Rap It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

•••••••••••••••••••••

Providence, RI

Later that afternoon we were traveling in our convoy, heading from Newark, NJ, to Providence, RI, when Tomas called our bus driver on his cell. The bus driver called me up while he was driving and told me to send Tomas a text so he'd have my number. He gave me Tomas's number and I programmed it into my phone.

"Hey," I texted to Tomas. "It's Stella."

"Have you been practicing yet?" He asked me.

I know I turned scarlet. And I looked around sneakily to make sure nobody was watching me. But my dad was lost in a conversation on whether the BeeGees or the Blue Oyster Cult were the better band. He was arguing for the BeeGees because he liked to play devil's advocate.

"Yes. I'm masturbating right now," I texted Tomas. "Everybody is watching me. They're all taking notes for you," I told him.

There was a long pause where he didn't say anything. I was about to put my phone down, when a picture from him came through. It was a picture of his big bulge.

"Again?" I asked him.

"I know you were just kidding. But see what you do to me?" He said.

"Wow," I said.

"I don't know if I can wait a whole day to see you come."

"You gave me two days," I said.

"Shit. You were paying too close attention," he said.

I barked out a laugh and then put my hand over my mouth.

"What are you laughing about, baby?" My dad said as he came up to sit by me.

I quickly put my phone away. "Just a stupid meme," I said.

He nodded. "You getting tired of traveling yet?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "No. It's kind of fun," I told him.

Dad and I talked for a few more minutes and then he went off to read a music magazine.

I checked my phone again. I had missed three texts from Tomas.

"I'm just sitting here thinking of all the things I want to do to you," he had typed.

"Have you thought about that? Things you want to do to me?" He asked me.

"Would you say you're dirty minded? Do you think you might like to get a little freaky with me?" He asked me.

My mind went there then. I had a vision of Tomas being tied down on a bed, and me sitting beside him with a long feather. His cock was hard, though, so he must have been enjoying it in my instantaneous little fantasy.

"Ever tried tying someone to the bed?" I asked him.

"Yes. I've tied lots of girls up," he said.

"No," I said. "I meant you. Have you ever been tied up?" I clarified.

The conversation went silent for a few minutes.

Finally the three dots showed up that he was typing. It looked like he'd been typing and erasing because by the time he sent it, the message only had two letters. His answer to whether he'd ever been tied up was a simple, "No."

"Would you like to be tied up?" I asked him.

Again, a long pause. Finally he wrote back. "Maybe."

I grinned. Texting with Tomas was fun. It was wild that I now had his number. But then I chuckled. It was even wilder that he was inside me last night. His cum was still dripping out of me from time to time during the day.

••••••••••••••••

We stopped for lunch and all the buses emptied out. Tomas was waiting for me when I got off my bus.

"Let's eat together, just you and me," he said.

I caught Veronica's eye and she gave me a grin and a double thumb's up.

In the restaurant, I think it was a Ponderosa, we sat together at a little table in the back.

"So," he began with no introduction. "You want to tie me up?" He asked me with a little glimmer in his eye.

I flushed. "Well I had a little flash fantasy back there," I said.

"Oh?" He said.

I nodded, sipping my soda. "Yeah. Of you tied up on a bed. I had a feather and was running it up and down your naked body," I said.

He surreptitiously reached down under the table to touch himself. "Go on," he said.

"And that's it," I said.

He grinned. "You know, nobody's ever suggested tying me up before. It's kind of demeaning sort of but in a way that makes it hotter than hell...if that makes any sense," he said.

I nodded. "Some kinks are like that," I said. "They don't make sense but that's what makes them so hot. So I've read," I said.

Tomas took a drink of his bottled water. "I've tried plenty of kinks," he said. "Feet...which don't do anything for me, armpits....again, not my style. I peed on a girl once," he said with a smirk. "Her choice."

"What about anal?" I asked.

Tomas spit a little bit of water out of his mouth as he drank. "Anal?! Jesus, Stella. Yeah, I've done that. Most girls don't like it, though. It takes some prep."

I nodded. That's what I had read.

"Would you want me to fuck you up your ass?" He asked, his voice low, but his eyes bright.

"Could I fuck you up your ass?" I asked him instead.

He blanched. This time he dropped his water bottle and it spilled all over our table. We both instinctively stood up.

"Shit!" He swore, and he muttered a long string of Spanish.

A waitress came by and apologized for Tomas spilling his own water. She got a signed napkin for her trouble cleaning it up.

We both sat back down and he narrowed his eyes at me. "You want to fuck me up my ass? Jesus!" He said. "I know you were a virgin. But if I hadn't popped your cherry myself I'd never have believed it," he said.

I chuckled, flushing. "I told you. I've read books."

"Jesus. What kind of books?"

"You wouldn't believe what you can find for Amazon Kindle," I told him.

He laughed out loud. "Baby, hold off on the S&M and the pegging for now. You know what I'm saying?" He asked.

I nodded. Indeed I did.

"I can't believe this. You might be a virgin top. Whoever heard of that before?" He mumbled.

I shrugged. "I've had a lot of time to read and think about things," I said. "Time other people my age were probably having sex," I said.

"I've been meaning to ask you. How come you never had sex in high school?" He asked.

I just looked at him. "Because nobody dated me or ever asked me out," I said simply.

"Fuck," he swore softly. "What a waste," he mumbled.

I just grinned. "Yeah. Well, their loss," I said.

"It's always the quiet ones," he said with a smirk.

I smiled as I sipped my soda.

The quiet ones, indeed.

••••••••••••••••••••

That night's show in Providence was awesome. Whatever mojo Tomas had recently lost had come back full force. He remembered all the words to his songs. He danced better than ever. His show came to a screeching halt after two encores and it left the audience exhausted. It was Tomas in top form.

The after-show party still raged in Tomas's room but he had ducked into my room to tell me goodnight.

We stood in an embrace quietly talking.

"I'm gonna have to get two rooms. One for the party and one for me to sleep in," he said.

I chuckled. "Can't you tell your boys to take the party to one of their rooms?" I asked him.

Tomas shrugged. "I guess I could. This erection is gonna disappear when I leave this room, anyway," he said, looking down at his crotch. "There's no need for me to have any women around me. Except you. I guess," he said.

"Still?!" I asked him.

He nodded. "Oh, yeah. And I didn't tell you this: A woman in her 40's met me coming out of the bathroom at the Ponderosa earlier. She begged me to take her to her car and fuck her."

"Really?" I asked, a little shocked.

He nodded. "Like that was gonna happen," he chuckled. "Even if I could get it up, the desire isn't there. You know what I'm saying?" He said.

I grinned at him. "And you're okay with that?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Maybe this is a new phase of my life. I dunno. Maybe you're a witch and you put a spell on me. I just kind of go with the flow when I don't have any control. That's what I'm trying to do," he said. "At least for now."

I just smiled.

"Don't go to sleep just yet," he told me. "Remember. You have homework," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"This is serious business," he said. "Day after tomorrow you have a presentation to give at Tomas's School of Sex," he said. "Your instructor won't be happy if you don't turn in your assignment," he said.

I giggled. "Well, when you put it that way," I said.

He kissed me deeply and then playfully touched the end of my nose. "Goodnight," he said.

"Sleep tight," I said.

He opened my door and immediately he got tackled to the ground. To my shock and horror it was Miguel. Before I knew it, Miguel had Tomas by the shirt at his neck and his fist was reared back, ready to deliver a powerful blow.

Tomas had both his hands up in surrender. He grew up on the mean streets of Atlanta so I knew he was a fighter and would have no qualms about starting or finishing a fight, but he wasn't going to beat the crap out of his best friend without knowing why.

"Did you hurt her?" Miguel was saying over and over.

"What?" Tomas said. "No, man, I didn't hurt her. See? She's right in the doorway. Stella is fine," he said.

Miguel looked at me. His eyes looked wild. I wondered what he was on.

"Tell him," Tomas said to me.

"Miguel, I'm okay. It's okay," I said.

Miguel slowly lowered his fist. "Because if you ever hurt her," he said.

"No plans to hurt her, man," Tomas said.

Miguel let go of Tomas's shirt and he smoothed out the wrinkles he had caused.

"Okay," he said. And he stumbled down the hallway and went back into Tomas's loud party room.

"The fuck was that all about?" Tomas said, adjusting his shirt that Miguel had yanked on.

I just shrugged.

"Maybe it's because Miguel has always looked out for you," Tomas said.

"Miguel? Really?" I said, a little surprised.

Tomas nodded. "Oh, yeah. All of us wondered why he'd never moved in and done something about it," Tomas said.

I just looked at him. "Wow."

"Anyway," Tomas said. "See you tomorrow? I'm gonna go see if there are any more rooms. I can't sleep in there," he said.

And he waved at me as he walked off.

••••••••••••••••••

That night I settled under the covers and touched my breasts. I remember how good it had felt when Tomas had sucked my nipples. They hardened again just thinking about his mouth.

That mouth!

The most glorious feeling I'd ever felt was when he'd had his mouth on my pussy. I thought of him licking me and I wriggled out of my sleep shorts and my panties.

When I touched myself, I was already quite wet.

I had said that masturbation was gross. But I didn't really believe that. It was something I did while alone and under several layers of covers. It was private time.

Until now.

I'd never had much luck with having an orgasm, though. I felt like it was something that was possible, but I'd never gone after it with much intensity before.

Now, however, I was under the gun, so to speak. I had tonight and tomorrow to figure my body out. Tomas was, I knew, very serious about my orgasm quest.

I tried various techniques but nothing seemed to be happening. In the past I'd wondered if I'd had an orgasm without knowing that I had.

Evidently I had not.

Tomas said I couldn't miss it. If I wondered if I had had an orgasm, then I for sure had not had one.

I played with my body for a little while, but nothing seemed to be happening.

I sighed. I was tired. I'd just try again tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Washington, DC

The next morning Tomas stopped me as I was leaving my hotel room.

"Any luck last night?"

I sighed. I hadn't slept well and I was grumpy. The whole conversation was poised to make me mad.

"No," I grumbled. "I did like you said, I played around, but nothing happened."

Tomas nodded thoughtfully. "I have a little something for you," he said.

"Yeah?" I said, now interested.

He produced a little pink object from his pocket and handed it to me.

I just looked at it in my hand. I was expecting an actual gift. Not this...whatever it was.

It was shaped sort of like a large egg and I noticed it had an on button. I touched this and it started shaking and humming quite powerfully.

I turned crimson and immediately turned it off.

He leaned into my ear. "It's a vibrator," he murmured. "It's got brand new batteries in it and it's ready to go. Introduce this to your clit. Maybe you'll have some luck," he said with a secretive smile.

"Wait a second," I said. "You didn't get this from one of your orgies...did you?" I asked him. "There aren't heebie jeebie germs all over it, are there?" I said, trying to hand it back to him.

He burst out laughing. "No!! It's brand new. I had Roberto go get it for me."

Roberto was another one of Tomas's entourage. He was the...sleazy one, I guess you could say. He always looked like he was undressing women with his eyes. Which in his mind he probably was. Of course with Tomas around all the women were naked anyway, so what did that really matter?

"You sent Roberto out to get me a vibrator?!" I gasped.

Tomas shrugged. "Would you rather I have gotten it for you? The paparazzi would have been all over that little trip," he said with a smirk. "The whole world would have known about it then," he said.

I just looked at him. "Good point," I said.

I looked back down at it. "Thank you for getting me a mastubatory object," I said.

Tomas burst out laughing again. "You're so polite, even when you're freaked out," he grinned. "And you're welcome," he said.

••••••••••••••••••

"I saw you and Tomas talking in the hallway this morning. Someone's got a boyfriend!" Veronica sang as she pirouetted next to me. We were walking together into a restaurant that morning for breakfast.

"Shh!" I said. "Keep it down, would you?"

Veronica just giggled. "Leave it to you to nab the cream of the crop, though," she told me.

I grinned. Tomas was definitely the top feeder of this tour.

"And now we can share sexual stories! Yay!" She said, smiling and clapping.

"Oh, I don't know about that," I said. I didn't guess Tomas would want it spread around that I had suggested that I wanted to fuck him up his ass. But I digress.

After our food was served I leaned closely into Veronica's space. "Can we talk personal for a few?" I asked her.

"Of course," she said.

"Have you ever used a...a vibrator?" I asked her quietly.

Veronica burst out laughing. "Of course! I have one in my suitcase," she said. "I take it everywhere with me," she said.

I cleared my throat. "Tomas got me one today," I said to her.

Her eyes were full of mirth. "Is it a good one?" She asked me. "Let me see it," she said.

"Not while we're eating breakfast!" I muttered.

I glanced over at Roberto and our eyes locked. He then held the peace sign up to his mouth with his tongue waggling in the middle of his two fingers.

I cringed in horror.

He just burst out laughing.

"Well, Tomas would know what to get probably better than I would," Veronica said, much to my surprise.

"Why do you say that?" I asked her.

She snorted. "When you're a man whore like him, you pick up information from your women 'friends'," she said with a smirk.

"You think he's a man whore?" I asked, taken a little aback.

Veronica shrugged and took a bite of her pancakes. "Well, he's no celibate priest, that's for sure. What would you call him?" She asked.

I frowned. Yes, man whore fit him well. I just didn't like the sound of it. It left an off taste in my mouth. "He's been...better lately," I said.

"Oh, don't I know it!" Veronica said. "His friend Roberto was talking to me about it the other day. I guess Tomas has been skipping his own wild parties as of late," she said. "And lately he's been in your room," she said.

I bristled. "I'll have you know he's not been in my room lately," I said primly. "He's left me alone so that I can masturbate myself to orgasm and then I can show him how I do it," I said.

Veronica's fork clanked loudly on her plate when she dropped it.

She then squealed with laughter.

The entire restaurant went silent and looked over at our table.

"Veronica! Keep it down to a dull roar!" I whisper-shouted.

Her face was bright red. She was fanning herself with one hand and drinking her water with the other.

I glanced over at Tomas. He tipped his water bottle to me and gave me one of his classic smirks - the exact kind that he wore on his face on most of his album covers.

Veronica still giggled. "I really do think you broke him, Stella," she said.

I sighed. Tomas, a broken man. Maybe this relationship was causing more problems than it was worth.

•••••••••••••••••

The tour rolled into Washington, DC that afternoon.

The amphitheater looked the same on the inside as every other one: mazes and mazes of identical hallways. But, just before it was show time, Tomas rounded a hallway corner, spied me, and he stopped. He looked around, making sure we were alone, and he walked up to me and pushed me up against the hallway wall. Then, without saying a word, he kissed me.

He also rubbed his hard cock against my hip.

"How's it going?" He asked.

"Pretty good!" I gasped from the intensity of the kiss.

He chuckled. "You've only got tonight left, baby. That's it," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "I may have to request more time," I said.

He shook his head. "Nope. Request definitely denied," he said.

"But what happens if it...doesn't happen tonight?" I said.

He laced his fingers with mine. "Then tomorrow night we'll both play around with your new vibrator and see what success might be had," he said.

I sighed. "It's so embarrassing, this sex stuff," I said.

He snorted. "This from the girl that wants to fuck my ass?" He said.

I chuckled. "Have you ever had anything in your ass?" I asked him quietly.

He shook his head. "Never."

"You've got a prostate in there. I've read that if you hit that just right the orgasms are otherworldly," I told him.

"Yeah, Roberto has said the same thing. From experience," he added with a knowing glance.

"From experience?!" I laughed.

Tomas chuckled. "Not from being fucked. He's got a prostate massager. He does it to himself, as far as I know," Tomas said.

I grinned. "There's something so hot about the thought of seeing you on your hands and knees, taking it like a man," I murmured.

He laughed. "Thought about it a lot, have you?" He said.

I nodded. "As of late," I said.

"You have to be a top. This is so wild," he chuckled. "I never thought I'd think it sounded sexy...but there is something sexy about you pegging me. It messes with my masculinity, a little, though," he said. "Ain't gonna lie."

I just rolled my eyes. "Actually, I think it takes a real man to take it up the ass," I said.

He just grinned at me. "Yeah?" He said.

I nodded emphatically. "Hell, yeah," I responded.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Tomas brought the house down with his performance in DC that night. The audience was screaming for more after his double encore. There was nothing more to play, though, so the house lights came up anyway.

"Well, Dad, another great show!" I said.

He nodded. "Yeah," he said. "I think the show is hitting its stride," he said.

I yawned. "Well, I think I'll head back to my room, if you don't care," I said.

"Tired, are you?" He asked, concerned.

I shook my head. "Just had a long day and I'm ready to turn in," I said.

I speed-walked out to the buses. Tomas's bus was just getting ready to leave for the hotel, so I hopped on it.

The bus was more crowded than usual given the several excited female fans that were headed back to the hotel with us.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Tomas' other friend and entourage mate, Mateo. He was in a heated discussion with Roberto in such rapid-fire Spanish that I couldn't recognize any words I might have known.

When Roberto spied me he ended the argument and waggled his eyebrows at me. "Like your new present? I picked it out just for you," he said. "'Strong orgasms with minimal effort', the box said. I'm all for that," he added.