All Comments on 'Raven 02'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Hope Raven has several baby bumps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the way this story is going. Now they are up to 5 years together so there is at least the implication of a long term relationship. Nice to see that reality is catching up with them a bit and Raven is pregnant.

Would like to hear more from these characters, I really like the character of Raven, she is an adorable heroine. I would like to say the same for Steve but he seems to be limited to essentially banging Raven every chance he gets. Granted he seems to be quite good at it but it would be nice to get to know him better too....lol. Sometimes I get a weird vibe from the way you write him, I sure hope he doesn't end up using her and then walking away when the baby is born.

Hope the story continues and there isn't some crazy twist to blow everything up. The last sentence, "At this point, my life was perfect" , sounds like "famous last words"........

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 3 years ago

Read both chapters today, liked that skin colour while mentioned didn't become the main focus of the story, I agree with a previous commenter that Steve's character could have been filled out more. Thank you.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 3 years ago

Wait. Pregnant already, dang! It that it? He knocks her up and they live happily ever after (boring). Looks like you ran through this chapter. It was okay but where are you going with this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Umm, I think the ages are bit out of whack. One minute she's nineteen, then they are together 4 years and then her ID says she's 20 and 8 years younger than Steve. He aged quicker than she did...

BJB69BJB69almost 3 years agoAuthor

I didn't lie about her age. She did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous