Raped!...Basington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your ankle."

Claire lifted her ankle and Matt pulled it up to a footrest he'd cleverly set up on the wall.

"The other one."

She hesitated and tried to say something.

Matt slapped her ass, hard. "Now!"

Claire was now secured to the wall and she looked like a swimmer does when they're about to launch themselves into a race. Her hands held onto the bar and her feet were spread about three feet apart on the footrests. It looked comfortable so long as Claire didn't let go of the bar.

"You still want to watch?" He looked at me waiting for an answer.

I thought about it for a moment and surprised myself.

"Yeah, I do."

"Cool," he grinned, "then sit down and watch the mysteries of life unfold."

Claire clearly understood our exchange was not about punishment and she looked over her shoulder just in time to see Matt undress himself. She shrieked when he dropped his pants to reveal a rampant and hungry cock.

"Claire, since you want to play at being a mommy so bad we've decided the best way to punish you for playing at being a mommy is to let you find out what being a mommy is all about."

Claire struggled to get free but found her ankles very secure and when she let go of the bar the pain in her wrists from the manacles biting into them cleared her thoughts and she grabbed onto it again. Matt came up behind her and ran his hands over her back, up and down her spine, then down between the globes of her ass and then back up again to her shoulders.

He leaned in close to her ear, "You've got a lovely ass, Claire."

Transfixed, I watched as his hands explored her body, caressing her legs, kneading her ass, and then wandering up to her breasts. His fingers worked her nipples into cute little erections.

"Our baby is going to be suckling at these in a few months, Claire."

The girl started crying.

Matt turned around to face me and mouthed 'wonderful!' as he knelt and backed himself up against the wall. When he stood up again I marveled at his mastery of planning. Claire's position on the wall held her in place exactly in the position Matt needed her in, all he had to do was step forward a little. And he did. He wrapped his arms around the girl and held her tight to his body with a faint sigh.

Claire whimpered as he took her ass in his hands and pulled her groin against his.

"Claire, you feel so wonderful! How is it that such a sexy little thing like you hasn't been ridden all over town by the boys? Ah, well, their loss is my gain."

He looked over her shoulder at me and gave a little smile.

"Christie, why don't you pull up a chair to get a better look? I don't want you to miss anything."

The unreality of his comment caught me off guard and I just took it as a good suggestion. I pulled up a chair and soon had a ringside seat, not even two feet away from my face was Matt's cock, the top of which was rubbing on Claire's pussy. Claire's wet pussy. I could smell her scent and her excitement. She knew she was about to be fucked and even in the midst of her fears her body was clearly getting ready. Matt snaked his hand from her ass to her moistening pussy and I was shocked to see a finger slip into the girl. She jumped in reaction to the unwelcomed probing and futilely wriggled to get away from it.

Clearly pleased at his exploration, Matt mumbled into her ear, "Someone's been a good girl."

With that he eased up to her and began to saw his cock slowly, back and forth, drawing Claire's wetness out of her body. Matt was so very patient as he worked at the girl. The head of his cock began to rage purple and it became almost like a jewel as it glistened with Claire's pussy juice. I got off the chair and sat on the floor to get a better view of what was about to happen. In the middle of watching it all I couldn't help but reach up and caress Claire's back to comfort her a little.

"You have a good view, Christie?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

Right as he said 'good' the tip of his cock parted Claire's pussy lips and slipped inside, just a bit. The girl tensed and then relaxed when he pulled out again. He just worked at her like that for a while: his cock poking in a little, her tensing, his pulling out, her relaxing. I was getting wet myself and found my hand slipping beneath my own robe. I found my clit and imagined that it was me up on the wall getting fucked. I kept my own pace with Matt and when his cock finally plunged into Claire I came. I heard her cry out as she accepted her first cock and I heard Matt moan with pleasure as his cock was wrapped in tight, warm, succulent girl-flesh. Fascinated, I reached out and touched his cock to feel where the two of them became one and just the feeling of his cock plowing into her delicate pussy was enough to send another rush of pleasure over my body. The touch of my fingers encouraged Matt and he set to fucking the girl in earnest. It was incredible to watch his length miraculously disappear into the girl before drawing forth almost to where the tip was visible again. I so wished it was me up on that wall. Wet, sopping sounds came from their mating as Claire's body responded to her lover and a drop of their pleasure flew from his balls to land on my arm. I reached up to touch them again as Matt began to slow down his pace into a series of deep, probing thrusts. Claire unwittingly helped him get deeper as the discomfort made her arch her back. I knew from fucking him myself that he was getting ready to blow his come up into the pretty little dolt and I wrapped my hand around his cock as he slowly plowed her. I loved the sensation as his cock began to swell.

I heard him whisper, "Here comes your baby, Claire."

With that his cock began to furiously pump his come into Claire. I was blown away as I held his cock tight into the girl and I stroked him, milking more of his thick, ropy come into her fresh, waiting womb. I scooted up some more to get a better view and I came again as I felt come ooze out of Claire and into my hand. I grabbed Matt's cock tighter and was rewarded with it swelling up almost instantly before it started spurting more sperm into the girl. At this point it was not even Matt and Claire to me, it was just a cock spurting into a pussy and I was keeping it going. I didn't realize that my pregnant belly was exposed until I saw a gob of white come ooze out of Claire and slip down Matt's balls and it just hung there for a second before falling onto my belly. The same come that had made me pregnant was now in the pussy above my hand.

Claire's head hung on Matt's shoulder as I noticed her hips were humping at him, just a little, but surely there was a hint of lust there. I drew Matt's hand to her pussy and he understood what he needed to do. Taking his softening cock into his hand he used it to masturbate Claire and she readily answered with a moan of pleasure and her hips bucked just a little bit more than before. From my vantage point on the floor I noticed Matt start to swell up again after several minutes and when that gorgeous cock of his was ready he plunged it right back into Claire's heaving pussy! I was so envious of her as she threw back her head and her first cock-induced orgasm swept over her body. As her passion subsided she hung on Matt limply while he continued to sate his lust in the girl. Her head just rolled about her shoulders with each of his renewed thrusts until he finally shot his second load of come into her worn and tired body.

I stood up, with not a little bit of effort on my part, and undid her ankles followed by her wrists and allowed Matt to lay her on the bed of the cell. Gently, he undid the gag and kissed her. The flush in her face betrayed the fact that he'd revealed one of the wonders of the universe to the girl and she just looked up at the ceiling. Matt smiled as he looked at her and kissed her lightly on the lips and then turned to me.

"One down and three to go!"

12