Raven Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is your wife?" Raven asked.

"Good. She has been a trooper through all this nonsense. Really looked after me."

Raven took her off the kill list. "Does she know?"

"Know about the set-up here? Most of it. She thinks it's amusing. Knows about you as well. Hates you, obviously."

They both laughed. "As she should. She sounds perfect," said Raven as they stepped out of the lift.

"You will have to meet her, your man too. Penny will enjoy it. She may try and seduce, Kax, just to stick it to you."

"I like her more and more."

"She's a good woman. Passionate, warm, smart. The total opposite of how Mary describes her."

"Well, Mary can go fuck herself."

"To be fair, I did make her promise not to tell you. Ah, this is where I am sitting? Excellent. Thank you."

"Sean will be assisting you," Raven introduced him as he appeared. "He'll be at the desk across from you."

"Can I get you a coffee, Mr Mead?" Sean offered.

"I'll get it," cut in Raven when Selwyn nodded.

"I just realised Sean is young 'sissy', Sam's other half, thank you, dear." He beamed on her return, taking the coffee.

"Yes, I can get you a female assistant as well, if you want to 'relax'."

"Currently, I am too "relaxed', but I appreciate the offer. Now we have work to do, files to read, Sean, if you take some notes, I would be grateful."

Taking her cue, Raven left them to it. She was tense, energy popping out of her. She needed to de-stress. She decided to hunt down Mary.

Anne broke the bad news as Raven paced Mary's office.

"She won't be back this afternoon," said Anne nervously. She had recognised Raven's stalking of the office, it was a throwback to the 'Miss M' days.

"What the fucking fuck is she playing at?"

"I don't know. What now?" Anne added with some resignation.

"Nothing." Raven had business to attend. She took out her phone and tapped out a message.

"Oh. You don't want to take it out on me?"

"Yes, that's an option, but I need a calm, focused office. We also need a boss that is in the fucking office, unless you want to tell me Mary is working on Firm business?"

"I honestly don't know," repeated Anne.

"And that is the fucking problem." Raven put the phone away and went over to Anne, embracing her. "Thank you for offering, though."

Relieved, Anne relaxed. "Thank—" she didn't see the blow that spun her around. She tasted blood in her mouth and hunched herself on the carpet, expecting another blow that never came.

"You did offer," said Raven simply as she left the office.

****

Faris looked around the bedroom. The chintz curtains, floral bedspread, an array of ornaments on the dresser. He looked up as Raven walked in. She had changed into a black negligee, stockings and heels.

"I thought—" he began.

"You thought what, babe?" Raven flashed him a smile and hooked her arms around his neck.

"I thought you said we had some business to discuss?" His voice sounded odd to himself.

"We do. That doesn't mean we can't have some fun first. So what's it to be? A suck or suck and fuck? I'll give you a discount rate for a suck and fuck."

"What about your guy?" Faris had no wish to end up at the bottom of Gresham lake.

"Every now and then, Mr Kax and I get to play. The only rule is there are no rules, okay?"

Faris relaxed a little. "Well, when you put it like that."

"This little cheap whore is happy to do whatever a kind gentlemen wants," Raven pouted, slipping off the negligee.

"I think this cheap whore should be on her knees sucking my dick," said Faris catching on quickly.

Raven sank to her knees and unhooked his belt. "Remember when you would pick me up and fuck me in your car?"

"Yeah, shit, that feels good!" Warm lips pressed against his cock, her wet tongue teasing him.

"Taking me dogging, then the plotting to fuck Anaisha." Raven had smeared lipstick over him, his balls carrying a clear imprint of her lips. Raven was pleased with how they looked.

"Mmm, I think the cheap whore should shut the fuck up!" Faris held his breath, hoping he was reading the situation right.

He was. Raven sucked him in silence, pleasant memories of Faris using her rushing back. Dropping his hand down, he pushed Raven away.

"I'm paying for a suck and a fuck," he grunted.

Raven dribbled salvia off his cock down her chin. Rising to her feet, she clambered onto the bed, presenting her arse to him, squirming in delight as Faris rubbed his cock over her pussy.

"You gonna fuck me, sir?"

"Yeah, I'm going to fuck you. Pretty little whore like you is only good for fucking!"

"That's why I'm just a whore—fuck!" Raven exclaimed.

"What's a whore—fuck?" Faris grinned.

"It's the sound a whore makes when a man shoves his meaty cock inside her," Raven laughed, pushing back against him.

"You have a great, little whore arse," grunted Faris getting down to the business of fucking Raven hard and fast. He pulled her arms behind her back, repeating how he used to fuck her, except whereas then she had been softer, now she was leaner, more difficult to overpower.

With a hint of anger, he pushed Raven down onto the bed, trying to pin her with his weight. Her little moan of delight pleased him.

For Raven, this was proving to be a gentle workout, one where she was trying to recapture her joy of submitting. Her penance session had helped, but the fleeting capture of 'Michelle' had quickly evaporated, and Faris, while being a good fuck companion, could not match Mr Kax. She did appreciate Faris trying, though.

He came inside Raven as he lay on top of her, pushing her face into the bed covers, biting her ear. She gave a contented sigh, his semen flowing into her, warm and satisfying.

Faris finally rolled off her. Reaching out, she picked up her soda water by the bed and took a long swig, then turned onto her back.

They lay in silence for a few minutes, Faris idly wiping himself on her discarded negligee.

"This your house?"

"No, Anne Haggerty's. She works at the Firm. I use it now and then. I'm thinking of modelling this bedroom to my tastes and moving Anne to the spare room."

"I did wonder. It had an older feel to it. This Anne doesn't mind you using her house and having a key?"

"No. She is happy to serve."

Faris changed the subject. "So, this business you wanted to discuss?"

"Yes. Old man Ahmed owns that depot on Alwyn Street. Walled loading area, four lockup's and a two-level warehouse."

"I know it. Also has two residential units above the small spice shop that faces onto Tiler Road. He used the place for supplying his shops and restaurants."

"Shops and restaurants that he has sold up, I hear?"

"Yeah, the depot he's holding onto, trying to get the price he wants. The problem is it's in a rough neighbourhood, and rezoning to residential will cost time and money."

"I have a Company that wants to buy it." She and Kax had scouted it a couple of times.

"You do?" Faris couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice.

"Yes. Quick sale if he's interested."

"Okay. You want me to talk to Ahmed?"

"Yes, broker a deal. There will be a commission for you."

"Broker a deal?"

"Has age made you hard of hearing?" Raven asked sweetly.

Sorry. Yeah, I'll talk to Ahmed. Who is the interested Company?

"Based in the Channel Islands. They prefer to remain anonymous for now. There will be 2.5 points commission for you on the sale price. Steve Harrison at McCraddocks, will handle the legal side. You will deal through him."

"Sure, happy to do so. I can get Ahmed to come down on price. Our families go way back."

"That's what I figured." Raven rose from the bed, using a tissue to wipe between her legs.

Aware that the meeting and the assignation were over, Faris made his way to the bathroom. "I enjoyed that," he smiled, pausing at the door.

"Yeah, it was fun reliving old times. Keep me up to date on the depot. We want to conclude business as quickly as possible."

"Okay." Faris suddenly knew this was a one-off. He looked at Raven as she pulled on her jeans, then quietly closed the bathroom door behind him.

****

Bianca and Rachel sat with Sammie in the vet's waiting room.

"Archie is going to be fine," Bianca assured her.

Sammie stared unseeing and ashen-faced.

"Just ate something that disagreed with him. Probably in the woods this morning." Rachel agreed.

"I knew it would come one day, but not like this," Sammie finally whispered.

"Archie will be bouncing around in no time, being bloody annoying as usual," smiled Bianca.

All three looked up as Mr Watkins came out wiping his hands. "He'll be fine. Just ate something. I cleaned him out. He'll be off-colour for a few days, that's all."

Sammie burst into tears of relief, and Rachel held her. Watkins motioned to Bianca.

"See, everything's fine. I'll just settle up," Bianca said reassuringly before joining Watkins.

"Archie did eat something, but my guess is he was poisoned," Watkins said bluntly.

"What the fuck!" Bianca hissed. "You sure?"

"Pretty sure. I'll know for certain when I get the lab results back. I'll keep him overnight just to be on the safe side."

"Thanks." Bianca joined the other two women.

"Everything okay, babe?" Rachel asked.

"Yep. They are keeping Archie overnight just to be sure. Let's get home. It's been a trying day."

****

Raven glided quietly around the home of Bianca and her family. Too much dog, she thought with a shudder. She sat on the couch. There was no reason for her breaking in. Just wanted to get a feel for them. Smell the atmosphere. All she could smell was dog.

Leaving the house, Raven walked to a waiting car parked in the other street.

"Well?" Kax asked.

"Cosy, has a scruffy contented feel about it. A tight-knit family."

"You intend fucking with them?"

"A little. I primed Megan with Rachel. She wanted all the gory details and practically rubbed herself off on Megan. The only surprising thing was Megan eventually clocking what I was doing. Bright girl."

"What else you done?"

"Nothing."

Kax grunted. "Liar."

"Fuck you," she grinned. "You really want to know?"

"No." He pulled into traffic. "By the way, it's done. Leroy sent word."

"Done, done?"

"Yep."

"Traceable?"

"Nope."

"Good. I hope the cunt suffered." She could still feel her daughter's tiny body against hers, the fear heavy in her stomach as she attempted to shield Amanda.

"He did."

"Good!" Raven spat out in savage satisfaction. "Thank you," she added, her hand resting on Kax's arm.

"Its family, Lady. You don't fucking mess with family."

"And live, Mr Kax."

"Aye," grinned Kax. "And live."

12