Raven 02

Story Info
Ex-Marine and young black woman continue touring the country.
2.1k words
4.57
13.8k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Steve finally looked up, smiled and said, "Raven, these are great! You are one sexy little model." He pointed to one and said, "I can't wait to see this one enlarged. Wow!" He pointed to another, "I like how you're topless in this one but holding your arm over your breasts. These are really great."

I had to have an ear-to-ear grin as I jumped up and ran to him and sat on his lap. We spent the next 15 minutes talking about the various pictures as I rambled on and on about this shot or that shot and these see-through panties or that see-through bra. As I talked, he slid his hand up the back of my tee shirt and gently rubbed my back. He knows that drives me crazy, and since I never wear a bra, he has no obstacles to stop his hand. But I was so excited that I continued to ramble as he rubbed my back for the next few minutes.

Finally, the hand distracted me and I lifted my shirt over my head and melted in to him. He lifted me and carried me to the bed where he slowly ravished me while I pleaded and begged him to fuck me. He made me cum over and over again while he slowly licked and kissed my body. When he finally rammed his cock into me, I screamed, "Aa-eeee! Aaahhhh! Oh Steve, fuck me! Make me your bitch! Aarggh!" He blasted his cum deep into my cunt and then fell beside me and lifted me on top of him. I lay there looking down in to my lover's eyes and knew I would belong to him forever. We fell asleep like that and slept until I had to use the bathroom. When we woke in the morning, my leg was across his thighs and my arm was across his powerful chest.

Over breakfast, I pulled out the envelope that Lou's secretary had given me. I opened it to find my new driver's license. When I handed it to Steve, he looked at it and then looked puzzled. "What's up?" I asked.

He said, "Raven Deja Jackson. 20 years old. Brown eyes and brown hair. Height 5'3" and weight is 101. And you're an organ donor."

Yeah?" I anxiously asked him.

"So, your middle name is Deja?"

Yeah. So what?"

"Interesting name. And, according to this, you're eight years younger, 10 inches shorter and 96 pounds lighter than me. Is that right? Hmmm?"

I nodded and punched his arm, but I'm sure it hurt me more than him. I got on my knees and spread his legs apart. "How about you look at the picture of the young skinny black girl named Deja on the license as she sucks your cock, Mr. Smart Ass?"

He broke out laughing and said, "Or you could hold on until I grab a beer. Then I could have a cold one while you suck my cock."

I jumped up and said, "Since I'm doing all the work, I may as well get your beer for you too." He smacked my ass as I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. I smiled at him as I opened it, took a drink, then handed it to him and then dropped in front of him to suck his cock. I've been told by a lot of men that I'm a great cocksucker, and I did my best to try to make him spill or forget about the beer, but he drank it with a steady hand as I licked and sucked his cock and balls. Eventually, I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat and I swallowed every drop of it. I loved sucking his cock and I loved swallowing his cum.

When we left Chicago, we headed south through Kentucky and Tennessee. We toured the south for a couple of months until the online catalog was loaded online. Steve and I spent a long time looking at my pictures. I could tell by his face that he liked the pictures. And if that wasn't enough, he lifted me and took me to bed and turned me into a screaming slut as he pounded my ass with his cock.

When we reached Dallas, Lou called with another job. This one was for sensuous evening gowns and dresses. Since I had never worn an evening gown in my whole life, Steve decided that it was about time for me to try it. So, we went back to Chicago.

The gowns and dresses were beautiful and really expensive. Most of them were silky and all of them were either low cut, backless had slits to the waist or all three. My favorite was a white silky number that had a halter top tied with a small string behind my neck. It had a deep V-neck to my navel and the sides were completely open and held together with a tiny belt around my waist. I felt sexy and would love to have worn it for Steve.

Several of the dresses were quite short, but they were also backless or low cut. I wish I had bigger tits instead of my tiny "A" cups, but Lou didn't mind and said that he had other models of various sizes wearing other dresses. At the end of the day, Lou gave me another check and said he wanted to see Steve and I in a few days to go over another project.

Steve helped me to open my first bank account the next day. I got an ATM card and deposited my check and the remaining cash that I had kept from the day Steve rescued me.

The next day, I asked Steve to accompany me to meet with Lou. As we drank coffee, Lou said, "Well, Raven, this one is a little more risqué, and I hope you're not offended that I'm offering it to you first. I've been contacted by one of the regular writers for Literotica. It seems that he has just written a story about a thin young black woman who transforms from a respectable professional woman into a wanton black whore who is fucked by all comers. No pun intended. Photos would include the model wearing a business suit with briefcase. She would take off the suit and do a few shots nude with her back to the camera. She'd then wear a couple more outfits that she would also strip from. Eventually, we would take pictures of the model's whole body as she stood, sat and laid down. So, what I'm saying, Raven, is that you would be completely nude during much of this shoot. We can do it in one day and he has offered $2,500 to the model as long as I approve of her. And I would approve of you."

I had butterflies in my stomach. The caution, nervousness and excitement of posing nude along with the idea of earning that much money in one day was overwhelming me. I honestly didn't know what to do. Lou left the room so we could talk about it, and I looked at Steve with no idea what to do. He smiled at me and didn't say anything. The silence became uncomfortable until my facial expression must have changed to one of complete indecision and fear. I didn't know what to do. Mostly, I didn't want to do anything to offend my lover. Finally, he said, "What do you think?"

I was shaking and on the verge of tears. I had no idea what to do. I sobbed, "I don't know Steve. I don't know."

He stood up and walked to me. He lifted me from the chair and sat me on his lap and slid his hand up the back of my shirt and slowly rubbed my back. I felt myself calming as he quietly said, "I would love to look at nude pictures of you, Raven, but the decision is up to you because others will also be looking at them."

I looked at him and whimpered, "Would you really like to see nude pictures of me, Steve?"

"Absolutely," he said, "as long as you wouldn't mind me printing a few to carry with me."

I sat quietly for almost a minute and then I looked at him and smiled. "I'm going to do it, honey, but I want you to be there. OK?" He nodded his head and kept rubbing my back. I threw my arms around his neck and said, "I love you, baby."

Well, what can I say? The photo shoot went better than I thought. I wore some nice outfits, but not for very long. I was nude most of the time. Lou managed to photograph every inch of my body which left nothing to the imagination.

We were outside of Kansas City when I got an email from Lou with the story title and author, along with the website address for Literotica. I quickly went online and checked out my pictures and then went back and read the story. Steve tried to talk to me a couple of times but I shushed him so I could finish reading. The pictures went perfectly with the story and the writer did a good job of linking them together.

When I finished the story, Steve asked, "Well?"

Lou had captured the exact opposite of my life. I started off as a drugged out black whore that would do anything or fuck anyone for a line of coke, and then transformed into a drug-free lover for her man. He wrote of a drug-free professional woman with a fiancé who transforms into a drug-addicted slut who can be had for a couple dollars or a line of coke. He documented my earlier life perfectly.

The story was lengthy and filled eight screens, and my completely nude body covered the last five of them. There wasn't one part of my body that wasn't captured and included in the story.

I finally said, "I... I don't, uh... Uh. Well, I.... It's uh pretty.... My whole body is exposed in.... "

I handed the Kindle to Steve and stood up. He pulled me on to his lap and kissed me. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and moved his hand to my small tits and gently massaged them. "Mmm," I sighed contentedly. My tongue found its way into his mouth and he tweaked my hard nipples which put me on the verge of a climax. "Umm! Ahhh, Steve. Mmmm." When he squeezed my breasts hard, it sent me over the edge and I came.

As my breathing returned to normal, I kissed Steve and said, "I love you, baby." I slowly stood on shaky legs and left him to read my story. I went outside and walked around to cool down from Steve's machinations of my body. When I came back inside 25 minutes later, he smiled at me and said, "You're a hot little minx, aren't you? Why don't you strip so I can fuck that hot black body."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I was naked in seconds and on my knees between my lover's legs and looking up pleadingly into his eyes. "Do you really like the pictures, Honey?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "And I plan on using every inch of that body."

"Mmmm. It's all yours to explore, baby." And he did.

During the next year, Lou used me in five more photo shoots. One was for high school clothes, so I took another ribbing from Steve. Another was for clothing for smaller women, and one was for lingerie and sensual underwear and dresses. The last two were nude spreads and were used online simply as nude photos of a thin black slut. By the time the last photospread of my naked body was published online, I found out that I was pregnant.

Steve and I were thrilled and he told me that his parents had left him a house in northern Ohio near Lake Erie, as part of his inheritance. He had been paying a neighbor to look after it since he got out of the Marines. I was happy beyond belief, but I would have been perfectly content to raise our baby in our traveling bus. I would have raised our baby anywhere as long as I was with Steve.

We continued to travel for a few months before ending up at our new home on one of Huron, Ohio's canals. It had a garage in front for a car and one in the back for a boat. I couldn't stop talking as I raced around the yard and danced through the rooms of the house. Our house. At this point, my life was perfect.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers