Rap It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now spent lots of time hanging around in his palatial Los Angeles home helping him heal and get around.

"Stella, can you get me my water?" He asked from the couch. His bum leg was propped up on the coffee table on top of a couple pillows. He was still babying it.

I chuckled. "I feel like we've come full circle," I said. "You just don't call me Ella anymore," I added.

Tomas grinned but he flushed. "Yeah, that was pretty awful, wasn't it?" He said.

I just shrugged. "You were a different person back then," I said. "You've changed a lot since."

He nodded, but then frowned. "Well, yes and no."

"You're a one woman man now," I said.

The sides of his mouth tipped up. "True," he said. "But I'm still a dirty dog," he said.

I chuckled and patted his arm that wasn't scraped up. "Yes, dear, that you are," I said primly.

"Dear?" he scoffed.

I laughed out loud, and then headed off to the kitchen to get him his special bottled water.

••••••••••••••••

Two Weeks After That

Los Angeles, CA

"Did you use enough lube?" He said.

I nodded. "Yes, I think so."

"Well, use a little bit more," he said.

I pulled out a little bit and squirted the lube onto the phallus that I now wore on a harness. I pushed back in and he grunted. "That's better," he muttered.

"Are you seeing stars yet?" I asked him, slowly rocking my hips into him.

"No. Instead I feel like I've been impaled," he chuckled.

I smacked his perfect ass. "You so have not. This isn't even a full size dildo," I said.

He looked back at me. "Easy for you to say, since you're the one doing the driving," he quipped.

"I'm proud of you, Tomas," I said. "You're taking it like a man," I added.

He laughed. "Then why do I feel like the woman in this scenario?" He said.

I shrugged and reached under him and grabbed his hard dick. "You're obviously no woman," I said, giving him a few long strokes.

"Yeah," he groaned. "Jack me. That feels so good," he said.

I pumped my hips slowly in and out of him. The high I was on right now was amazing.

"You're making your top very happy," I told him.

He laughed out loud. "Power freak," he said.

I smacked his ass again. "Be respectful," I said. "Sub," I added.

He chuckled but it ended on a squeak. "Stella!" He gasped.

"Did I hit it?" I asked.

He groaned deliciously long. "Yessss," he said.

I changed to making short stabbing motions with my dick in the hopes that it would rub his happy gland in the right way.

"Jesus! Stella...I'm precoming like a fountain, here," he gasped.

I looked under him and there was even a little puddle forming on the sheets. "Good job, hot stuff," I said, stroking his cock a little faster. "Think you can come?" I asked him.

He rolled his head around on his shoulders. "I don't know. Just please. Don't stop!" He begged.

"You know what would make me very, very happy right now?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"If you would come and come and come and come some more," I said, grinning.

He chuckled. "I don't know if I can - Stella!" He yelled. "Right there! Ungh!!"

I changed tactics, quickly lubed up two fingers, pulled the dildo out of him, and slid my two fingers inside. I could better control things with my fingers, this I knew.

"God! Oh, holy Goddamn hell, right there!" He said.

I leaned in close to his ear. "I've got you," I told him. "Fingers on your happy gland...let's do this," I said. "Come for me, Tomas," I said.

Tomas was squirming on my fingers, trembling, and panting. His cock was still dripping a long string of precum onto the bed. I stroked him faster and faster and finally, he went rigid, choked on a scream, and shouted out his orgasm.

"That's right, baby. Come for me. It makes me feel so good when you come for me," I said to him. I couldn't tell if he heard me or not because he was being too vocal, rambling things in Spanish that I could not understand.

"Stella!" He called out. "I can't..."

"You can, and you will," I said. I kept stroking his cock and his happy gland in tandem and his dick just did not stop coming.

Finally he collapsed onto the bed right in his two piles of his own juices. "Stop! Stop!" He laughed. "I can't...stop!"

I chuckled behind him, slowly pulling my fingers out of him. He wiped his hand down his face, blinking hard, but I turned my attention back to his backside. I gently put my thumbs on either side of his shiny hole and just looked at him. He was still slightly open, and looked delightfully used. "That's my boy," I said. "Good boy," I said. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his asshole. He shuddered as I impulsively licked him there.

"Fuck!" He grunted.

I patted his ass with both hands and kissed his hole again. "Such a good boy," I said.

••••••••••••••

A half hour later the pizza box was open on the bed while we both, naked, ate from it.

"I love pepperoni and pineapple," he said, moaning.

"Thank God pizza places can make the other half with different toppings," I said.

"You just don't know what's good," he said.

I just rolled my eyes and grinned.

"Now, you're still coming with me when the tour starts up again here pretty soon, right?" He asked.

I nodded, swallowing my bite of pizza. "Unless you don't want me to," I said.

He laughed. "No. I definitely want - need - you there," he said.

I put my hand on his bare knee. "I wouldn't want to miss it, babe," I said.

We shared a pizza-flavored kiss, and I laid my head down on his strong shoulder.

"I've got to complete my physical therapy but after that I think we'll be ready to get back on the road."

I glanced up at him. "I can't wait. I love your shows. You are crazy talented," I said shyly.

He gave me a small smile and his eyes sparkled. "Thanks. But you know what?" He asked.

"No, what?" I answered.

"I think you're pretty damned awesome, Stella," Tomas said softly, putting a hand on my naked thigh.

"Ditto," I said, looking up at him with a grin.

We shared another kiss and we pushed the pillows up to the headboard and we leaned back against them.

I grabbed his hand and laced his fingers with mine. I considered myself very lucky to have gotten to know Tomas De la Fuente, I thought to myself.

We had America's Funniest Home Videos on the TV, a show that I loathed. But it was funny watching Tomas out of the corner of my eye laughing unselfconsciously at the stereotypically trite jokes.

I grinned at him and brought the back of his hand up to my lips for a quick kiss.

Tomas looked down at me and grinned back.

Yeah, I thought. Somehow I had hit the jackpot with Tomas, because I thought we were pretty damned good together.

••••••••••••••••

The End

This story is kind of maybe sort of based on rapper Pitbull - or on my idea of him, anyway. Blame it on Apple iMusic as I've been on a Pitbull kick lately and this story came directly from listening to his "Essentials" playlist over and over and over.

I have no idea if Pitbull likes to be pegged. But wouldn't that be neat if he did?!?!

~Pentopaper