Raven's Dad Pt. 03

Story Info
Confessing to Jay. Well, we do have a special agreement.
2k words
4.78
1.2k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, lovelies. Here's the third of a four-part story. Once again, may I suggest you read previous stories involving the Ritual and Raven's party to fully appreciate this one.

Comments are always welcome, even critical ones.

***

I wracked my brain trying to conjure up an excuse not to eat as a household, but alas I couldn't. It felt awkward eating at the same table as the friend whose father had tried to fuck me twice in one day, the wife who arrived home in time to prevent her husband from fucking me, and the fiancé I had almost cheated on. Come on! Don't judge. Oral isn't really cheating; is it?

Jay and I withdrew to our room much too early to pretend we were tired. Raven invited us for an evening with Alice Cooper in her room, but I had a nightmare of my own to deal with.

We spent the first hour playing chess. I say playing, but it was more a case of trying to play. Jay had been teaching me on and off since the day we met, almost. It wasn't really my kind of game, but I gave it a shot. Of course, Jay won three times.

We'd also taken turns to go to the kitchen to make tea or coffee. I figured it was a safe place to be while there was a house full. I'd bumped into Jen during my turn, but she didn't say anything about George. It was no secret that they'd each had lovers outside of their marriage; even Raven knew, so I assumed she was okay with it. I hoped that Jay was, since I couldn't really keep it from him with our agreement as it was.

Entering the en-suite bathroom for a pee, leaving the door open, naturally, I said, "You know, love, this is the ideal set up for you to practice peeing while I watch."

"I think not," he replied.

I finished up, washed my hands and came out drying them. "This will be our third mug," I said. "That's about two pints of liquid inside that bladder of yours, and you haven't been yet."

"I'm only halfway through this one."

"Stop splitting hairs! You'll need to go, eventually."

"I'm really not likely to while we're talking like this."

"Ah! Go on. Try."

"No! I'd need to be full of alcohol."

"Okay. Nice to know you will try if you're drunk."

"I didn't say that."

"We'll see."

He downed his cup of coffee as I drank mine.

"All this bleeding talk about peeing makes me want to go now."

Jay entered the bathroom and closed the door. I stood and listened. Nothing. Not a tinkle. I waited and waited and waited. After at least two minutes, I heard the telltale sound of a dribble in the toilet bowl. I waited a little longer, so Jay felt secure enough to continue, then pushed the door wide. Barely catching a glimpse of my favourite man part doing the second favourite thing, the flow stopped and Jay leered at me.

"Will you fuck off, bitch!"

"I had to try."

"Why is there no lock on this fucking door?"

He zipped up. "You don't have to stop," I said. "I'll let you pee in peace."

"Like I can trust you." He walked to the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?"

"To the other bathroom. That's got a lock on it."

He walked out and returned a couple of minutes later. "Empty now?" I asked, from the edge of the bed where I had sat, waiting.

"Yes. No thanks to you." He closed the door. "You know, something puzzled me before."

"What's that, my gorgeous lover?" I beckoned him with my fingers.

"Why did you put your knickers back on after you'd had a piss?" He stopped in front of me, crotch at my eye level.

"In case I went back down for another drink." I pulled down his zip.

"They've all seen you naked. You've nothing to reveal any more." I unpopped his jeans and pulled them open.

"Habit," I said, pulling out his flaccid, moist member. "And other things."

"You are aware I've just been for a piss?"

"You are aware that doesn't bother me?"

"Oh, yes." There was an edge of sarcasm in his voice. "What, other things?"

By now, I had a floppy lump of flesh in my mouth. I sucked and tasted a hint of Jay flavoured urine. "Shh!" I hissed from my full mouth. There is nothing like the feeling of a very unaroused dick stiffening up in one's mouth. That sensation alone was enough to get the fanny flutters playing in my loins.

As Jay's cock reached just about its full glory, I stopped sucking, stood up, and guided him onto the bed, pulling down his jeans and undies in the same move. Sliding my tongue up and down the length of his shaft, I managed to utter the words. "I have something I have to tell you."

"What's that?"

I drew the head of his cock through my lips and sucked briefly before a stood up. "In a minute," I said. "I have to pee again."

By the time I returned, jay was naked and sitting against the headboard, his cock now attempting to take a rest on his thigh. I threw my knickers at him and grinned.

Straddling his legs, I began to stroke his elegant penis back to life. "How would you feel," I said, "if I told you George had been attempting to get into my knickers all day?"

"Did he succeed?"

"Jay!" I pulled my hand away from him. "He's older than my dad!"

"So? Did he?"

"Well, technically, he couldn't, first time around." My hand returned to his erection.

"Why would that be?" The pomp was back.

"I wasn't wearing any."

"If you weren't playing with Percy right now, I be shocked. Carry on."

"What? With this or the story?"

"Why didn't you have knickers on?"

"I'd not long got out of the bath, so I was in my bath robe."

As I manipulated Jay's manhood, I described my first encounter with George in the kitchen, stopping ministrations now and then to keep Jay's impending spurts at bay. I smeared his pre-cum around his throbbing glans while describing my solo orgasm and the images and memories that accompanied it.

Jay's voice trembled as he asked, "That was the first time, you said?"

"Yes it was."

His hips jerked, pushing his eager knob between my fingers. "And the second time?"

I lifted my hands and unbuttoned my shirt. "Not yet, pal! My turn." I unmounted and pulled off the shirt.

"But I haven't..."

"You will. But not yet." I removed the skirt and shoved him over to one side. "Now let me lie down and give me that tongue." Ever the obedient lover, he obeyed my wishes and nuzzled into my crotch. "You. Be careful down there," I warned him. "We don't want you squirting all over the bedspread."

He peered over my belly. "This is a posh house, so it's a counterpane. And we can clean it up."

"I don't care about the fucking counterpane. I just don't want you spending yourself till I allow you to."

He returned his tongue to my clit, circled, licked up and down, then stopped. "So, tell me about George."

"I told you, after my turn."

"No. During." He flicked me with his tongue. "Or I stop and rub myself off on this bed."

"Half of it."

"Deal."

"I made sure I was as unsexy as possible so I could go down to the kitchen." Fucking hell, was I aroused already? Continuing, I stressed that I was determined nothing was going to happen. I explained that I'd snuck in, hoping he hadn't heard me, but he surprised me. I struggled to tell the tale with Jay licking me out so expertly.

As I was describing George's fingers playing with my nipples, my arousal was reaching its peak. As I described and remembered George's hand on my clit, I tumbled into my first Jay-induced orgasm of the evening.

"Tell me babe," Jay said as his soaking chin appeared above by pubis, "was that orgasm from me, or the memory of George's hand playing you like his piano?"

"A bit of both." I was still aroused. Jay moved from between my legs and moved to slide up. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"I was coming to make love to you."

"Oh, no. You get back down there and do what you do so well."

"Only if you tell me the rest," Jay insisted.

"I'll do what I can." With that, Jay returned his attention to my throbbing genitals. So I began to tell him about my friend's dad finding my G-spot from that awkward position.

"Like this?" Jay said as he rammed two fingers in to find it himself. He carried on sucking my clitoris as he massaged my insides. Before I reached the summit, Jay stopped and held still.

"What? Why? You've stopped."

"So have you."

I realised that I had stopped talking. I continued. "He turned me round." Jay carried on while I talked. It was torture trying to concentrate. "He pulled... shit! He pulled my jeans down... down my thighs and... and he started sucking at my clit..." With that, a climax rocked through me.

"Well. George's mouth did it." Jay said with a wink. "Then what?"

"Then we heard Jan's voice calling, and I had to rush to the loo to dress again."

"What a shame!"

"Come here." I instructed. He slid up next to me and I grabbed for his dick; it was still rigid and slick. "Wow! You enjoyed that story."

"I did indeed." Pompous twat!

I turned to kiss him and savoured the flavour of me. As I continued to stroke him, he played in my garden. "That's not the end."

"Do tell."

"Not yet. Keep doing that." He did. "You up for a challenge?" I was losing my voice to arousal.

"Depends."

"Get inside me." He did not hesitate. I barely avoided another orgasm. "No stop. Still. And gently make love, while I tell you the rest."

"Okay." He stretched the word out in puzzlement.

"But you can't cum till I finish."

"You mean..."

"I mean the story. But it's okay if I finish a couple of times first."

"Of course it is."

"The moment you come, the story ends."

"That's hard."

"I hope so." I grinned, then hugged him tight, his rigidness pushing higher inside me.

"As soon as I was sure Jen had gone, I came out and George sort of invited me to come to the toilet while he pissed."

"Bet you couldn't resist that."

"It was difficult enough for me to give in and join him." I continued as best I could, while Jay slid out of me, then into me, and out of me. Over and over, he teased me like that. "That must be really difficult," I said. "Bet you're right on the verge of coming." Well, I was.

"I am, so hurry it up."

I told him about me doing what I did best and about George emptying a pint of semen into my mouth. At this, Jay had to withdraw for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry," he said. "That was just too sexy."

"Not finished yet," I explained my challenge to make him come again. In rapid fire I said, "thenIsucked - anotherload - outofhisdick - andit fired..." My back arched, my muscles spasmed as my orgasm ripped through me. This was too much for Jay as he jet washed my cervix. I managed to force out, "a jetdownmythroat!"

Jay seemed to ram at me for ages as he emptied the backlog of juice into my chasm. We lay still, panting, until we each brought our breathing under control. Eventually, I said, "You seemed to enjoy that."

"Not half. So did you! Near burst an ear drum."

I hadn't even noticed my vocalisation. "Shit! Was I loud?"

"Jesus, yes! You've been louder, but still.."

"How embarrassing."

"You were just letting George know who you wanted to fuck."

"No! I told him I didn't."

He play-punched me and leapt off the bed to head to the bathroom. Icicles of semen still dangling from his semi-erection. I clamped my thighs together so as not to get the bedspread any more wet and shuffled into bed. I didn't even feel Jay getting in the other side.