Rasika's Surrender Ch. 04

Story Info
Continued anal humiliation.
3.5k words
4.3
39.8k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dugong
dugong
66 Followers

All characters in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any person is coincidental and all characters are above 18. This is again a short one.

*****

Rasika had just had her ass fucked again. This had become a regular routine every time she was alone with Karan, which was almost always at his home. They had met at her house a couple of times when her parents weren't around. She was afraid of what her neighbors would think and terrified that they might tell her parents that a guy would visit her when they weren't around. Karan had spent the night twice at her home and she was sure that some of her neighbors guessed about what all went on during the night. She had had a couple of snide comments and dirty looks by a few of the women. A couple of guys also propositioned her, inviting her to their homes when they were alone, lewdly suggesting that they could have a "fun all-nighter drinking and playing cards. Maybe some new games that they couldn't play when there were "adults" around.

The few times Karan had spent the night, he had been in a bad mood and had relieved his stress on her. He spanked her while she was on all fours, while tied up face down on the bed, or bent over the dining table. Each time he had fucked her ass, and then, if he was up for it made her blow him or fucked her face. He tried to train her to deepthroat but she wasn't making much progress. He gave it a rest after she threw up once. The last time, after a couple of sweaty sessions he had wanted to fuck again but couldn't get hard. So, he watched porn on the big screen while Rasika knelt between his parted legs and worked his dick back to life with her mouth. When he wanted her to learn some new tricks, he made her sit next to her on his hand with his finger up her butt-hole and told her to jack him off. He really liked abusing her ass because he knew it made her uncomfortable.

She hardly got any sleep at night since she was used till 3 -- 4 in the morning and then was also his wake-up call. She was amazed at Karan's stamina and even asked Karan how he got hard in the morning while asleep. He just laughed it off and pushed her head down on his groin so that she could continue with her wake-up blowjob. She felt so humiliated and guilty each time Karan was over, realizing that everyone thought she was a slut who got fucked. She wasn't a slut, she thought. Rationalizing that she was still a virgin. She hadn't truly been fucked yet. Anal and oral weren't the same as sex, although Karan always called it anal sex and oral sex.

She was happy today though. They were going on their first date, so to speak. They had never really gone out like a real couple to dinner or to watch movies. They were going to a restaurant today, a fine dining restaurant that she had only eaten at once with her family on a special occasion. She wore a pretty floral dress that stopped a modest inch or so above her knees. Finally, she thought, they were going to be a normal couple. Perhaps he would introduce her to his parents soon. Her mind wandered, fantasizing about getting married to Karan, the honeymoon before that, and compassionate sex with him as husband and wife. Imagining herself as a virgin. She lifted her dress and pulled her pink panties down to let her hand slide up in between her legs. She lost track of time as she rubbed herself and before she could cum, hurriedly put her clothes back in order when she realized she was going to be late.

She reached the restaurant in a cab and spotted Karan seated at a corner booth, even though the restaurant was empty. She thought he wanted to have an intimate space for themselves on her first date which put a big smile on her face. He checked her out while she walked towards him and got up to greet her with a long kiss which made her wet because they were in public, and that sort of thing wasn't done here. As she sat on the opposite side of the table, she noticed a wrapped box next to Karan. She wanted to know what it was, if it was a gift for her or something that Karan was just carrying with him. Karan ordered food and drinks for both of them. While they ate, they talked about many things, about their families and interests. The entire time Rasika kept glancing at the box next to Karan. Towards the end of the meal, Karan steered the conversation towards their... physical relationship. He kept pushing the subject about sex. She tried her best not to commit to anything and gave vague answers. Then he gave her tips about how she could improve her blowjobs telling her to suck on his balls next time and to touch herself while she sucked his cock.

After they finished their meal and it was time for dessert, Karan finally asked her after seeing she was eyeing the gift again, "You really want to know what's in the box don't you?"

"Yes. I do"

"I've gotten you a gift. Figured since we have been going out for a while."

Her eyes lit up as she gasped in surprise. She really hadn't expected a gift. She had been hopeful, but didn't really think that it would be for her.

"Do you want it?"

"Mmmhmm!"

He slid the gift towards her. Just as she reached out to take it, he pulled it back.

"Did you get me anything?

Rasika dropped her head down and said guiltily, "No."

After a moments pause Karan said, "That's alright. I know how you can thank me. If you want it you'll have to come get it yourself."

When she attempted to slide out of the booth, he stopped her and told her to do it from under the table. She had known Karan enough to know now how he wanted her to thank him. Karan reached down with his hands and fiddled around with his pants. She knew it was out when he smirked. She really wanted to know what was in the box. She looked around to check that no one was looking, then slid under the table and went to work. She went fast trying to finish him off quickly, using all her skills to do so. Seemed like he was eager to get off too because he held her face and started to fuck her face after a minute. He abruptly made her get up from under the table without cumming and sit next to the wall. He asked her to open the gift. In her excitement she said thank you even though she didn't recognize the device that was given to her.

"I want you to use it right now," Karan said.

She looked up at him questioningly, and then back to the gift. She couldn't really tell what it was, but was smart enough to guess it was some sex toy. She picked it up and looked at it closely. The pink toy was approximately half the length of Karan's cock, but it was much thinner at the begining and bulged a lot towards the end, like a teardrop. It finished with a ring. Under Karan's watchful eyes, she parted her lips and put it in her mouth. Karan laughed as she tried to take the big end entirely into her mouth. When she was able to, she slid in and out like a cock. Karan laughed more and then pulled it out of her mouth.

"So eager to use your mouth? You better get to work on something else then. But before that, I want my gift. Take off your panties."

She closed her eyes and took a long breath then lifted her to bunch up the skirt around her waist. Then she took another breath lifted her ass again and slid down her panties and handed them to Karan as discretely as possible.

"You'll give them back before we leave right?" she asked.

"We'll see."

When she again obediently started to slide down under the table Karan stopped her and just pushed her head down till her mouth was near his lap and she was lying on the couch. She protested but he insisted forcefully with his hands. He let out a loud gasp when her lips wrapped around him and she started sucking. He covered his dick with her long hair and just enjoyed himself, occasionally squeezing her naked ass which was on display.

Rasika felt Karan covering up her ass with the skirt and then a moment later heard the waiter, "And what would you like for dessert sir?"

Rasika's heat dropped. She stopped sucking had kept as still as possible.

"Hmm, let's see."

Karan took his time looking over the menu all the while stroking Rasika's hair. "I'll have the chocolate pudding. But she won't be having anything. As you can see, she has had a bit too much to drink and just resting a bit."

As soon as the waiter left Karan patted her head twice indicating that she should resume her sucking. He bared her ass again and started squeezing. This time however, his hand started exploring the crevice between her cheeks. He plunged his finger into her asshole and said, "That toy wasn't for your mouth. It's called a butt-plug. I think you can guess where it goes." Rasika whimpered a little as if trying to say something, but Karan didn't care. He kept wiggling his index inside her ass relentlessly.

After a couple of minutes, he patted her head again to stop when the waiter came back with the dessert. After he left, Karan told her to keep sucking till he finishes. "You can have your dessert after I'm done." And a creamy dessert she got, ejaculated straight into her mouth after Karan finished his. His satisfied sigh a result of both the meal and Rasika's mouth.

While she caught her breath next to him, he took out the gift again and put it in front of her. "If you want your panties back, go put on the butt-plug and keep it in till you reach home. I'll drop you back."

Rasika was too afraid that she wouldn't be able to walk with it, or that it would poke out from behind her dress and others would notice. She kept fending off Karan till he finally relented. He kept her panties in his pocket though and made her blow him again inside the car which he had parked a few blocks from her house. He spanked her ass hard as she bent over on the passenger seat and came all over her face. He made her get out of the car when she begged for her panties back, without letting her clean her face.

"You want to go to the Halloween party with me tomorrow?" Karan asked.

"Yes! Of course!" Rasika replied enthusiastically. She had no idea which party he was talking about. But sure, she'll go with him!

"Come home tomorrow at 5pm. And tell your parents you won't be back home till the morning."

"Ok. But I don't know what to wear."

"I have something for you. Don't worry about that." With that Karan left her with cum all over her face. Rasika had no choice but to scoop it up with her fingers and eat the cum before going back home. She couldn't really wipe it off with anything.

The next day Rasika anxiously waited till 5pm to ring the doorbell. Karan opened the door and let her inside with a big grin on his face. He was wearing a satin robe and a white hat. She couldn't quite tell what he was dressed as, but it looked so familiar. Without a word, he grabbed Rasika's ass and led her to the bedroom. On the bed was the smallest one piece black strapless something. Goodness knows what it was called. Above the waist it was like a strapless dress but below it ended like a one-piece swimsuit. Right next to it were a pair of fishnet pantyhose, and curiously enough a pair of bunny ears. That's when it struck her, "Oh! You are Hugh Hefner!... And I am... a playboy bunny? You can't expect me to wear that in public do you?"

"Relax. We won't be in public, I'll dive us to Naintara's house and we will be inside."

"But there will be people from school. They'll all see me like this. I'm really not sure..."

"Not sure about coming with me to the party? Fine, you can get the fuck out then."

"No! No! That's not what I meant... I'll wear it."

She stood there staring at him for a moment, expecting him to leave before she changed. But then sighed and proceeded to take off her clothes. She lowered the straps of her sundress down her shoulders and let it fall to the floor around her. Her panties were bright red and her bra matched the color. It was a new set she had bought just to impress Karan. Karan whistled, making Rasika blush. It was probably going to be the only compliment she was going to get from him tonight. "Nice, but you won't be needing them tonight. Tonight, I want you to look slutty. That dress isn't going to work with your underwear on."

He was right, she thought, it was just impractical to wear underwear underneath that dress, especially the bra. They would both stick out. After glancing at Karan, hoping that he would take a hint and leave, she turned away from him and reached behind her back to take off her bra. Karan could still see her though the mirror, but that's what she wanted. The bright red panties came off next. She picked up the fishnet pantihose and put them on and admired herself in the mirror. Next she picked up the bunny suit next, but right when she was about to put it on, Karan interjected. "Wait! I almost forgot."

Rasika was obediently looking away and just heard him rummage through his cupboard and take something out. He grabbed hold of her shoulders and bent her over. Rasika thought that he was going to have a go at her before they left. She was mentally prepared for that. The application of the lube by Karan only confirmed her thoughts. But then, she felt something cold, with a narrow tip attempting to penetrate her. She gasped as the narrow tip turned thicker and thicker progressively. Finally with a lot of effort on her part not to scream out the thickest part of the object plopped in and rested there like it always belonged there.

She knew what it was when Karan started to push it in, but knew better than to protest as she knew he would ditch her if she refused to wear it. It made her very uncomfortable not actually seeing that object that was pushed into her. From her memory she would tell it was a couple of inches long. Rasika stood up and reached behind to touch her butt. There was a ring around the bottom and she was afraid it would stick out. "Karan, that ring is going to stick out. The dress material is too elastic and thin"

"Don't worry. You haven't seen the best part yet! Now put on the dress."

After she put it on, Karan bent her over again. There was a very small slit at the bottom of the dress, big enough for the ring of the butt plug ring to come out. He then took out a bunny tail, making sure that Rasika didn't see it in the mirror. It was not the round type tail that playboy bunnies used to wear, but the upturned fluffy tail type, more realistic. It neatly attached to the ring, after which Karan smacked her ass and asked Rasika to get up. He presented her with the bunny ears and placed it on her head like a tiara. Rasika thought she looked so fuckable. Her tits pressed together accentuating her cleavage, the fishnet stockings. Then she turned around to look at her behind in the mirror and gasped, "Oh my gosh! How did you manage that? Is that attached to the butt plug?"

Karan just laughed and led out to the car. All the way to the party, Rasika kept shifting her weight trying to adjust to the butt plug. She wasn't going to admit it to Karan, but she was already getting wet and was unsure what would happen when they reached the party and everyone would see her like that. Thank goodness the dress was black. No one would notice her dampness. Her heart was racing at a hundred miles an hour.

When they entered the party all heads turned towards them and there was a lot of cheering and catcalls. It gave a huge ego boost to Karan, but made Rasika extremely anxious and blush. She looked around and saw that every girl except her, was modestly dressed. Throughout the party all the girls gave her bad looks and she could tell they were passing comments about her. She may or may not have heard the words slut and whore thrown around. Karan was having the time of his live, the envy of all the guys in the room.

Rasika needed to pee at some point. She went to the restroom but just could not figure out how to take off the tail on her own. Without removing the tail her dress wouldn't come off fully. It would get stuck at the butt plug. Unsure about what to do, she went to Karan and whispered in his ear. But the music was too loud and it was really hard to explain her predicament. So she took him aside and just asked him to come with her to the restroom. She led the way. All eyes were on the two of them as the cut through the crowded room to go to the restroom. There was someone inside, so they waited. Karan whispered in her ear, "I didn't realize you would act this slutty in front of everyone. Taking me to the restroom in front of everyone! Is you mouth watering for my cock?"

Rasika's heart sank. She realized her mistake, Karan, and everyone else in the party thought that she was taking Karan to the restroom to makeout, or worse, they thought she was going to get fucked! "No! I wanted to pee and I wasn't... " The door to the restroom opened. The guy who came out looked at them and sneered as Karan dragged Rasika inside and locked the door.

"Karan! Look, I think you misunderstood. I just... " She couldn't finish before Karan pounced on her and started making out with her. He pulled her dress down to bare her breasts and aggressively started to knead them. He then made her turn around facing the sink, bent Rasika over and started pulling her tail. Rasika gasped and cried as the thick end of the plug pushed against her anal ring. Karan then examined her ass more closely, it was probably possible to take out the plug without having to take off the dress. The material was elastic enough, so he grabbed the base of the butt plug this time and started pulling hard. After a bit of resistance, it finally came out. Karan unzipped his pants and took out his raging uncut cock. He tried to stick it into her ass, without lube, and had some success, but it was too painful on his foreskin. He looked around the restroom, found some body lotion and used that as lube. He was so high on ego and horny that he fucked Rasika really hard. Probably the most vigorously he had ever done. He ejaculated inside her ass after about 10 minutes. In all of this, he was oblivious to Rasika's discomfort. After he was done, he let Rasika pull her dress down and pee as he watched. He put some more moisturizing cream into her ass and detached the tail to put in the buttlplug. He reattached the tail after she put on the dress.

They came out of the restroom together and obviously people stared. One of Karan's friends gave him a hi-five, making Rasika blush. One of the bolder ones pulled her tail and she yelped as the butt plug put pressure on her anal ring. He gave her a curious look and then smiled knowingly. They didn't stay too long after that as people started to leave. It was a short drive and Karan tried to talk Rasika into giving him a blowjob while he drove, but Rasika would have none of that. Not that she wasn't willing to give a blowjob in public, it was because it was dangerous.

They had fun the rest of the night, but Rasika never took off her dress. In the morning, Karan asked her if she wanted to go on a vacation with him. She was elated.

dugong
dugong
66 Followers