Ravished by the Blob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa had many orgasms that flooded her whole body. She had an incredible desire to proclaim her love. Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull. She groaned and wailed hungrily for this mighty beast to fuck her. She couldn't stop the incessant tears that ran down her pale cheeks. She felt this lengthy member fuck her poor pussy relentlessly. It felt oh so good.

Rosa moaned and moaned; she knew she was about to squirt her orgasmic juices.

Rosa's back arched, and she shivered with ecstasy. Her abused pussy squirted torrents of her own cum. A parade of wanton moans rose from her lungs. She soon stopped.

The darkness consumed Rosa's mind. Her face was the picture of ecstasy.

Rosa lay stuck in the slime like the slime monster's sex personal doll.

5.

Rosa was unconscious. She was nude in the tub. Her slimy dildo was inside her pussy.

Rosa was lying in the tub like a rag doll. Her face was a pure image of ecstasy.

There was never a raping slime monster. Rosa had one of those erotic nightmares.

Rosa had actually fallen asleep because of the erotic B-movie horror.

Rosa had slept-walked right into her bathroom and removed her clothing.

Rosa had masturbated frenetically over the idea of a slimy rapist monster.

Rosa is the first person to be addicted to erotic nightmares.

The End

12