Rare Meat: 750 Word Story

Story Info
Unusual customer in a bar wants a very rare steak.
750 words
4
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

It was that dead start to the year. New Year had been and gone but the Christmas decorations still hung there like some bloated drunk who didn't know it was long past time to go home. O'Malley's Bar and Grill stood open but at four in the afternoon it had all the appeal of a drained vodka bottle. Janine leaned with her back against the broad mahogany bar as she polished glasses. Breathing in, she smelled stale beer, old steaks and fries all overlaid by disinfectant. Life had to be better than this but next summer, she'd finish her degree and then she was off. Anywhere out of this dump.

She glanced up into the mirror but the bar was as empty now as it had been ten minutes ago. She sighed knowing the place would start filling up in an hour. Was it better to have nothing to do or too much? At least time went quicker when she was rushed off her size fives.

A light rap on the wood broke into her thoughts. Janine jumped forwards, startled, her heart beating faster. She turned around and saw a man leaning towards. As she calmed from her surprise, she saw that the man wasn't their usual sort of customer who tended towards crusty pensioners or groups of blue-collar men.

"Sorry. Didn't see you there," she said.

"I've been waiting a while, but I've plenty of time." He smiled and, even in the dimly-lit bar, she saw that his teeth were Hollywood white and even. Despite the cold January rain outside, he wore only a plain white shirt, with the top buttons undone, revealing a gold chain which went with his cufflinks.

She returned his smile, looking into his night-dark eyes. With his chiseled looks, he was more handsome than all the men who came in here. He smoothed a hand through his raven hair and ran his tongue over his lips. She blinked.

"What can I get you?" For a moment, she half hoped, half feared he'd say, "You."

"Bloody Mary." He licked his red lips again.

She poured him the drink and set it before him. He took a twenty from what looked like a designer wallet.

"Keep the change."

She nodded her thanks as she went to the till. Glancing up into the mirror, she still couldn't see his reflection. He must have moved away. Disappointment flickered through her. However, turning back, she saw him still sitting there.

He pointed at the menu with a manicured finger. "I'll have a steak. Rare. Very rare."

"I'm sorry. We don't serve food until five."

"Shame. I'm hungry."

She shivered inwardly as a thrill ran through her body.

Apart from the man, the bar was deserted. Breaking away from his gaze she thought she had time for a quick smoke break before the place got busy. Janine slipped out the side door into the dark alley behind the bar. The fire exit light was broken and no starlight made it through the clouds. Careful not to slip on the greasy flags, she huddled in the doorway out of the sleet and sparked up.

There was something about that man. She wondered about him and what he did as he seemed well-off. She imagined him whisking her off to some tropical paradise where they would make love on a sandy beach shaded by palms. Was it only the cold that made her nipples so hard? She looked up as a footstep shifted a bottle top. As if her thoughts had summoned him, it was the man, his white shirt and teeth striking in the gloom.

She smiled. It was as if her thoughts had summoned him. Maybe he was her passport to a better life? Her breath came in quick gasps and she felt herself tingling with anticipation. She turned slightly, letting her shirt fall away, giving him a glimpse of the swell of her breast.

He stepped forward and with incredible strength he lifted her up and pinned her against the bricks. Her eyes opened. She hadn't expected him to be so forward. Her cigarette dropped into a puddle, hissing as its life was extinguished.

"I said I was hungry. I could not wait," he said. His teeth were so long, so sharp.

Before she could scream, he pushed her head to one side, baring her neck. A sharp bite was her last conscious feeling. Then he stooped and began to feed on her warm blood. Soon her struggles ceased.

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers