All Comments on 'Rare Breed'

by willieone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MissKitten35MissKitten35about 13 years ago
more!

please add more to this story! it was great!!!

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Great story

Is a great story i enjoyed it very much hope you continue to write

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Good :-)

Liked this a lot. Nice mix of characters. They're confident and know what they want. Maret's family sounds interesting too. Good job :-)

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

this was really pleasing to read.

i wouldn't mind reading about her sisters and how they got paired up. who can resist a pair of hunky twin he? ;-)

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

Great start, good storyline and a whole lot of questions! Just how I like it! Can't wait to read more *hint hint*

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Unique.

A prehistoric were-cheeteh. I never heard that before. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the family interact. I hope to read more.

faq52faq52about 13 years ago
good start

but you need to proof read better.

and is not how you spell an.

live stock does not mean the same as livestock.

would be does not mean the same as would-be.

defiantly is not an alternate spelling for definitely.

prospective is not the same as perspective.

wonder is not the way to spell wandered.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 13 years ago
Nice!

Ooooo I like Shane. Great start and I am looking forward to the other chapters! I like werecats so much better than wolves! It's a nice change!

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 12 years ago
Forgive me

for taking so long to get around to reading your stories. I have had you on my list for a while but just haven't had the time to read very much at all. First off I'd like to say that I love the way your characters bounce off the page, they're very strongly written and the story ideas you come up with are great. I'm not going to be as snarky as FAQ about the grammar although, yeah, there are issues with that and I wish I had a little more free time to sit down and do some editing with you because this story builds much better than the one shot tales and I reckon we could get it reading really well.

But having said that, it's doing you no harm right now so keep on doing what you're doing. As someone else observed, nothing improves your writing as much as (reading and) writing more and more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Horribly clichéd, and you seriously, SERIOUSLY need an editor.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
great start

i am glad to see that you finished the story and if the rest of the chapters are as good as this one then it is going to be an exealent story just hope that your other storys are as good and if icould i would give it another five stars just becuase of the great transition between plot and the realy hot stuff total 10 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillieone@willieone
I joined this site because I have loved reading the stories here and had no wish to leave a comment without a name to go with it there are some amazing writers on lit and I love so many of their stories. I do however have one major pet hate and that is when I fall in love with...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES