas rolled his eyes. "What makes you think I want that harness used on me?" He asked.

Roberto grinned. "Next steps, my friend. Next steps," he said.

Tomas grinned. "Whatever," he said.

A few minutes later us girls were on the boys' shoulders and we were trying to knock each other off and into the water.

"I'm coming for you, Stella!" Veronica said.

"Good luck with that!" I said.

But Veronica was taller and therefore had longer arms than I did and she was stronger than I was. I got immediately pushed off Tomas's shoulders and into the water.

"Best three out of five!" Roberto was saying when I surfaced, rubbing the water out of my eyes.

We wrestled a couple more times and Veronica and Roberto won every time. Finally Tomas and I forfeited.

"Aw, come on! Quitters!" Roberto shouted.

"No! We're graceful losers!" I said with a grin.

Tomas picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I still want to fuck you in this pool," he said to me quietly.

"Yeah?" I said. "Well, maybe we can make that happen," I said, giving him a sly grin.

"Oh, yeah?" Tomas said. "Mmmmm," he added in my ear.

•••••••••••••••

That night we made good on our word. Sort of.

We snuck out to the deserted pool at 2am to do just that. The pool lights were off and so it was easy for us just to slip into the water completely unnoticed.

Tomas took off my bikini bottoms and placed them on the concrete. He stripped his swim trunks off and placed them next to my bottoms.

"Legs around my waist, baby," Tomas said quietly.

The night breeze blew sweetly as Tomas rocked himself into me. I looked at the hotel as it rose up in front of me. Different rooms had their lights on, but I didn't see anyone standing on any of the balconies. Of course, I couldn't really see much without my glasses on.

"Look at how pretty the hotel looks in the dark," I said.

Tomas turned us 180 degrees so he could look up the side of the hotel.

"Oh. Hey, Miguel just walked out on the balcony," Tomas said quietly to me.

Our rooms were on the 12th floor. "You can see him all the way up there?"

Tomas nodded. "I know how he stands, how he carries himself."

"Huh," I said.

Miguel was up high enough that it was possible he wouldn't notice anyone was in the water. On the other hand, he might not just notice us, he might even recognize us.

"Shit, he's looking down," Tomas said.

"Maybe the waves we're creating in the water are more noticeable than we're thinking they are," I said.

Tomas shrugged. "I dunno," he sighed. "Let's cut this short and go back to the room," he said.

"Ok," I said sadly.

We got back to the room and stripped off our suits and climbed onto the bed. Tomas entered me on his knees from behind and finished what he'd started in the pool.

I laid my cheek down on the pillow as he rocked into me, and I grabbed my vibrator and used it underneath me.

"Tomas!" I soon hissed.

He stopped moving altogether and swore when he felt my pussy contract hard around him.

"Goddamn, you're like a fucking vise, baby," he said, shuddering.

I blew out a breath when it was over. "That felt good," I said.

He chuckled. "Now it's my turn," he said.

He grabbed my hips and started slamming into me as hard and as fast as he wanted to.

"You gonna come?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he gasped. "Gonna come inside you. Right now!"

And he shuddered all over as his cock bucked inside of me.

Tomas pushed me down onto the mattress as he chuckled. He rolled off of me and we just stared at each other, grinning.

"Well, it wasn't exactly in the pool..." he said.

"It's the thought that counts," I said with a smile.

••••••••••••••••••

Charlotte, NC

We were up early the next day because the tour was soon to be on the move. We ate breakfast quickly in the hotel restaurant and were on the tour buses and moving a scant half hour later.

"Where are you?" The text from my dad said. "You're not on the bus," he added.

"I'm on Tomas's bus," I texted back. I knew that that would probably cause problems with my father, but whatever. Tomas had invited me on his bus and I wasn't going to say no. Roberto and Veronica were on Tomas's bus too, and we spent the day hanging out together.

Luis and Mateo and Jose and Miguel, the other members of Tomas's entourage, played several games of Euchre together while the rest of us watched TV.

When we got to Charlotte, the guys got the motorcycles out and went out for what was supposed to have been a short ride.

Veronica and I got our bags and brought them up to our rooms. Then she came into my room and we just hung out on the bed. In a few hours the concert would start so we ordered room service for dinner.

We ate slowly but it was getting late and the boys weren't back from their ride yet. It was strange. Tomas always liked to get to the stage early to test out his microphone and to see that the stage was assembled properly.

Veronica and I eventually went to go hop on a bus that was headed to the arena. Veronica needed to change into the first dance number's outfit and do her makeup.

And still there was no Tomas or the guys.

I texted my dad from the female dancers' dressing room. "Tomas isn't here," I said.

Dad immediately texted me back. "I know. His tour manager is about to have a heart attack. Tomas is not answering his texts, either."

I looked down at my phone. I hadn't even thought about texting him. "Where are you?" I typed.

I didn't have any of the other guys' numbers so I couldn't text them.

"Hey," I said to Veronica as she did up her eyes with fake eyelashes and lots of mascara. "Do you have Roberto's number?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said. "Why?"

"Have you tried to text him?"

"Plenty of times, but he's not answering me."

Something icy cold slid down the inside of my spine. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Tomas was a man whore, true, but he was always punctual. He cared about his music and always gave it his all. This was very unlike him.

I left the dressing room and headed to the soundboard towards the center of the arena on the floor. The arena was filling up with people. Tomas had various opening rappers depending on which city he was in. They would take the stage first, of course, but the show couldn't start unless Tomas was there.

Dad was at the soundboard surrounded by other tour people. Tomas's tour manager was on a tear, the words rapid-fire spitting from his mouth.

"Where can he fucking be? This isn't like Tomas at all."

"Maybe you should start calling the local hospitals?" One guy said.

"Oh, no," the manager said, thinking out loud. "I don't know what else to do," he said.

I swallowed hard. "I can Google local hospitals and call and ask them," I offered.

"Stella, thanks, but I'd better do that," the tour manager said. How he knew my name I did not know.

Not knowing what else to do, I went into Tomas's dressing room. It was spacious and pristine. Nothing in it had been touched, not even his special Rocky Mountain bottled water.

There was a TV mounted high on the wall in his dressing room. It was on some local channel and my heart fell when they cut away to a news story on a local city street.

"Six motorcycles and one vehicle were involved in a crash earlier today on curvy Happenstance Road. There were multiple injuries as a result of the crash. Victims were taken to various local hospitals," the on-the-scene reporter was saying.

"Dad! Dad!!" I yelled as I ran from Tomas's dressing room.

•••••••••••••••••

It took hours that night to find all the guys. They were all scattered around and in different local hospitals as the news reporter had said.

It was very late when we finally found and were allowed to see Tomas, as the hospital privacy laws worked against us. But we found a compassionate nurse willing to break the rules and finally I was allowed in to see him.

I stood by Tomas's bed and cried, looking down at him. He had multiple IV's coming out of his arms. His right leg was in a cast - broken in two places - and he had road rash all up and down his arm and his leg and his side. Luckily he had been wearing his helmet. Miguel was not as lucky; he had suffered a pretty significant concussion and large lacerations to his face and head in addition to his bodily injuries.

Evidently the group had been making a protected left turn and an SUV ran the light and plowed into them when they were in the middle of the intersection. Chaos had then ensued, and bikes fell and skidded. It was a wonder that nobody had been killed.

Tomas was sleeping soundly as I watched him. I knew he was safe now but I couldn't help but tremble.

Suddenly his eyes fluttered and they slowly opened. They seemed to take a few seconds to focus and then they trained on me.

"Stella?" He said softly.

I nodded. "Yep. It's me. I'm here," I said, wiping away a couple tears. I was afraid to touch him because I didn't want to disturb his IV's, but I grabbed his warm hand anyway.

Despite his injuries he squeezed my hand hard and he smiled. "It's so good to see you," he said.

•••••••••••••••

6 Weeks Later

Los Angeles, CA

"But it itches like crazy," he said.

"I don't want you sticking a wire hanger down into it. What if you disturb something?"

Tomas chuckled. "There's nothing in there to disturb except for the itch on my leg," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Stitches? More road rash? The screws and plates on the inside? Either way," I said, "just wait. You get that cast off in a couple days. Then you can scratch the crap out of it and it won't matter," I said.

Tomas sighed, muttering in Spanish.

After the accident, Tomas had had some healing to do, so the tour had to be put on hold. Atlanta was where his first home was located. But we both flew to his second home in LA when he was physically able to.