Rap It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just flushed. "Yes. Well, yes, I got it. I suppose I should thank you, though it's terribly embarrassing talking about it," I muttered.

Roberto just laughed. "Don't be embarrassed, baby. Most women need extra help when orgasms are the topic. I've only been with a couple chicks that came from penetration alone, and they could have been faking. God should have made vaginas out of clit material, I always say. And anyway, it doesn't matter how you get there, just as long as you get there, you know what I'm saying?" He said.

I grinned slightly and nodded.

He grinned back at me.

"Oh, hey, Roberto? What I've really been wanting to talk to you about is your...prostate massager," I ended on a whisper.

A big smile spread across his face. "What about it?" He asked.

"What do you think of it?" I asked him.

He grinned even wider. "I love it. It makes me hard thinking about it, I drip like a leaky faucet when I use it, and when I cum, it's like an explosion," he told me.

"Hum. Interesting," I said.

He nodded. "Why? Is Tomas asking for one?" He asked me.

"Oh, damn. He's on the prostate wand kick again. Will you lay off that shit?" Mateo said, with a distasteful scowl.

Roberto just shook his head. "Man, I will sing the praises of my prostate wand until the day I die," he said. "Unabashedly."

Mateo just rolled his eyes.

I leaned in and licked my lips. "Roberto, can you...would you...get me one?" I asked.

His eyebrows shot up. "You want one?" He said. Then he chuckled. "I've got some bad news for you. Girls don't have prostates," he told me.

I rolled my eyes. "I know. It's for someone else," I said.

Roberto started laughing. "It's for Tomas, right?" He said. "He told you that he wanted me to get you one?" He asked.

I shrugged. "More or less," I said.

"Okay. Well, tomorrow I'll get out my motorcycle and I'll have Google take me to the first adult superstore that's around here. No problem," Roberto said. "I've actually been jonesing to ride more lately but haven't had the time," he said.

I grinned at him. "Thanks," I said. "Oh, and some lube, too?"

Roberto chuckled. "Of course."

•••••••••••••••••••

Tomas was indeed really hitting his stride concert-wise. Unfortunately, we'd been playing every night for a couple of weeks straight. He had a grueling concert schedule and after tonight's show we had a couple needed days and nights off.

We were in a great hotel with a really big pool that everybody jumped in with their clothes on after the show. I just laughed watching everybody squealing and splashing everybody else.

"How come you're not in the pool?"

I startled, and looked behind me. It was Tomas.

"How come you're not in the pool?" I asked him back.

He grinned. "Jump in with me," he said.

I put my glasses on the first table I saw and he grabbed my hand and we jumped into 5 feet of water. When we surfaced we were both chuckling.

"This water feels like bath water," I said.

He nodded. "True."

"Oh, shit!" I chuckled.

The clothes had started coming off. People were throwing their soaked clothing onto the concrete all around the pool.

When I looked back at Tomas, he was taking off his pants.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him.

"When in Rome, you know?" He said.

I just scoffed. But eventually he was totally naked. His body looked delectable in the shimmering pool light.

"Now you," he said.

I blanched. "No way! I'm in no position to skinny dip!" I said.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"What about my dad?!" I hissed. "What if he walks by?!"

Tomas grinned. "Somebody needs to live a little," he said.

I groaned. Veronica had told me that too. I wasn't sure that skinny dipping was actually "living a little", but whatever.

"Ok," I said quietly, and I took my shirt off of my head. Tomas undid my bra and then I was naked from the top down. I peeled off my soaked jeans and panties, and then I was as naked as everybody else.

"Look at you," Tomas said, bringing me into his embrace. "How's it feel, being naked in the water?" He said.

I thought about it for a second. "Okay, it feels really good," I admitted on a giggle. The warm water caressed my skin - everywhere.

He nodded. "Thought so," he said.

He leaned down and kissed me, and I hung onto the back of his neck. "You've probably never fucked in the water either, have you?"

"Well, considering my former virgin status, and that any and all sexual experiences I've ever had have been with you, that would have to be a 'no'", I said with a chuckle.

He just grinned at me. "Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked.

He leaned in close to my ear. "Wanna fuck in the pool?" He asked.

I looked at him thoughtfully. "I thought you were leaving me alone to do my homework?" I said.

He just laughed. "This is for extra credit," he said.

I laughed out loud.

Someone in a front desk uniform was suddenly poolside. "Guys," he said, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave the pool area. It's after pool hours and unfortunately, we don't allow skinny dipping," the night manager said.

Everybody on the tour groaned. Some people said 'please' a few times, and one of the female fans invited the night manager in to skinny dip himself.

He just grinned at us. "I'm sorry, I'd like to, but I can't. The pool opens at 10 tomorrow, though," he said. "It'll be here waiting for you," he said.

That broke up the party rather quickly. Naked bodies exited the pool en masse, and soaked clothes were tugged back on.

I walked down the air conditioned hotel hallways leaving a big trail of water and freezing my ass off until I came to my room. Tomas slipped inside with me.

"Oh, look, it's the perfect time to try out your new vibrator," he said.

I stripped my soaked clothes off in the bathroom and started a warm shower. My teeth were chattering. "G-got t-to w-warm u-up f-first!" I said.

Tomas stepped into the shower behind me. We stayed under the warm spray for a long time, washing and just touching each other. I finally got my hands on his beautiful ass dimples.

When we finished and dried off, I was feeling a little horny, like I could get out my vibrator and go to town with it. But Tomas followed me to my bed and climbed onto it with me. "Let me start your engine," he whispered, getting between my spread legs.

I directed him where I wanted him, but I didn't come, even though he ate me out for a long time. By the time he was done I was a wet mess.

"Okay, baby." He tossed my vibrator next to me in the bed and kissed me again. "Good luck," he said, and he turned off the lights and he left my room with the soft click of the door.

I started the vibrator and touched it against my clit. Immediately the vibrations made me sit up and take notice. It was a powerful little thing, but it was quiet, which was good. I held it on different spots on my clit and I experimented with hard and light touches. Finally, after several long minutes, I felt something that felt like a tickle inside my clit.

"Oh, God!" I moaned. The vibrations were feeling so good I didn't want to change the position of anything so I kept the vibrator right in that spot.

I started vacillating between panting and holding my breath. Finally, the feelings became so powerful they were almost painful, and then my entire pussy pulsed - hard.

"Fuck!" I shouted into the darkened room.

It was the most earth-shattering feeling I had ever felt! I felt so unlike myself, so out of control, so reckless.

But my pussy didn't stop with the one throb. It pulsed like that several times before it stopped, and when it finally did end, my eyes were wide.

"That was definitely an orgasm," I whispered to myself. Then I let out a giggle. "And very hard to miss, indeed," I added to myself in the dark.

I grabbed my phone and typed one word to Tomas: "Success!"

A few seconds later he texted me back. "Yeah?" He said. "Good for you, baby! I'm proud of you!"

I sent him a grinning emoji.

"Tomorrow night I'm coming for you. I can't wait to see what you've learned," he said next.

•••••••••••••••

Tomas's tour bus was the nicer bus of the three tour buses that we had. It had more room and less people on it, including Tomas's entourage, and sometimes their lady friends. Plus, it had a trailer in the back that had six motorcycles in it - one for Tomas and one for each of his friends. He'd bought the motorcycles for his buddies to replace the inferior ones they all had owned before Tomas really hit the big time. They were all Harley's and were all shiny and black and beautiful.

Late that next morning, when most of us were out eating brunch, from the hotel restaurant windows I watched the guys in the parking lot getting into the trailer and getting five motorcycles out.

They all put on their helmets - with the exception of Miguel who never wore one - and they vroomed over to where the parking lot met the street. Roberto turned at the last minute and spied me looking out the restaurant window at them. He gave me a thumbs up, and then he sped off with his buds.

I rolled my eyes. I knew what they were going out for.

"Yeah, the guys told me they had some 'errands' to run, which...I don't even know what that means," Tomas chuckled. "They made it clear that I could not go, unfortunately," he said, frowning. "And I've been wanting to ride for the past couple of weeks," he said sadly.

"They'll be back soon, I'm sure," I said. "Plenty of time for you to ride this afternoon with them," I told him.

He nodded, looking out the window. The sky was overcast, but rain was not forecasted. "Maybe the sun will even come out," he mused.

"Mmm," I said, taking a bite of my scrambled eggs.

That afternoon Tomas and I were relaxing, watching TV in my hotel room, when I heard a knock on the door. I checked the peephole and it was Roberto.

I squeezed out the door and closed it most of the way behind me so that Tomas couldn't hear. I didn't close the door all the way or I'd lock myself out. "What do you have? Something for me?" I asked him excitedly.

Roberto grinned and held up a sack. "The most expensive and advanced prostate wand they had. Ten speeds. Almost silent. Wireless remote control. For his pleasure," Roberto added, chuckling.

I laughed too. "Thanks!" I said. I took the sack and peeked inside. He also had bought me a decent sized bottle of lube.

"High quality stuff, that lube," he said. "I'll be waiting to hear updates," he said with a smirk, nodding towards my hotel room.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a playful punch on his bicep. "Thank you, Roberto. I really appreciate this," I said.

"No problem, little lady," he said. "Let me know when you want to upgrade," he said.

I looked at him strangely. "Upgrade? But I thought this was the most advanced model?" I asked.

He leaned down by my ear. "I mean: Let me know when you want me to buy you a strap-on," he said.

I pulled back and looked at him in horror. How had he known? Had I inadvertently said something? Or alluded to something? I didn't think I had. But with Roberto, you never knew...

Roberto just shrugged at my horrified expression. "It's the next logical step," he said. "It feels even better than the wand," he said to me quietly, with a knowing look.

My jaw dropped open, but he just grinned at me. "Catch you around!" He said, and he went off down the hallway.

I stared after him. I guess now I knew more about Roberto than I ever did before.

I shuddered.

When? And with whom? And how? I had so many questions that I'd never ask so I'd never probably get the answers. So I went back into my hotel room.

"Who was that?" Tomas asked.

"It was Roberto. Um, Tomas...you know when you had Roberto go out and buy you that vibrator for me?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well, I had him go buy something for you today," I said.

Tomas's eyebrows went up. "Oh, yeah?" He asked, interested.

I pulled the package out of the sack and handed it to him. He took a few seconds to read the verbiage and his mouth opened. "What? This is for me?" He said.

I just nodded.

"Oh, hell," he said. "Roberto's been singing the praises of his prostate wand for a long time now," he said.

"How come nobody else has ever bought one?" I asked Tomas.

He just looked at me. "You know? I dunno why," he shrugged. "Maybe because everybody's tired of hearing him talking about it," he chuckled.

"Well, we've got some time. Why don't you try it out?" I said.

"What, now?!" Tomas said, surprised.

I chuckled. "Yes, now. Actually, you can just lay there. I'll drive," I said.

Tomas watched me curiously as I tugged his sleep pants down his legs and pulled them off. His cock was already hard so I didn't have to worry that he wasn't turned on.

"Put your feet flat on the bed and bend your knees, I said.

Tomas did, and then we were ready to go. I lubed up the little bulb end and found his shy little hole. I put some lube on my thumb and rubbed it there. Tomas jerked a bit but I put my other hand on his knee to calm him. "Easy," I said. "Just my thumb putting some lube on you," I said to him.

He looked at me with a tiny bit of worry on his face.

"This will supposedly feel great," I told him.

He grinned a hesitant grin and we were ready to begin.

"Now just relax," I said. "Breathe in and out and relax," I said to him.

I pushed forward with the smaller bulbed end but he was too tense and it wouldn't go in.

"Are you relaxing?" I finally said.

He chuckled nervously. "Well, when you said to relax I tensed up all over instead," he said.

"Oh, no!" I said. "It's just me, baby," I said to him. "Just us. Open up. Let me in," I said. I started the vibrations with the wand's cordless remote control.

"That tickles," Tomas said, when I touched the vibrating wand to his hole. I pressed forward again and it still wouldn't go in.

I glanced up his body and he was stroking his cock.

"One more time?" I asked him.

"Okay," he said.

"How about this..." I said, and I leaned up and took the tip of his cock into my mouth.

"S-shit!" He gasped. And when I pressed forward that time, it just slid right in.

"Ahhh!" Tomas exclaimed. "W-what are you d-doing down there?" He said.

"It's in. Now let me find your gland..." I said. I rooted around, pressing the wand towards his belly, and when I heard him gasp again and his body jerked, I knew that I'd found it.

"Bingo, baby," I said. "I think that's it!" I said. I rubbed the wand over and over his gland. I looked up Tomas's body and his mouth was open and his hands were splayed on either side of his head.

"Oh, my fucking God," he said on a big exhale.

His cock was steel-hard and dripping. His hips started moving and he balled his hands up into fists next to his ears. "Stella!" He barked. "Stella!"

The Spanish words started flying, and we both watched in disbelief as his cock just suddenly started to come all on its own.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He shouted.

I grabbed his dick to stroke the last bit of cum out of it, and he gave one last mighty tremble all over his body.

He just laid there with his muscles tensed and his eyes squeezed tightly shut. He opened one eye and trained it on me. "Jesus, Stella," he whispered. "Jesus Christ!" He said.

I grinned and slowly pulled the wand out of his body. He gave a shudder as it exited.

"How was that?" I whispered.

"Come up here," he said, still panting a little bit.

I did, and he kissed me deeply and desperately. I pulled away and he had a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said, nodding. "Hell, yeah!" He added.

•••••••••••••••••••

"But I hate working out," I groaned later.

"Just because you're skinny doesn't mean you're healthy," he said.

I rolled my eyes as I finished off my Snickers candy bar.

He chuckled. "You can just walk on the treadmill next to me. I'm gonna run 8 miles," he said.

"Ok. That sounds fair," I said with a grin.

Tomas ramped his treadmill up to a fast speed and he started running. I kept mine much slower and walked at normal human speed next to him.

"So," he said. "We don't have to wait until tonight to try out your vibrator," he said.

I shook my head. "Nah, let's wait until tonight. I have it in my head that that's tonight," I said. "I'll get stressed out if we move the time up," I said.

He just chuckled. "After what you just did to me, surely you can't still be embarrassed about it?" He said.

"Oh, no," I said. "I can be and I am," I laughed.

He just chuckled at me.

His treadmill dinged. "What's that mean?" I asked.

"Um...one mile down," he said. He wasn't even out of breath yet.

I snorted. "I've walked probably 30 feet to your mile," I said grinning.

He barked out a laugh.

We worked out in companionable silence for several long minutes. His treadmill dinged again.

"You know? I'm having a really good time on this tour," I said.

Tomas laughed. "I'll bet," he said.

I chuckled. "And here I thought I'd be playing apprentice to my dad and his precious soundboard all the time," I said. "I haven't learned much about the soundboard, but I've learned a lot of other things," I said.

Tomas chuckled. "Getting a sexual education, are you?" He asked.

I nodded. "Obviously," I grinned.

•••••••••••••••

After we worked out, Tomas found his buds and they all went out riding together.

"Be careful. Wear your helmet," I said.

"Yes, Mom," Tomas chuckled.

"I'm serious. Be safe," I said.

He kissed me quickly. "Always am," he said.

Several minutes later I heard six motorcycles fire up and chug out onto the street.

It was getting close to dinner time and there was a knock on my door. It was Veronica.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey! Girl, I saw you get naked in the pool last night!" She said with a grin.

I just chuckled.

"Look at you! You're living a little!" She said.

I shrugged. "Yeah, that was pretty fun."

I let Veronica in and she looked around. "Tomas not here?"

"He went out on his motorcycle with the guys," I said.

She nodded. "You wanna get dinner together?" She asked me.

"Sure!"

We didn't go anyplace because we didn't have to - we grabbed the room service menu and just ordered in.

After the food arrived we both sat at the table in the room and dug in. I got a hamburger and fries and Veronica got the spaghetti dinner.

"Enjoying your time off?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yes. I was getting exhausted. Now I'm feeling better, she said. "It's amazing what good a little rest does to your body," she added.

I nodded.

"Ooh, I have a secret!" Veronica sang.

"What's that?" I said.

"Well...believe it or not, Roberto and I have been spending some time together!" She said.

I nearly dropped my burger. "Really? You and Roberto?" Boy, I'd been so wrapped up in Tomas I'd missed it.

"You and Roberto?" I said again, leaning in. "Really?"

Veronica shrugged. "It's just a casual thing so far. Boy, though, he is a dirty, dirty, freaky boy!" she said. "He licks me everywhere. And I mean everywhere."

I almost spit out my soda. "Yeah?" I said. But I kind of already knew Roberto was freaky. I just didn't know any of the details.

Veronica nodded. "Oh, yeah. He makes me come at least three times before he even thinks about getting his dick near me. I've never had a guy do that before," she said.

"Yeah?"

Veronica nodded. "And, we both know how nicely hung Tomas is, right?"

I flushed. "Right."

"Well, Roberto is every bit as hung. Except where Tomas points straight, Roberto curves a little to the right..." she mused. "But, man. He exhausts me!" She said.

I grinned. "Sounds like it," I said.

"Now, tell me about Tomas. What have you two been getting up to today?" She asked with a secretive smile.

"Well," I said, "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you," I said.