Raunchy Secret Lab Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prof. Hatwell groaned in pleasure as the Private's ejactulation audibly sprayed against the sides of the beaker in powerful, prolonged, prodigious volleys. When the onslaught finally subsided the liter container was nearly a third full. As she lifted the beaker to observe the remarkable volume of the sample, a smile of the most radiant pleasure exploded across her face, revealing dimples that were a surprise to anyone who was lucky enough to see them. The Professor instinctively licked the love-goo from her lips as she peered into the same substance filling the beaker. Then she leaned forward and placed one more adorably loving kiss on the very tip of his cock and said, "Thank you."

"Professor?" Doctor Grimes haplessly inquired. He was too unable to process what he was seeing to feel any kind of arousal.

Such was not the case for Private Evans. Despite having just orgasmed with an intensity and at a volume which was still inconceivable, even though it had just happened, he was completely engorged and, what better way to say it, battle ready.

Having suddenly regained a full sense of herself as she had been when she entered the subterranean room, that being of a woman quietly in command despite having a body that inspired even the most prudish spinster in London to cravenly raunchy thoughts, the Professor stood and tried to straighten her uniform skirt, though for the fabric to budge at all would be for it to at once lose entirely in its struggle to contain such a magnitude of flesh and thus her attempts were futile. She looked directly at the Doctor as she handed him the beaker containing the cum sample and directed him to have it analyzed, and to send Nurse Periwinkle down to take care of 'things', pointing to the Private's rampant manhood. And with that, she led the Doctor across the laboratory to the elevator, announcing as she pressed the button, and leaving a messy smear of fluid from her epic blowjob, "Now the work can really begin."

12